Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
my rp
« on: September 13, 2013, 07:06:53 PM »
 Chapter of my life…….,

How morons never get far…..,

A table has been set with a note on top of it, with these words written upon it. The ink is still fresh as we see a feather on top of it, leaking ink on the piece of paper.

We all know how people are don’t we? Some are brave, some are smart and others are just plain and simple dumb. Hell I have seen a lot of them come and a lot of them go, but in the end…. I am the one that remains on top. No matter how badly the odds are stacked upon me, I always seem to find a way… a cure so to speak to remove the disease…., the disease that is known as a cancer to some…., I just call it stupidity that only knows one remedy, destruction by bare hands.

Once I remember a fool thinking that by challenging me to a street fight, would make him look strong. Making him think he would have an edge over me, thinking that what happened at Psycho Circus would make him relive history. How do they say it? Ah yes, does lightning strike twice?? How much of a silly thought is that??? You see, it was a night where I could… and I rephrase the word COULD have written history once more. But I came up short. On top of the cell, me, him and the champion. I got kicked by the champ, he grabs a sledge hammer and blasted me for a quick pin. Do I complain? Do I bitch? Do I scream from the top of my lungs? Oh no, I am not that kind of man, cowards do such things like that… cowards like him that ultimately get their final reward for their coward like acts.. they get broken down by a better man…,

I chuckle, remembering that night so vividly. Remembering the night where the wrong was rewritten and that I moved on to greater pasture. But then again, that was only one. One in a million that thought that he could outdo the very best…, he was so mistaken

Another, a man that claimed that he was a legend. A man that had done it all, a man that a year earlier dared to call me a comic book figure. And for what? All because I wore face paint, face paint to hide my identity. To show a coward like personification of who I truly was. A man that wore a mask made remarks about me, how foolish. A man that retired, a man that went home and looked after his wife and kids. A man that knew that the itch was still there, just stupid enough to let his emotions take hold of him.

How stupid one man can be I wonder, but then again… calling me a cartoon character??? So what did I do? Did I whine? Did I bitch? Did I moan? No, I am a man you see. I am someone that either shuts you up with power, or just the fact that I disgrace you with facts and humiliate you in the face. I showed him a picture of Marvin the Martian and went on with more important things.

I am that kind of man, I know history facts and I know how to shut you up without even spilling a curse word. Not shedding one ounce of energy of lowering my standards to the likes of you. You know who you are don’t you?? I know you do, it is all so simple and yet… you never saw it coming now did ya??

The one thing I hate the most is people that make idle threats, threats that they cannot live up to. Threats that are just words, polluting the airwaves as they take on too much space where oxygen should be in the first place. They are a disease and I am a cure…. Something that you need to understand that I can be the Cobra of wrestling, something that you need to understand before thinking of to do the deeds of insanity mixed with stupidity.

Sanity makes you a man, intelligence gives you victory… and the fact that I am the originator of the realm of destruction makes me King…. You are just a phoney that knows no boundary….

Until then…..

Current status, New York City, New York

A woman sleeping in her bed, the lights are gone except for one small lamp above her head. A figure can be seen sitting on the bed, staring at her with intent. Eyes of love and concern, while somewhere we see anger and hatred as well. His breathing is soft, we can hear her soft whispers as she is having a nightmare coming up. It ends when he places his hand upon her back and rubs it.

(whisper) Don’t you worry my dear, he shall no longer haunt your mind.

His whisper sounds dry, as if he hasn’t drank in days. Clearing his throat softly before looking over his shoulder to the table behind him. Witnessing the bottle of water and the sleeping pills she took earlier, he sighs as he balls his other hand to a fist

(whisper) Acts of coward behaviour is only like food for the rats of this city. It grows until you take measures against it, but when you sink your teeth in it will cause only diseases and death.

He sighs

(whisper) Death would be a safe haven for you Kain, but you do not deserve the passage to whatever exit of this world. You deserve only the worse that I could give you, death amongst the living. The slow painful rupture of your flesh while I dine upon your veins. Is that how you vision  your final supper Kain??

As the King of Kings you should be aware of that what I talk about now shouldn’t you Kain? Or are you too obscurely imagining how gold would look like around your waist? That wouldn’t be the right way to make the wrong right now would it Kain? As HE was a man that took care of his sheep, his following, making sure that they would never fall away from his footsteps. Knowing full well that they would ultimately betray him.

His eyes are dry, vessels can be seen around his pupil. Bloodshed is what causes the normal whiteness to be almost gone, an almost state of mind of pure breakdown is upon him. Yet he is so calm, too calm.

Ever had a Judas kiss Kain? Betrayed by your seemingly most loyal servant? Ever imagined how it would be like? To be betrayed by your loved ones? He was Kain, He was betrayed and what did he do? He forgave them, as they did not know what they were doing. Yet he knew that it was their destiny to betray him… So I only often wandered at Sunday School in my youth… wandering the thought of who did not know what the other was doing? Who was wrong and who was right? Who could ever forget the ten commandments for his own benefit? I guess that is what greed does to a human being now does it Kain? Mr. Purity, Mr. I am always there for my wife… Mr. I am giving my kids the best for their lives. Yet you are forgetting the one thing, that you are merely a jackal that knows nothing of family.

Oh true, even Jackals live in groups. But then again, does that make them family men?

N…N…no….,

He sees his woman softly cry in her dream. He wipes the hair away from her face as to ease her a little bit. He softly kisses her cheek as a sign of compassion.

I bet you never expected me to showcase a sign of compassion now huh? Oh no, the man they formally knew as the hardest sob has a heart. Then again, what would make this woman love me then? In contrary to what others would make you believe little kids out there, sex is not always the answer… love is.

He kisses her shoulder as he walks off as he lets her sleep. He enters the other room and grabs a bottle of cognac and takes a small swig from it.

What did you expect me to do Kain? Did you expect me to just sit home? Babysit my crying woman? Allow you to gain a championship that you do not deserve? Oh no Kain, I waited for the right moment, you see Kain. You assumed you had all the right cards stacked against me. You thought that I would just let you do your thing, let you get away with putting your hands and lips upon MY WOMAN!!!

He stops for a moment, awaiting a possible noise from the bedroom that wont come. He closes his eyes and shakes his head for a few moments.

I accept physical punishment, I accept backstage attacks. I accept betrayal, hell I have done it a million times. But I do not accept you do what you did to my woman… oh I am hearing you stutter already in front of the camera. Already practicing your nursery rhyme for the moment that you have to look tough and strong, uttering that you got under my skin already. That it would be only mere days that you would take away my title.

Changing the words, won’t change your direction that you will be heading towards Kain. You are already living the path of shame, allowing the world to see that you should not desire another mans woman Kain.

He takes another drink from his bottle of cognac, he clears his lips and savours the taste for a few moments before putting down the bottle and taking off his shirt.

I know you will utter that you do not desire her, that you only love your woman and never would betray her trust. But then again Kain, your wife has delivered you how many kids? She gave birth to twins, your kids Kain. Don’t you know that it is a mortal sin to kiss another woman behind your own wife’s back? Or have you already picked up an excuse? Explaining your wife that it was all to gain some upper hand? An upper hand you already know that you don’t have? Something you will never have again from now on? Something that you assume will only enrage me, to the point of that I cannot think straight.

Sound familiar doesn’t it Kain? But you see, unlike you assuming that if it happens to you that it would happen to me does not work son. Unlike you, a nobody in this industry. A nobody that I took under my wings, but after a few missteps cut you loose…. Unlike you, I know the trick of the trade. I know how to deal with people that seek for an advantage, I know how to cut you loose and let you hang dry like the little….. oh no, I cannot say that here now can I??

He chuckles a little bit, staring at his physique as he looks in a mirror in front of him.

You see Kain, I took care of your little attempt like a man would. Get in your face and plant it hard in the middle of the ring, that is how you get a point across to someone else. Not like a coward, I just hope your wife still enjoys to feel your touches and to have your lips pressed against hers. Maybe she will now wonder how a real man would feel in her arms instead of a coward, that would go after a harmless and defenceless woman. A woman that has been called names of a prostitute all her life, but who is the slut now Kain?

His eyes are burning with intensity as he whispers out that final name.

But until then Kain, I have no use for you anymore at this moment. Oh no, it is upon me to show how a World champion is all about. A man that has held so many titles like this one, all have their own characteristics. All of them have their own impressive historical value, their golden signature resembling the federation it stands for. And the realisation that just like Kevin Carter, now all eyes are set on me. All eyes from every superstar in the back, just like Simon Jones. A man that walked out, lost a title. Walks around one leg, I wonder what the hell the owners got themselves into? Are they ready to walk around in the legacy of Goth? Or are they just trying to have someone clean up the mess that they allowed in the first place???

Chris and Mark, seriously folks. A wounded man, a wounded man of all people. Against a man that showed that he could wait, wait for that one moment where someone makes a mistake and capitalize on it?? Is that what you seek in a victim for your next champion? Or is it perhaps the realisation that this is what this federation really needed? A mature champion, a man that does not wait for anything and just takes what is his in the first place?

Like I care what they think…,

He looks at himself, he sees the tattoos on his chest and arms. He sees the scars on his chest, running his fingers over them as it reminds him of his past.

I can see you are a hopeful man Simon, a man with a great heart. A man that does not hide for adversity. Not going to go behind someone’s back to play the cowardly role huh? You do not say you have a dream, that’s ok… not all can dream to relive glory days now cant we??

Yet should you put yourself through the pain Simon? I mean on one leg, hopping to the ring? To the waiting arms of a vulture? A man that shows no compassion? A man that has no dream, yet wishes to be that man that can make history happen once again, being the man that goes into a match for becoming the champion?? Didn’t you watch when I beat Kevin? It already happened son. But I admire your hopes to be successful as we all are that hungry to once again taste IT

He softly grinds his teeth before making a playful bite towards the camera and laughs

Hunger is a motivation, a motivation to clench your hunger. But don’t you know that hunger can make you become desperate? A desperate man makes mistakes Simon, just like Kevin Carter made the mistake of becoming a desperate champion. A champion that desperate not to have history repeat itself once again. The history that one man lost two championship belts to the one same man. His hunger was too much for the young man that knows how to take belts away from people, but has the inability to maintain it.

He was the champion people were hoping to be successful, he was the champion that had to follow in the footsteps of you. And yet he failed, just because he had his hopes. Hopes to fulfil the destiny that he put himself in. to fulfil the obligation to be a fighting champion, worthy of holding that belt… and he failed on his first attempt. Some champion he became huh? And what did he do? Oh yeah, he beat you for it hasn’t he??? So what does that tell me about you??

He hops on one leg and is amused of making fun of his opponent.

Oh come on now, just a little smile every now and then? I mean I cant have Kain ruin my mind for eternity now can I?? The fact that I would rather tear his heart out and watch him become nothing more than a pulp of being pathetic. I need to have someone to keep my mind on that what I do best, that’s wrestle Simon… I intend to wrestle you down to your belly and make you scream out my name in agonizing pain. You are fortunate to put yourself in that title picture you think? I see another victim, begging to be taken down as he has some hope. Hope is for the weak you know that? Dreams are another case of making it become reality, perhaps there is a similarity, but the difference is that hope is doubt… dream is confidence. Hope is something that you put your fate into something that isn’t yours, hope is in the defining hands of HIM high above.

Goth puts his hand upwards and points at the sky as he chuckles

Do you think he would place his only given son on the second place to a hobbling one legged idiot? Come on now, he has a sense of humour. But his reality is the fact that it is time for others to be nailed upon that cross and scream out his name. screaming the fact that you did not know, you had hope. A hope that is destined to be crushed, while a dream is something to savour for eternity. To fight for it, to claim it to be yours. To know the fact that knowing the outcome of something that is not based upon hope is what makes me better.  A better man always gets the final blow in huh? Or do I have to make you understand my way of thinking even more??

You see Simon, I do not buy the hope of a hype. A hype is something temporarily, to make the best out of something that would ultimately die out the next morning. It’s like comparing Stairway to Heaven to every little song that the Spice Girls raped and pillaged. I mean come on now, to compare some hyped up bitches to the vocal masterpieces that Robert Plant dished out with just merely opening his mouth. To hear the begin chords of the guitar that the masterpiece of Jimmy Page tears shivers down your spine. And all those bitches could muster out was that they tell you what they want, what they really want???

You want to become a tribute. A tribute to an existing legacy that I am putting on this championship. You wish to hobble along a one legged tune and hope to make it through the night by beating me. A wish is a fools way to explain the world that you just cant do it. You know you cant, you just want to push forward the future of this contest. The fact that I will sent you home with a defeat. Crushing your hopes just like I would shatter that leg of yours. Does that fit your hopes and wishes to become a champion Simon? Or are you just delirious?

And then we have my partner Gothika.

Goth whispers out the name of the Bombshell that is the number one contender for the Bombshell champion

Gothika and Goth? Was this meant to happen? Or are we embracing a new way of life??

He laughs as he looks back at the door to the bedroom of his woman Sapphira.

There is nothing amusing about something like that, this woman is a good wrestling talent. Capable of doing her own kind of damage inside the squared circle, just like yours truly. A combination of two minds that know how to damage their opponent inside the squared circle. A gift that is something special, a speciality that is only granted to those who wish to put their minds to it… wouldn’t you agree Gothika??

The thought of having two souls that have the same intent on putting harm upon their opponents is a treasure that I could enjoy watching as her mind unfolds upon her beating upon the champion. As I once was the challenger, as I was once the one that was looking upon that belt and saw the gold shine upon my eyes. I know what she is going to be wishing upon… to have history repeat itself just like it did to me….,

His lips whisper the name Gothika once again, as if it would be an unholy alliance that was meant to happen

I wish that it was Kain that would be inside that squared circle, to have his lifeless body to be held in these hands. To have the challenge finalized for once and for all. To have his sins washed upon my hands and feel his blood drench through my fingers. I never had the hope to have this happen, as I know the fact it is only a matter of time before it will occur his final resting place….

Until then it will be you Simon, to salvage my hopes and dreams upon a one legged man. Nothing personal my friend, but the truth needs to be told that the desire to beat down someone that has the hope of a championship reign. Only to break their wishes and make you cry like a little bitch…. Until then Simon… I wish you good luck with your hope

Goth chuckles as he walks off and the scene fades to darkness
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>