• View Profile
    • Brittany Williams
Intro
« on: August 12, 2022, 10:05:10 PM »
Off Camera
Back to Business
Williams Royal Suites
Anaheim, California

Inside the luxurious five star hotel Williams Royal Suites Anaheim branch we can see Todd Williams with a grin on his face. The hotel had featured many amenities that were open for the public of course our journey takes us deep to the basement of the hotel where all of the mysterious and criminal activity took place. Todd Williams had a wicked grin on his face as he glared at all of the moving parts of his criminal empire. There were boxes upon boxes of product that covered the entire basement. He smirked as he was clad in a pair of tight fitting jeans, Jordan sneakers, and a button down t shirt. Standing next to him was his older sister Jennifer. The two looked at one another as Todd glared deeply into his sister’s eyes.

“What is this entire product doing down here?! I thought it was supposed to be shipped out to Chicago, Houston, and even Florida. If product is on the floor it’s not being moved…”

Jenny just sighs as she looks at her brother.

“I get what you are saying but we are getting pushback.”

Todd raises his eyes in return.

“What type of pushback… I run this entire fucking country… I am Todd FN Williams there shouldn’t be any pushback.”

Jenny just shrugs her shoulders as she sighs in return.

“It’s from this Carbajal family, they are starting to control a lot of the market if we move in with our stuff they might take offense. We don’t want to start a war and it can get nasty on both sides. We can’t really afford to take any major setbacks right now. Let’s just take it easy and keep controlling the Asian market. Ever since I established Willco in Japan business is definitely booming. The Japanese love our hotels and you know wherever there is a Williams Royal Suites, there is a drug business that is ready to make money…”

Todd rolls his eyes in return.

“Jenny as amazing as all of that sounds I would like to make money in our own country. I don’t want to always branch out just to make money. There is a lot  of money to be made right here along with plenty of money to launder. Like I am tired of hearing about this Carbajal family… Last time I checked Brayden married a Bitch and Emily is fucking a Bitch… That should be more than enough to get them to drop their guard so we can do what we do. Our kids need to remember the task at hand so our family can make that MONEY!!!!”