Author Topic: [ ONE MAN SHOW ]  (Read 388 times)

Offline Kevin Carter

• View Profile
    • Kevin Carter
[ ONE MAN SHOW ]
« on: March 12, 2013, 01:33:40 PM »

\'user

Blaze of Glory II had ended with quite the bang for a lot of people. Kevin Carter was one of the many that had an amazing night and a rather successful one to say the least. Carter found himself in the Going For Gold reverse Steel Cage Match against four other men. Not too many people had been expecting Carter to walk out with the briefcase considering he was still the new kid on the block. However come match time Carter stepped his game up like never before and managed to leave with the victory.

That briefcase gave him the power to cash in for any male championship at any given show and at any given moment he wanted. He had all the power in the world and he had done made it clear that if he had won he was going after the SCW Heavyweight Championship. Well now it was just a matter of time until that came into play. We were all going to have to play the waiting game till he was ready to cash in.

Not only did he have a successful night in winning his match, but Carter also made other headlines at the event when it appeared that he had joined the side of Erik Staggs in his war against SCW and the golden children so to speak. It was something that no one had expected but obviously the Main Attraction had made his decision for a reason. Obviously people were going to have to get used to that decision whether they wanted to or not.

It was all a matter of time till Carter revealed what his reasoning for joining that team was, but in the meantime of waiting the fans were going to have to prepare themselves for the Main Event of Climax Control this coming week. Much to the surprise of many people Kevin Carter and Ace Baldwin are going to be teaming up to take on Blood Omen for the SCW Tag Team Championships. One would assume that neither man is going to be too happy with the news.

Despite them not being happy with it there was nothing that could be done as it had been made official, but now that left a lot of unanswered questions. Would these two actually be able to set their differences aside for the sake of winning gold? Or would it be one of the easiest tag title defensives Blood Omen has ever had to deal with due to the face neither man will be willing to work with each other? All of those questions and more will have their answers come this Sunday.

----- ----- -----

It was in the wee hours of the morning when Amy Marshall had returned to the hotel room that she and her boyfriend Kevin Carter had been sharing all weekend long due to Blaze of Glory II event that had taken place. After returning she had found the self-proclaimed Main Attraction sitting there on their bed holding the gold briefcase in his hands just staring at it. A small smirk formed over her lips as she could tell her better half was excited and rather happy over the turn out of the night.

♕ A M YM A R S H A L L
    -- the punk princess
    Am I going to have to prepare myself for this briefcase being a part of our nights?

♔ K E V I NC A R T E R
    -- the main attraction
    Ha, that’s a good one but no. I was just taking a moment to truly admire this thing. I mean this thing holds a contract for me to cash in for any male championship at any given moment. I have all the power in the world and there’s not a single person that can stop me. This right here puts me back on top where I have always belonged.

♕ A M YM A R S H A L L
    -- the punk princess
    That’s correct baby, you deserve to be on top and from what you told me about your past it doesn’t surprise me it didn’t take you very long to get there. However I do have some news for you and I’m really hoping that it doesn’t put a damper on our evening or your evening more so than anything else seeing as you’re on an all-time high right now.

♔ K E V I NC A R T E R
    -- the main attraction
    There’s nothing you can tell me that would ruin my mood or this moment at all.

♕ A M YM A R S H A L L
    -- the punk princess
    Good because there’s a rumor going around that due to the fact you decided to pair up with Erik Staggs that the other people in charge aren’t too happy with that and as a punishment so to speak. You’re going to be forced to team up with Ace Baldwin on the next Climax Control in a week.

♔ K E V I NC A R T E R
    -- the main attraction
    Uh… what?!

♕ A M YM A R S H A L L
    -- the punk princess
    Yeah, but there is a silver lining in it all. Sure, you’ve got to team up with him but you’re both going to get a shot at becoming the Tag Team Champions because you’ll be facing Blood Omen in the Main Event for the belts.

♔ K E V I NC A R T E R
    -- the main attraction
    How the fuck is that a silver lining? I still have to team up with the sorry piece of shit and then to top it all off, I’ve got to lead him to a victory and his first championship in SCW? Yeah, that’s bullshit and there’s no silver lining at all.

Kevin shook his head to the side a little bit as he tossed the briefcase down on the bed and got up starting to pace the room a little bit. It was pretty clear that he wasn’t too happy with the news but at the same time it really shouldn’t have been much of a surprise considering the fact the two couldn’t stand each other.

♕ A M YM A R S H A L L
    -- the punk princess
    Kevin, I know that you aren’t happy with the decision that’s been made but we all knew that there was a chance that this could happen when we made the decision that we did. There’s no need to have a meltdown over this because you can control this entire situation with ease.

♔ K E V I NC A R T E R
    -- the main attraction
    How do you figure that one darling? It’s pretty clear that Hot Stuff or Christian or whomever the hell booked this match is going to be out to get me for doing what I knew was right. There’s just no easy controlling a situation like this. You really think I’m going to be able to get out of the match? Hell no.

♕ A M YM A R S H A L L
    -- the punk princess
    I’m not suggesting trying to get out of the match. One, I know that’s not going to happen because whomever booked it is doing this as punishment. Two, you deserve to hold gold around your waist regardless of what kind of gold it might be. And thirdly, because there’s a better option. Here’s what I suggest. Compete in the match, deal with Ace as your partner, and win the titles.

♔ K E V I NC A R T E R
    -- the main attraction
    And what in the blue hell are you smoking Amy? I’d rather compete in the match by myself than to deal with him and lead him to a victory that lands him in a championship. Screw that noise.

♕ A M YM A R S H A L L
    -- the punk princess
    You didn’t let me finish. No one said that you had to actually tag him into the match. You have the ability to be a One Man Show. You’re the Main Attraction. You could get in there and beat Blood Omen all on your own. Stick it right to the morons that put you in this position. Prove that you are once again better than Ace and win those titles. Then after that’s done and over with, You can go to Erik and see if he can pull some strings to give you complete possession of both titles.

As soon as those words came out of Amy’s mouth, Kevin stopped pacing and looked over at her. It was almost like he was thinking over what she had said. It almost seemed like it made sense to him and he was trying to see if there was any loop holes in the situation but sure enough it seemed rather solid.

♔ K E V I NC A R T E R
    -- the main attraction
    See, I knew I loved you for more than just being extremely hot and great in bed – you’ve got a set of brains on you. That’s the perfect solution to this entire problem. I’ve just got to make sure that Ace doesn’t do something stupid to derail the plans and he seems like a bitter bitch to try something like that – especially now more than ever. I done proved I can win the big one over him and I’ll do it again before long.

♕ A M YM A R S H A L L
    -- the punk princess
    Well there is a little something called an insurance policy babe. I am sure if you talked with Erik before the match that he could someone out to the ring with you to make sure that Ace doesn’t do anything to cost you a chance at winning those tag titles. See, there’s always ways around this kind of stuff. Just gotta use your head instead of getting upset so quickly.

♔ K E V I NC A R T E R
    -- the main attraction
    Hey, you can’t blame me for that. I happen to have a short fuse and don’t tolerate stupid shit. That’s why you can be the brains out of little operation. Besides you like it when I get angry, don’t even try to deny it.

♕ A M YM A R S H A L L
    -- the punk princess
    I’m not denying it, but I only care for you being angry when you’re taking that anger out on certain body parts of mine. Seeing as you aren’t putting that anger to good use at this particular moment I have to be against it.

♔ K E V I NC A R T E R
    -- the main attraction
    You know all you have to do is ask and I can channel that anger where it belongs, not to mention there sweetheart. We haven’t even properly celebrated my victory – so I mean we could combine the two if you really wanted.

♕ A M YM A R S H A L L
    -- the punk princess
    If I want? You act like I really have a choice in the matter. I’ll just get to assuming the position.

With that being said Amy smirked a little bit looking over in her boyfriend’s direction as she grabbed a hold of his briefcase pushing it off the bed and then proceeded to bend on over it. It was quite clear what these two were about to engage in – after all it wasn’t like they were exactly private or shy about their sex life in the first place. For now though the Main Attraction could have all the fun he wanted but eventually it was going to be time to crack down and get to business.

----- ----- -----

It was a few days before Kevin Carter would find himself flying out of the country to be a part of Climax Control. Ever since he found out about the match that he was going to find himself in. He hadn’t been too happy to be quite honest and it has been something that had consumed his every thought but it was something that he had to deal with for now until his plan worked out.

On that note the Main Attraction decided to take matters into his own hands and by that hook his camcorder up within his office there in Los Angeles. After he had it all set up he wasted no time hitting the record button as he took a couple steps back and set right on down on top of his desk with his eyes focused directly on the cameras.

♔ K E V I NC A R T E R
    -- the main attraction
    It isn’t news to anyone that on this week’s Climax Control I am featured in the main event – and after winning such a huge match at Blaze of Glory II. After being as good as I am for years I should be in the main event, I just shouldn’t be in the main event under the circumstances I find myself in. You’ve all heard that I have to team up with the cocksucker that is Ace Baldwin to take on Blood Omen for their Tag Team Championships.

I am not pleased with the match. I do not want to be a part of the match as long as Ace is my partner, and I’m doing everything I can to make sure the prick isn’t my tag team partner. That means one thing and one thing only, as long as I get my way then I’ll be facing Blood Omen all on my own for the Tag Team titles. That’s right folks, I plan on not only being the Main Attraction for this company, but I plan on being a One Man Show like I am every other night.

As expected there was huge smirk that started to spread across the lips of this young man. For a while now the fans of SCW had come to learn that he was quite arrogant, quite cocky, and quite egotistical. He was truly full of himself and after Blaze of Glory II whether people wanted to believe it or not he actually had a right to be that way as he had finally stepped up and he had finally proven himself just three matches into the company.

♔ K E V I NC A R T E R
    -- the main attraction
    Rest assured by the time it’s all over, I’ll be a one man show that is carrying the Going For Gold briefcase and in possession of BOTH tag team titles – because you see that’s just how damn good I really am. I have been saying it since I got here. I have said it a billion times in the past. I am single handily the best thing that has ever existed in the history of professional wrestling and soon enough I’m going to prove it again – in which not a single person can do a damn thing about it.

Don’t get me wrong though Blood Omen, I’m not blind. I know when I see a pair of talented people and the two of you are some talented dudes. You wouldn’t be the tag team champions if you weren’t. You wouldn’t have beaten the challenges that have been placed in front of you if you weren’t good and didn’t have what it took to be in the spot you are in now. But here’s the thing even though you are good. Even though you have been champions for a while and even though you have beaten all challenges thus far.

Fact is you haven’t met a challenge like me, and fact is neither one of you have the ounce of talent that I have. Even combined the two of you couldn’t even scratch the surface of how damn good I am. I was born to be one of the best that has ever been a part of this business and I’m going to leave this business one day for good as one of the best. Hell, at such a young age I am already a legend which isn’t anything that the two of you can say. Neither one of you will ever be able to say it.

He shook his head to the side a little bit. Granted that statement was a little bold and was going a little too far for someone that wasn’t sure whether or not someone would actually end up becoming a legend by the time their career ended. Only time would tell whether or not he was actually right or not – but truthfully none of that really mattered in the end.

♔ K E V I NC A R T E R
    -- the main attraction
    I’ll go ahead and go out on a limb here to say that you two likely don’t know anything about me. You likely know nothing of my past. You likely have paid no attention to what I have done since I arrived on the scene and you likely don’t even know what I am capable of let alone who I am. Well, here’s a little newsflash for you two gentlemen. You’re about to find out just who I am from a verbal stand point and then when we get into the ring with each other you’re going to find out just what I can do in the ring.

See while I don’t want to team with Ace, and while I won’t team with Ace that doesn’t count me out or anything when it comes to beating the two of you for those tag team titles. I was actually a part of a tag team for many years in my earlier years. It was a tag team that I led. It was a tag team where I had learned that my partner was less than I was and where I learned how to win matches on my own for the team.

And you know what happened during those days? I led that me and my partner to tag team titles. I led me and my partner to being an undefeated team. I led me and my partner to having the longest reign in the company’s history for the tag team titles. So you see it’s right there in black and white that I’m capable of beating tag champions on my own. It’s there in black and white that I don’t really need a partner and it’s there in black and white that I can beat the two of you to take your titles with ease might I add.

Course at this very moment Kevin was taking a stroll down memory lane so to speak. It wasn’t exactly a relevant situation and that was something that the tag champions could point out but at the same time Kevin did have a point if he was able to do all of that in his past there’s a good chance that he could make a repeat happen – only difference being is it’d be in a different company against a different pair of champions.

♔ K E V I NC A R T E R
    -- the main attraction
    Let me guess you aren’t completely sold yet right? You want to just rant and rave about how that’s in my past and how it isn’t relevant now right? You want to go into full on rage quit mode and talk about how much better you are than me correct? Well allow me to go ahead and use some stuff that will shut that whole mentality down and get you two to open your eyes a little more when it comes to what you’re going to be dealing with in the ring.

I hadn’t been seen in the wrestling world for five years prior to me signing a contact with SCW. I should have had trouble in my first match with the company. I should have shown signs of ring rust. I shouldn’t have been as good as I was in that ring but I was. It was like I hadn’t missed a beat. It was like I hadn’t been away from the ring at all and I chalked up a win under my belt. Now, I admit that the next match I had I did lose but it was a fluke and I proved for it to be a fluke just two weeks ago.

I proved that when I go my revenge for Ace beating me. I proved that when I went through other men. I proved that when I was the one that walked out of that arena with that gold briefcase. Now I’m the only guy walking around here that can say he has a shot at any championship he wants at any show he wants at any given time he wants. So, you see my return to the wrestling world hasn’t been much different from when I was in my prime a few years ago. I’m still dominate and I’m still the best thing to ever exist in squared circle – which means I’m more than capable of knocking you two off your high horse as Tag Champs.

There was that arrogant little smirk of his once again creeping over his lips. At this point Kevin was hitting the nail on the head so to speak and he was backing up all his statements with facts. Thing was as much as people wanted to deny them and as much as people wanted to ignore them facts were the truth and they were always there as there was no escaping them.

♔ K E V I NC A R T E R
    -- the main attraction
    That right there is enough to make you two see what is going to be coming your way, but something tells me that you aren’t very bright. Something tells me you two have some undeserved egos and ones that you don’t deserve. Something just tells me that you are going to ignore everything that I have to say. Well that’s fine the two of you have that right but in the end it’s going to be leading the two of you to a road of disappointment and failure.

Like I said you have never been in the ring with me. You have never had a challenge like me and that’s exactly why the moment we find ourselves in the ring with each other gentlemen you’re going to struggle. You’re going to fumble. You are going to find out for the first time ever that you aren’t as good as you think you are or as good as you want people to believe that you are. You are going to find out that the team of Blood Omen can be stopped by one man – while two men have never been able to stop you.

Again that just proves how good I am and how good I am always going to be, but I want the two of you to know I encourage you to show up with your best and I encourage you to show up giving it everything you’ve got. After all a win over you and taking your titles wouldn’t be that fun for me unless there was an actual fight put up on your behalf. So bring it up, but just keep in the back of your minds that the tag team Blood Omen is going to be history by the time the Main Attraction is done come Climax Control.

It was quite clear that Kevin had no problem pushing the barrier and making statements as well as claims that could land him in hot water. It was something that he has always done and it didn’t seem like it was going to be changing any time soon. After all that’s just who he was as a person and it would forever be like that.

♔ K E V I NC A R T E R
    -- the main attraction
    That leaves me to you Ace. We’ve done been down this road before, I beat you when it mattered the most and with that I proved I’m better than you. I shouldn’t have to deal with you anymore and I’m not going to deal with you anymore. It doesn’t matter if this whole me being forced to team with you is a punishment or not because I have my connections. I have my sources. I have my back up and I have my plans. You aren’t even going to make into the match. There’s no fucking way in hell I am going to lower myself to teaming with you.

There’s no way in hell I’m going to allow you to mooch off me and my success. There’s no way in hell I am going to allow you to obtain your first championship here in SCW due to me carrying you to it. That’s not how I roll and you don’t deserve that kind of honor. So, I truly hope that you haven’t started calling home or bragging to the only two friends you’ll ever have in Derrick and Aspen – because you WILL not be the one half of the tag team champions, but I on the other hand WILL be the Tag Team Champions, it’s what being a one man show is all about junior.

There was no stopping Kevin as he kept on running his mouth. Some would say that he was digging himself a hole for the grave that would soon be his, but in his mind and in his world he was digging up the truth and exposing it the way it needed to be exposed. On that note Kevin looked right back up at the cameras to deliver his final message of the evening.

♔ K E V I NC A R T E R
    -- the main attraction
    I’ll leave you all with these parting words. I believe I said it before so I’ll go ahead and say it again. It doesn’t matter if you love me, hate me, boo me, or cheer me. You still spend your hard earned cash to see me in one way or another – because I am the Main Attraction regardless of where I fall on the card and regardless of how you feel about me. Come this Sunday night, I’m going to steal the show once again. I’ll be the Main Attraction once again, but by the end of the night I’ll have a new title for myself. SCW’s First Ever Solo Tag Team Champion, don’t like it? Too bad, you’re going to have to deal with it!

That was all that needed to be said on his end. He had put it all out in the open for his partner and for his opponents. No doubt they’d all have their own opinions on how things would go. No doubt about it they’d have quite a bit to say but at the end of it all it was just words that even meant it was just words coming from Kevin. All of that went out the window as soon as they got into the ring with each other and it became all about which one of them actually have the ability to get the job done in the ring. In a few days we’d see just which team had that ability after all.

----- ----- -----

It was the night of Climax Control and while the show hadn’t gone on air just yet. It didn’t change the fact that most of the superstars and bombshells were there getting ready for the night. One of those superstars just happened to be Kevin Carter as he was walking down the hall with his Going For Gold briefcase in hand. After a few more steps he came to a halt at a door.

He looked at the door in front of him and that door had the name HOT STUFF written across the name plate. It seemed that Carter’s eyes were narrowing a little bit as he clearly had some kind of problem with the man but what was the problem? We’d all find out as Kevin opened the door pushing it open heading right on inside wasting no time cutting to the chase.

♔ K E V I NC A R T E R
    -- the main attraction
    You’re Hot Stuff right?

M A R KW A R D
    -- hot stuff
    I do believe that’s who I am. What can I help you with?

♔ K E V I NC A R T E R
    -- the main attraction
    What can you help me with? Well from what I have been told you are the one that decided it was a good idea to book myself in a tag match and force me to team with Ace Baldwin. That doesn’t fly with me at all – so before tonight’s show gets under way. I’m telling you right here and right now you’re changing the match.

M A R KW A R D
    -- hot stuff
    Am I now? I know I took quite the licking at Blaze of Glory II, but I don’t think it was that bad to the point I can’t remember when I decided to cancel a match that I booked in the first place.

♔ K E V I NC A R T E R
    -- the main attraction
    I don’t have time for your sarcastic bullshit. I said you are changing the match and that’s what I mean. I’m not competing in a match where I have to team up with Ace Baldwin. Either cancel it or remember him from the match it’s that simple.

M A R KW A R D
    -- hot stuff
    It doesn’t seem to be all that simple at all actually Kevin.

Hot Stuff sat there at the desk he was sitting at and shook his head from side to side. It didn’t seem that the Main Attraction was getting anywhere with this situation and it didn’t seem like Hot Stuff was going to budge on the match he had made and sure enough there was a good reason for it.

M A R KW A R D
    -- hot stuff
    And the reason for it not being that easy is because I don’t take kindly to people telling me what to do. On top of that I don’t take kindly to people turning their backs on SCW and siding with the devil so to speak when this company gave you a shot that no one else was willing to give you despite your background. I made the match and it’s sticking.

♔ K E V I NC A R T E R
    -- the main attraction
    Obviously, you don’t know who you are dealing with here. I’m not your everyday superstar. I’m not like the rest of these idiots around here that will talk shit but never do anything about it. I’m not like those that complain but never have the intentions to change things around. I see a problem and I fix it one way or another. I’m not going to say it again. Teaming with Ace is not option and it’s a problem for me. You have no choice now do as I told you.

M A R KW A R D
    -- hot stuff
    I do have a choice and no I’m not changing the match. You brought this on yourself Kevin. You decided to turn your back and you wanted to go along with the rebels well now you’re going to have to deal with consequences that come your way. Besides, I don’t know anyone that would complain about having a title match just given to them. Maybe you’re just the type of guy that doesn’t want to succeed in this business not that it makes any sense but whatever.

♔ K E V I NC A R T E R
    -- the main attraction
    I’m not complaining about the title match you ignorant piece of shit. I’m complaining about the fact that you are forcing me to team with Ace Baldwin. The guy is a loser and the guy does not deserve to be teaming with me. I’m not going to team with someone that is worthless. I’m not going to lead someone like him to a victory. I’m not going to lead him to a championship when he doesn’t even deserve it. But since you don’t want to comply how about I pull you out of that chair and beat the piss out of you right here and right now. Maybe that’ll get you to change your mind.

M A R KW A R D
    -- hot stuff
    It won’t get me to change my mind at all, but it will get you a lawsuit. It will get you fined. It will get you suspended and it might even get you fired. Now is that the road you really want to go down?

For a second or two Kevin stood there in silence without saying a word at all. It’s not what he wanted to deal with and it didn’t seem like it was something that he had expected to come out of his mouth but at the same time he wasn’t a punk and one way or another he was determined to make sure things went his way.

♔ K E V I NC A R T E R
    -- the main attraction
    If that’s how you want to go about things then fine. I’m not going to compete in the match at all. Instead I’m going to walk out of this office and I’m going to be on the first flight back home to Los Angeles. Ace can deal with the tag champs on his own. One way or another you’re going to see I don’t play by your rules. I don’t go by your shots. I play by my own rules and I’m the one that calls the shots whether you like it or not.

M A R KW A R D
    -- hot stuff
    Well if that’s how you feel things should go that’s fine, but I must tell you as a heads up. If you walk out of this office and then head on home then you are in breach of your contract. You aren’t fulfilling your contractual obligations which creates a huge issue. That could lead to SCW suing you. It could lead to you getting fired. It could lead to fines and a bunch of other stuff. But if you do that I won’t go that far but I will take that briefcase away from you.

♔ K E V I NC A R T E R
    -- the main attraction
    WHAT?! You can’t do that!

M A R KW A R D
    -- hot stuff
    Oh but I can Kevin. If you don’t want to comply with your contract and what you obligated to do according to your contract. Then I’m going to punish you for it and that seems to be the only thing you care about and it appears that I’m going to have to treat you like a little kid in the matter. Besides if you aren’t going to stick around to do what you are meant to why should you have that kind of opportunity whenever you want? Who is to say if you cashed in and won a title that you wouldn’t bail on the company again?

♔ K E V I NC A R T E R
    -- the main attraction
    That won’t happen. It can’t happen. In fact I won’t allow it to happen and neither will Erik.

M A R KW A R D
    -- hot stuff
    And it won’t happen as long as you do what you are supposed to do. In the end it’s totally your call my friend.

Kevin just stood there glaring at Hot Stuff as it was pretty clear he wasn’t happy with what he was being told right about now. This wasn’t what he was expecting and was finding out rather quickly he didn’t have much of a say in the matter. As irritated as he possibly could be Kevin turned and walked on out of the office door slamming it shut behind him. He was put in a position that he couldn’t get himself out of. Now it was either compete in a match he didn’t want to compete in or lose the one thing he busted his ass off the hardest for. It was going to be a hard decision but in the end the Main Attraction would make the right one.