Author Topic: Battle of Texas  (Read 268 times)

Offline Traci Patterson

• View Profile
    • Traci Patterson
Battle of Texas
« on: January 30, 2015, 09:10:36 AM »
 \'user

It had been a few weeks since the SCW fans had seen Traci Patterson in action. She had come up short against Mercedes Vargas for the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship or that how the world looked at it because to Traci she had been looking at it as a revenge mission for what Mercedes had done to her sister and as the camera came up we see the aftermath of the match with Katie in the locker room looking at her sister.

Katie Patterson
So you didn’t the belt but I got to ask you did you get the revenge that you were on about in the lead up?

Traci looked at her sister her head still trying to sort itself out after getting slammed into a metal chair. She was able to focus enough to answer her.

Traci Patterson
Given the fact I heard she was hugging the title like it was a child says to me that I got what I wanted. I mean the belt would have been nice to have after all I did have the tag belts and to have two titles I could I have held would have been nice but you know what I said I wanted to take Mercedes to the edge and I did that but I got to ask you something?

Katie looked at her sister wondering just what this was about.

Katie Patterson
Ummm ok what do you want to know Traci?

Traci Patterson
How close were you to coming out?

Katie Patterson
Traci I wasn’t going to…?

Traci just stared at her and Katie realised she couldn’t lie to her sister else it would end with her ear being twisted.

Katie Patterson
It was the hardest thing not to go to the ring. I mean when I saw your face hit that chair I was ready to rip off the door and check on you. I mean I was just so worried you know I mean I don’t want to be the reason you were hurt so badly you know!

Traci looked at her sister that was the thing it was Katie dream to have this and was helping. Katie looked at her sister and bit her lip.

Katie Patterson
You mad at me?

Traci stood up and motioned for her sister to come over. Katie did that and Traci smiled at her.

Traci Patterson
No I understand you love me! However I will say I’m proud you did respect my wishes enough to do what I said and say in the back.

Katie looked at her and felt better knowing her better sister wasn’t upset with her.
Katie Patterson
Well I’m glad you are ok but seriously you are not bummed about not having the belt? I mean Traci Patterson Bombshell Roulette Champion has a really cool ring to it?

Traci looked at her sister and chuckled before letting out a small moan as the pain from the belt was still in her body.

Traci Patterson
It’s may do but you know what I get much better enjoyment out of being your sister then any title.

Katie looked at her sister and shook her head.

Katie Patterson
You know Traci that about the cheesy thing you could have said I mean really!

Traci looked at her and seemed to be a little upset by that comment.

Traci Patterson
I thought that was sweet!

Katie looked at her and tapped her shoulder

Katie Patterson
It’s ok Traci I love you!

Traci Patterson
Listen I hope that hotel got a lot of ice because I’m going to need it tonight!

Katie Patterson
Well do you think you’ll be able to shower on your own?

Traci looked at her sister and smiled.

Traci Patterson
Yeah but you may want to make sure we can get out quick because I could be a while

Katie Patterson
You got it Traci!

With that Traci stood up let out a small groaned as she did it. Katie made sure she was ok before walking out of the room to grab something. Traci slowly edged towards the shower. As she reached up to remove her ring gear the screen turned black.

Sunday 1st February 2015

As the camera came up it showed Traci Patterson in the back it was clear from how she was warming up that she was back to one hundred percent following her break and was ready to go. Moments later she was approached by SCW Interviewer Pussy Willow.

Pussy Willow
Folks I’m here with Traci Patterson who is set to go one on one with a newcomer to the SCW Bombshell division in Krissy Filapovich! First off Traci I got to ask you do you still have beef with Mercedes over what happened several weeks ago.

Traci looked at her and let out a chuckle as she said that leaving Pussy slightly confused.

Traci Patterson
No I said I would give her a beating for what she did to my sister and I did that. So yeah Mercedes you have the belt and your little high school clique of friends. Good luck with that because for now I’m done with you and I just don’t care enough to carry on with you so yeah if you still pissed at me that’s a you thing!

Pussy Willow
Ok well let’s move on then as I said earlier on tonight you are facing newcomer
Krissy Filapovich! What are your thoughts ahead of what is sure to be a tough contest.

Traci Patterson
Well the first thing I would say is that Krissy has my respect as someone who served our country. Anyone who does that so that myself and my sister Katie can live free lives so thank you for that !

There was a respectful applause from the Irish crowd for Traci saying that. Traci then carried on talking.

Traci Patterson
That being said tonight this isn’t going to be about respect. See tonight is a fight and not a tippy tappy slap fight no this is going to be a straight up slobber knocker as JR liked to call it because tonight I’m going against another Texan and I can’t wait!

Pussy nodded he said that.

Pussy Willow
Well it’s sounds like you are ready for a fight but I got to ask as the veteran in this match are you taking Krissy lightly?

Traci turned and looked at Pussy seemingly annoyed by the question.

Traci Patterson
Look Pussy I never take anyone lightly. If you can get in the ring then you are a threat and like I said knowing that Krissy is from Texas mean I know she can fight so now that’s what is in front of me and it’s what I got to beat here in Ireland tonight. If Krissy can beat me here tonight then she will have earned it but believe me I want this win in the worse way because wins will get me a title shot and now that crap with Mercedes is done I’m ready to get back on the title hurt!

Pussy Willow
Well there you have it folks Traci Patterson is ready for a war tonight will she get it you have to tune into climax control and see!

With that Pussy walked away as Traci returned to her warm up routine as they did this the screen turned black.

End of RP
user posted image