Author Topic: vs. Odette Ryder.  (Read 472 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
vs. Odette Ryder.
« on: September 20, 2013, 07:30:47 PM »
 8th September 2013
Morningstar Beach.
St Thomas

The scene opens up on Amy stumbling to the backstage area on the Morningstar beach after her match against Roxanne. The side of her face red and swollen from where Necra swung and hit Amy with the spiked choker in what appeared to be a miscommunication, although Amy had never asked for Necra’s help.

Grabbing the nearest chair, Amy sat down as she rubbed the side of her head, as she tries to remember what happened during her match, however, with the spiked choker knocking her silly and possibly giving her light concussion – it was impossible.

Looking up, she spotted Necra and a ref coming her way, but Amy warned off with a glare and a shake of the head, however, the ref continued towards her as well as Rocky Mountains.

Ref: Do you want any medical attention?

Amy: Just some ice and water thank you.

The ref nodded and jogged off to find ice and water for Amy, while Rocky Mountains got closer as Amy could see the big cheesy smile from Rocky.

Amy: Miss Rocky Mountains… what do I owe this pleasure?

Rocky stopped in front of Amy, and winced a little as she saw the welt and the quickly appear bruise on Amy’s face.

Rocky Mountains: Damn, that looks horrible.

Amy: Yeah well, you weren’t on the receiving end of it.

Rocky shrugged before continuing with her plans.

Rocky Mountains: Can I have your thoughts about what happened at the end of your match?

Amy just chuckled a little, as the ref who disappeared to get Ice and Water returns with said items and hands them to Amy, as she cracks open the water and take a few sips before placing the ice on her swollen and ever darkening bruise.

Amy: Sure, but can you refresh my memory as I was knocked a little silly.

Rocky Mountains: Umm sure.

Rocky turns and gives her mic to the cameraman, before pulling out her ipad from the camera bag, where she taps the screen a few times before handing it over to Amy.

~*~*~ Video on ipad ~*~*~

Necra rips Roxanne’s spiked choker from around her neck, wrapping it around her own hand. She raises her fist up into the air as Roxanne powers back to her feet. Amy watches with anticipation as Necra swings… and hits her instead of Roxanne! The crowd cheers as Amy falls down flat onto the mat!

Roxanne lifts Amy up from the mat, snickering with satisfaction. She grabs onto one arm, and then the other, pulling them into a straight jacket position. She rolls back with a Belly-to-Back Suplex, bridging into a pin, a la the Straightjacket Suplex! Necra paces back and forth, unsure of what to do. She hesitantly drops down and slowly counts.

1!
2!
3!

Justin Decent: Your winner via PINFALL… ROXAAAAAAANNNNNNE!

~*~*~ End of video ~*~*~

The video ends and Amy hands the ipad back to Rocky, who tucks the ipad under her arm before re-asking her questions.

Rocky Mountains: Can I have your thoughts about what happened at the end of your match?

Amy: To be honest and frank… I don’t know what the fuck Necra was doing.  I never asked for help from her and I didn’t need her to poke her nose into my business.  You and everyone else know that my issue is with Roxanne and Necra should just but out.

Rocky Mountains:  Do you have any words for Roxanne?

Amy removed the ice pack from her head and placing it down on the floor, before picking up the water and takes a gulp of water.

Amy: Yes.  She was lucky.  Without the interference from Necra, I would have won this match.  And FYI I never asked for Necra to be referee, I never asked for her help and I certainly didn’t ask for her interference.  You see Roxanne; you got lucky this time because of some idiot’s interference… and if and when we face each other again, I will make sure I will walk away victor this time.

Amy stands to her feet unsteadily, before grabbing the ice pack and water.

Amy: Thank you Rocky.

Rocky Mountains: My pleasure.

Amy gives Rocky a small smile, before slowly walking back to her hotel room, where Amy would watch the rest of the show from her room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thursday 19th September 2013
Windjammer Villa Beach Resort
Labrelotte Bay, St. Lucia

\'user

The scene opens on the beautiful white sands and the clear blue waters of Labrelotte Bay, where we see Amy jogging down the beach as she returns from her run as she prepares for her match against Odette Ryder.

The past several days, Amy had spent most of her time inside the local gym as well as running along the sands of Labrelotte Bay, although this was a normal match, it felt so much more different from your average match.

As Odette Ryder did her own so called pipe bomb, where she shared her feelings about SCW buying ACW, but also how she felt about the women of ACW. Personally for Amy she had no problems with the women of ACW joining SCW, especially since one of them helped to train.

Odette then proceeded to drop a bombshell in which, if in two supercard’s time, Odette was still undefeated she would quit SCW… however, any defeats would keep Odette in SCW for a little longer.

This pissed off Amy off a little, however, this anger would be better used during the match than actually when Amy was training.

Taking the short walk from the beach to the hotel, Amy entered the small apartment she was staying in, she checked her cell phone for any messages or missed called – more specifically from Kevin.

However, with no missed calls or messages, Amy let out a small sigh as Amy threw her phone back onto the bed, she looked at the time and thought that it was the perfect time to do a promo.

Setting up her camera on the balcony overlooking Labrelotte Bay, Amy didn’t care that she was still dressed in her training gear, or that her hair was tied back with no make-up on, Amy just pressed play and moved to in front of the camera.

When I woke up Monday morning, I was expecting my email inbox to be telling me that I have a match against Necra, Roxanne or that I am a special guest ref for a match between Necra and Roxanne, since Necra was ref for Roxanne and myself and that would make sense since I beat the shit out of Roxanne.

And speaking of beating the shit of Roxanne, how does it feel to butt into other people’s conversations and get an ass kicking from it?

It seems that you have a nasty habit of sticking your nose in other peoples business and pissing them off.  You see Roxanne continue to get in my way and you will pay, continue to get in Necra’s ways and you will pay.

I don’t need little servants to back me up.

Anyway back to what to my point.

So instead I found out that I am facing Odette Ryder – in this stupid challenge of hers. And if people have had heir heads buried in the sand. The challenge is to give Ms Ryder a reason to stay in SCW and she’ll be hanging up her boots If she remains undefeated in two PPV’s time and If she is defeated at any point between now and then, she will continue her career in SCW.

Now here is the little dilemma…

Do I lie down and give Odette the easy win or beat her and see her stick around?

As much as I respect Odette and for what she has done in this company, there is a part of me wishes that she wasn’t in SCW and I have a feeling that many others have the same idea, and if we add Misty to that, then SCW will be a 1000% better.

So back to the dilemma…

Now if I lie and throw the match… it would be one step closer to Odette leaving, but I would then also have this stigma that I could be bought and manipulated.

However, I beat Odette and she stays… she continues to dominate the Roulette, Bombshell and Tag Team ranks of the division … But it would also make for good reading on my wrestling resume…  one time tag team champion… as well as defeating Odette Ryder.

Now does everyone see the dilemma?

But you see, while I was saying that I could lie down and piss on your parade, it would be far too easy for you and instead I am going to come out fighting and I am going to make damned sure that I walk away victorious.

As I said before… I respect you Odette for what you have done in SCW, but that respect is going to be put aside and I am going to do everything in my power to make sure that you walk away from this match a loser.

However, I’m not delusional to think that this will be an easy match, where you roll over and I get the pin, I know this match will test me and there is the possibility that I will lose, but I’m heading into this match with a positive outlook.  It’s not very often you step into the ring with best… it’s every woman’s dream and its an excellent opportunity to step up.

It’s perhaps a little too late to tell you to curb your ever-increasing arrogance and cockiness, however, I can tell you that it doesn’t suit you and I can also tell you that this whole threatening to quit bullshit because you’re bored is just a way of attention seeking.

Why don’t you just quit and settle down with Gabriel and turn into the good housewife you are destined to be.

In a frank way and straight to the point way – STOP BITCHING AND FUCKING LEAVE!

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino