Author Topic: The best team  (Read 281 times)

Offline Amanda Cortez

• SCW's tough and ticklish Biker Chick
    • View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
The best team
« on: January 21, 2015, 03:37:21 PM »
 “Well, it seems that not everything is as easy as it seems to be. As I joined SCW I really thought that I’ll get another winning streak and after I lost my first match, this battle royal, but after that win against Traci it seemed that I’ll have success again. Especially after joining the mean girls everything seemed to become great, but then these fucking bitches whiny Melody and ugly fat Misty came into my way and destroyed my dream. It’s not that I really complain about this damn loss, but it still hurts. It’s no fucking fun to lose against such stupid bitches, especially not as I still think that Vero and me are the better team, but anyway, something went wrong. Maybe we should have just trained more together or maybe it has been this fucking biased referee, I don’t know it exactly.
But anyway, I can’t change it anymore, but that doesn’t make me give up. I already said it on Twitter, but I’m willing to repeat it again, I know that I can defeat each of them whenever and wherever I want and I’ll prove that I’m right. Yes, I’ll make them submit and I’ll force them to kiss my toes. I think now everybody knows it and they have no chance to shy away if they don’t wanna lose their face, especially not as our boss got involved in this conversation too.
Yes, you heard right, I requested a submission match against each of them and I always get what I want, and I really, really hope that I’ll get this match soon, so that I can prove that I’m the most dangerous diva in this company. Yeas, I’m a winner, I’m the Goddess and soon every other fucking diva will bow down to me.”

The pretty redhead growls and it seems that she is really annoyed and in rage. She isn’t very ambitious, but losing she still hates and so her mood isn’t the best. Ok, the match was one week ago and so she should have gotten over it, bit she isn’t. The cocky little diva is still mad and disappointed.
Now, still in her sleep shirt and still a bit tired, she sits in the kitchen of her huge trailer, where she lives, and thinks about the whole situation. It’s still pretty early in the morning and she has just finished making her breakfast, a coffee and some pancakes. The eating she has just finished and now it’s time for the second coffee. She fills her cup and lights a cigarette.

“But sadly, before this will happen, I’ll have to see how it develops with this stupid Blast of the Past Tournament. I think this will come first, before I get the chance to get my revenge. Fuck, it sucks.
It’s not that I have a problem with this tournament, no, I haven’t, especially not as the winner gets the chance to go for a title. Haha, sounds cool, at least for most of the people here in this company, but not for me. The tournament is ok and it might be interesting and I’ll get the chance to kick some fucking asses, but going for a title isn’t my thing, at least not at the moment. It’s not that I don’t want one, but at the moment it would be a bit too much stress and there are things that are more important for me. Yes, and these things are having fun and supporting the Mean Girls.
So let’s come to the first point, to having fun. Well, I think everybody here knows what I really love. I love it to get attention, I love it to kick some asses and to fight, and I really, really love my kinky lil performances. Haha, and all these things I do here, so everything is ok.
Now there’s point two, supporting the Mean Girls. Well, I think till now I did a really good job. I helped Vero to take the win against whiny Melody and also our last tag match wasn’t too bad, but there this tournament doesn’t fit to our plans. Yes, there I’ll have to team up with a random guy and it is possible that I’ll have to face one of my team mates in the ring. Well, it’s not that I’m scared or that I’m worried that I could lose, but why the fuck do I have to face my own friends, when there are enough people in this company whom I really hate? And why the fuck do I have to team up with one of these ugly fat guys, when  everybody knows that I prefer girls? Ok, wrestling has nothing to do with my sexual preferences, but it still sucks and I don’t want this crap.
Fuck, I really don’t know why I signed up for this tournament. I hope it’s not such a big mistake, because at the moment I really don’t need any more problems and facing my team mates could lead to problems.”

After taking a sip of her coffee, Amanda sighs and everybody can see that she really doesn’t like all these thoughts. It’s not so easy to worry her, but she doesn’t feel too good and all these thoughts don’t help to bring her into a better mood. A bit annoyed she drags at her cigarette and inhales deeply.

“But anyway, now it’s too late and I can’t do much anymore. I should have thought about the consequences before I signed the contract for this fucking tournament, but now I’ll have to live with the consequences. Ok, I could try to avoid it to face my friends, or I could lay down and let them win, but this I won’t do. If I fight, I will do it good and this means that I’ll do everything to take the win, even if it means to beat up a friend or to cheat. Yes, everything and there’s nothing that can stop me. So we will see what will happen next.
But now it’s not the time to think about all the stress and trouble that can come, no, it’s time to get ready and train some new moves to surprise my opponents in the ring, and thanks god, there I have some really great help. Yes, I have my sister and personal trainer Casey and she will help me with all this. She’s no real wrestler, but she’s a former MMA fighter and she knows so many fucking great moves. Haha, and I know them too after we are finished with the preparations for the next match.”

Amanda drinks her second coffee and lights a new cigarette. Then she is about to stand up, but she is interrupted as she hears her phone. She looks at it and it's a new message from SCW. Normally Amanda doesn't care much about her mails, but this time she is curious, especially as she is in this tournament and still doesn't know who her partner is. So she takes the phone and a bit nervous she looks at her mails. As she has finished reading it, she roles her eyes and sighs. It's really no good news. She will have team up with Despayre and her opponents will be Bruce Evans and her friend and team mate Veronica. Pretty annoyed she puts the phone away and growls.

“Damn, it seems that it always becomes worse. First I lose my title at GZWA, the. My knee gets injured and now I'll have to team up with a guy who can't stand me against one of my best friends, Veronica. This really sucks completely.
Ok, I'm a professional wrestler and I shouldn't have problems with facing my friends in the ring, cuz it's my job, but this time it's different. I don't have much friends and I don't wanna lose the few I have, so the whole situation is crap. Damn, if I had known this, I wouldn't have signed up for this tournament, especially as there's nothing interesting in it for me. I don't want this title shot and so I shouldn't care about how it ends. Well, so I could just lay down and give the win to Vero and her partner, but this isn't the way I act. I hate losing and giving up I hate even more. Damn, yes, call me cocky, but I love it to look good in the ring and this time it's not different, so giving up is no option, especially not after I already have to many losses in this company. If I would have won against Misty and Melody, it would be a bit different and another loss wouldn’t matter, but I didn't win, so I'll have to fight, whether I like it or not.”

For another moment she pauses. It's really time to get ready for her training with Casey, but Amanda isn't in the right mood. Her problems really bother her and it makes her nervous and insecure, a thing she really hates. She closes her eyes and rests her head on her hands and after a few minutes she looks up again.

“Well, but maybe it's not too bad. I mean the thing with facing Vero. I really like this girl and I'm happy to be a part of the Mean Girls, but hasn't she been the reason why www lost this match against these two dumpasses? I mean she was the one who got pinned and not me and she acts a bit like I have been the weak part in our team, but that's not true. Ok, I didn't protest because she's my friend and because I didn't wanna make her even more furious, but in some way it still hurts. I'm not the weak part and if I would have been alone in that match I would have won it, that's a fact. But anyway, so it might even be good to be in a match against her. This way I have the chance to prove how good I am and she can't say that she's better than me. Vero won't be happy if I pin her, but she will have to live with this fact, and so she and the rest of the Mean girls will see that I'm more than SCW’s pretty lil TickleCutie, they will see that I'm a real wrestler, a force in the ring and absolutely dangerous. After I'm done with her, my position in our group will even be better and I hope that they'll accept me as a full member then. So the whole thing isn't too bad.”

Again she pauses and her mood slowly becomes better, but for a moment the bad thought come back. Amanda is a tough young woman, but she's also very emotional, and even though she hates it, it's really important for her that her friends love her and it's also important for her to get respected.

“The only bad thing is that Vero takes all this so damn seriously. She hates losing and she will be really mad at me if I should be the one who pins her. But anyway, she will have to live with this and also with the fact that I'm the better wrestler. I always care to much about others and about what they think about me, so now it's time to change this and to care for me and my career. Yes, that's more important than anything else. It's my job and the only chance for me to earn some money and the more successful I am, the more money I get for my matches. It's not that I really need so much and normally it's enough for me to be with my wife Rose, but I already got injured and I think my knee will never become ok again, so my career won't last so long anymore and I'll have to see what I'll do then. So some money will be a great help for my future plans.
But now it's enough of all this thinking about Vero’s feelings. It'll be a hell of a fight and at the end I'll be the glorious winner and she will be the one who gets pinned. She won't love it, but she will survive it and I promise that it will be a fair fight, so the only thing that gets hurt is her fucking pride and that's not too bad.”

A smile comes into her pretty face and now she's the cheery girl again, that everybody loves so much. She even giggles a bit, but then she becomes honest again.

“Ok, a fair fight, that's what I promise, but only when it's me and Vero in the ring. This doesn't count for Evans. He's still my enemy and I don't give a fuck whether he gets injured or not. Damn, it's already hard enough to fight Vero in a fair way, so I hope nobody will complain. I’m so used to all this cheating and using weapons, so that it really will become hard. So I think Vero has no reason to be mad and me and I really hope that she understands me. But now enough of this, let’s come to my other opponent, do Evans.”

Again Amanda pauses for a moment and she seems a bit lost in thoughts, but then her smile comes back, but now it’s more viciously. Everybody can see that she doesn’t like this guy and she makes no attempt to hide these feelings.

“Well Evans, I don’t know much about you, I haven’t seen any of your matches till now and to be honest, I’m not very interested in seeing any of them. We also never had bigger issues, but that also doesn’t matter. The only thing that matters is the fact, that you’re in the team of my opponent and so you are my enemy. I don’t give a fuck whether you hold a title or not and I also don’t give a fuck about how good you are, because you are the problem of my partner Despayre and I know that he will kick your ass, but about him I’ll talk later.
I’m not so sure whether they have changed the rules at SCW, but the last time I checked them it was that there are no gender mixed matches. So I’ll only have to deal with Vero and Despayre with Evans. But even if they have changed them, I couldn’t care less. I’ve been in so many feds and there I also had gender mixed matches, so that I think I can deal with it. I might not be the strongest person, but I still know that I can kick your ass if I have to do it. So there’s nothing much I’ll have to worry about, the win will be ours.”

Slowly it’s really time to get ready and to meet Casey, but Amanda still isn’t finished. At least she has managed it to stand up from the table and to pack her stuff for the gym. She puts everything in a huge bag and now she’s almost ready.

“At least I hope there’s nothing much to worry about. I mean my opponents are no problem for me, but with my partner I’m not so sure. It’s not that I think he isn’t good in the ring, because I know he is, but it’s something personal. You all might remember that I helped Vero in her match against Melody and, to be honest, I don’t feel sorry for doing this, but there were a few people who weren’t happy with my actions and one of them is Despayre. I don’t know whether he’s a friend of Melody or whether he just doesn’t like cheating, but he messaged me right after the show, and it seemed that he really wasn’t happy. But anyway, I managed to talk with him the last days and there he seemed to be pretty relaxed, so I still hope that everything is ok between us. But even if not, the price for winning this tournament is getting a title shot and so I think, no, I know, that he will give his best and that he will do everything to take the win. So it looks like I really don’t have to be worried about anything. My opponents are two persons whom I can defeat with ease, and my partner is one of the best wrestlers in this company, so this tournament will be a great success for us and I know that Delia and the Mean Girls will be proud of me, even though they are in different teams this time.
So listen to me, Despayre. I’m not sorry for anything I’ve done in the past, but I hope that we two can settle our problems for now. I don’t expect me to become my friend, but I hope that you’ll respect me as a wrestler and that you can forget our problems during the time we will have to work together. Because then, and I know this, we will be an awesome team and there’s nothing and nobody who can stop us and who can hold us away from the titles. So let’s go out there and kick some asses on Sunday, even if it’s the asses of our friends. We don’t have to love each other, but we should act like adults and separate our personal feelings from the job. Yeah …Let’s win this fucking tournament.”

Eventually Amanda is finished with all this talking and she is about to leave the house, as the door opens and her wife Rose enters. Rose has been away for a longer time, visiting her family, and Amanda was already missing her so much. As she sees her, she drops her sports back and jumps into her arms. The two haven't seen each other for a longer time and so they kiss passionately and huddle against each other. It seems that they really don't want to let each other go again.

“Damn, I really love you so much and I missed you like hell.”

Now Amanda tells Rose everything what happened the last weeks. It takes a bit longer, but now Amanda doesn't care whether Casey has to wait or not. The two lovers talk and they forget everything around them and at the end Amanda can't hold back any longer and drags Rose to the bedroom. For a moment she feels a bit bad, because she knows that her stepsister won't be happy, but as Rose lightly tickles her sides, Amanda forgets everything. The pretty cute girl giggles and squirms in such a cute way. Now they are in bed and Rose slowly strips the smaller Amanda down until she's completely naked.
In their relationship Amanda is the more submissive part and so she loves it to be under Rose’s control. So this time it isn't different. Within seconds the stronger Rose has Amanda pinned down and she kisses her passionately. Then she starts to tickle Mandy’s sides and the petite redhead giggles and squirms. Again Rose kisses her and gags her with her kiss. Desperately Amanda squirms and she begins to rub her body against Rose’s. She's so excited now and it's clearly visible, that she loves what happens to her and that she’s in heaven. Amanda is so damn ready now and she wishes that Rose pleasures her more, but suddenly Rose stops it and Mandy sighs in frustration. But Rose isn't mean and she really loves Amanda. So she takes out a few soft ropes and ties Amanda’s wrists and ankles to the bedposts. With a smile in her pretty face she looks down at her now helpless wife and takes a long fluffy feather and begins to run it all over Amanda’s soft and sensitive skin. The tattooed girl moans and giggles and she's in heaven again, but Rose isn't finished with her. She takes the feather and runs it over Amanda’s foot bottoms, so that her giggling becomes louder and as she runs the feather under and in between Mandy’s cute little toes, the petite redhead laughs hysterically, but everybody can see that she has so much fun. Even though Rose loves her wifie, she can still be pretty sadistic and so she tortures her love for a few more minutes in this cute way and Amanda is completely spent and wrecked. Eventually Rose shows some mercy and she begins to kiss Amanda everywhere, especially between her legs. Now it's too much for the cute tough girl and she explodes. She throws her head back, bends her back and loses control.
Then Rose unties her and after some huddling Amanda slowly catches her breath and recovers. Then the two get dressed again.

“Oh shit, you don't know how much I have missed this …”

Both young women laugh happily, but now it's really time for the gym. It's pretty sure, that Casey won't be happy and so they really hurry up. They pack their stuff and throw the bags into the car. Then they drive off to the gym. Half an hour later they arrive there and Casey is already waiting. The tall blond mostly is in a bad mood and this time it's even worse. She glares at Amanda.

“I hope you two had your fun, but with kinky games you won't win your match and also not the whole tournament.”

Knowing that Casey is right, Amanda nods. She doesn't like it that her sister takes everything so seriously, but she respects it and sometimes it's even useful, especially when it comes to important matches and this match is pretty important. So Amanda doesn't protest and looks at her sister, with a smile in her face.

“I know ..you're right. Let's start the training and in the meantime Rose will get us something to eat.”

That's ok for Casey and so she nods.

“That's cool. So we will see what we can do here. I thought of something different than the usual wrestling stuff. Don't get me wrong, wrestling can be cool, but if you ask me, then for destroying your opponent the MMA fighting style could be better. It's pretty brutal and nobody expects you to do all these submission moves. And I think it would fit pretty good to you. I mean you already have some really good punches and kicks and you know many ways to throw down an opponent. So the only thing that is missing are some cool submission moves to weaken your opponent or to make him give up. And this we will train today and the next days. There's enough time till your match, so I'm confident that you will be fit.”

Again Amanda nods and then the two begin their training. Casey is a really skilled MMA fighter and she shows Mandy all her tricks, but even though Amanda tries it so hard, she never wins against her sister, but at least she manages it to free herself out of these holds and after a while she also can use some cool and useful submission moves. So for one day it's enough, and knowing that they have enough time to practice more, the two stop their training. They go to the locker room area and after a shower and some new clothes they are fresh again, even though Amanda still is a bit tired. But they are both hungry and prolly Rose already awaits them at home so that they can have dinner. They leave the gym and climb into Amanda’s car and before she starts the engine, Amanda looks at her younger stepsister.

“Well, that was really a great training and must thank you so much. I don’t think that anybody expect me to change my fighting style in such a short time and I’m pretty sure that it’ll be a huge success and bring us the win in our match, maybe even the win in that whole tournament.
Haha, and Vero and Evans, take care …I know that you two won’t underestimate me and Despayre, but what awaits you in our match on Sunday will be worse than your worts nightmare. It’ll be the hell here on earth and you’ll wish that you will never have stepped into the ring against us. You won’t only lose this match, no, your title chances will be gone for a really long time too. So I’m pretty sure that you won’t forget this match for a really long time. I don’t know whether any of you sees this promo, but I really hope it, cuz I love the fact that you’ll piss your pants cuz you’re scared of me, the Goddess of War.”

Then Amanda starts the engine of her jeep and the two drive back home. It takes a while, cuz they end up in a huge traffic jam and Amanda is already annoyed. She growls and really tries to relax, but it doesn’t work very good.

“Fuck, I really hate this. Rose is waiting with the food and we two sit here in this fucking car and nothing happens. I’ll try to call her.”

Still really annoyed, she pulls out her cell phone, and as she sees that her battery died, she freaks out completely. Frustrated and furious she throws the phone out of the window, but that doesn’t help to make her mood better. No, she’s even more angry, because the cell phone was pretty expensive and now she has to buy a new one.

“This fucking thing is completely useless …”

While Amanda still complains, Casey just sites there, with a grin in her face. Sometimes it’s too funny to see how easy it is to make Amanda freak out. Casey doesn’t want to provoke her even more, but she also can’t hold back and has to tease her a bit.

“You should save your energy for your match. That would be more useful.”

That’s really too much for Amanda and she snaps. She turns around and glares at the younger woman and for a moment it looks like she is going to slap her, but she doesn’t do it, but she yells at Casey.

“And you better shut up.”

But it doesn’t take too long and Amanda calms down again. Amanda is short tempered, but she also becomes normal again pretty fast and after it’s over, she mostly can even laugh about it. And this time it’s not different, especially as they are driving again, even though it’s really slow.

“And hopefully in England it’s better, but I doubt so. These idiots drive on the wrong side and the weather is also fucking awfully. They told me it’s mostly cold and rains all day, so there won’t be much we can do there. Normally I love it to visit foreign countries, but why the hell must it be England? No normal person would visit such a country for vacation.”

Hearing this Casey can’t hold back any longer and starts to laugh. It’s too funny to hear her sister call herself normal.

“And you call yourself normal? That’s a joke.”

If anybody else would have said this, Amanda would have freaked out again, but she loves her younger stepsister and so she only giggles and shakes her head. Her good mood is almost back and so she only answers in a sarcastic way.

“Well, maybe you’re right and I’m not completely normal, but I still know what crappy weather is and so I don’t like the thought of spending the whole weekend there. But anyway, the only good thing is that we can’t do much there and so we can really focus on this fucking match. So it might not be too bad. Oh, and I heard that their beer and whiskey shouldn’t be so bad, so we can at least celebrate our win after I’m done with Vero and Evans. Haha, you see, sometimes even I can see the things positive.
But anyway, if it goes on like this we will never get home or even to England. So lets find a way to make it a bit more fast. I really have enough.”

Again they stand and this time nothing happens and it doesn’t look like the traffic jam could be over soon. Amanda really has enough and this time Casey too. The two look at each other and climb out of the car. They leave it where it is and don’t care that the other people are completely furious. Amanda flips them the bird and then they begin to walk into the direction of the metro. A few minutes later their train comes and one hour later they are back at home, where Rose already waits for them. She isn’t too happy that she had to wait so long, but after Amanda explained everything, it’s ok and then three have dinner. Amanda talks about what they have done at the gym and they are all in a pretty good mood.

“So let’s see that we will have some fun in England …I hope it won’t become too bad, but I’m pretty sure that it’ll be ok, especially as you two come with me.”

That’s exactly what they wanted to hear and Rose and Casey are more than happy. It’s always fun to travel with Mandy and this time it won’t be different, especially as Mandy always has some special surprises.

“And I think the show will be a great success too. It’s not only that me and Despayre will win, no, the best performer of the show gets the chance to have me for a lil one hour session. Haha, kinky fun is always fun, even more than fighting.”

Many people would be jealous, but Rose isn’t this kind of girl and she sees it pretty relaxed, especially as she will be there to join the fun. So they all laugh and now the friendly chat continues a bit longer, then the scene fades to black.

>

Huddle me, tickle me, I'm so cute

Records Amanda
Win: 20
Loss: 13
Draw: 1
Thrown: 0