Author Topic: Sending A Message  (Read 389 times)

Offline Jake Sullivan

• TAFKAR-The Artist Formerly Known As Rage
    • View Profile
    • Jake Sullivan
Sending A Message
« on: September 20, 2013, 10:07:53 PM »

Cane Garden Bay- Tortola

After having been reinstated by Christian Underwood earlier tonight, Rage decided to address the fans in attendance, but more importantly, Mark Ward himself.  And although the busy Co-Owner of SCW was not out at ringside, Rage knew full well he was watching backstage, and that is exactly what he wanted.  The Sin of Wrath is growing tired of the boss ignoring him and not answering his challenge, and until he finally grows a pair and does just that, Rage will not be silent about it.  No, he plans to be far from it in fact.

He's heading backstage just before the main event is to start.  As he is walking towards the dressing area reserved for the Seven Deadly Sins, he spies Synn having a conversation with other Co-Owner, Christian Underwood, just ahead.  Rage stops dead in his tracks, wondering what they are talking about, and as the two shake hands, his curiosity gets the best of him.  He clears his throat loudly, and both men turn their attention to him.  Christian and Synn both nod, then Christian walks away, leaving Rage and Synn to talk.  Christian walks past Rage with a grin on his face, but he says nothing to the usually angry big man.  Rage glares at him for a moment, but then turns his attention back to Synn and he walks up to him.

Rage: Care to tell me what the hell that was about?

Synn: If you'd give me a few moments, I was planning on explaining everything to you.  But before I do, we need to have a little chat.

Rage raises a confused eyebrow as he folds his arms across his chest.

Rage: What?  What the hell did I do now?

Synn smiles and lets out a light chuckle.

Synn: You say that as if you are in trouble, or that every time I need to speak with you that you've done something wrong?

Rage: That's because usually that is the case.  So what is the damn problem?

Synn: You need to tell me what this vendetta against Mark Ward is all about.  I've kept quiet about it for the past few weeks, but seeing as things are beginning to escalate on your end, I think it's important I know why you've got your mind set on going after him.

Rage lets out an obnoxious laugh and shakes his head.

Rage: That doesn't really matter right now, does it?  He's being too much of a pussy to face me anyway.

Synn: Yes, it does matter, because I don't know if you've realized this or not but he has the power to make your life hell.  He's your boss, Rage.  He holds just as much power as Christian Underwood does to book you or not.

Rage rolls his eyes and shrugs, not really showing much concern for this.

Rage: Yeah and if he was smart, he'd think twice about that.  Look, I made the mistake in thinking Ward was behind my suspension lasting as long as it did, but I guess I was wrong.  Christian lifted my suspension tonight.  He's gone behind Ward's back plenty of times anyway, which means if I want a match and Ward won't give me one, I'll just go to Christian.  Simple.

Synn: So, by your logic, if Mark doesn't agree to a match against you, you'll just go to Christian and ask him to book the match?

Rage thinks for a moment, then nods.  Synn lets out a laugh and shakes his head.

Synn: Did these past five months off completely fry your brain, Rage?  Any other match Christian has the power to book if he so chooses, but he can't book Mark in a match without his approval.  Your plan is flawed, and quite honestly, I don't see it ever happening.

Rage: You underestimate me then, Synn.  If I want a match against Mark Ward, I'll fucking get it.  The longer he avoids me, the worse off it will get for him.  Don't tell me you don't realize that.

Synn:  I wish you would help me understand why you want to face him so badly.  Clearly you're hell bent on facing him, but don't think it'll be as easy as you seem to think.  Mark knows what you're capable of just as much as you know him.  He won't give in that easily.  He'll let you suffer for as long as he---

Rage: He'll let me suffer?  Synn, if anyone is going to suffer from all of this, it's going to be him.  Like I said, the longer he waits, the worse it will be for him.  If he doesn't give me the match I want, I'll show up week after week, and show him a bigger piece of what is in store for him the longer he puts it off.  I'm fucking serious with this.  If this is Christian's way of trying to get me to back off, he's wasting his time, and yours, because it's not going to happen.

Rage has clearly grown impatient with this conversation already and he turns to walk away.  Before he does, Synn stops him.

Synn: That is not what Christian and I were discussing.  After I learned that Christian reinstated you earlier, I was speaking to him about your first match back on the active roster.

Rage stops and slowly turns around to face his manager.

Rage: Oh really?  When he lifted my suspension he didn't mention my first match.

Synn: That is because one hadn't been decided...yet.  I took the liberty of negotiating one for you.  I hope you don't mind.

Rage lifts his head just a bit and studies the expression on Synn's face.  He quietly wonders in his mind who his first opponent back will be, knowing that it will not be the person he so desperately wants to face.

Rage: Well considering it's obviously not Ward, it doesn't really matter does it?  I'm not going to be happy regardless of who it is so you might as well--

Synn: Oh, I think you'll satisfied.  He's a former champion and quite the tough competitor as it stands.  Not to mention, you've faced him before.  

Rage suddenly rolls his eyes, only assuming in his mind who Synn is referring to.

Rage: Synn, how many fucking times do I have to face Nick Jones?  I know I haven't faced him in--

Synn stands there, shaking his head, the expression on his face remaining blank.

Rage: So it's not Nick?

Synn: No, it's not.

Rage: Alright.  Then who the hell is it?  If he's a former Heavyweight Champion then there are only so many people I can guess.

Synn: I never said he was a former Heavyweight Champion, Rage.  You just assumed that.

Rage closes his eyes and growls.

Rage: You're joking right?  I'm not facing a former Heavyweight Champion?  So who the fuck am I facing?  

Synn: Must you use profanity every time you speak?

Rage: Yes, I must...Now, would you get on with it and tell me who I'm facing or not?

Synn: I managed to talk Christian into booking you against Kain next week in St. Lucia.

Rage narrows his eyes and scowls, clearly unimpressed.

Rage: You're kidding me, right?  Kain?  Why the hell would you talk Christian into booking me against Kain?!

Synn: I'm sorry, I didn't realize that it mattered who you faced?  I just assumed you'd be happy to have a match regardless.  

Rage: That's not the problem, Synn.  I have no problem beating the piss out of Kain, but--

Synn: But what exactly?  

Rage: Do you think that after being out of action for five months that I'd need someone as easy to beat as Kain?  Fuck...I'd like to be in the ring longer than five seconds...

Synn can't help but let out a laugh, but he looks at Rage disappointedly.

Synn: Do you really think this will be a cake walk for you, Rage?  Kain is not one to underestimate inside of that ring.  You should know that.  You've faced him before.

Rage: Yeah, well over a year ago!  What has he done since?

Synn: Not only has he won the Tag Team titles with Lucian Frost, but he was also the Roulette Champion for quite some time.  Not only that, but if Goth is still the Heavyweight Champion until High Stakes III, Kain will no doubt be challenging for that title.  You know as well as anyone that Kain is very skilled and talented in the ring.

Rage: Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah!  Big fucking deal.  So I'm facing the former Roulette Champion.  Who will they give me after I destroy him?  Matthew Kennedy?  Casey Williams?  As much as I love a good fight and kicking these guys' asses, I'd like a bit of a challenge.  Remember that next time.

Rage goes to walk past Synn, but Synn steps in front of him and blocks his way.  Rage glares at him, but Synn of course is not intimidated by him.

Synn: If you walk into this match against Kain next week thinking it won't be a challenge, you're going to have a serious problem.  I'd hate to think you'd want to be unsuccessful in your first match back?  

Rage: Whatever Synn.  Just because I've been suspended for five months, doesn't mean that I haven't kept up on what's been going on here.  You know that.  Kain is hardly anything for me to worry about.  I don't give a shit if he is going after Goth and the Heavyweight Title right now.  He's got me first next week and that is a match he's not going to win.  Now, if we're done here, I'm getting the hell out of here and going back to the hotel.

Synn: If that is what you want, don't let me stop you.  But, as Sunday gets a little closer, we're going to discuss this further.  I don't want you underestimating Kain, and right now, that is exactly what--

Rage: Yeah, yeah...I fucking get it, Synn.  Don't underestimate him.  Don't worry about that.  Nothing is going to stop me from beating his ass.  I'll give everyone a sneak peak of what is waiting for boss man Mark.

Synn shakes his head, at a loss on what else he can possibly say to Rage.  When the Sin of Wrath has his mind made up about something, it's usually difficult to change it.

Synn: I guess we'll just wait and see what happens then, won't we?  The rest of us will be heading back to the hotel shortly if you'd like to wait...

Rage: I'll meet you guys there.  I could go a little while without Shane or Gabe saying shit to me too about going after Ward.  

Synn: Suit yourself.  We won't be far behind you.

Rage just nods in response and he turns and walks away.  Synn stands where he is for a moment, shaking his head, before he turns the other way and heads back to the dressing areas to find the others, and the scene fades out.

Friday- St. Lucia

We're just days away from Climax Control in St. Lucia.  Just two days and The Sin of Wrath will be making his in-ring return after a five month long suspension, and the bald-headed angry man can hardly wait.  He was a little less than thrilled at who he is set to face, but after taking some time to think, it didn't really matter who he faced.  No matter who his opponent would have been, they'd be used to send a message to Hot Stuff Mark Ward.  

While Gabriel and Despayre were enjoying the week off after a successful match against The Flying Jetts last week, Rage has been using most of the week to get his mind set in the right place.  Yes, for the majority of the week, instead of enjoying the sites of St. Lucia, he's been going over and over in his mind, just what he plans to do to Kain on Sunday...just how he plans to beat him.  

But he needs a break today.  Gabriel and Odette have been MIA for most of the week, probably off humping on any surface they can find, given St. Lucia holds a special place in the heart of their relationship.  Rage shuddered at the thought, but he didn't really care much.  Synn was trying to keep Despayre occupied while Gabriel was indisposed.  That gave Rage quite a bit of alone time.  A commodity he was not used to any other time.  So what is the big man doing now?

Soaking up some rays on the gorgeous beach, and he won't admit this if you were to ask him, but checking out some of the lovely ladies strolling on the beach also.  Though he keeps to himself the entire time.  He's seated on a lounge chair, leaning back with his arms behind his head.  He's shirtless and wearing only his swimming trunks, with a pair of shades covering his eyes.  Under the shades, his eyes are closed as he thinks to himself when he notices a shadow over his eyes.  He opens them, and looks up to see the bright smile of the blonde headed reporter, Pussy Willow, standing over him, wearing a form fitting tank top that leaves hardly anything to the imagination, and shorts.  He growls when he sees her, but he doesn't move from where he is seated.

Rage: Oh joy...It's one of our resident big breasted reporters come for an interview.  Don't they give you broads a day off?

PW: Boy I sure did miss that smiling face of yours, Rage.

Pussy Willow smiles at her sarcasm, but Rage scowls at her.

Rage: Can you come back later?  I'm enjoying what time I have to myself right now and you're fucking it up already.

PW: Sorry, I'm busy the next couple of days before Climax Control.  Now will have to do.  Just think, the sooner you answer my questions, the sooner you can get back to...tanning?

Rage: Tanning is for insecure women and Shane Boswell, and I'm neither.  I'm just enjoying some quiet time, or at least I was until you showed up.  

Pussy Willow laughs, but then she takes a seat in a lounge chair beside Rage.  He glances at her from the corner of his eye, annoyed that she won't leave.

PW: Sorry to burst your bubble, big boy, but it's time for you to get back into the swing of things around here.  And that includes interviews.  You've got your first match back after five months coming up on Sunday and everyone is dying to hear your thoughts.

Rage: Like I give a shit what everyone wants to hear?  Nobody needs to hear my thoughts on this match because you all fucking know my thoughts.  You know that I couldn't give a shit about facing that egotistical pile of shit, Kain, because I've done it before.

PW: Yes, but that was over a year ago.  Things have changed.  

Rage lets out an obnoxious laugh.  He lifts his shades and sets them on the top of his head and turns to look at Pussy Willow.

Rage: You're fucking kidding me right?  Shit hasn't changed, blondie.  Kain just wants people to think it's changed.  He's still up on his high horse, acting like he's God's gift to wrestling, when he's absolutely nothing.  He hasn't accomplished a damn thing since the last time I faced him, so why the fuck should I be intimidated by him now?

PW: He's won the tag team championships and the roulette championship since the last time you faced him.  That's quite an accomplishment.

Rage: Whoop-di-fucking-do!  He won a title that I held first, then he won some pathetic title where you need stipulations to win.  Has he won the Heavyweight Championship yet?  

Pussy Willow shakes her head.

Rage: Exactly.  He hasn't.  But I have.  I don't care if my title reign was the longest in SCW history.  I can still say I won the damn title, but he can't.  And yet he still thinks he's the best SCW has to offer.  HA!  Fucking douchebag needs to get over himself because he's about to be dealt a harsh reality.

PW: And what might that be?

Rage: Fuck!  Don't you listen?  Nobody gives a shit about Kain, at least nobody but himself.  He's just another arrogant jackass that calls himself a king, but can't back it up.  He's on a losing streak lately, and Sunday night, that losing streak is only going to continue.  He wants to face Goth for the Heavyweight Title?  Good, he can have at it, but I know who I'll be placing my money on and as much as I hate to admit it, it's not Kain.  As much as I fucking hate Goth...I hate Kain that much more, and once I'm through with Kain, I'll continue my path to Mark Ward.

PW: A lot of people are wondering---

Rage holds his hand up, silencing her before she can finish that sentence.

Rage: Let them wonder, because right now, my business with Mark Ward is just that.  MY business.  Nobody else needs to worry about that, or put there two cents in, because all will be revealed in time.  People might not be placing their money on me with this one, given Mark's record in SCW, but I'll prove them all wrong.  Casey Williams couldn't do it...Billy James couldn't do it...KAIN couldn't even do it.

PW: You know, you keep bringing up the fact that Kain couldn't beat Mark, but did you see that match?  That match was extremely brutal and he came pretty damn close...

Rage: Close doesn't cut it.  You either beat him, or you don't.  Simple as.  That match may have been brutal, and Kain can brag about that shit all he wants, but when I get my hands on Ward...I'll do what Kain couldn't.  I'll finish him.  I'll make it so Mark can't make it to his much anticipated final match at Blaze of Glory III against Austin Parker.  I'll do that...Not Kain...

Rage lowers his sunglasses back over his eyes, and turns his attention away from Pussy Willow.

Rage: Kain doesn't fucking scare me, and he sure as shit doesn't stand a chance against me.  Everyone is worried about me underestimating Kain?  They need to say that shit to the fucking King of Fucktards, Kain, because I have a feeling he's going to be the one underestimating me.  Kain is one hurdle I need to destroy to get to Mark Ward.  That's all there is to it.

PW: Don't you think---

Rage: We're done here, blondie.  I've got nothing more to say.

PW: But Kain--

Rage: For the last time....I...DO..NOT..GIVE A SHIT...ABOUT KAIN!  I don't care what he has to say...I don't care what he thinks about me...All I fucking care about is kicking his ass all over that ring on Sunday and sending a message.  That's it...We're fucking DONE, blondie.  Now get out of my sight.

Pussy Willow sits there for a moment, debating if she wants to attempt to continue the interview or not.  Rage turns his head and glares at her.

Rage: LEAVE!

Pussy Willow jumps out of the chair, then scurries away, leaving Rage by himself once again.  He turns his head and places his hands behind his head once again, getting back to his own thoughts.  After a few minutes, another shadow appears in front of him, and Rage growls, thinking Pussy Willow has returned.

Rage: Don't you take no for an ans---

Rage opens his eyes and lifts his sunglasses, only to be shocked, and angered at the view in front of him.  Blocking his view of the beach, clad in leopard print speedos, is none other than The Sin of Pride, Sxxxy Shane Boswell!  Rage jumps falls out of his chair as Shane chuckles to himself.

Rage: What the fuck Shane?!  Go put some damn shorts on would ya!  I don't want to see that shit!

Rage kicks a good amount of sand towards Shane before he storms off, and heads back to the hotel.  Shane stands there, laughing when The Sin of Lust, Fantasia, walks up beside him, wearing quite the revealing bikini.  She is shaking her head, though she has an amused smile on her face.

Fantasia: You just couldn't resist, could you?

Shane: 'Course not, love.  It's just too damn easy with him.

Fantasia lets out a light laugh, before she and Shane head off down the beach, and the scene fades to black.

**END FEED**