Author Topic: Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?  (Read 459 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?
« on: September 20, 2013, 03:42:24 PM »
 Scene 1-Annoyed

The scene shows Casey Williams, pacing back and forth at the airport in Tortola, with his wife Laura, and their son, Nils Patrik.  They are waiting to go through security to go to St. Lucia, the 4th leg of the annual tour that SCW hosts to end its calendar year.  Laura looks at Casey like he is a caged animal.

Laura-”Casey, I know you are frustrated that you lost to Steve Ramone.  But look at the bright side, you get to face Simon Jones this week.”

Casey looks at Laura, as they go through security before speaking again.

Casey-”Well, yeah.  I always wanted to face him, and I get my chance.  I knew the attack I gave him 2 weeks ago would get him to issue me a challenge me, and it worked.”

Laura-”I know you wanted to get your hands on the former SCW Heavyweight Champion, and that both of you should be in line for the title.

Casey growls with joy as they pass through security and walk towards the terminal in which their plane to Aruba will arrive from.

Casey-”You are right, especially with Simon‘s controversial win over Goth last week.  He got lucky that Kain intervened in the match.  Otherwise, Simon would have been the loser.”

Laura-”Naturally, we know Goth is a talented wrestler.  The fact that Kain interfered in the match doesn’t mean that Simon should be next in line for a title shot, in my opinion.”

Casey-”I hope you are right, but I have a feeling Simon will somehow get a title shot before me.”

Laura-”I seriously hope not.”

Casey, looking proud, kisses his wife, while the scene fades to black.[/b]

Scene 2-This Day I Fight

The scene shows Casey Williams relaxing in the locker room at the Jalousie Resort Beach in St. Lucia, where Casey Williams goes up against a man who he has been in a bitter rivalry as of late in Simon Jones.  Casey then calls out his rival.

“Hey Simon, how does it feel knowing you got a cheap fluky victory?  One that you know you couldn‘t have gotten if Kain stuck his nose where it didn‘t belong.  Yeah, Kain is the #1 contender for the Heavyweight title, but he still has no right to interfere in Goth‘s matches.  Goth would never do such a thing, nor would I.  I mean, both Goth and I, despite our issues in the past, are honorable men.  We would never cost anyone a match.  Yeah, we may attack those we don‘t like, or those we have issues with outside the ring, but we would never let our emotions affect that person‘s match.  That is until now.  I am going to show you what pain really is.  That attack 2 weeks ago, it was just a preview of what is to come.  You think you know everything about me.  You are sadly mistaken.  I have not reached my full potential here in SCW, and you will experience firsthand what pain is.  I will torture you in ways you have not been tortured.  I will leave you broken, beat, and scarred in that ring, and make you wish I had shown you mercy.  You will be more hurt than Derek Jeter has been during the 2013 season when I get done with you.  You can take that to the bank.  There is not a damn thing you can say or do that I have not heard or seen or been dealt that will phase me.  I have been through it all.  You will suffer trials and tribulations in our match, all courtesy of the Freight Train of Pain, Casey Williams.  Looking at you makes me sick and I will put you out of your misery for once and for all, if it is the last thing I do.  I am gonna knock you out, and bring the hurt train to you, and you are going to enjoy every minute of it.  Not only can I talk the talk, you know that actions speak louder than words, and you know how hard I hit.”

Casey gives a cynical laugh and walks out of the locker room and towards the bathroom, with a smile on his face, content with himself as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020