Author Topic: Life of a rookie starring Blasted Monk  (Read 1538 times)

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
Life of a rookie starring Blasted Monk
« on: December 25, 2014, 06:58:05 PM »
 Dec. 15th 2014

(This is how Blasted Monk's promo ended as this promo starts from there.)

Andy: And cut. Great stuff.

Blasted Monk: Thanks I really wasn't sure how to start it but then I said screw it let me just be me and go from there.

Andy: it was great thanks again.

Blasted Monk: I'll call you as soon as I land. Hopefully you will have your passport by the time I have to head back to China.

The two get up from their chairs and shake hands. Andy bends down to grab his briefcase so that he can put his camcorder away as he does this he looks up to say one more thing to Blasted monk, only to see and realize that Blasted Monk is nowhere to be seen as if he just vanished.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Start of new promo below.
-----------------------------------------------------

Andy last saw Blasted Monk at the Starbucks before Blasted Monk had to go back to China for a few days. Andy has just packed up and paid Kim excuse me I mean Kimberly the bill for his Caffe Misto.

Andy: Here you go Kim. Again I'm really sorry about my friend there.

Kimberly: It's ok it's not your fault. What's his deal anyways?

Andy: Not sure I just met him yesterday. He just got signed to SCW.

Kimberly: What's that?

Andy: SCW stands for Sin City Wrestling. A company based in Nevada.

Kimberly: Oh ok. I don't know much about wrestling but my boyfriend loves it. he and his buddies watch it every week.

Andy: Oh I see yea, well I'm doing a project for school about the life of a rookie wrestler and he is helping me out. His name is Blasted Monk, hopefully he can give me a passing grade.

Kimberly: Oh Andy you will be fine. He was an ass to me but I guess that is the right attitude to have in the ring so I'm sure he was a great choice for you and your project.

Andy: Yea I sure hope so.

Andy leaves the Starbucks happy that Blasted Monk will do his project.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dec 16th 2014 in the USA/ Dec 17 2014 in China

Andy gets a call from Blasted Monk

Blasted Monk: Make sure to pay the $60 to get your passport expedited so it can be here with in the week instead of having to wait six weeks for one.

I'll be back from China on the 20th of December and you are to meet me at The Legacy Golf Resort in Phoenix, AZ.

Monk explains to Andy that even thou the next show is held at Prescott Valley, AZ they will however being staying in Phoenix, AZ

Blasted Monk: Master Wong owns a few units at the resort as it is part of the same resort family as the Desert Rose Resort in Las Vegas.

Monk then goes on to explain why he needs the passport asap

Andy: More importantly get the passport because are next Super Card  is on the 11th of January is held in Birmingham, England and we will be landing at there airport on the 9th to avoid the chaos the rest of the roster is going to endure when they arrive.

The two men hang up the phone. Andy then goes online to find a site he can go to pay the $60.  to get his Passport asap.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

17th December 2014 (USA)

Andy gets a email stating that his Passport will arrive in a few days.

In the mean time Blasted Monk is in Foshan, China training for his upcoming Last Chance Battle Royal - SCW Roulette Tournament were he faces off with 5 different men all who feel that they are deserving of being a champion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

18th December 2014 (China)

Blasted Monk is seen talking to Jon Dough as they are going thru films as Jon Dough is giving Blasted Monk for needed insights on his former tag team partner Joshua Acquin.
---------------------------------------------------------------

19th December 2014 (China to the USA)

Blasted Monk is on a plane to head back to the USA. He is seen watching all of the past matches that took places in the last two weeks involving all those in the Battle Royal. He will be landing in Phoenix, AZ. Andy will be waiting for him at PHX airport. were the two from there will check in to the resort as they will have a few days before SCW CC 103.
-----------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. Next one will start with them checking in to the resort. Enjoy and Happy Holidays to all in SCW and ASW.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 06:58:54 PM by Wong Fai Hung »
user posted image