Author Topic: Now introducing Mr. TNA  (Read 326 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Now introducing Mr. TNA
« on: January 23, 2015, 11:08:28 PM »

\'user

Real Wrestle Talk with Bobby Williams

A multitude of people begins to file inside the Warner Brothers Sound Stage 31 as Bobby Williams is standing off to the side the make up artist is doing final prep work before the initial taping of his award winning talk show. His floor director places the ear cover portion of his headset to the side as he is telling Bobby that it's getting close to show time. Meanwhile, Travis Nathaniel Andrews is still inside his personal dressing room with his own make up artist, hair stylist and personal stylist. On the outside, Bobby is grinning from ear to ear for finally getting Travis to appear on his show. However, he is like everyone else who has come in contact with Mr. TNA himself, Bobby is highly dreading this interview.

"This guy really gets on my nerves," says Bobby to his floor director who is busy placing his lapel microphone on his shirt.

"I know but you did beg our producers to get him on the show. So suck it up and just go with it," retorts the floor director.

The floor director finishes putting on Bobby's microphone as he runs quickly to the backstage area. He isn't to thrilled about walking into the private dressing room of Travis Nathaniel Andrews. He reaches the door and starts taking a couple of deep breaths. He reopens his eyes and knocks firmly on the door. Travis Nathaniel Andrews is sitting inside the room and screams nearly at the top of his lungs.

"What do you want?" he screams as the floor director shakes his head while rolling his eyes.

"We have 15 minutes till showtime and I need to get your microphone on. Are you somewhat decent?" the floor director cautiously asks Travis while disguising his displeasure with the situation.

"Okay, fine. Let him in Ralph," orders Travis as the floor director raises one eyebrow after Travis said Ralph.

The door opens just slightly as a man with a dark bushy beard is standing on the other side. Travis is seen with his back turn while still sitting in his chair. The floor director walks into the room while the door shuts behind him. About 40 seconds later, the director is caught leaving the dressing room with his headset nearly lopsided on his head while his clothes are clearly out of place. He quickly ducks inside the nearest rest room and fixes himself. Meanwhile Bobby has been keeping the live crowd entertained by showing clips of his wrestling days.

10 minutes later

The floor director comes back out onto the main set and motions toward Bobby that is about time. Bobby nods his head while standing on the left side of the set.

"Places Everyone!" shouts the floor director as all the crew members rush to get back into their original positions.

"Quiet on Set," he shouts again as the audience is requested to go silent.

"In 5

2,"

The floor director stops before announcing one and points toward Bobby. Like clockwork, Bobby Williams walks out in front of the cameras and begins his monologue.

"What a live crowd we got right here in Memphis, Tennessee? For those watching at home for the first time, welcome to Real Wrestle Talk. I am your host for this week. On today's episode we will show extra footage on the most recent Violent Wrestling League live show. Also on today's show we will have a much anticipated sit down interview with Las Vegas native and the new Sin City Wrestling hire, ladies and gentlemen we will have the self proclaimed "Phenomenon", Mister Total Nonstop Attitude himself, Travis Nathaniel Andrews. We got lots more so come on back,"

The show quickly cuts to a commercial break as Travis Nathaniel Andrews finally makes his appearance on the set while being flanked by more people. The floor director tries to tell him where exactly he is supposed to enter in from but Travis just glares at the director. He walks over to the off stage area as Bobby finally locks eyes with his special guest. The live studio audience don't seem to thrilled to see him on the show either but that makes Travis smirk even more.

The floor director motions toward Bobby to let him know to resume the taping.

"After all those Violent Wrestling League highlights, I kind of want to see more from that incredible promotion. Now it's time for the moment we all have waited for, the first interview after this man had just signed with Sin City Wrestling. He is a former Violent Wrestling League icon and a man who has an ego bigger than Texas. It is my pleasure to welcome to Real Wrestle Talk, "Mister TNA" Travis Nathaniel Andrews."

"Las Vegas" plays in the background as Travis walks onto the set wearing his trademark sunshades on his face. Bobby looks at the floor director begrudgingly before returning his glance to Travis.

"Thank you for spending sometime with us here in the US before flying over across the pond for Climax Control," says a half-hearted Bobby while holding a hand out for a handshake with Travis.

"It is your pleasure for having me on this pukefest of a show. If it wasn't for my agent giving me this advice about doing an interview now then I would already be in that swank country of Scotland. Now what is it you want to know about me Bobby? You should know if I don't like you then I will never shake your hand," responds Travis while keeping his rather cocky smirk on his face.

"I am surprised Christian Underwood actually went out of his way to sign you. I wonder if he knows just how arrogant you really are. I heard through the grapevine that you will be making your in ring debut on Climax Control. How nervous are you?"

"Nervous? Really Bobby? Really."

Travis leans forward, removes his sunglasses and stares right into Bobby's eyes.

"You of all people should know that Travis Nathaniel Andrews never gets nervous. As for your comment about me signing with Sin City Wrestling, they needed some serious talent and of course I would take their offer. Instead of facing some lame duck, I added my name into their Blast from the Past 3 tournament. Now do you have something smart to say about that."

"Since you brought it up, it appears you have been paired with Melody Grace to take on the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Champion Delia Darling and "The Fearless One" Steve Ramone. What are your thoughts on them? They have already shared their thoughts about you."

"So what? Let those little people jack their jaws about me. They can assume that I have no idea what is going on in the world of SCW but that would be a rookie mistake. You see prior to me signing with them, I took the chance to catch a few episodes of Climax Control and I must say. My opponents are anything but impressive. First off, they have already shown their distrust with each other. Not to mention, this Delia person is clearly letting her lack of education shine brightly.

For example what in the hell is Masic? Is that supposed to mean something Delia? I swear you fashion rejects get dumber and dumber each time you open your mouths. Like, I have been called a lot of things but masic is the first. If I can be brutally honest, then I am more of a fashion icon then those eye sores. Delia Darling, you may be the female champion and the leader of a group using a copyrighted name. However that doesn't mean a thing to me. Because, I do not plan to ruin my career by smacking a man looking woman around.

It's going to be the the headlining story in your world, the "masic" does the unthinkable and sends the wanna be Mean Girl back to her Wal Mart fashion closet. As for your tag team partner, it appears that you are someone who is hard to get along with. Kind of like me when you think about it. I hate sharing the spotlight with anyone but I am willing to put that aside until Melody and I go all the way to the end. Now as for you "Mister Fearless One," you will be finding more people to blame for your failures. Maybe you can blame the sound guy in the back for screwing you over or maybe you can blame the ring announcer for calling the wrong name out."

Travis pauses to catch his breath when Bobby finally is able to speak again.

"Do you think you are getting a little over confident? I mean Steve will be looking to bounce back from his loss at Inception. How are you going to combat his in ring prowess?"

"Will you shut up already? If you actually cleaned your ears out then you will know that Steve's quest on redemption will hit a huge snag. That snag being me. I don't care how pissed off this little man is. I don't care who Steve thinks he is because in the end. Steve will still get his head knocked off thanks to me."

"What about his tag partner Delia?"

"I thought she was already talked about but since she decided to call me some random name like Trenton. Maybe just maybe Delia will find out just how "masic" I am when I will be the one walking out of Scotland with my first win."

Travis takes a quick breath before continuing.

"Melody, darling, you seem to a real sweet girl and all. However don't think for a second that I view this partnership anything more than a business transaction. Throughout my entire career, I have been known as the man who doesn't play well with others. In other words, I hate sharing my spotlight. Did you hear me Melody? My spotlight. Not your spotlight. Not Delia's spotlight. Certainly not Steve Ramone's spotlight. I am the Phenomenon that everyone pays to see but never gets. I am the marvelous one. I am the Icon you all strive to become but can never achieve.

If you think Christian Underwood will just handout my contact information willy nilly then you obviously are mistaken. I have told him that I will not divulge any type information unless my lawyer is present. You know just to cover my bases. Now Melody, on paper we are the underdogs but in reality our opponents hate each other. Delia has already said she will not trust Steve to fight his way out of a paper bag. Steve feels Delia hides behind her Mean Girl pals too much. So if we want to pull a victory out of our asses then we better use their own problems to our advantage.

Just know Melody that at the end of the day, it won't be because of you. It will be because of Mister Total Nonstop Attitude. Just do you and me a favor and stay out of my way. As for Steve and Delia, your loss will simply be PHENOMENAL. For I am Travis Nathaniel Andrews and I am a PHENOMENON.

Travis finally shuts up as the floor director signals for Bobby to wrap it up.

"Well that is all the time we for this episode. Come back tomorrow for another body slamming episode until then I am Bobby Williams saying have a slobber knocker of a day."

The scene slowly starts to fade out as Travis walks off the set.