Author Topic: A New Partner and another chance  (Read 421 times)

Offline The Jersey Devil Diva

• View Profile
    • Joanne Canelli
A New Partner and another chance
« on: September 13, 2013, 07:58:35 PM »

Act 1: Meeting of the Don's

"In a certain sense, this guy - who is one of the most evil people in the book - he's not really that bad at running the show, because he knows what he's doing, he's smart and he's got the big picture in mind. He's like the Godfather."
Kevin J. Anderson

\'user

The scene opens on the beautiful Scrub Island part of the British Virgin Islands. The sun was high in the bright blue sky, and the crystal clear blue water shone like diamonds in the late afternoon. The beach was filled with sunbathers, and surfers that ventured out into the waves. The camera pans over the resort that lines the hills and the expanse of the beach. Seagulls squealed above looking for their next meal, while the sound of the waves filled the air. The camera moves to one of the suites at the resort, where we find Joanne sitting with a dark haired woman wearing a sun dress that reached the floor of the balcony that they sat on. The table was set for a late afternoon lunch along with a small lap top. Joanne leans back in her chair, taking a sip from the glass in her hand.

Woman: Thank you for inviting me Don Canelli. I didn't expect to hear from you again so soon.

Joanne: Elisa please call me Joanne, and it was pleasure. I knew I couldn't get away this week to come and see your father, and I needed to speak with him.

Elisa takes a sip from the cup that sat in front of her, and she sighs.

Elisa: I wish he could have come, but with his health the way it is, the doctors won't allow him to leave his home.

Joanne: I'm sorry to hear that. I was hopin' to speak with him about somethin' important, but I can tell you at least.

Elisa: I'm glad that you can trust me enough with something this important. What is it?

Joanne: Last month I was attacked in my own home. They killed 4 of my guys, and tried to take me out. They used military grade explosives to try to brin' down the house around me, but they didn't get them all set off. I was wonderin' do you know of anyone that uses that kind of thin'?

Elisa: I don't know of anyone that has access to that kind of explosive. I can put a few calls in and see if anyone else would know who could get their hands on that kind of thing. Is there anything else? I know that you haven't asked about shipments...

Joanne: Thanks Elisa. I know no one is goin' to come out and admit it, but if you could find out somethin' for me, and I mean anythin' at all that would be great. As for my shipments, they're on time, and have been for the last 6 months. Hopefully they'll stay that way.

Elisa: Of course they will.

Joanne smiles and leans back in her chair staring out at the crystal clear water. A light wind moved through the palm trees that lined the hillside around the resort.

Elisa: I do have one question though...

Joanne: What's that?

Elisa: Why aren't we talking inside about all of this?

Joanne: Interpol has everythin' inside tapped. That's why we're out here. I found the ones out here, and had them gotten rid of, but the ones inside we're not sure where they're at.

Elisa: I know what you mean. They have my father's home tapped. We never discuss business in the house, only else where.

Joanne: Good idea. But the best way to mess with the FBI or any agency like that is to talk about the most mundane thin's for like a day or so, and just screw with their heads.

Elisa laughs and nods, as Reno comes out onto the balcony.

Joanne: Hey. What's up?

Reno: You just a call from the head office at SCW. You have a match this week.

Joanne smiles and gets to her feet. Elisa does the same as they head inside.

Joanne: I'm afraid I have to take care of this. But it was nice to see you again Elisa.

Elisa: You as well Don Canelli. I'll tell my father you send your regards.

Joanne: Thank you. Reno, Rude, Scarpaci make sure Elisa gets back to the docks safely please.

Elisa: Thank you, but I have two of my guys waiting outside for me. They'll make sure I'm safe.

Joanne: I insist. There's always safety in numbers.

Elisa hugs Joanne and she heads out with the guys following behind. Joanne looks down at the note that sat on the table about the match. Her eyes light up, realizing that she had another chance at getting her hands on a piece of gold once more. She looks at the names on the small piece of paper only to sigh. She had to face Odette and Misty, who were now the Tag Team Champions, but even then, she did hold respect for at least Odette. But Misty... Misty was a bitch pure and simple, and nothing would ever change that. She turns and walk back out onto the balcony with the piece of paper still in hand, and looks at her partners name. She was one of the latest additions to the SCW, and a newbie. This might prove to be more difficult after all then what Joanne expected.

Joanne: I really didn't expect to be thrown into a match like this just after comin' back from my extended vacation. But I'm glad I got it. The last time I tried to go after those titles, I ended up losin' them when they were just within my grasp. This time they won't slip through my fingers.

She looks out over the railing, seeing Elisa and the guys heading toward a rather large private yacht. She smiles and waves to them as she heads onto the yacht. The guys turn and start back up the dock toward the resort. Joanne sighs, and downs the rest of the dark liquid that was in the glass and heads back inside. All business had been taken care of, and now it was onto something else for her, for another day.

Joanne: Odette you are the only that I know of that I have any respect for in this match. You have gone through a lot in your life, and have showed kindness to almost everyone that you meet. I know there are people in this fed, that have crossed you wrong, and ended up on the mat afterwards either in traction, or have been beaten so badly they don't want to face you again. You have showed me respect every time I have faced you and I know you will do the same for me. I know I will have to fight my ass off just to put you down, but I will do everythin' that I have to win those titles, and you know I will. I just hope that you are ready for this.

Joanne sits on the couch, and turns on the TV. She soon sees her partner's promo and sighs. She leans back on the sofa and grabs the lap top that sat beside her and opens the page for the profiles of the Bombshells. Joanne begins to read it, as the door opens once again. It soon finishes and Joanne turns it off, wondering if she could see eye to eye with the woman.

Scarpaci: Was that chick wearing one of those Middle Eastern thin's?

Joanne: Yeah. She's my partner for this week. I can't believe it. This isn't going to be an easy match, but I have to do it, if I want the Tag team titles. I mean I have nothin' against her, considerin' I haven't even met the woman yet.

Reno: She doesn't seem to say a lot does she?

Rude: I'd watch her if I were you. You can't trust them. I mean you can't see what's underneath those things. She could be a fine little honey under there... Or she could be some old woman with her tits sinking to her knees.

Joanne sighs, and shakes her head. She closes the lap top, and leans back forward resting her arms on her knees.

Scarpaci: I Don't know, I mean she looks pretty hot from what you can see of her.

Joanne: Like I said, I don't care what she is or what she believes in as long as she can get the job done. I want those tag titles, and I'm goin' to do everythin' that I can to get them. I'm goin' to head to the gym to start trainin' for the match.

Reno: Do you want us to come with you?

Joanne: Nah, I'll be fine. Why don't you order room service for tonight?

Rude: All right. We might use the kitchen and make something even better.

Joanne: I have no doubt that you will. I'll be back later.

Joanne goes and changes in the master bedroom, and heads out into the hallway and heads down to the path that would take her to the private gym for the guests that were staying at the resort. The day was warm, and yet cool from the water that surrounded the island. Joanne jogged a bit, letting her mind go to her match for the week that was coming.

Joanne: Parand Ara I don't know where you stand on this who thin' of religion but I'm in the same boat as you when you really think about it. I was raised in a religion that looks down at others and excommunicates you when you do somethin' wrong. I know you are fairly untreated and in my eyes it doesn't matter. I don't look at people like that. I don't know what brought you to the SCW but whatever it was it's not important right now. All that matters is the Tag Titles, and how we have to work together to get them away from Odette and Misty. As long as you can pull your own weight and prove that you can stand on your own and help me get those titles, and I will show you the respect that you deserve.

Joanne continues to jog down the pathway, and heads for another building at the end of it. The tall palm trees gave bits and pieces of shade as she moved along the path, that was lined with bright and colorful tropical flowers. The song birds filled the air with their sweet sounds, as she ran, while the wind whistled through the trees.

Joanne: Misty I never liked you, and I know you don't like me. But this week I'm goin' to give you a match that no one will ever forget. I'm goin' to do everythin' that I can to bring you off of your high horse and take those pretty little baubles away from you and Odette. I don't care what it takes to bring you to your knees, but I will do everythin' and anythin' to bring the Queen down to my level. Tell me Misty how low will you sink to bring me down? How far will you go to stop someone like me? I don't give up easily and I'm not one that likes to play nice with the other kids. Misty you should know by now that I'm goin' to put you through hell and back, and leave you in the middle of the ring in a heap for your little servants or slaves or whatever the fuck you call them to drag backstage, and try to put you back together again.

Joanne makes it to the gym and heads inside. She looks around at the empty gym and walks over to a punching bag that hangs from the ceiling. Joanne starts hitting it and it swings back and forth and dodging it as it moved back toward her.

Joanne: This week it won't be an easy match, but I will do whatever I can to bring the gold home and where it belongs. I've tried once for the Tag Titles already, and failed, but not again. I will get what I want and there is nothin' that you can do to stop me. We are the Mafioso and we get paid to kick your ass! See you soon.

Joanne smiles to herself, and hits the punching bag one more time. It flies back as far as it can go, and as it comes back toward her she kicks it and sends it across the room. As it lands it splits open and the stuffing falls out. She walks away and moves to something else as the scene fades to black.

>

"We are the Mafioso; and we get paid to kick your ass!"

Hits: 14  Survivors: 13

Current Bombshell Internet Champion
Bombshell Tag Champion
Bombshell Roulette Champion x 1