Author Topic: Bitch Im Fabulous  (Read 325 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
Bitch Im Fabulous
« on: January 23, 2015, 08:01:12 PM »
 \'user

BITCH IM FABULOUS

SCENE ONE

Los Angeles International Airport better known as LAX is one of the biggest airports in the United States.  There are thousands of travelers heading to, and from the second largest city in the United States. As the thousands of people are walking all over the airport soon enough two arrive to to leave for their flight to Scotland, none other than Veroncia Taylor and Giani Di Luca.   The  arrogant couple looks at eachother with a pair of matching smirks as they kiss slightly. Veronica, is dressed in designer jeans, black top, black fur coat, and black gucci handbag.  As Veronica looked around before looking at her man who was dressed in designer jeans, designer shoes, a tank top with a leather coat over it. As he began to speak in his normal tone looking at his girlfriend.

Giani Di Luca: Ya know baby you look beautiful today as always.

Veronica smirked at the obvious compliment.  As she spoke in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh wish we had like a private jet or something that way we did not have to catch a flight with all of these basics, and masics. Like, we should not be waiting in line with them.  And to head to Scotland of all places? Ew!

Giani shook his head, but could not help but nod as he said.

Giani Di Luca: I know but don't worry about that babe. Its not like they will be able to touch you, your with me. I will make what I did to those NXT losers look like a walk in the park if they even try to touch you.

Veronica Taylor: Good though these creeps on twitter are disgusting. Like I would want any of them? There to creepy and sad.

Veronica showed her phone to the picture of her and Bianca Davis together. Followed by comments from one person basically hitting on them, mainly Veronica and asking her to call him if she got bored. Giani began to turn red, in the face as he said.

Giani Di Luca: Hes a fucking loser. Really, he thinks he would have a shot? Fatter chance of me losing to Steve Romane. How dare he even think he can hit on my girl? Lucky he is not around here or I was not on twitter. I would beat his damn face in.

Veronica slightly enjoyed when Giani was mad, and it gave her slight chills. But at the same time she did not need him getting arrested in LA, before the show so she clung a bit as she spoke in her slow normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh as hot as that would be. Its not worth it hes just some disgusting ass creep. Its not worth going to jail, to beat down the loser plus I know you are off the card this week, but you can take it on someone there I am sure.

Giani soon nodded slightly but still enraged as he said in an angry tone.

Giani Di Luca: Fuck that! Babe, no one is going to take you from me. I mean why would go after something like that when you have me?

Veronica smirked slightly before speaking in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: True, but baby lets be honest I am a total step up from the Walters sisters or whatever they are called.

The two then keep walking all the way to the first airport check point, where they have to take out all the metal, wallets, anything of that nature and put it in the bins, and they have to take off their shoes, Veronica shivers as her feet hit the cold floor. As she said in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh this floor is disgusting!

Then she placed her handbag, and jewelry including her diamond necklace into the bins as well. Giani looked at it before saying in an arrogant tone towards the staff members or anyone looking on.

Giani Di Luca: Those items are worth more than your houses so do not smudge our jewelry with your disgusting hands.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh like I know its hard for basics to understand this. But our positions are worth money, and we are stars so make sure you take of the things properly.

Veronica then flipped her hair arrogantly as they made it through the metal detectors though they were now being given dirty looks. Do to the arrogance they had on display. With the couple soon getting their stuff back from the bins, Vero quickly put back on her Louboutins.  Before, putting on her jewelry making sure it was not smudged. As Giani took a look and made sure to get his things on before they headed to the next checkpoint. Where they just put their bags on the belt and it was sent down the shoot where there belongings would appear on x-ray. As They walked through the second checkpoint. They had made it through without a hitch, as Giani looked at his lovely girlfriend before speaking.

Giani Di Luca: Those people man there just in need of help. Like they were ogling you like dogs.

Veronica flipped her hair arrogant before speaking.

Veronica Taylor: They always do. I mean its not my fault that I am just this hot. I mean, I always was hot but now they can not get enough of me. Like, its almost as if I am the hottest name on the lips of everyone.

Giani smirked he enjoyed his girlfriends confidence he soon spoke.

Giani Di Luca: Well, they should all know that they will never have anyone like us in their lives. Thats why all the ladies are wishing they could be with me, but never will be able to. I am just too perfect to be with anyone less than.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh true, well together we are wrestling and entertainments hottest couple.

Giani smirked, as the kissed as they walked over to the area where they would be sitting as the waited for their flight.  As they down in the waiting room soon enough two little girls walked up to Veronica, little girls with their mother. The arrogant model looked up rolling her eyes slightly as the mother soon began to speak.

Random mother: Hello, sorry to disturb you my daughters are huge fans of you, and The Mean Girls.  Could we have a picture with you.

Veronica gave a fake smile she really did not want to be bothered at this moment.  As she looked at them before kneeling down next to the girls, as the mother took the picture on her cell phone. As she looked at them as the girls were all giddy as they left looking please as Veronica looked at Giani before saying in a disgusted tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh like can I not be bothered for once by basics with poor fashion and hygiene.

Veronica rolled her eyes as she took out her perfume and sprayed it around to get rid of the stench that the mother, and the kids had left. As Giani looked at her a bit before speaking in his normal tone.

Giani Di Luca:  Babe, I always hated it when the "people" used to approach me. They should know they are not worth it ya feel?

Veronica smirks and kisses him lightly as she says in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh totally we are superstars.

Soon enough they hear an announcement over the loudspeaker. As They say next to eachother waiting to get on the flight. As, Veronica was in the arms of Giani.

Staff Member: We will now begin pre boarding for the 1:45 flight to Glasscow. All unaccompanied minors, and those with disabilities please begin pre boarding.

Veronica rolled her eyes though happy it was soon about time to get this show on the road. She hated waiting on planes. It was just something that irked her as the lines of minors, and people with disabilities made their way onto the plane.  Soon enough another announcement began from the same person.

Staff: Now we are going to begin boarding the first three sections.

Veronica took a look at her ticket it was one of those sections, it was a first class accommodation since she did not feel like sitting next to anyone else, but her boo on the plane. Soon she takes a look at Giani who is getting up, and grabs her well manicured hand  as they walk towards the plane. They hand the tickets to the staff member who looks at them tears off the top and hands it to them as they make their way onto the plane. As, they then meet the flight attendant who shows them right, where there sets are as they sit down. As they sit down Giani takes the window seat, where as Veronica takes the seat in the middle then a third person takes a seat next to her, the woman looks at her she is slightly older but looks almost identical to her. Soon enough the voice strikes her.

???: Veronica, is that you darling? It has been awhile how are you love? Its me your mother.

Veronica, rolled her eyes but was shocked she gulped she had not seen her mom in years when her modeling career took off, and she began wrestling. She was soon out of the house, and in her own place within sometime. Giani just takes a moment to look nodding for middle ages she was pretty hot.

Veronica Taylor: Mom....Why are you heading to Scotland hows Dad doing?

Tiffany gave Veronica a somewhat hard look but then moved her hair out of her eyes. As she said in her normal tone.

Tiffany Taylor: Dad, and me well we split up about an year ago. I know you have been busy with your career and what not. But, you should call sometime and see how things are going. But yeah it just did not work out anymore, and we wound up divorcing I was just here visiting Katrina and your half brother Jason, he seems to be doing very well with his career.

Veronica arrogant flipped her hair as she said.

Veronica Taylor: Well its hard to sometimes I mean I been meaning to call dad just a lot of stuff going on. Since I started Veronicas Secret, the Mean Girls, and the fact my wrestling career has been taking off like my modeling one.  It has been something of a long wild ride. But I never thought you and Dad would split off.

Tiffany still had the same hard look on her face as she spoke.

Tiffany Taylor: Yeah, well it was a lot of things but mainly I am still in a prime of my life and I want to see new things. Your dad is well ten years older, and has done everything he has set out to do, and now wants to relax. Two different lifestyles you know? Afterwhile I could not just do that anymore you know?

Veronica rolled her eyes listening to her mother. Her mother was always the "impossible" to please one out of her parents, whereas her father was always the loving one of them. So she found this hard to believe that they would split still, her father was always deeply in love with the mother at least what Vero saw.

Veronica Taylor: Well thats...shocking... but why are you heading to Scotland?  I mean I have a show and what not going on.

Tiffany Taylor: I am moving there, its quite nice there I heard so I moved there already got a new job there, and what not.

Really? Her mom could not stand the cold why on earth would she move to Scotland? Though her mother seems to have changed anyway. However, more and more people soon made their way through the aisles as they made their way to their seats further behind.  In the coach sections of the airplane. As Veronica, held her handbag, and Giani had everything he was carrying in a tiny bag on the top section. As the announcer soon said aloud over the public address system going over all the safety information, and what not as Veronica rolled her eyes as she, Giani and Tiffany soon put their seat belts on, as they plane began to take off. As soon as they were in the air, Tiffany looked at the muscular italian sitting next to her daughter holding her hand.

Tiffany Taylor: So who is this hottie?

Giani looked up and introduced himself.

Giani Di Luca: I am Giani Di Luca, I was the star on the tv show fuggaboutit. Nice to see where your daughter gets her stunning looks from.

Veronica can not help but roll her eyes and sigh in a bitchy manner. As Tiffany, smiled as she waved not wanting to try and shake his hand all the way across her daughter. Who was just sitting there with one leg crossed over the other. As she checked her iphone six plus, seeing she got a text message from Angelica, and quickly replied. As she then said.

Veronica Taylor: Yeah, Giani this my mother, mother Giani.

Tiffany smiled up as she spoke, though Veronica was impatiently filing her nails she had just got done.

Tiffany Taylor: Well I have seen your show before, it was interesting I am surprised Veronica has never done reality television.

Veronica rolled her eyes before saying.

Veronica Taylor: Well, its hard to when I am busy with my business and what not. I mean I thought of it but I really do not need to. Nothing wrong with it, I mean my boo here is the best thing on reality television. But mom, why are you moving to Scotland? I thought you hated the cold?

Tiffany gave a hard look before speaking in her normal tone.

Tiffany Taylor: I did but, you know things change. I just wanted get out of Los Angeles, and live peacefully. If I would of stayed in California. I mean when your in the spotlight its hard to get out of it honey, so I want to get out of there, and relax live my life.

Veronica looked at her shaking her head slightly before speaking again.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh, I can not see you living in Scotland though. I mean the place is so backwards and non fashionable. I just could not see you being there..

Soon one of the stewardess made their way to the area, where Veronica, Tiffany, and Giani were sitting. As the stewardess then looked at them before asking in a nice, friendly tone. As they had stopped talking noticing someone was over them.

Nicole: Would you like anything to drink?

Tiffany Taylor: Water, is fine.

Veronica Taylor: Yeah, I want some water as well.

Giani Di Luca: I want a Heineken.

With that Veronica shoots Giani a bit of a dirty look as he ignores it as he gets his beer, and the two females get their waters. As they take sips from the water the stewardess disappears, as Giani looks takes a sip of his beer. As Tiffany spoke in her normal tone.

Tiffany Taylor: Well there was a time I would of thought the same way you did. In fact up till a few years ago I never thought I would move to the United Kingdom, and Scotland in particular but I feel like its time. With me and your dad split up and him moving to Miami in a few months.

Veronica Taylor: Dads moving to Miami?

Tiffany nodded before speaking.

Tiffany Taylor: Yeah, grandmoms sick and he wants to take care of her.

Veronica was shocked she had been super busy in the past couple of years and all of this has been going on since then.

Veronica Taylor:  Really? Grandma's sick? Since when?

Veronica said as she could not believe it.

Tiffany Taylor: Since, about a year ago, no one told you?

Veronica rolled her eyes annoyed that clearly no one did tell her anything, or she did not get the message.

Veronica Taylor:  No I didn't even get the message at all.

Tiffany looked at Veronica eying her carefully as she said.

Tiffany Taylor: Well, yeah her condition is getting worse. Not sure how long she will have to live.

Veronica gulped feeling bad about all of this like it was her fault. As the plane kept going all the way towards the destination, Veroncia begins to feel sleepy and leans her head on her boyfriend, who just pats her head as they head to Scotland. For their next show for when Veroncia takes on her mean girl ally in Amanda Cortez.

SCENE TWO

Veronica woke up, after a long night on the plane with her mother by her long time best friend Angelica who was standing over her. She was laying on the hotel bed room, as she saw her boyfriend Giani was laying next to her. Veronica looked up but tried to close her eyes as Angelica said in a loud tone.

Angelica: Come on girl get up, we need to go out just me and you for some us time?

Veronica groaned as she said.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh, what time is it? I felt like I was that damn plane all night.

Angelica shook her head before flipping her hair arrogantly.

Angelica: Ugh its like five at night darling, you been sleeping all night.

Veronica Taylor: What the hell happened last night? All I remember is sleeping on the plane then night we went out, and I had a few things to drink.

Angelica scoffed in her normal tone.

Angelica: Girl you got white girl wasted. Like you had like five cosmos or something hell Giani had to carry you back to the room. I mean a lot happened, I mean you said something about meeting your mom on the plane, and like your grandmother being sick or something?

Veronica now remembered the conversation with her mother on the plane as she groaned loudly. Before speaking.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh don't remind me. The fact that she lives here is pretty ugh. I never thought my own mother would want to live in this disgusting place. I thought she was above it to be honest.

Angelica say on the bed patted Veronicas back some before speaking.

Angelica: Girl, I know you have told me how hard she used to be on you. But girl, you got to understand things change. I mean focus on you, and your career you have turned around what people thought was a joke of a career into something. Plus you co founded the most dominate group in SCW history, the Mean Girls.

Veronica Taylor: True, just ugh annoying you know?  Out of all places to run into her a six hour plane ride was not what I had in mind...And her sitting next on me on the plane for six hours talking. Ugh, I finally had to take a nap before I got off that plane.

Angelica shook her head but she understood where her best friend was coming from. As she said in her normal tone.

Angelica: Girl, you know what a night out would do you some good. Okay, just you, me, and maybe Delia if she feels like it. What you say?

Veronica groaned but then spoke in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh fine okay, where are we even heading?

Angelica smirked slowly as she said.

Angelica: Well, I was thinking we get some lunch, and then head to a pub.

Veronica rolled her eyes and goarned.

Veronica Taylor: A pub? Thats a place filled with basics ugh!

Angelica rolled her eyes but still maintained the same smile on her face.

Angelica: Girl, trust me it will be fun and you need a fun night out to be honest.

Veronica got up looked at Angelica before saying in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh alright fine give me a few minutes to get ready.

Angelica scoffed before saying in her normal tone.

Angelica: Ugh that is going to take you all night, it will be show time by the time your ready with as long as you take to get ready.

Veronica let out a small giggle as she said.

Veronica Taylor: Can not rush perfection or a true Mean Girl you know that.

Angelica: True, just make sure to use plenty of Veronica's Secret.

Veroncia rolled her eyes to herself, as Angelica giggled and walked as she tried to get up out of bed. She felt Giani's strong grip grab her as she landed on top of him as she smirked at him with him holding her in his strong arms.

Veronica Taylor: Hello baby, did you miss me?

Giani had to laugh a bit before speaking.

Giani Di Luca: Baby, I been here with ya all night ya feel?

Veronica giggled and smirked as she said.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh, just a long night how did Angie even get into the hotel room?

Giani laughed as he spoke.

Giani Di Luca: You gave her a key to the room, when you were drunk Vero...

Veronica rolled her eyes as she said in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Really? Ugh! Well, do you got plans tonight tiger?

Giani smirked arrogantly before speaking in his normal tone.

Giani Di Luca:  Well me and, my boys were going to go out and see whats in this one horse town then later tonight Not sure, I mean I am sure we will meet up again. Trust me, this our night to have fun.

Veronica smirked as she said.

Veronica Taylor: True, then Sunday night will be our night as well love.

Veronica smirked finally getting up she soon began getting ready.  Making sure she was ready for her night out with her girls, and preparing for her big night Sunday night where she would be stuck facing her ally, though it was because of a tournament.

SCENE THREE

The scene opens up on the streets of Edinburgh, Scotland.  Where there are many people walking the streets some tourist, pub goers, and others just walking the busy night streets of the city.  The night sky is covered in clouds and the street lights are on as walking the streets are none other than the two founding mothers of the Mean Girls.  Angelica, and Veronica Taylor. Angelica is dressed in a black tight fitting dress, black louboutin pumps, black fur coat, and a black Gucci handbag. Veronica Taylor is dressed in a red tight fitting dress, black thigh high high heeled boots, black Chanel handbag, and a black fur coat. The two arrogant tanned beauties smirk as the fluff their hair the right bottom corner of the screen it says Mean Girls TV, a new media avenue for the Mean Girls to conquer. Soon enough the girls look at eachother as Angelica begins to speak in an arrogant tone.

Angelica: You know the Mean Girls are truly international unlike the rest of the ratchet bombshells. We truly are world wide renowned I mean now that we have conquered every avenue that we have set out to conquer, we are now conquering a new avenue, something special for all you jealous janis out there, and you wanna be Mean Girls. Veroncia, care to tell the basics, and masics what  this little development is, and what it means for their sad dull lives.

Veronica smirked as the cameras panned and soon they had a microphone in each of their hands. As the arrogant supermodel soon fluffed her hair with one hand, as she placed one hand on her slender hip.

Veroncia Taylor: Well for those basics who have no idea what this is, is that this is the Mean Girls website, not only that but our youtube channel this is Mean Girls TV. Basically because we are just too hot to be just on SCW television, this is going to be our show to run since we are the reason people watch SCW not any of those "other" people not the Punk and Metal connection.

Angelica: Ew, their lame hair and lame music who would want to watch that?

Veronica Taylor: Ugh no one obviously, their title reign was the lowest point in company history. Melody Grace? Miss special Ed? They think she is a draw?

Angelica bust out in a bitchy giggle as she said.

Angelica: Um, that girl can not even kick out of a roll up properly, and then blames " cheating " as the reason she loses. Just another basic, that they want to promote plus we know the only reason she beat you..

Veronica Taylor: Do enlighten these basics as to what that is Angelica?

Angelica flipped her hair arrogantly before speaking again.

Angelica: Because of that trashy, basic, ugly, ladyboy Hollywood. She is just so jealous she never had what it took to be a Mean Girl, I mean it tried really really hard but it never made it through. I mean what that was just right after Liz had cried her way out of being tag team champions with you? After you graciously carried her pathetic basic behind to those titles? She should of been of greatful for that to team with someone as amazing, and beautiful as you.

Veronica giggled in a bitchy manner before speaking in her normal arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: Well duh they both should of been grateful to be around people like me, like you, like Mecy, and Delia. The true stars of this sad and dead division. Well it was dead until the Mean Girls came around and brought it back to life. More dead than this pathetic wannabe country.  More dead, than the stench of dead rat that fills this city, and yes more dead than the careers of Hollywood, Liz Smalls, and Tessa. To see how far they have fallen  from Mean Girls to pathetic basics? Yeah its so sad but really our views could go down if we keep talking about them, lets talk about what these people come to hear about....US!

They let out a loud bitchy giggle as they began to walk the street the cameras, following them as they soon spotted a drunk Hobo in the sidewalk sleeping on the bench. As, they look at him they gave a disgusted look to themselves. As they soon held their noses as the smell coming off of him as they spoke.

Angelica: Ugh, yet another perfect representation of this disgusting basic culture. This bum sleeping in the city streets. Reminds us of the fans before the Mean Girls hit the airwaves, they would fall asleep during the bombshell matches, because no one wanted ugly, basic gothic freaks as a champion. Ugh his stench is getting me smells like failure.

Veronica giggled still holding her nose as she said.

Veronica Taylor: You mean Jessie Slowcows career?

They shared a loud bitchy giggle as Veronica took out her newest Perfume from Veronica's Secret and sprayed it around the guy, before the girls sauntered off as they begin to talk into the camera once again, to their viewers.

Veronica Taylor: Now, there is a reason why we would be in this dump, and that is we have a match a blast from the past tournament. Now, I was not her when they started this tournament, but from what my lovely friend over here Angelica described it is a tournament where the winning team one bombshell one superstar gets a world title shot, and bombshell title shot.  Now we both know that there are other Mean Girls in this lovely tournament the nature of this tournament is to have us sisters fight eachother because quite frankly SCW management have given up having their little favorites trying to end our dominance of the bombshells division.  So now they try to split us up in this tournament but ya know what its fine because even though us sisters may fight amongst ourselves, but in the end we are family a family dedicated to the beatfuication of wrestling.

Angelica:Ugh so true, now hunty you have a match speaking of fighting sisters you have a match with the lovely Amanda Cortez, our fellow Mean Girl sisters. Teaming with him is none other Despary Angel or whatever that freaks name is.  He so wants to live  out his childhood its so cute. I mean did you not beat this freak already with that fugly best friend of his? Whats her name again? Oh right Melody.

Veronica Taylor: Melody really does belong in this country shes ugly, talentless, and just plain stupid.  I mean she would fit in this country very, very well. Now Despary you talk about how your going to beat us? Like how you can beat me and my partner who unlike you is a champion. But hunty your nothing more than a tiny, tiny speck in this match just a little boy living a grown mans or should I say persons world. You just don't belong go back to playing with your little toys, playing superheroes or whatever you do. Just leave this because even though my partners wife wound up a big big loser losing to my lovely protege Thursday night. But I am sure your more talented than her, I mean you do hold a title belt so that must mean something right? Then again anyone can be a champion these days looking at our division besides the Mean Girls the other titles in the bombshells are embarrassing.

As the Mean Girls made their way, to the door of a local pub they made their way inside. As the cameras followed them the bartender looked at them before saying in his normal tone, though slightly angered at these girls have came along with their cameras.

The Bartender: What are ye lasses doing? Do you have permission from the owner to be filming in here?

Angelica and Veronica smirked to themselves before speaking again.

Veronica Taylor: Hunty, you should be happy to see us all of you people are so lucky to be on the first episode of Mean Girls TV.

Angelica: Yes, something all basics should be happy to be on. Because normally you would never, ever get the honor of being on our television show. Now, I got a question for you besides have you ever taken a shower because the answer is obviously no. Is that, what Mean Girl do you think is better Amanda or my lovely friend Veronica? Because I can not be biased I love them both too much.

Some of the SCW fans say loudly "you are all whores, As Veronica takes a look around giving a talk to the hand motion as she turns to them and says in her normal arrogant tone.

Veronica Taylor: Oh please, your just mad that you spend your sad lives in this bar drinking away your last money, because you will never be success is that right?

The bartender is mad as he calls over the bouncer as he says to the bouncer.

Bartender: Throw these bitches out now!

The bouncer tries to put his hand on Veronica as she pulls back before saying in her normal but much higher pitched bitchy tone.

Veronica Taylor: Don't you dare touch us? We will be out of here this place is to low brow for us anyway.

Angelica: Sorry bout it.

They leave as the bouncer follows them out, to make sure there is no funny business as they leave Veronica, and Angelica look at eachother disgusted. As, Veronica takes out her perfume and sprays Angelica all over, before spraying herself as she said.

Veronica Taylor: Ugh that place was so full of basics. Ugh let us just get out of this place so disgusting those people.

Angelica: Ugh, like they are just so jealous of us but we should be used to that by now. So Hunty, what about this match up with our sister Amanda your thoughts on that sweetie?

Veronica smirked, flipped her hair as they left the area and kept walking as they talked in their normal bitchy way.

Veronica Taylor: Now, I love Mandy don't get me wrong about that but this is not 2012, or 2013 when she won the bombshells title. Things have changed a lot since then. One the division is not on its last legs anymore, or dead. There are women we can look up to and yes Mandy is in that elite group known as the Mean Girls. We took this division which was on life support and put the life back in it. We took the face of a ugly, fat, bloated, and beat up abused division and gave it the best cosmetic surgery money can buy. And for all that we give were hated? Why because we speak the truth. Now, there are many who claim that I am the weak link, that I don't have the singles titles of Delia, Mercedes  or have held one like my dear friend Amanda. Well that is not a true statement clearly its not because Angelica, and myself created this group hell Angie here found Delia, not the other way around and you know why Delia was found? Because she wanted to be in this business because she saw the work I did.She saw what a model could do and with that she took it far and I am proud of her. But also when I started in SCW I was not even twenty years old at that time. I was young, but now look at me I am hotter than I ever ever been.I am drawing more money than ever, and yes I am more talented than ever I mean I did win most improved in 2014. So I am on a upward climb and sad thing is I have to go through my sister Amanda Cortez. But let us face facts here yes you were a champion, in the time where no one care about the division.  But now Delia just jumped in and put you in the group without consulting the group now, as mad as I was I forgave her for that because well you seemed to add a niche to our group. See everyone looked at us and said the Mean Girls are bullies they're not accepting of people with "style" differences.

Veronica smirked before speaking again.

Veronica Taylor: Well we proved them wrong when we added Amanda, into the group. Because lets face it comparing me and her in terms of style and fashion? There could be no more different styles. So not only are we the prettiest girls in SCW, we are the most accepting as well. No one and I mean no one could be as accepting and nice as we are. Now Manda, I love I really really do. But there can only be one Mean Girl that walks out of this match making it one step further and that one is me. Because 2015 will be not only the year of the Mean Girls, but the year of Veronica Taylor.  See I am the first class model tonight is going to be a first class night for the  Mean Girls, but mainly for me. As I make my statement on this country, on SCW, and in the entire world of wrestling. So hunty, nothing personal okay? After I beat you we can hug it out if you want? Or party it out just know that I am going to be the one making it through this tournament. Sorry bout it.

Veronica, and Angelica posed arrogantly before blowing matching kisses as Mean Girls TV ended with a special ad, promoting their merchandise including their new t-shirts, and their new baby merchandise. Then the video feed then cuts out.