Author Topic: Any type of match huh? Bring it!  (Read 432 times)

Offline Steve Ramone

• This message has been paid for and delivered by the champ the fa
    • View Profile
    • Steve Ramone
Any type of match huh? Bring it!
« on: September 17, 2013, 10:12:32 PM »
 Steve Ramone defeated Casey Williams in impressive fashion pinning the giant after his patented “What Fear” Corkscrew 630 Splash and making a huge impact on his SCW debut, he was in action again this week but this one was for far higher stakes.

Namely he was competing for the SCW Roulette Championship against Max Burke, if Steve wins this match it’ll be his first single’s title since the GWA closed six years ago but Max was no slouch in the ring and it was Steve’s first Roulette Rules match, can he win?

Backstage at Climax Control, St. Thomas, US Virgin Isles
September 15th, 2013, 11:00pm

I’d say my first night with the company was a success.

Why wouldn’t I? I did what I set out to do and defeated the giant known as Casey Williams after a hard fought victory (and ironically Cyrus lost his match via roll-up) and right now I’m watching the main event on the TV between my old GWA running buddy Goth, his tag team partner Gothika and my old friend from ACW Simon Jones alongside the reigning Bombshell Champion Roxi Johnson and you know what? It’s proving to be a damn good match!

“Are you regretting not signing up sooner Steve?” Charlotte asked as we watched the match, I looked up and shook my head in response.

“ACW was the choice that made the most sense at the time but I guess we’ll have to make do here in SCW.” I shrugged as I took a sip from my water bottle. “Did you call the baby sitter?”

“Yeah, I did, Sophie’s fast asleep.” Charlotte responded and I grinned at that, before we could say anything else there was a knock at the door and Charlotte answered it. “Oh, you are Ms. Rocky Mountains aren’t you?”

“That’s me, is Steve in?” Rocky answered as she stepped aside to let the buxom interviewer in, I turned to her and grinned. “Steve, first off it’s an honor to meet you.”

“Honor’s all mine, are you here to talk about my match against Williams earlier?” I asked and Rocky shook her head before handing me a piece of paper. “Ah, the new SCW card….” I said before reading it, it didn’t take me long to find my next match and my grin widened. “Roulette Title match against Max Burke…..wait, what are “Roulette Rules”?”

“Well their basically a match type that’s chosen at random via a Roulette Wheel, just last week the Bombshell Roulette Champion successfully defended her title in an Ultimate X match.” Rocky explained and I nodded. “The participants won’t find out about the match type until the match is about to start.”

“So I could end up in a Bra and Panties match without realizing it?” I asked and Rocky nodded. “Not that I want that to happen but as long as the match type plays to my strengths I aint complaining.” I responded and Rocky nodded. “I see the Bombshell Roulette Champion is also in action.”

“She is but that match may end up getting postponed until a later date, she took a nasty fall during the Ultimate X Match.” Rocky explained and I nodded in response. “Well, good luck.” Rocky said before leaving the locker room, I looked up in time to see Simon pin Goth after interference from Kain and I shut off the TV knowing that there wasn’t much else I could do at the moment.

“So, your first title match in over six years is finally here and you just had your first SCW match.” Charlotte commented with a grin. “Now are you regretting not signing up for SCW in the first place?”

“A little bit.” I responded as I looked at my three GWA Trophies, Most Improved and two for Best Finisher, alongside the GWA Madness Championship that I won on the GWA’s last show, things looking a little rusty, maybe I should polish it up? “It would be great to add another title to my little collection of title reigns.”

“Now that’s something I can agree with.” Charlotte agreed with a grin before standing up and going to leave. “I’ll be waiting in the car; I guess you’ll want to do a promo now.”

“You got that right!” I responded and Charlotte grinned before leaving me alone in my locker room, now that I’m alone it’s time I addressed my newly announced match. “Earlier tonight I competed in my first ever SCW match and won, Casey’s a tough bastard but as they say, the bigger they are, the smaller their testicles…..oh and the harder they fall, apparently my defeat of the big man turned some heads in the boss’s office as I am now challenging for the SCW Roulette Championship next week at Climax Control!”

This is going to be fun.

“Now I’ll admit that this will be my first ever Roulette Rules match, throw in the fact that there’s an element of surprise and my opponent’s a tough bastard and I’m in for a hell of a fight! But whilst I was in the GWA I competed in every match type imaginable, even the dreaded Psycho Circus! Go ahead; ask Goth how it felt to be in that match he’s been in two of them! What I’m saying is Max that you’ll be an idiot to underestimate me, Casey did just that and well, last I checked he was counting the stars in the sky when the bell rang!”

I may be old….well okay not as young as I used to be, but I can still fight!

“Max, if I’m not mistaken I’m your first challenger in your title reign, I’ll also be your last because there’s no way in hell that I’m walking out of next week’s Climax Control without a belt around my waist, that’s just not going to happen! I intend to win my first title in six years next week at Climax Control and there’s no way in hell that I’m going to back down from any match type they throw at me!”

Why do you think I’m called “The Fearless One”?

“Max, you’re a tough bastard I’ll be the first to admit that but I have experience on my side and you know what? That proved to be Casey Williams’s downfall and it will prove to be your downfall as well! I will win that title and go on to have a long title reign where I will take on all comers! Hell I’ll even defend the championship every week if I win it not counting the first promo periods for Supercards!”

Doesn’t matter if it’s Cyrus King or one of the Bombshells!

“You see Max, I’ve never backed down from anyone in my career, I didn’t even back down from Al Cohol, one of the GWA’s co-owners and one of the toughest bastards that I’ve ever had the pleasure of facing in the ring and I’m sure that if the GWA will still open I would’ve ended up in a match against Grinder, the other co-owner, as well! Max you will fight to keep your title that I can guarantee and here’s another guarantee, that I will walk out of Climax Control the new SCW Roulette Champion!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Max, you’re a young a talented guy with a bright future ahead of ya, unfortunately you have the gigantic ego to match and all I’ll need to do I catch you off guard for one moment then hit the Fearless Shot and maybe the What Fear to win my first title, as for you? You have nothing to fear but fear itself and you have no one to fear but “The Fearless One” Steve Ramone!”

I left the locker room as the scene fades.
user posted image