Author Topic: Back To Winning Ways  (Read 429 times)

Offline Lachlan Kane

• View Profile
    • Lachlan Kane
Back To Winning Ways
« on: November 01, 2019, 11:48:08 PM »
 October 20
SCW High Stakes IX

Immediately following the cage match

Pushing through the curtains to the backstage area, Lachlan Kane made his way down the steps and past the crew members. He grabbed a towel from a nearby crate, wiping at the sweat on his face and chest as Sierra Williams ran up to him, throwing her arms around his neck.

That was incredible!” she said, smiling at him. “I knew you were going to kick his ass!

Lachlan smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist. “Yeah, well...I didn’t exactly walk out of there unscathed myself. That stomp from the top of the cage seemed like a good idea at the time...but now, I’m having some buyer’s remorse. Especially in my knees.

She raised an eyebrow at him and smirked. “No shit, Sherlock.

He mock-glared at her for a moment, but smiled and leaned in to kiss her. Movement from the side caught their attention, and they turned to see Malachi approaching them, an arm wrapped tightly around his ribs and breathing heavily. The two brothers locked eyes for a moment, before Malachi reached out and clapped Lachlan on the shoulder in an affectionate way. “Good match, Lach.

Lachlan nodded. “You too. Hope I didn’t hurt the ribs too much.

Mal laughed a bit, wincing as he did. “Nothing serious. Though I’ll probably milk the hell out of it so Bella won’t make me do any chores.

The brothers laughed, and shook hands once again before Mal looked over to Sierra. He nodded his head towards her as he continued on down the hallway towards his locker room.

When he was out of earshot, Sierra muttered, “Still think he’s a dick.

Lach laughed and kissed her forehead. “Yeah, but at least you won’t have to worry about him jumping me anymore. Now, I believe there is an ice bath with my name all over it right now. ” He winced as they started walking down the hallway, a slight limp in his step.

Sierra put his arm around her shoulder as she wrapped hers around his waist to help him walk. “Alright, let’s get you back to the locker room before you fall apart.

--------

The next scene opens up on a typical interview setup, with two chairs sitting opposite each other in a nondescript room. One of the chairs was occupied by SCW interviewer Rocky Mountains, the other by Lachlan Kane. He was dressed casually in a pair of dark jeans, a black “Sierra Williams” shirt, and his trademark leather jacket. Rocky smiled at the camera as it began recording.

Hello everyone, and welcome to this exclusive interview for SCW.com. I am delighted to be joined today by arguably one of the most popular and fastest-rising stars on our roster, a man that just two weeks ago went through hell against his own brother and emerged victorious, Lachlan Kane.

Pleasure to be here,” he said with a smile.

I mentioned that you and your brother Malachi finally came face to face inside of a steel cage back at High Stakes, to settle the issues that have plagued you both since he started with the company. Now that you’ve finally gotten the win over your brother, have the two of you reconciled?

Lachlan laughed. “I mean, we’re brothers. We’re always gonna fight. For right now though, we’re good. Mark and Christian don’t have to worry about us trying to kill each other. At least, for a little while.

Rocky smiled a little, before glancing down at her cue cards. “The burning question that is on everyone’s mind now is what’s next for Lachlan Kane in SCW?

He rubbed at the stubble on his chin, his face taking on a thoughtful look. “That is the question, isn’t it? I’ve already had a run at the Roulette title, but the second time could be the charm for me. Hell, could always throw my hat in the World title picture. But as for the immediate future, I’ve got myself a match back on Climax Control for the first time in quite a while. And I’m looking forward to it, if I’m being honest.

Well, you will be stepping into the ring with the brash young Brother David Shepherd, who’s coming off a loss at High Stakes and will most likely be looking to avenge it. Many are calling this a show-stealing match. How confident are you heading into Sunday, especially considering it will be your first match on Climax Control in quite a number of weeks?

He smirked a little. “If I can be totally honest with you, Miss Mountains? I’m feeling pretty damn confident. After the war that my brother and I had, with me picking up that win? I’m on top of the world, and I feel like I can do anything. Don’t get me wrong, I think that the good Brother is going to give me one hell of a fight. But when it’s all said and done, I’ll be standing tall with my hand raised, and I’ll be back to my winning ways.

Rocky smiled at him, before turning to the camera. “You heard it here, folks. Lachlan Kane meets Brother David Shepherd live on Sunday night at Climax Control. Lachlan, thank you for your time, and best of luck to you on Sunday.

Lachlan gave her a wink. “Now Rocky, what is it that I always say? I’m Irish...we invented luck!
>