Author Topic: Office business/Legend Beater  (Read 323 times)

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
  • "Burned In Blood"
    • View Profile
Office business/Legend Beater
« on: January 23, 2015, 11:44:05 PM »
 \'user

Back to business. Las Vegas, Nevada. Wednesday 21st January.

Now it's back to business after Raab's loss against Blasted Monk at the Supershow. The cause of Raab's poor performance was he had a stomach bug throughout the weekend. Raab, Henry and Samuel are sitting in Raab's living room inside his headquarters. Raab's wearing a clean vest top along with a red, black and yellow mask and flame coloured trousers. Henry's wearing a suit and Samuel is wearing an helmet with body armour. They sit in silence until Raab brought up the topic of his loss.

Lord Raab: “God, I couldn't stop vomiting. Must've ate something bad in Birmingham. Couldn't focus on Blasted Monk. I wanted to do more than what I did, but couldn't cos of me preventing to vomit during the match.”

Henry Losak: “Everyone gets sick from time to time, but at least you're better now. Hear me out, during the week, I had a phone call from Mark Ward talking about putting you in a mixed tag match.”

Raab shook his head, knowing he hates everything tag matches related. Raab gets up and turns the fireplace on and turns the lights off because he wants to see what looking at the fireplace in the dark is like and Henry continues talking.

Henry Losak: “Don't worry Raab because I told him you don't do tag matches since you don't like them and he understood when I told him you don't trust wrestlers and the history you've had teaming with other wrestlers and then they stab you in the back.”

Lord Raab: “That's a relief because I never want to be in tag matches. I prefer beating my opponents on my own. I don't need wrestlers helping me, I fight for myself.”

Henry at the same time knew Raab's lost all, but one match since he's been in SCW and he's concerned about his performances lately. Samuel's watching the flames on the fireplace, feeling the heat with his helmet on, granting cos of feeling hot, but stays quiet.

Henry Losak: “What concerns me is you haven't really been performing well with you're wrestling skills. You've only had one win since you've been in SCW and I think you need to do a lot more training with you're trainers and Samuel.”

Raab's shaking his fist as he gets up and throws a wine glass at Losak, barely missing him, smashing into tiny pieces as he goes straight to Losak and holds him against the wall by his neck and his fist in Henry's face, willing to punch him.

Lord Raab: “How dear you say something like that to me. Are you against me or something?"

Henry shakes his head in fear.

Lord Raab: “Because last time I checked, I'm being called one of the most brutal fighters in SCW.”

Samuel McPherson: “Yaarrp.”

Henry Losak: “But you're almost costing yourself wins. You could've lost by disqualification because you couldn't focus to beat and win over Blasted Monk. I know you're addicted to blood and pain, but there's times you have to draw the line. I keep telling you time and time again that you can't use weapons in some matches and it's going to cost you.”

Raab grabs Henry's neck a bit harder before Samuel steps in and pushes Raab off Henry, holding Raab against the door as he's the strongest out of the three, but he's done a lot of training recently and it's all down to Raab training him to be a wrestler in the future and Raab sees the beast in Samuel, but Raab looks straight into Henry's eyes.

Lord Raab: “I don't care if it's against the rules, wrestling safely is no fucking fun. I want to be a monster who hurts, destroys and giving my opponents a lot of pain as I smile when they suffer, especially if it's in extreme amounts. I enjoy what I do and you live with it. I've burned Bruce Evans and I've destroyed Blasted majority of the match. Everyone saw what I can do and it's only the beginning of a path nobody wants to get in the way with.”

Raab laughs evilly, feeling a little more calm as Samuel lets go of Raab and they sit back down on the sofa. Raab's looking at Samuel and Losak, feeling like he's getting closer to both of them, especially Samuel who Raab still doesn't trust, but likes the way Samuel trains to be a brutal and dangerous animal wrestler.

Henry Losak: “As I've said before to you guys, we need to find another place to rent in Glasgow on Saturday because Raab's banned from staying in any hotel so we'll find somewhere to rent which I'm gonna sort out today, but you boys need to do some training together, especially you're facing a legendary SCW wrestler on Sunday, Raab.”

Lord Raab: “Who is it?”

Henry Losak: “From what Christian told me the other day on the phone, King of Kings Kain.”

Raab laughs, more at the nickname of his opponent and for once, Raab's got a smile on his face, having a big task ahead of him and it's also down to wrestling more regularly which Raab always complains about on not wrestling in enough matches.

Lord Raab: “And people think my name is bad? What has he done to claim himself The King of Kings?”

Henry Losak: “Well from the information I read about him, he's been a two time Roulette champion, the belt you want more than the others and he's also been a tag team champion as well. He attacked Bruce Evans after he won the Internet title.”

Lord Raab: “Attacking people without facing them head on huh? What a coward. Sounds like he wants a title shot not earned to me. Guess it's time for me to kick the living hell out of him, giving Kain the worst pain possible, making him regret coming back to SCW to take a title away from Bruce.”

Samuel McPhereson: “Yaarrp.”

Henry realises Samuel agreeing with what Raab's saying and they laugh in the dark, seeing complete darkness of nothing, but flames which Raab's embracing, but he's got a bottle of his own blood he cut himself open earlier on his arm which he produced a lot and drinks his blood and speaks while the blood drips down to his top from his chin.

Henry Losak: “That's it. Christian said to me if you beat Kain, you earn yourself a title shot, but you got to put the hurting into him, showing him you're the king of violence and brutality.”

Lord Raab: “HAHAHAHAHAHA, indeed Henry I do. I'll beat Kain with an inch of his life and he'll regret stepping into the ring with this sick monster because he'll be hurt real bad and won't be in any condition to fight Bruce Evans, being in too much blood, pain, psychically and mentally beaten to pieces.”

Henry Losak: “For now though guys, you get into the gym to train and spar together as I got paperwork to do, regarding finding a temporary home for us to sleep while we are on a world tour. We'll be leaving for Scotland tomorrow night so train until we leave.”

All three left Raab's mini apartment as Henry went back into his office, arranging somewhere for Raab, himself and Samuel to sleep while Samuel and Raab go into the gym and practice doing a lot of wrestling moves to each other, especially Raab doing piledrivers he hasn't done in his recent matches and they continue training throughout the night. The next day, they fly to Glasgow with Raab's mindset being the same as usual, beating the hell out of Kain this week.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The legend beater ustream.com shoot.

“Most people talk about their matches from the Supershow, but I don't care because I lost and there's nothing more than saying how I got a stomach bug from eating something bad in Brimingham and that's that which Blasted Monk defeated me fair and square. That's all there is to it. Nothing more or less.

But now is the time where I speak about somebody else, someone who's a so called legend around SCW, The King of Kings Kain. So I heard things about how you've been a double time Roulette champion, the title I want the most in SCW, but of course, you've already done that along with the tag titles which I have no interest at all on winning. I know you have a lot of talent dude defeating lots of legends of SCW wrestlers in the past and you weren't a former champion for nothing.

In a way, you're a lot like me, wanting to fight you're way to the top and improving on you're skills each and every time you step into the wrestling ring. You're one of a kind wrestler in my view and I can't take away anything you've done since you've been in SCW. I'm not really sure why you left SCW to be honest because everything was going at you're way on winning matches.

But the problem I have with you is you're a coward. That's right because rather than asking in Bruce Evan's face for a title match, you attacked him from behind. Why is it wrestlers like you demand things without wanting to put in work for title shots? Seriously I don't understand that theory of the business these days at all, especially when I hear you got wife and kids.

Oh how that's a business killer because I hate the world including women and children. I never want to be in a relationship because I'm just too nasty towards people. I hate how I nearly was in a tag match because I don't trust anybody. I don't like anybody including Henry and Samuel which they already know so if you think I'm gonna end up being nice to you, think again pal cos I'm just one of the most brutal fuckers in SCW, beating almost the life out of my opponents, especially when it comes to me ending up to be a legend beater.

I know you got issues with SCW management so I heard from reading the preview card online with somehow, they wanted me to face you which is fine because I'd rather be in the ring and wrestle every week than staying at home doing nothing. I hate it because all I want to do is fight and hurting my opponents like yourself.

Oh that's right, you went to most likely complain to Christian on stupid childish twitter site about a title match. What about earning it by facing against Bruce Evans in a title match? Asking and demanding things gets you nowhere in this business. Showing what you want by you're skills is what you have to do. When I started wrestling, I always asked and demanded title shots and it got me in more trouble than I do now.

I don't do dirty work for Christian or anybody else because all I want to do is fight and put blood on my opponents, feeling every single thing in their bodies because look how I completely destroyed Blasted Monk. Sure he won, but I did everything to hurt him, even with the stomach bug I had. I'd still came to fight and that's all I ever want to do.

You know what's funny? You're nickname of The King of Kings. I mean what have you done to become a king? I haven't seen a damn thing about it and I haven't watched any of you're matches because to be honest, it happened in the past and I feel you might have changed a lot since last year. I'm a masked German monster because brutality and violence is all I think about along with blood and putting people on fire.

Maybe if you're not careful, you could be set on fire as well, especially the mood I'm in isn't pleasant and the only time you see me happy is when you suffer in pain. Using weapons is another one of my tactics I'd love to do hence why I'd rather see myself in the Roulette division than the internet title division because I'm not a twitter star. I'm a wrestling star and I'd prefer it if things stay that way, but any title match will do me fine apart from the tag titles which are full of crap and pose no challenge at all.

But there's a few things I did read however about you're losses against Damien Kingston and Equinox. Damien Kingston was an asshole and an complete utter insult to the wrestling business and I saw him as another version of CM Punk, but I've defeated him in Inferno Wrestling and sent him packing because he couldn't handle the fact I beat him. Equinox is a nice guy, but I've also defeated him twice, especially the win I had against him was last Sunday elsewhere, but it doesn't mean anything here cos it didn't happen in SCW and I hear you've had a lot of grudge against Andrew Garcia as well and I don't even know why you do, but everyone has to hate someone, well with me, I hate the world and hate myself even cos I live in the world of hatred and anger.

Nobody comes in on their debut and gets a title shot like that. I don't know any wrestler that has and it's about what you do in the ring and how well you can wrestle is what counts. Everything you've done is all in the past and people want you to see how you do in the present times because I'm pretty sure a few people care what you've done, but I don't because I'm just too evil and nasty to care about you.

Ich werde dich schlagen mit allem, was ich habe und zu fühlen, was der Schmerz meines Lebens ist wie, denn es ist die Hölle Kerl gewesen. Hölle, war mein erster Sieg mit einem Knock-out und niemand jemals seit dieser Zeit, weil ich ihn im Ruhestand und jeder erinnert sich an diesem Tag zu sehen Kris. Wenn ich ein Punk so klopfen sie heraus, kann ich es wieder tun, ohne Reue.

Ich habe mehr als alles andere Regeln gebrochen und ich höre nie niemandem, aber Henry und ich folge nur seine Befehle und tun es zu zerstören und zu verletzen, so dass Sie so viel Schmerz wie möglich werde ich Ihnen zeigen, warum ich ein brutalen und gefährlicher Kämpfer und vor allem, warum ich eine deutsche Monster, weil ich will, nur um zu kämpfen, da das ist mein ganzes Leben dreht sich um. Alle anderen kühlt aus und sitzen auf dem Sofa mit ihren Lieben, während ich die Ausbildung in einer täglichen Fitnessraum, Putting mein ganzes Leben in Ringen.

Ich würde lieber sterben auf der Straße kämpfen als in einer Beziehung glücklich, weil ich geboren wurde, um Kain kämpfen. Geboren in der Wrestling-Geschäft rein nur mit Gewalt, mit oder ohne Waffen und zeigt allen, was ich in den Ring zu tun zu kämpfen. Wie ich schon sagte, du hast jede Menge Talent und Sie wieder kommen und Geld zu verdienen für Sie sind Frau und Kinder suchen? Das ist hart Scheiße, weil Sie nicht in der Lage sein zu gehen, nachdem ich getan habe, mit Ihnen pal."

>>>>>>Subtitle captions on ustream.com>>>>>> I'm gonna beat you with everything I have and feel what the pain of my life has been like because it's hell dude. Hell, my first win was by a knock out and nobody's seen Kris ever since that time because I've retired him and everyone remembers that day too. If I can knock a punk like that out, I can do it again without any regrets.

I've broken more rules than anything and I never listen to anybody, but Henry and I just follow his orders and do it to destroy and hurt you, giving you as much pain as possible as I'll show you why I'm a brutal and dangerous fighter and most of all, why I'm a German monster because I just want to wrestle since that's all my life revolves around. Everyone else chills out and sit on the sofa with their loved ones while I'm training in a gym everyday, putting my whole life into wrestling.

I'd rather die from fighting in the street than being happy in a relationship because I was born to fight Kain. Born to be in the wrestling business purely just to fight with violence with or without weapons and showing everyone what I can do in the ring. Like I said, you got tons of talent and you want to come back and make money for you're wife and kids? That's tough shit because you may not be able to walk after I've done with you pal.

HAHAHAHA, you'll feel everything what I can do in the ring because tomorrow night, this legend beater will prepare you to be Raabinated by The Masked German Monster when I'll either pin you or submit you when you'll squeal like a bitch and get rid of this stupid King Of Kings nickname you have.

Good luck trying to get me down because you'll struggle and you'll see me have my hand raised above you're beaten and broken body.”
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 04:44:05 PM by Lord Raab »