Author Topic: Vixen rp  (Read 592 times)

Offline Vixen

• The Fox
    • View Profile
    • Vixen
Vixen rp
« on: September 14, 2013, 12:01:54 AM »
 A woman can be seen against the bright lit garden, one small hibiscus flower behind her ear as she leans down to sniff at a second on the verandah of the hotel.  Without looking up, Vixen begins to speak as if she knew all along she was being watched.

“Last week, ultimate x for the bombshell roulette title didn’t go as I had planned it to,” she says slowly with a smile breaking over her face.  “But that is alright, I knew that somehow, Nessa would manage to redeem herself.  Good for her.”

Vixen looks up, a determined look on her face.

“This week however, I am asked to face a somewhat newbie in the ring a wrestler who came over in the acquisition of ACW, someone that I haven’t had the chance to face until now.  I am speaking of Traci Patterson.  From what I have seen of her however, she does seem to pose quite the threat,” says Vixen as she walks along the walkway and into the garden.  

“I mean this woman seems to have it all,” offers Vixen.  “Traci is tough, she has the size and the skill to be the best in this business and she is learning from a former champion from what I hear.  Don’t get me wrong, I know that she is very deserving of what she gets but there is one thing she really has to remember…”  As she flips her hair back over her shoulder, Vixen smiles into the dusky sky as she finishes her thought.  “I am a current champion that is going to offer the challenge of a lifetime as a welcome to SCW.”

Vixen chuckles slightly as she continues to travel down the path of the garden.  

“Guess I could say that I am taking a path less travelled by getting back to my roots so to speak, facing strong competitors, making my way up the ranks so to speak,” teases Vixen as she reaches one hand to run through her hair.  “I think that is this is going to be an interesting matchup on Climax Control.  I have every reason to believe that Traci Patterson is looking for a challenge and I am going to give her one.”

Vixen looks determined now, one hand balled into a fist that is softly pressed into the other.

“Good luck Traci, though you probably won’t believe you need it,” challenges Vixen.  “I know better than most how easy it is to get cocky and I know better than most that when I have to rise to the challenge of facing someone that I haven’t before.  And rise I shall this week.”

With that, Vixen stops and looks directly into the camera, a smile on her face before it fades to black…

OOC...just noticed that I missed the deadline as I was posting...stupid ISP for hanging on me.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 12:03:05 AM by Vixen »
>