Author Topic: The One That Got Away  (Read 666 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
The One That Got Away
« on: July 28, 2022, 06:07:23 PM »
The first scene begins shortly after Roxi had defeated Masque and won the Bombshell Internet Championship. Roxi staggered through the curtain, worn out from her match, but Keira was right there, Nate on her shoulders, ready to offer Roxi a congratulations and a hug.

Nate: Mommy, you won.

Roxi: Yeah…

Keira: I knew you could do it.

Roxi: Thanks.

Roxi has to take a breath as Keira puts Nate down and takes Roxi’s hand and motions to Nate.

Keira: Nate, hold Mommy’s hand, so we can go back to our room.

Nate: Okay.

The three slowly walk back to the room, Roxi holding both championships in her hands, with Keira and Nate holding her hands. They enter their cabin and Roxi sits down on the bed and leans back, catching her breath as Keira sits down on the bed next to her.

Keira: Are you okay?

Roxi: As okay as feeling like a truck hit me feels.

Keira: Wow, that good? Nice.

Roxi: Har har.

Keira helps Roxi sit up and puts an arm around her and kisses her on the cheek.

Keira: I’m proud of you.

Roxi: Thank you.

Keira: And you impressed all the students too.

Roxi: Well, they’re learning from you, I’m proud of you for sticking with it and really helping the next group of people.

Keira: Yeah… I.. It’s enjoyable. I am having fun. Plus, it’s very rewarding.

Keira smiles and stands up and walks over and picks Nate up and holds him.
Keira: You’re proud of mommy too, right?

Nate: Uh-huh. Mommy beated that girl up!

Keira: She did.

Nate: Are you gonna beat her up too, Mama?

Keira pauses, clearly hit hard by the question.

Keira: Not… not right now, baby. Mama is helping other people.

Nate: Okay.

Roxi slowly stands up and sighs, the adrenaline has worn off.

Roxi: I need a shower.

Keira: Rawr.

Roxi just smiles and shakes her head.

Roxi: Knock it off.

Roxi heads into the shower of the cabin as Keira opens up a laptop and puts a cartoon on for Nate to watch. Keira starts to watch it with him, but her eyes wander to the championship titles on the bed. She hears the water running and knows Roxi is showering and she scoots over and begins to look at the championships and touches the Bombshell Internet Championship.

Keira: The one that got away…

Keira then looks and listens, to ensure that Nate isn’t paying attention and Roxi is still showering and she stands up, taking the Bombshell Internet Championship in her hands and then going to the full-length mirror in the room. She holds the championship against her waist and holds it there for a long while. Just looking at herself and the championship there. As she looks, the bathroom door opens and Roxi is there, still with her gear on as she starts to say something.

Roxi: How you seen my -

Roxi stops, catching Keira looking at herself in the mirror with the championship. Keira is startled and looks a little embarrassed.

Roxi: Extra shampoo… what are you doing?

Keira: Huh? Nothing.

Roxi: It kinda looks like you’re modeling that championship.

Keira: Well… I mean, come on now Roxi, I’ve held plenty of titles before. I held the World Bombshell Championship. I… Oh…

Keira looks down and hand waves Roxi away.

Keira: I was just messing around. I thought this was the World Bombshell Championship. Just… I was just messing around.

Roxi eyes Keira suspiciously and then shakes her head.

Roxi: Uh-huh…

Keira: Your… extra shampoo you said? I think you took it out of your travel kit bag. I’ll.. I’ll get it.

Keira throws the Bombshell Internet title back on the bed and reaches into Roxi’s bag, pulling out the bottle of shampoo after a few attempts.

Keira: Here.

Roxi takes the bottle from Keira and rolls her eyes.

Roxi: Thank you. Don’t mess with my titles.

Keira: I wasn’t!

Roxi just shakes her head and closes the door. Keira sighs and sinks down in one of the chairs, but her eyes go right back to the Bombshell Internet Championship and she bites her lip. She tries to distract herself with Nate as the scene fades.
—--------------------------

The next day, Keira has her students gathered around the ring as she sits on the edge of it. She takes a deep breath and begins

Keira: I hope you guys enjoyed the cruise, but I also want you to take the lessons we learned the past two weeks to heart. You need to take care of yourselves and take care of each other out there. You’re not going to make it very far if you are careless and reckless. Take what we do very seriously. For now, class is dismissed and we'll take Tuesday off to get ourselves back into class mode, because on Wednesday, we’re going to go right back at it. Okay?

The students all say yes.

Keira: Good. Good work the past couple of weeks. I do see a lot of you improving and getting this down. Okay. Class dismissed. Go play.

The class applauded and then most of them went off in groups to finish out the cruise. Keira walked pretty much alone to the front of the boat, looking at the open ocean. She just kept looking out but turned when Roxi called out to her.

Roxi: Hey.

Keira: Hey. Where’s Nate?

Roxi: Griff took him for a little bit. I thought we might have lunch before we hit the port.

Keira: Yeah, we can do that.

Roxi walks beside Keira and puts an arm around her. Keira lays her head on Roxi’s shoulder, enjoying the moment until Roxi breaks the silence, asking…

Roxi: So what was that last night?

Keira: I… it was nothing. Really.

Roxi: Are you sure?

Keira: Yes. Promise.

Roxi: I see.

Keira: But uh… what ARE you going to do with that championship anyway?

Roxi: I’m going to enjoy it for a couple of weeks, but you know, I can’t hold both titles at the same time.

Keira: Right, right. I know that, but, there’s no like… plans?

Roxi: Not right now, why? Why do you care, anyway? You’re a trainer.

Keira: I was just asking.

Roxi: Somehow, I don’t think that’s 100% accurate.

Keira sighs and leans forward, folding her arms over her chest and looking out at the ocean.

Keira: I had a little moment last night. I don’t know, I was… I was maybe thinking that I could cross something off my list before it’s all said and done.

Roxi: Oh?

Keira: And if I got what I wanted, I could… maybe kill two birds with one stone.

Roxi: Oh. That’s what you meant.

Keira: I’m not asking you to hand me a championship, or a match, or anything. Ever. You know that I don’t want ANYTHING that way. I want to earn everything I get. I was just… you know, thinking about you defending the championship against me, and then maybe we could just see about Team Hero, and then hey… if by some chance I won, I could complete the grand slam.

Roxi: Well, I can’t defend that championship against you. You haven’t had a match in a while, so they’re not going to just hand you anything. Even if I wanted to do that, it’s just not how it works.

Keira: I know. I know. Just… forget it. It was just a silly thing and I’m really focused on my training.

Roxi: I know.

Roxi again puts her arm around Keira and kisses her forehead.

Roxi: I’m proud of you for that.

Keira: Thank you.

Roxi: And I’m proud of you no matter what you want to do.

Keira smiles and again leans her head on Roxi’s shoulder. Keira then whispers very softly

Roxi: What?

Keira: Oh, uh… I was just… thinking out loud, that’s all. Now, about that lunch. I am HUNGRY!

Roxi: I figured you were.

Roxi and Keira then head off in search of food as the scene fades.

—-------------------------
The new scene is Keira sitting at home watching the episode of Climax Control from Mumbai. She sees Roxi deliver her speech and surrender the Bombshell Internet Title. Keira can’t help but be interested, as she almost involuntarily clenches her fist after seeing Christian Underwood hold up the championship. Since the show was recorded earlier in the day in east coast time, Keira is simply watching the show, knowing full well that Roxi would be home later. She just sits there with Nate by her side, casually running her fingers through his hair as she whispers again to herself

Nate turns to Keira, curious about what he heard.

Nate: What’d you say, Mama?

Keira: Nothing. Nothing, I was just thinking out loud, that’s all.

Keira continues to watch the show and once it ends, she gets up to go and make dinner and begins cutting up vegetables. She does so until her phone buzzes to indicate she received a text. She assumes it’s from Roxi and ignores it for a minute as she continues to fix vegetables and then goes into the refrigerator and pulls out several packages of chicken breasts and licks her lips in anticipation of eating all of them. Then there is a second buzz from her phone to indicate another text message. Keira is confused and now goes to check her phone, pulling it up and then seeing that the second text is from Roxi.

“From: Roxi
Msg: I just landed, I will be home soon.”

Keira figured that was one of the texts, but then she had to figure out the second. She went to her phone’s messages.

“From: SCW Management
Msg: You’re scheduled for the next Climax Control. Here is your travel information and card information.”

And below there, Keira sees that she is booked in the Bombshell Internet Championship battle royal, and her eyes light up. She tries not to react, but silently pumps her fist in joy. She starts to get very excited and moves at a faster pace, and finishes chopping up everything and begins whistling a tune as she prepared the food. Once she finished, the door opened, and Buster and Trixie were there to greet Roxi, barking excitedly at her.

Roxi: Yes, hello dogs. I missed you too.

Keira came to the door with a grin on her face as she hugged Roxi.

Keira: Nice speech.

Roxi: I tried.

Keira: And the battle royal?

Roxi: Just something to get the ball rolling.

Keira: Cool. Cool. Well, dinner is almost ready. You uh… you didn’t say anything about me, did you?

Roxi: No, why?

Keira: I was just asking. I know they sometimes ask about me since I’m not there.

Roxi: They can text you if you need to talk to you.

Keira: I was just… I was just wondering, that’s all.

Roxi eyes Keira suspiciously.

Roxi: Are you okay?

Keira: Yeah. Feeling great. Had a really productive day at class. And I’m still really enjoying stretching out Cassie.

Roxi: You didn’t have to do that to that girl, you know.

Keira: Sure I did. Now, she’s prepared.

Roxi: If you say so.

Keira: Do you need any help getting your stuff moved or unpacked?

Roxi: No, just a little jet-lagged is all.

Keira: Okay, I’m going to go and finish dinner.

Keira moves with some pep in her step as Roxi wonders what in the world that was all about.  Keira soon finishes making dinner for herself and the family and they sit down to a nice meal.

Roxi: You’ve been paying attention to my cooking.

Keira: I never said I couldn’t cook. I just… didn’t know as many things as you did.

Roxi: When I first met you, you couldn’t boil water.

Keira: Very funny.

Roxi: I know.

Later that night, Keira is looking at herself in the bathroom mirror and nods to herself. She exits the bathroom as Roxi sits on the bed, and Keira lays down beside her, humming to herself as she looks at her phone. Keira is still showing her excitement about being booked and Roxi obviously notices it.

Roxi: What has gotten into you?

Keira: What? I can’t be in a good mood?

Roxi: It’s just weird, like you’re too happy.

Keira: I’m just… happy.

Eventually, Roxi and Keira lay down to go to sleep, as Roxi takes one last look at her phone, and she checks the card for the next Climax Control, and sees Keira’s name.

Roxi: Mmmhmm…

The two go finally drift off to sleep as the scene fades.

—--------------------------
The scene takes place at Hero Academy. It was at night and closing time. Everyone had finished cleaning up and left for the night, except for Keira. Keira was seen coming into the ring, thinking she was alone. She begins to run the ropes a bit and does a few rolls around the ring. She was training up a bit, getting intense with her rolls. She throws a roundhouse kick to finish as she goes back to her standing stance, breathing a bit. As Keira takes a breath, she hears a throat clearing. She turns and notices the person standing there, getting into a defensive position.

Roxi: I knew it…

Keira begins to see Roxi a bit as she lowers her guard. She sighs a little bit, saying

Keira: How long have you been standing there?

Roxi: Long enough.

Roxi smiles a bit as she gets closer to Keira, saying to her

Roxi: Long enough to notice you’re keeping yourself in wrestling shape.

Keira: I just do it to make sure our soon to be graduates get ready for the next level. To be ready for any wrestling company to hire them and show them what Hero Academy is made of!

Roxi: Really? Cause from what I saw that morning. You were more intense with Cassie than any other student.

Keira: Cause she had to be ready.

Roxi: Is that the excuse you’re going with, Keira? Because the intensity I saw was not of a final exam. It was more in the intensity of wanting to compete. To be in that ring again! If I didn’t know any better, Keira…

Roxi begins to get face to face with Keira as she says

Roxi: I say, it’s eating you up inside. All that focus you’ve had for the last couple of months and it eats you up, not being able to unleash it again in the ring. Especially in front of a live crowd. That thrill of the fight, caged up like an animal.

Keira begins to grit her teeth from this. Hearing those words from Roxi was pissing her off to no end. She shoves Roxi away from her and gets into a fighting position.

Keira: You really think that, Roxi!? You think I lost my fire? My will to fight!? Is that what you think, Roxi!?

Roxi: Think what you want. But your eyes tell the story, my love.

Keira screams as she rushes towards Roxi. She throws a punch and Roxi’s blocks it. The two begin to trade some blows to each other. A few moves like a suplex was used on each other. But as the two fight, Keira was seen as more intense than before, not holding back one bit over this. After nearly an hour, the two stand, breathing heavily as they look at each other. Keira in her anger, shouts out.

Keira: Is-Is that all you got, Roxi!? You want to spew crap about me losing my fire! Yet you can’t even keep up. Come on! FIGHT ME!

Roxi: Is that what you want? Do you really want to fight?

Keira gets even more angry over this and screams out as loud as she could

Keira: I WANT TO WRESTLE AGAIN! I WANT TO FINALLY BE A BOMBSHELL INTERNET CHAMPION!!!! I WANT TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT I STILL HAVE IT!!!!

Roxi: THEN FIGHT ME, BABY! FIGHT ME!!!!

Keira screams and rushes, throwing a few hard punches to Roxi. Roxi tries to block a few of them, but even she couldn’t hold on for long. Both women give each other some huge moves and blows to each other. At the near end, Roxi goes for a huge clothesline, but Keira ducks it. Roxi turns around and gets hit with the Seven Sins kick. It knocks Roxi down as Keira looks down and breathes heavily over it. She shouts out.

Keira: Get up! You want to keep saying my fire is out? I’m not the one on the ground! I let the one thing get away from me. My one chance to be a Grand Slam Champion, held by YOU! It’s eating me alive! I know what you’re going to do and IT STILL EATS ME UP!

Roxi looks up at the enraged Keira as she says

Roxi: Really? What are you going to do about it, Keira? You don’t want to fight anymore. You want to just train!

Keira: I WANT TO BE CHAMPION AGAIN! If I knew if I had the chance. I would go straight for the Bombshell Internet Championship! I don’t care how! I want to finally win it and claim the one thing I wanted to earn for so long!

Roxi: Oh yea? What’s that?

Keira: A career that means something. A career I can look back on and say, “You did it, Keira. You finally did it. You can now finally be remembered for all you did!”

Keira was slowly beginning to calm down as she says

Keira: “A legend, earning her stripes. A legend among the greats. Keira Johnson, legend.” The ultimate form of respect that I want to earn.

Roxi smirks a little bit as Keira extends her hand. Roxi takes it as Keira helps her up and the two look at each other. Keira then says

Keira: Sorry. It’s been something that has been eating me up for a long time. Any chance I got to get the Bombshell Internet Championship has been a complete failure. The Queen for a Day match didn’t help much either. I thought I didn’t deserve to be there. I didn’t deserve to be in a SCW ring anymore after that. So I–

Roxi: Put all your time and energy into training the classes in Hero Academy?

Keira: Yea. I thought if I did that, I would just be happy with that. I guess I was completely wrong, Roxi.

Roxi shakes her head at that. She then says to Keira.

Roxi: No, you weren’t wrong. If I’m right. You lost your confidence in yourself. For a little bit, you completely lost focus. But the night I won it on the cruise, the night I caught you holding the title. I had a feeling. The day I asked you about all that and the “Silly little idea” you had. You had a little bit of that fire in your eyes again. I had to see for sure.

Keira keeps listening as Roxi explains

Roxi: I had to see if you really wanted to become champion again. That you really wanted this or that you were going to retreat again, back to being a “trainer”. Only training, never showing.

Keira takes a deep breath as she says

Keira: I want this, Roxi. I want this so badly, you can’t even begin to understand. Too many times I get myself to that one goal. It slips away from me. The further I get, the further it pushes away.

Keira looks into Roxi’s eyes, saying.

Keira: That title was the one that keeps getting away from me. The one that got away. If there is a way. If there’s a way to get the SCW Brass to give me that one chance. I promise you, Roxi. I will make sure that title STAYS in Team Hero. I will make sure that it will not get away from me again!

Roxi: You don’t have to make any promises to me, Keira. Not about winning titles anyway. You are in the match, and it’s up to you to do what you need to do. But, I do want one promise from you regarding the end of the match.

Keira: Oh yea? What’s that?

Roxi: That no matter what happens, you’re going to be okay with the result.

Keira: You’re asking me that no matter what happens, I won’t crawl back into that hole I kept digging myself into? Is that what you’re asking me, Roxi?

Roxi: You don’t have to call it a hole, but for the past couple of months, you have seemed more relaxed, more at peace with everything. And I can understand the motivation and desire to finally put this little thing to bed, I’m just saying, I don’t want the result of anything to lead you to another situation where you don’t think you’re good enough. Or that you have to push yourself to extremes.

Roxi looks in Keira’s eyes and places a hand on her shoulder.

Roxi: I’m proud of you for everything you have done. You should be proud of everything you have done. If this scratches that itch…great. But I don’t want you to think that it was all for nothing if it doesn’t work out. You don’t have anything to be ashamed of. I know that I can tell you that until I’m blue in the face, but you really don’t. The only person that I know that won’t ever believe it, is you. But it’s the truth.

Keira sighs for a moment, but she begins to smile. She smiles a genuine smile for the first time in months. She looks into Roxi’s eyes and says

Keira: You’re right. Thank you. That’s what I needed.

Keira smiles even more over this. She then says to Roxi

Keira: Sorry for unleashing my anger on you like that.

Roxi: It’s fine. I asked for this. I wanted the Keira I knew back. I wanted that fire in your eyes to rise like a phoenix. From what I could tell. She has.

Keira giggles a bit as she says.

Keira: You’re right. Considering what is coming up soon.

Roxi: Yea, we get to train for your match as well as mine.

Keira grits her teeth for a second before saying

Keira: Yea, that too. But I mean, we also have to prepare for…

Keira takes a big gulp as she says

Keira: Nate going to kindergarten…

Roxi sighs

Roxi: I… I know…

Keira: We’ll go to the store tomorrow and pick up some things to get him ready. Do you want to go with me before we train?

Roxi: Yea. I need to do this. We’ll do that tomorrow. But I think for now, let’s go home. We’ve earned a bit of rest before you train.

Keira nods at this as the two exit the ring, the scene finally fading.

=============================

I honestly never thought I would be in this spot.

I was looking back at my career in SCW and how far I came, not to toot my own horn or anything, but I know I did a lot, and after losing the Bombshell Roulette Championship to Diamond Steele, I was thinking it was just going to be something that I would have to live with. I was thinking about how people didn’t think I could do this on the level I’ve been doing it. I was, at one point, obsessed with just being seen as an equal to my wife, and I think I accomplished that. I stood on my own. I won the biggest championship in the company, from a seemingly dominant champion. I was able to say I was at the top of the heap. And then, I just wanted one last thing to round out all of it. I couldn’t get the job done. I had multiple chances and I didn’t get it done. So, as time passed, I was becoming more and more content with how it was working out.

I began to think that it was okay that I didn’t ever complete the grand slam, and really, without that, I was okay with just walking away. It’s why I decided to take a break in the first place. I was seriously considering that this was the last time I was going to step into the ring and I was making peace with that. I began to think long and hard about just moving full time to training people. I believe my track record has given me all the credit I need to train people regardless of what people think. I was actually thinking less and less about competing and moving on with my life.

But, being on the cruise, seeing my wife fight and win and just… holding that championship…

The one that got away...

I feel like I'm repeating that over and over again. Whether it's to myself or in my head. I will repeat it cause it is the one that got away. The Bombshell Internet Championship. The one championship that has eluded me since I came to SCW. Weird thing about it, it's eluded me more than the World Bombshell Championship has. But after a long time, I was able to realize my dream of it.

I guess it's like wanting to complete everything. If you want to complete it all, the last thing you want is the most IMPOSSIBLE to get. By the time you get it, the feeling of the hunt is over. You have a sense of completion. A weight lifted off your shoulders and that you can finally relax. Well, in wrestling, after you get it. You got to keep going. You got to try to keep it for as long as you can.

What will happen once I get the Bombshell Internet Championship? Well, I don't need to mention the bucket list again, do I? No. I know once I finally hold that title and make it mine, I will finally become a Grand Slam Champion. One of a good few that has proudly held that record. I will finally be up on the tallest of mountains on that SCW Brass Mountain. I will finally be complete. But would winning the Bombshell Internet Championship mean the end of my career?

Not for a while. I still got a little more to go!

But in order for me to finally realize the last of my dreams in my wrestling career. I have to go through one match. One match with Me and 5 other women. Funny enough, just like me. NONE of them have been the Bombshell Internet Champion. Some only held one title in their career. One has held TWO titles in their career and the last one? Well, the last one never held one in her life!

Yet I'm the only one with everything to gain in this. History for me is on the line. While all of them are great in their own accord. They aren't even close to where I am.

I'm gonna start off with our newcomer, Kayla Richards. First off, nice to see you. I'm Keira, SCW Legend. Don't worry, I won't boast that ego too much. Cause I don't want us starting off on the wrong foot. But then again, I have a pretty good idea about who you remind me of, and I know they don’t like me, so I’m assuming you already don’t. I just want it to be known that I made the effort to not make enemies with you before we get to this match. But again, I understand you want to be champion as much as anybody, and I know you’ve won some titles already in your career, so I know you have high expectations of yourself. I know winning your first Championship in a new fed is cool and all. The Bombshell Internet Championship is a good way to do it. But in all honesty? In the position you're in right now. It won't be at this Climax Control. I'm sorry. But you're legit between a rock and a hard place.

You have so much to gain with winning this match, and yet, you’re in the ring with 5 other women, and not to brag, but the other 4 are not where I am. I don’t want to be a person who ever robbed someone else of a goal, but in this case, I have to.

Now don't get me wrong, Kayla. I do believe you will become a champion in SCW one day. Yes, I’m not blind to your level of talent. I see it. You can, and you will be a champion in SCW. Maybe this year if you're really lucky enough. But as for being champion after Climax Control? That’s where I have to say no. Sorry, hunny. That championship is everything I’m gunning for, and that means that inside the ring, I will show you what true talent really is. The only thing you'll be seeing is the floor after I toss your ass over it. I do expect you to put up a fight though. Knowing the wrestler you seem to be. yeah, I am expecting a hell of a fight. Maybe down the road we can fight one on one, but first, comes this battle royal. And I know you will bring the fight.  If you don't, I'll make sure you're the first to fall! You can count on that. I’m not about to let you take this from me.

Now, onto Tempest. I know a little about you. I know you went and won the Mixed Tag Team Titles. That's pretty good. But in terms of Singles Championships, yea. This would also be your first one too in a way, more so in SCW. But like I said to Kayla just now. Your chance of holding your first singles gold won't be tonight either!

Don’t get me wrong, people who are trained at the GO Gym are always worthy of respect. I respect every opponent I step in the ring with regardless, but when GO Gym sends someone out, it’s worthy of that attention and respect. Plus, look at the size of her. You’re a giant, an amazon really. I understand that it’s not going to be easy to get someone like you out of the ring. Not without a great effort. The Go gym doesn’t hire slouches or people who just look the part. I have seen you lay waste to some people and I know I will have my work cut out for me.

But if you know anything about that, that’s the kind of challenge I live for. The kind of thing I fight for. To beat a giant of a person? Yeah, I’m up for that challenge. You know how the story goes Tempest, the bigger they are, the harder they fall. And all it will take is one fall and you’re out of the match entirely.

I heard you're really tough. I like that, cause if you know me. I love a good fight. I love to throw down with the best of them. So I'm hoping you will give me that taste of that good fight. Least before I throw you over the ropes as well. All I got to say is this. Watch your back when it comes to me. You never know when I'll strike in the battle royal!

Speaking of former Mixed Tag Champions and ones that has never held a singles championship in SCW either. Long time, Bea. I know I have faced you before. But like I said, it's been so long for me. Maybe it's cause of me training the new generation of wrestlers to be ready to hold titles on their own. But I know you're still on the hunt on holding singles gold yourself. Took you a good while chasing that dream. Trust me, I had a few I chased and made come true. But you know what they also say about dreams?

Some stay dreams, least for a little while longer. Your dream, Bea? It's in that category of staying a dream!

Bea, your dream will come true someday. But for this, just like the last two. Your dreams of holding a singles championship will be dashed away from you for a moment as you feel the wind flowing through your hair and your ass landing HARD on the floor. Another chance gone, the dream of your slipping away for the time being. But I hope for you, it doesn't take you a long time to realize the dream.

But now I got to another former tag champion, but someone I also haven't faced before. In terms of Ariana Angelos!

Now, I heard good things about you too. Trust me, these ears hear a lot of things. In all honesty, you're one of the new people I wanted to wrestle for a good while, especially when you were in SCU. Patience pays off, doesn't it? Looking to get a win now in SCW, become champion. Having to face 5 of the best in this and OOPS! Looks like you got tossed out of the ring before you knew what hit you? Who tossed you out? Maybe me, could be me. No matter the result, though. Your dreams won't be getting you a championship on this night!

Maybe down the road for you as well. But in the battle royal? Sorry.

Now, it's already hurting me to do this. But it must be done. Seleana, here we are once again. Old friends, duking it out for another championship. Let me get this out of the way now.

Sel, I'm your friend. I will always be there for you. No matter what happens on Sunday. If you ever need to talk, I'm here. That being said. When it comes to this match. Don't expect me to hold back from kicking your ass from pillar to post. Don't expect me to hold back when I grab you and throw your ass over the ropes and dash your dreams of becoming the Bombshell Internet Champion! You're close to something as well. So am I, but in terms of who makes history tonight. I'm the one who wants it more. Friendship aside, Sel. But when that bell rings, I'm also coming at you at full force!

At the end, when it's said and done and you give me another barn burner. I'll give you a big old hug. But it will be after I hold the title over my head!

And really, to my wife, I just want to say thank you. I know you didn’t put me in this battle royal, you didn’t ask for me to be here, I made that choice. And as much as I wanted to face you for it, I know the rules and I understand really what this is about. I have the chance to finally put this all together, but that’s all it is, a chance. You said you showed all of us where the door is, and now we have to walk through it. I am telling you now, I plan on doing just that.

And yes, for the first time in a long time, I am at peace with this. Winning this match would be a dream come true. But not winning this match, it won’t be the end of the world. But, I don’t plan on losing.

Everyone knows how long I wanted to hold that one title that has eluded me in SCW for so long. The one title I need to complete my status as a legend! The one that got away from me for so long. I begged and pleaded for chance after chance and I apologize for that. I annoyed you guys trying so hard to just get over the hump. I’m sorry. This time, I’m going to enjoy the opportunity I have. I believe in my heart, I’m going to walk away the champion.

At Climax Control, you better be ready to knock my ass out. You better make sure I stay down before you toss me over. If you don't, I'm going to make damn sure every last one of you are tossed over and you lay on that mat. When that bell rings, it'll be finally over. A title finally won. A destiny finally fulfilled.

The one that got away...

...Will finally be coming home.