Author Topic: ¤ THE LAST RESORT  (Read 439 times)

Offline Damien Kingston

• View Profile
    • Damien Kingston
¤ THE LAST RESORT
« on: September 20, 2013, 03:24:17 AM »
 ¤ BREAKING AWAY
[ prologue ]

For the first time since Damien Kingston signed his name on the dotted line to work with Sin City Wrestling. He will find himself in the main event of Climax Control. Kingston wasn't originally booked, but it would have it that the former SCW Heavyweight Champion: Kevin Carter refused to show up still sticking to his claims that he has quit and has gone into retirement. Therefore they needed a man to face Drake Green in the main event.

Cue where Damien finds himself in the main event. Since coming to SCW the New York Loudmouth has been a thorn in the side of pretty much everyone he's been in the ring with. Up until last week Damien hadn't been beat, but thanks to the Man of Liberty walking out of the ring getting himself counted out. A loss that he handed himself, but still no one has been good enough to pin his shoulders down to the mat. Can Drake be that man?

Since coming to SCW, Drake has been nothing short of impressive. He's managed to bag some of the biggest wins of his career over some of the biggest names to ever exist within SCW. Drake has been on a roll despite not grabbing himself a championship. However one could only assume that he is slowly but surely closing in on being a champion. He could really put himself in that position with a big win here.

Never the less both men are in a position where they need a win. They need to break away from the rest of the pack and start getting themselves on the level they want to be on. Which one of these men are going to be able to string it all together to get that much needed victory? Be sure to tune in this Sunday Night in order to find out.

¤ NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

[ scene one ]

It was Tuesday morning and pro wrestling sensation / movie star, Damien Kingston found himself laying on the couch of his New York home. Just twelve hours ago he was involved in a Falls Count Anywhere match with Dark Spyder IV over at EWC. To say that he was sore was a complete and utter understatement. He was banged up and all he intended on doing for the day was relaxing. Curled up right there on the couch next to him was his five month pregnant wife Tristian.

Their morning consisted of the two curled up on the couch watching Tris's favorite show currently, The Sons of Anarchy. It was a decent show. Damien didn't have a problem with it, but he knew in order to get the show in its entirety. He needed to watch from the beginning till what was going on in this current season. Best way to do that was use their netflix account to catch up as much as it would allow them.

All of the sudden Damien's iPhone vibrated while making the usual notification sound. Tristian started to push herself up the best she could so she could get out of his way at least long enough for him to reach over and grab his phone. Shockingly he didn't and that had her puzzled. She just looked at him for a moment or two.

¤ TRISTIAN KINGSTON
Aren't you going to get that babe?

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
Nope.

¤ TRISTIAN KINGSTON
Why not? It could be important.

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
As far as I'm concerned there's nothing more important than the two of us spending time together right now. It's becoming rare that we do with my schedule. So whatever it is, it can wait.

He had a point their quality time together had been cut short big time and that had a lot to do with the fact that he was working for two companies rather than just one company. He was working a lot because wrestling was all he knew and with a child on the way. He wanted to make sure that they were more than taken care of.

If he wanted to spend more time with her. If this is all he wanted to do for the day and not be distracted by other stuff then who was she to complain about such a situation? Tris smiled as she laid back down and found her spot next to her husband. Damien's arm draped back around her as their hands found each other interlocking their fingers with one another.

With their attention right back on the television screen. Tristian started to speak to him as she had some questions. Ones that dealt with his career specifically – something that she wasn't too involved with because that was his thing but as a concerned wife and as someone that supported him there were times when she did have questions.

¤ TRISTIAN KINGSTON
Hey, if you don't mind me asking. You've been working a lot of dates for EWC as of late. What happened to SCW?

Damien kind of shrugged his shoulders a little bit.

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
All I know is I'm not the most liked guy in the company right now. It's apparently taboo to walk out of your matches when all you're doing is what's best for your career.

¤ TRISTIAN KINGSTON
So, because you walked out of the match. I'd assume you're on some kind of punishment?

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
I guess? Not that I really care, but that's the way it seems. I haven't been booked in two weeks. I haven't been given the chance to have any kind of air time at all. It's like they're doing anything they can to punish me and silence me all because I stiffed one of the golden boys of SCW. Well, it doesn't matter to me if Nick Jones is one of their best. It doesn't matter if he's a former two time champion. It doesn't matter to me he's a former award winner. Fact was he isn't better than me. He didn't deserve to beat me and before he got lucky I walked out to save my own career. If people don't like it. That's just too fucking bad for them.

Truthfully, Damien was no different at home than what he was when he was on television. He was an asshole all the way to his very core. He was blunt. He was honest and he truly didn't give a flying fuck what people thought about him. It was a quality that you either loved or you hated about him. Clearly it was something that Tris had grown to love about him, but it was something that the entire SCW had grown to hate about him.

¤ TRISTIAN KINGSTON
And you're just going to take their shit? That doesn't exactly sound like the man I married.

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
I wouldn't consider it a situation where I'm taking their shit Tristian. I just don't give two fucks about SCW or the way they run things. It's clear to me the place is biased as all hell. It's clear to me they only care about their 'veterans' and their 'legends' ya know the guys that are originals and have been there since the beginning of time. It's also clear to me that they are a big fan of whomever will kiss their ass and give them one of the best verbal blow jobs known to man... because I'm not about that life. Because I'm not going to do those things and because I'm not that kind of guy. They don't like me and that's fine, because I could care less about their product.

¤ TRISTIAN KINGSTON
Maybe I am missing something here hun, but if you're that unhappy with the place. Why stick around? Why go ahead and waste your time? Why not just quit?

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
Because quitting gives them what they want. If I just up and quit, they win. They don't have to deal with me anymore, but most of all if I quit. Then that means that exclusive big contract I got. No longer means anything. That means they don't have to pay me what they agreed to pay me. Not to mention it's just not that easy to quit and the way I see it if they don't want to book me. If they want to keep me off their shows and not give me a chance to be what I am destined to be, but they are the ones that have to continue to pay me. Either way I win.

Of course this wasn't one of those times that Tristian was going to understand his logic or his reasoning on the matter at hand. There were times before that had happened, but the one thing she had come to understand with Damien was the fact that he was a very determined man. When he felt he was right about something and when he felt that he had a point it was something that he stayed true to the entire time.

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
The way I see it Tris is eventually, they are going to smarten up and give me what I deserve. They are going to let me live up to my potential. They are going to let me take charge and become what I have always meant to be. Let me make their company mean something an let me make wrestling mean something again. Or they are going to miss out on the best damn thing that has ever walked through their fucking doors. I'm not bothered either way and I'm prepared for what could happen.

¤ TRISTIAN KINGSTON
Well, if you think this is the best option and the way to handle things. Then you know me. I'm going to support you know matter what.

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
It isn't a matter of what's the best option or the best way to handle it. As far as I can tell this is the only option and this is the only way to handle it. Believe it or not there's a lot of times in wrestling where situations like this come up. Like I said I know what I'm doing and no matter what I win in the end.

¤ TRISTIAN KINGSTON
Alright then Dames, but can you do me a favor? Pause this long enough for me to use the bathroom. This baby is kicking the shit out of my bladder right about now.

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
Sure not a problem.

He grabbed the X-Box Controller long enough to pause the show while Tristian pushed herself up off the couch and disappeared out of the room for the moment. Damien at that moment leaned over and grabbed his iPhone off the table that was sitting there in front of him. He unlocked the screen and brought down the notification tab to see that he had an email from the folks over at SCW.

After opening up the email on his phone. It was then that a small smirk started to spread across his lips. It was a smirk of achievement and a smirk of arrogance. Clearly whatever was in that email was a good thing and something that was working out on his favor. While looking at the email with that smirk all Damien could do was nod his head a little bit before letting a few words come out of his mouth.

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
Thought, you'd end up seeing it my way.

His nodding continued as he closed out of the email and put his phone right back down on the table. It would appear to him that he'd be going back overseas for the tour that was continuing within SCW. Only reason being was due to a match that he was placed in at the last second, but even though he was getting his way. Even though he was getting booked. Even though he was getting a chance to show his greatness off. He was going to make sure that he took his time and delivered a message to SCW that none of them would forget.

¤ THE LAST RESORT
[ scene two ]

In a few days Sin City Wrestling would continue their tour as their next stop just happened to be in St. Lucia at the Jalousie Resort Beach. With the next Super Show drawing closer and closer. Each and every week was crucial. This week was going to be a big one for a lot of people including the man that had deemed himself the Avenger of Pro Wrestling aka the Man of Liberty himself, Damien Kingston.

Reason being is Kingston found himself being placed in the main event of Climax Control as a last resort due to Kevin Carter refusing to take part in the booking. Now it'll be Damien versus Drake Green. A match up that will be taking place for the first time and a match up that without a doubt shows a lot of promise. Now with that being said over the last couple weeks Damien has been back in the states due to prior engagements.

Such as a match that he had in Chicago for EWC in which he managed to come out with a victory when he destroyed Dark Spyder IV in the main event of the evening and in a Falls Count Anywhere match to make matters that much more impressive. More importantly he was home due to his wife having a baby appointment. However when the camera crew that he hired to help him film his promo arrived. Damien was laid out in a hammock in his back year.

Damien laid there all relaxed like as his attention went to the cameras that were on him.

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
So now I'm the back up option. Now I'm a last resort. All of the sudden I'm the guy that is used when someone makes a mistake. Is that how it's going to work SCW?

He looked at those cameras as if he was going to get an answer, but we all knew that was impossible. Damien shook his head from side to side almost as if he was in a state of disapproval.

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
You kept me off the card last week which I could only assume was a punishment for me walking out on a match. Well allow me to clear it up for you. Nick Jones is a worthless piece of shit. He's not nearly as good as you people make him seem to be. He's not as talented as people want to claim. I'd know I was in the ring with him and I wasn't about to allow some muscle bound reject get a lucky win over me. All I did was save my career. All I did was do what was best for me. I didn't do anything that someone else wouldn't have done or hasn't done.

Of course in his mind he believed that he didn't do anything wrong. In his mind he did what was best for himself and his career but it wasn't how others were going to see it. Everyone would just view it as Damien being a coward. Not that he gave a damn about people and their opinions in the first place.

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
So I get 'punished' last week and I'm kept off the card. Then this week I wasn't even meant to wrestle, but then a few days ago. It's announced that I'm in the main event of Climax Control... but I'm only in the main event due to someone's idiotic booking. I'm only in the main event because I was a last option. I'm only in the main event because this place had no one to put in the spot. I'm only in the main event because someone by the name of Kevin Carter. Took his ball and went home, when he was “screwed” out of his championship. Sounds like to me the kid just didn't have what it took to hold the thing in the first fucking place.

For once people would likely agree with him on his comments. Based on the fact that Kevin wasn't the most liked guy in the world of SCW right now. In fact he was probably one of the most hated men in wrestling all because of what he did. Not exactly most honorable way to handle things.

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
Now I'm being used as a last resort, and you people expect me to just be okay with it? You expect me to just take the match with a big smile on my face and forget about the fact you've been holding me back, denying my requests, and punishing me over the stupidest shit in the world? I mean what would happen if I just told you all that I wasn't going to show up for the match? What if I said due to you not contacting me or my agent before you tossed me into the match that I wasn't going to take the booking? What if I did the same thing Kevin did and basically told the entire SCW to kiss my ass? You'd be up a shit creek without a paddle.

By now Damien had gotten to a sitting position from the hammock he had been laying in. He had folded his arms under his chest as he looked right at the cameras as he began speaking once again.

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
Then again Mark Ward and Christian Underwood would probably bust a nut all over themselves if I just up and quit. Because then they wouldn't have to use what little brain power they had every week to find another way to hold me back. I'm sure everyone else in the company would bust a nut all over themselves for me quitting because then that would mean they wouldn't have to deal with me anymore and that they wouldn't have to deal with me kicking their asses up and down that six sided ring every week... sadly for all of you. I'm not one to please anyone but myself and on top of that I'm not a coward like the supposed Main Attraction.

Even though Damien knew nothing about Kevin or anything about the situation involving the former champion. It didn't stop him from trashing him. It didn't stop him from completely and utterly burying the guy. Sure it was likely asking for trouble, but Damien didn't care about any of that. Not to mention he had done proven he could carry himself in the ring just fine when it came down to it.

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
I've got no problem getting in the ring with Drake Green – because I'm better than him. I don't have a problem taking the main event spot – because that's where I belong in the first place. I don't have a problem benefiting from one person's fuck up – because that's an opportunity for me and honestly that's one of the many things that makes the world of professional wrestling go around and around. So all of this is fine with me and in all actuality I look forward to it. I just hope that Drake is more than prepared for the match, because if he isn't. It's going to end very badly for him.

That trademark smirk of his began to creep over his lips at that very moment.

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
I could only imagine that with an audible being called a few days ago. Drake isn't going to have the time to prepare for this match the way he wants. Hell, I'm even confident in the fact that Drake didn't want the match to change in the first place. Not that I could blame him. If I beat a guy like Kevin in a singles match – a match that meant nothing and then he turned around to beat me in the SCW Heavyweight Championship match – in a match that meant something. I'd be looking for revenge. I'd be looking forward to the next time I had the guy in the ring. I could only imagine how disappointed Drake is that the match got changed, but welcome to the business kid. Shit happens.

Damien gave a small shrug of his shoulders as if it wasn't a big deal. Things in wrestling changed all the time. Nothing ever actually goes the way that it is meant to go. Something that people like Drake were going to have to learn to get used too. Damien had learned a long time ago with beating a veteran of the business and all.

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
See I'm no stranger to the way that Drake carries himself. I know that Drake might want to seem like the “good guy” and I know that he wants to appeal as a “fan favorite” but that's where I have issue with Drake. That's why I can't stand Drake. That's why Drake fits the category of being what's wrong with wrestling. He is no good for this business, because he's phony. He isn't true to himself. He isn't true to the world of wrestling. No, he's goes around trying to be this good guy and this fan favorite, but every time he turns around. You see him acting like an arrogant asshole. You see him acting like he's better than everyone else. You see him carrying this ego with him which tells me that deep down Drake doesn't want to be a good guy. He doesn't want to be a fan favorite. He is suffering from an identity crisis of some kind, and you know what? I blame you fans for his actions.

At that point Damien pushed himself up to a vertical basis. He stood there looking at the cameras as one could only assume that things were about to get a little more serious in the terms of the “promo” he was in the middle of cutting.

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
You people are constantly needy. You people are constantly wanting wrestlers that kiss your ass. You constantly want wrestlers that care about your every word and your every opinion. You want wrestlers that will do things for you rather than do things for themselves. Trust me I have seen it more than enough times and because you people are like that. Drake feels conflicted and clearly he doesn't have the balls or the back bone to tell you people where to shove it. But the good thing is Drake will never have to experience being conflicted ever again after our match. He's never going to have to worry about you people pressuring him and he isn't going to have to worry about anything aside from how he's going to make it from point A to point B from a fucking wheel chair!

That was going to grab the attention. Anytime made such a violent threat. Whether they believed it or not, it caught their attention and made them want to see exactly where things were headed. Even the arrogant Drake would have wanted to pay attention and see exactly where Damien was going with all of this.

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
That's right Drake. I plan on leaving you in a wheel chair. See you and everyone else continues to think I'm joking when I say that I'm avenging pro wrestling. You seem to not take me me seriously when it comes to the things I say about knowing what's best for the wrestling business. And that's exactly why I have continued to out smart every single person I have come across since I signed my name on the dotted line. You are going to be no different Drake and honestly, you deserve to be put in a wheel chair for the way you present yourself. You deserve to have your career ended for being a fake piece of shit. You deserve to have your face bashed in and your legs broken for thinking that you're better than someone like me. Drake, you deserve ever single thing that I intend to do to you on Sunday Night.

The wicked smirk that was featured across Damien's lips was starting to get a little bigger. That could only mean one thing really and it wasn't a good thing.

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
But of course all of this is going to go in one ear and out the other. You aren't going to take anything that I have to say into consideration. You aren't going to take anything I have to say seriously. You are going to let your ego do all the thinking and all the talking for you, and that's fine Drake. That's perfectly fine with me. I don't give a fuck one way or the other if you believe what comes out of my mouth. I don't give a fuck one way or the other if you let your ego write you checks your ass can't cash. None of that directly effects me. Especially considering the fact that I know how this is going to end and I know that everything that's coming out of my mouth is without a doubt the very truth.

He stood there nodding his head a little bit. Now that he had Drake and everyone else where he wanted them. It was time to drive the points home.

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
I mean think about it Drake, really think about it. Are you truly better than me? Are you truly as good as you say you are? I mean sure, you might have gotten some big wins over some big BUT have those wins gotten you anywhere? Has a single one of those wins set you apart from anyone else on the roster? Has a single one of those wins landed you anywhere at all? I think it's pretty clear what the answer is. I mean sure you could use the fact that you were one of the six men in the Six Pack Challenge at Summer XXXtreme II, but considering the fact that you choked. Considering the fact that you couldn't get the job done. And considering the fact that you didn't leave with the championship it doesn't mean anything at all. Needless to say Drake, it's all there in black and in white. You aren't better than anyone and that ego has done nothing aside from set you up for failure after failure. This time is going to be no different.

Some people more specifically Drake would hate hearing the brutal truth that was coming out of the Man of Liberty's mouth right about now, but in his mind it needed to be said even if he was kind of throwing stones at a glass house. He didn't see it that way, but then again he didn't care too either. With that being said Damien had some final words to get off his chest.

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
One night at time. One week at a time. One month at a team. Even up to one year at a time. This business has been further and further driven down a black abyss because of people like you and that's why I am here to stop it. If that means I've got to break your neck, take you out of wrestling, and leave you crippled for the rest of your life. Then so be it, but somehow someway I'm going to live up to my word and avenge the world of wrestling. That's why this coming Sunday at Climax Control. I'm either bringing liberty or I'm bring death, either way I still stand tall in the end!

For a second or two longer, Damien stood there with that smirk of his. At this point he had said everything he felt needed to be said. It was all just a matter of those words sinking into Drake's thick skull so he saw what was coming his way. Of course as Damien had already pointed out. He knew that Drake wouldn't take him seriously. He knew that Drake would blow him off and that Drake wouldn't take a single thing he said seriously, but that was going to be Drake's fault in the end.

Needless to say at this point anything that he said was merely just words. It was one of those things that anyone could blow off because it was just words. None of it would mean a single thing until the two of them found themselves locked up in the center of the ring together. It's been long overdue for these two men to square off and with their egos, people are going to want to see which one of them fails and which one of them lives up to the hype.

On that note the cameras started to faded out to static leaving everyone wondering and waiting for the main event of Climax Control. At least the one guarantee about this match would be the fact it wasn't going to be  match that anyone would want to miss and it wouldn't be a match that would disappoint in the least bit.

¤ THE WINNER IN THE END
[ scene three ]

Sunday had finally arrived and after being on a flight for nearly twenty four hours Damien Kingston had arrived in St. Lucia. It wasn't exactly the place he wanted to be. Honestly he wanted to tell SCW to shove it where the sun didn't shine, but because this was a spot that he wanted to be in and knew he belonged in. Because he was against someone that he wanted to destroy and remove from his business. It was something he was going to suck up and take care of.

He just happened to be walking into the building where the show was being put together and where the talent was going to be able to get ready. Not too far away from the Jalousie Resort Beach in which they'd all be competing on later in the night. No sooner than he walked through the doors and began his journey towards the locker room area. He was approached by the man in charge. Mr. Ward aka Hot Stuff.

Damien glared in the direction of his boss as he sensed this wasn't going to be a friendly meeting.

¤ HOT STUFF
A little late don't you think?

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
Excuse me?

¤ HOT STUFF
All the talent was here at one o'clock time, and here you are walking in the door exactly one hour before show time.

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
Still failing to see the issue here.

¤ HOT STUFF
The issue is that you should have been here at the same time as everyone else. You aren't any different than the rest of the locker room!

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
Actually, I am different. I'm getting paid a whole hell of a lot more than the rest of the roster. I'm a movie star. I've been places that matter – unlike the majority of people that are under contract and you know something else Mark? Maybe, you should have given me more than a few days notice about being booked... Better yet maybe you shouldn’t have thrown me in a match at the last second as a last resort. That's your bad. Not mine. Don't like what time I show up then do something about it. If not shut the hell up.

For a moment or two Ward didn't know how to respond. It wasn't every day that one of his talent told them to either deal with something by shutting the hell up or deal with something by doing something about it. Obviously though Damien wasn't like the rest of the roster and he wasn't afraid to say what was on his mind.

¤ HOT STUFF
I don't know who the hell you think you are, but you aren't going to talk to me like that. And as far as booking you last minute goes. I gave you a week's notice. You could have got here in more than enough time.

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
Again I don't work on your schedule Ward. I should have either been booked from the start or not at all. It's no my fault that you've got incompetent management that doesn't know what their doing or don't pay attention when their booking cards. It's also not my fault that you guys are so bad you've got superstars walking out on this place. I refuse to just be a last resort and this won't ever happen again.

Ward and Damien stood there glaring at each other. It was quite clear these two had their issues.

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
And I want you to know something else Mark. You might want to start to get your shit together. Because if you don't I can guarantee you. You're going to lose the best fucking thing that's ever walked through those doors. You lose me. You lose a ton of a money and you lose SCW ever being what you wanted it to be... there's only so many times where you can rely on the same jaborni's over and over again. It's time to smarten up.

With seemingly nothing else left to say, Damien pushed his way right on past the boss and continued his way down the hall. A lot of people would say that Damien was putting himself in a bad spot. A lot of people would say that he was setting himself up for failure. A lot of people would say that he's driving the nail in his own coffin but again it wasn't something that bothered him and it wasn't something he was too concerned with.

By this point Damien had reached the locker room area. He was on the verge of heading inside, but his attention was brought elsewhere when he heard someone call out his name. As he turned around to see who it was, he noticed he was being approached by none other than Ms. Rocky Mountains. Damien rolled his eyes a little due to him knowing what this was going to turn into – at least five minutes of him wasting his time.

¤ MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS
Damien, can I have a moment of your time?

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
Why would you even ask like I had a choice in the matter? If I said no, it wouldn't make a difference. You'd still bug me till I gave you answers to your ignorant questions anyway.

¤ MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS
There's no need to be rude here Damien.

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
Actually, there's plenty of reason to be rude. If you don't like it move your ass on down the hall somewhere. It's either that or get on with your stupid questions. I'm a busy man.

He stood there with this attitude about him. His arms folded under his chest as he just glared at her. There was a little bit of a sigh that came from Rocky as she proceeded to move forward with her interview.

¤ MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS
Fine then, I was just wondering what your opinion is of the match you find yourself in tonight? It's the first time you've been in the main event and the first time you've been in the ring with Drake Green.

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
And let me guess that's supposed to mean something to me? The first time I'm facing Drake Green is meant to be some type of accomplishment right? The first time being in the main event of Climax Control is meant to be some kind of dream come true right? I am supposed to treat this match like it's going to be the best match I've ever been in. Is that what you are trying to hint towards?

¤ MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS
I'm not trying to hint towards anything. I was simply asking a question on what your opinion was on the match.

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
Well, it's a no brainer. I don't think too highly of the match. I think the only thing I can take out of it is the fact this place actually put me in the main event where I belong even though the main event around here doesn't mean a fucking thing. I could care less about the match. I could care less about who my opponent is. I could care less about SCW in general. I mean why would I want to care about a place that's treated me like shit since day one?

¤ MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS
Now come on Damien, you don't really believe that do you?!

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
I don't say shit unless I believe it. SCW has treated me like a walking door mat since the day I signed my name on the dotted line. They have put me in the ring time and time again against people that weren't worthy my time and against people that had no right being in the ring with someone of my statue. On top of that they have been punishing me for the stupidest reasons in the world. Like a few weeks ago when I walked out of my match with Nick Jones. What kind of shit is that? And now they are booking me in matches at the last minute? Now they are booking me as a last minute resort when they realize they've fucked up and when they've made a mistake? Yeah, that's nothing but pure bullshit. Honestly, I am starting to think that coming to SCW was a mistake. It was a bad career move, but I'm not going to do what they want. I'm not going to quit. I'm npt going to back down because that's what they want. Rest assured, I know what I'm doing and I know how to make sure this all works out for me.

That arrogance about him is what made him so hated, but there was no getting the man to change who he was or getting him to change his outlook on the way things were.

¤ MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS
That's clearly a matter of opinion. I wouldn't agree with your outlook, but then again my opinion doesn't matter anyway. Never the less, you do find yourself in the match tonight and while your opinion isn't very high on the match. Do you think it's going to be a match that you walk out with a victory?

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
What kind of stupid fucking question is that? I think I have made it clear since the day I walked into this company that I am the best this place has. It's a given that every single time I am in that ring I am going to walk out the winner. It should be clear that I'm confident in myself... tonight is going to have the obvious outcome. I'm going to go out there. Do what I always. Do what I do best. I'll drop Drake on his neck, pick up the victory, and take my ass on home.

¤ MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS
In the interest of fairness though Damien, you can't just act like beating Drake is going to be as easy as you're making it sound. I might not be the guy's biggest fan. Some others might not be his biggest fan. But the guy is good and he's beaten some of the best that this place has to offer.

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
I was unaware that you actually offered your opinions. I thought you just asked questions and anything after that involved you shutting the fuck up, but to answer your ignorant question. Of course I believe it's going to be that easy to beat Drake. Everyone has it stuck in their head for some reason that Drake is so good. That Drake is so special. That Drake is so awesome and that Drake is the future of this business. Fact is outside SCW and outside of that other shit-hole ACW, Drake wouldn't stand a chance. He's only a favorite here. He's all buddy-buddy with management around here. Of course he's going to get the rub and of course he's going to be hyped up as something great... but I'm not like rest of the blindless sheep. I see and I look right through it all. Drake isn't that good and he sure as hell isn't in my league. And that's exactly why I'm not only going to beat him, but I'm going to snap his neck with my bare hands.

Ms. Rocky stood there looking at Damien for a second or two completely taken back by his words. It was a side to Damien that people hadn't seen before. A side that told people that he was fed up with shit and a side that told people he could go to a very dark deep place if that's what he chose to do. On that note though Rocky were continue the interview but it wasn't going to last much longer – not the way she wanted anyway.

¤ MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS
That's kind of a big threat to go and make Damien...

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
And again you like everyone else don't get it. You don't understand. Your opinions are wrong. This isn't a matter of me making a threat. This isn't me making a bunch of statements to seem like a bad ass. No everything I say is the truth. Everything I mean and everything I say is who I am. It's you people that have constantly think that you know me and you people that judge me. Then you people are the ones that are always end up being let down, and blame me. Truth is I always give the heads up. You idiots just never listen to me.

¤ MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS
To be quite honest Damien, you don't give these people any reason to listen to you or any reason to believe in you. The way you carry yourself is all wrong. Have you ever thought about the fact that you act a certain way and the fact you carry your way the way you do might have something to do with the way your treated around here?

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
Since when does that make a difference? Since when does the way someone presents themselves give a company the right to hold someone back? Since when does it give a company the right to treat someone the way this place has treated me? When does that give a company a right to hold down a star? … Oh yeah it doesn't give them the right by any means. Everything they have done up to this point has been wrong and I could sue the holy hell out of this place for their antics but I won't stoop that low. Instead I'll keep taking their shit. I'll keep beating their stars into bloody pulps. I'll keep winning matches until I take the SCW Heavyweight Championship. Then and only then will their nightmare truly begin.

¤ MS. ROCKY MOUNTAINS
Well that's all a matter of opinion Damien. I still think you need to look at things a little differently, but at the end of the day it isn't about what I think. Never the less I want to wish you nothing but the best of luck out there tonight.

¤ DAMIEN KINGSTON
Wish me luck? Bitch, I fucking need luck. I don't need anything from you or anyone else around here in SCW. All I need is what I came into this shit-hole with. My talent and my drive. That's it. Soon enough SCW will regret ever doing the things they've done to me. Like I said before I'll be the one that wins in the end.

With that being said Damien turned himself around and headed right on inside the locker room door slamming it shut behind him. Clearly he had taken offense to the last words that she let escape her mouth. However it was what it was at the end of the day. Tonight was a night that was going to be all about Damien. It would be all about him proving himself once again. It'd be all about him putting another kid in their place. It would all about him overcoming SCW and their opinions on him. At least that's the way he viewed it and that's the way he was going to make it out to be. Now it was time to watch it all unfold before everyone's eyes.
user posted image