Author Topic: Blast from the past return  (Read 284 times)

Offline Jade Manendez-Arcador

• View Profile
    • Jade Manendez-Arcador
Blast from the past return
« on: January 23, 2015, 08:38:59 PM »
 11th January 2014
Inception.
Vlog

Well tonight went as expected… The Fallen became the new Bombshell tag team champions, MPC tried their hardest to defend, but the with Crystal and I and The Freakettes in the match the numbers became too great.

However, regardless of the outcome, The Fallen and MPC didn’t have it all there way and we all traded blows and shots and it was a pretty damn match and it was certainly interesting to square up against my former student.  Have to say she has progressed a lot since she came to the wrestling school.

Anyway… congratulations goes out to The Fallen, however, I can see there reign being tougher than normal.

~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~

Monday 19th January 2015
Arcador Family Home,
Soho Area,
New York, NY
6:30am

\'user

The scene opens up in the Soho apartment of the Arcador family, where we see Jade sitting at the dining table after her early morning run, where she works on some training schedules for her and Jedah’s students, while Jedah and Elizabeth sleep.

Beep Beep

Jade’s cell beeps and buzzes with a text message beside her, giving it a few moments to finish writing up her training schedule, Jade puts the pen down and picks up her cellphone.  Noticing that the message was Sin City Wrestling management, she opens up the text message…

SCW CLIMAX CONTROL
DATE: Sunday 01/25/2015
Location: Glasgow, Scotland - Kelvin Hall International Sports Arena

BLAST FROM THE PAST - FIRST ROUND MATCH
LUCIAN FROST and JOANNE "THE JERSEY DEVIL DIVA" CANELLI vs ALEX KAELIN and JADE MANENDEZ-ARCADOR</Center>

“Alex Kaelin… interesting.”

Jade said out loud, as Jedah walks into the kitchen rubbing his eyes as he looks at the papers on the table before pouring himself a cup of coffee.

“Who’s Alex Kaelin?”

“My partner for the Blast from the past tournament. He and I are against Lucian Frost and Joanne Canelli. It’s the first round of the blast from the tournament this year.”

Jade explained to her bleary eyed husband.

“I have to head to Scotland for the show.”

Jade said.

“Well you did say that SCW was going on tour this year and Birmingham was the beginning.  So when are you heading to Scotland?”

Jedah asked.

“Wednesday, that’s why I’m doing the wrestling schedules now and some other stuff between now and Wednesday.”

Jade said as she sits back in the chair.

“Are you taking Lizzy?”

Jedah asked, leaning against the table.

“I don’t think so, would be unfair on her to put her on a flight that would fuck with the body clock, plus she has missed too much school already.”

Jade said, as Jedah agreed…

“I will let Caroline know of the plans, in the mean time, are you 100% sure on your decision about just going for wins and not titles?”

“I’m 100% sure. Yes it will kill me, but with my contract, it just isn’t possible.”

Jade said shaking her head.

“Ok… as always I will support you in whatever you do.”

Jedah said.

“I know, and I thank you for that.”

Jade said leaning forward and lightly kisses Jedah on the lips.

“I would love to continue this, but Elizabeth will be up soon and my paperwork.”

Jade said with reluctance in her voice.

”She won’t be up for hours.”

Jedah said as he moves around the table and grabs Jade and pulls her close, as they begin to kiss, then soon quickly soon fades out before any more can be seen between husband and wife.

~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~

23rd January 2015
Vlog

Let me refresh your memories and you a short flashback to Climax Control 75 on the 23rd February 2014, where we were in the War Memorial Gymnasium in San Francisco, California. Now the match… my opponents were Max Burke and Orchid… my partner Jeremiah Hardin.

And well it was a short match, where very few blows were traded and I came close to pinning Orchid, but she reversed it and she pinned me. I would blame myself but I can’t, instead I would blame Jeremiah for no showing with his promo and no showing in the match and that would be my short lived appearance in the Blast From The Past tournament.

So I am back in the tournament this year and not put off from my first attempt, in which I hope that my partner actually shows his face this time.

Although I have seen and heard great things about Alex Kaelin and I am pleased that the draw has given me a partner who can wrestle and has a fairly decent record so far in SCW.

So onto our opponents for this first round match…

Lucian Frost and Joanne Canelli…

Obviously because of the stupid rules that Lucian and I cannot compete against each other, we can still trade barbs… or at least try to.  So Lucian… I know that we cannot face each other inside the ring and that I have to let Alex Kaelin do the hard work, but if we were allowed to…I would pretty much try to kick your ass and vice versa and promoting a damn good match. I’ve had my fair share of intergender matches, so if you try to square up and intimidate me… it isn’t going to work and never going to back down.

Sadly that is all I can say and do… but I wish you luck against Alex because you will need it.

As for you Joanne… congratulations are in order for you… being crowd the first ever SCW Bombshell Internet Champion at Inception. I’m not going to take that away from you as you beat 7 other women and that isn’t easy at all. And I congratulate you for that.  But I hope you aren’t suffering from all that post inception celebrating because that would be a nasty wake up call for you.

I know that I didn’t suffer from a post celebration hangover, as Crystal and I didn’t win at Inception, we just suffered from the blues from walking away empty handed as the Fallen became the new tag team champions.

But to be honest, while you have zoned on you winning gold and my past and present accomplishments etc…  I realised that with my current contract, that I’m never going to win any gold, so I having done a brief re-evaluation of my career, I decided that gold isn’t important to me anymore and that I would rather win matches and put on five star matches with people.

You can criticize me for this, but I don’t care if this shows weakness or shows that I have given up on my career, in my eyes it proves that I care about my career and avoid any serious injuries.

So Joanne… I’m not scared of you or your empty threats or even questions that you pose… I just hope you are ready because I’ve been a bad run of losses and I want to get back on track and to do that I have to beat you in this first round.

I’m sorry Joanne, but I have to piss on that fire you burn… Alex and I are progressing like it or not.

user posted image user posted image