Author Topic: Addiction for violence, blood and pain.  (Read 313 times)

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
  • "Burned In Blood"
    • View Profile
Addiction for violence, blood and pain.
« on: December 05, 2014, 11:40:49 PM »
 \'user

Pissed off. Las Vegas, Nevada. Sunday 30th November. (Off Camera)

Lord Raab's sitting on the sofa, being angry like anything he couldn't fight.

Lord Raab: "I've had enough of this."

Raab walks around like crazy, feeling of having to beat somebody up in his training, but he can't because it's his day off and he's bored. He's not someone who accepts sitting on the sofa and not wrestle.

Lord Raab: "Why are those fucking wrestlers who aren't with SCW any more get to wrestle while people like me sit out?"

Within his headquarters, he goes to the dark gym which he turns the light on, puts gloves on and lets his temper out on the punch and kick bags.

Lord Raab: "These SCW owners made me do this. Who do they think they are? I've only had two matches and I'm stuck in my own home, punching and kicking these bags without having a match to hurt someone."

He goes to the speed ball and doesn't stop hitting it. Henry wasn't at the headquarters either because he's spending time with his family.

Lord Raab: "Since they continue not putting me in matches, I'm gonna open a challenge to each and every male wrestler out there who wants to get in the ring with this angry masked man. I want a male wrestler to come and challenge me in my face, but it's not going to happen since nobody wanted to face me in Inferno Wrestling, but I'll make sure someone will this time."

Raab pauses as he goes back to hit the punch bags and screams.

Lord Raab: "BECAUSE I'M GONNA MAKE AN IMPACT OF MAKING SOMEONE BEING IN PAIN."

He's clinching his fists, feeling sweaty which doesn't help wearing the German mask, shaking in anger, badly wanting to destroy someone in his next match.

Lord Raab: "Fuck it, I'm going online now, calling out every male wrestler in SCW and wait to see if anybody will challenge me since that's the only way to get mother fucking matches around this company. Less times I get booked, more my anger and my addiction for violence, blood, pain and suffering grows on me each and everyday. I'll make someone scream for mercy and almost squeeze the life out of them HAHAHAHAHAHA."

Raab stops punching as he takes off his gloves and goes back to his living room to go on webcam, challenging the male wrestlers on the SCW roster. He goes back in the gym to let out more of his temper before tiring himself out so he has to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Challenge accepted and Raab's match announcement. Monday 1st December. (Off Camera)

We see Lord Raab and Henry Losak standing outside of the headquarters and in the outdoor arena with a wrestling ring since Raab sometimes likes to fight outside in the fresh air, without having to leave his headquarters other than his matches.

Henry Losak: "What the fuck were you thinking?"

Lord Raab: "What do you mean?"

Henry Losak: "This open challenge you've made on the internet yesterday. Why did you do that?"

Lord Raab: "Because ever since I've stepped into this company, I've only wrestled twice and I'm going to do something about it so there's you're answer. Any more questions?"

Henry shakes his head, but does have something to comment on the subject.

Henry Losak: "So did you hear about you're open challenge got a response?"

Lord Raab: "No, I haven't. Who was it?"

Henry Losak: "This new guy called Blasted Monk. That's much better than how you was treated in IW wasn't it"

Lord Raab: "No because at least I was booked for matches every other week, but considering Blasted accepted my open challenge, yeah for sure at least someone answered it which I'm proud on. Finally, I can look forward on facing him this week."

Raab decides to put his back against the wall, feeling very cold, not helped by not wearing a top and Henry distances himself and shakes his head. As soon as Raab is about to relax, he puts Henry up against the wall and speaks in German.

Lord Raab: "Willst du mir sagen ich darauf hin, dass offene Herausforderung für nichts?"

Are you telling me I put out that open challenge for nothing?

Henry Losak: "Gar nicht. Scheint, wie es habe aus irgendeinem Grund ignoriert, aber ja, Sie ringen bist wie ich, um SCW Eigentümer gesprochen über die Behandlung, die Sie erhalten habe, und sie verpflichten Sie sich öfter gekämpft haben als die anderen Wrestler, die haben in SCW gewesen, solange sie haben, und Sie werden immer häufiger gebucht werden."

Not at all. Seems like it got ignored for some reason, but yes, you're wrestling as I've been talking to SCW owners about the treatment you've been given and they agree you haven't wrestled more often than the other wrestlers who've been in SCW as long as they have and you'll be booked more often.

As soon as Raab hears Henry saying he'd be booked more often, he lets go of Henry and puts his back and head against the wall, smashing his hands on his fist while speaking in English.

Lord Raab: "That's a fucking relief, but you still haven't told me who I'm facing."

Henry Losak: "It's against Alex Kaelin and Johnny Ajax."

Lord Raab: "Two men against me? That's awesome, especially the amount of anger I got to let out, having two men in my way suits nicely indeed."

Raab goes into a deep thought for a while with Henry looking at Raab.

Henry Losak: "What's wrong?"

Lord Raab: "Something tells me the winner of this match may get a chance for a title shot. Not sure which one, but got that feeling about it, that's all."

Henry Losak: "Maybe it's in you're head or it could be true, but for now, You got to focus on Alex and Johnny. They've all had a loss, but you've lost a match as well last time, but that's the past. You look forward to the future on destroying you're opponents."

Raab goes to the wet grass where it's been raining earlier and puts mud on his hands.

Lord Raab: "Getting my hands dirty like this?"

Henry Losak: "Exactly and being covered in blood, making Alex and Johnny suffer in pain. Could even knock them out again like you did with Kris Halc."

Lord Raab: "The mood I'm in Henry, that's what I'm gonna do, along with them screaming in pain and winning the match just like that. You'll see sooner rather than later with Alex, Johnny and Blasted getting fucked mentally and psychically because blood is good."

Raab gets a knife and cuts a tiny bit on his arm and drinks his own blood.

Lord Raab: "How I love tasting blood."

Henry Losak: "That's disgusting, but I like that. Show how angry you are and use it to you're advantage to win you're match."

Lord Raab: "Of course I will."

Henry goes back in the headquarters as another wrestler went outside, getting in the ring and Raab does a bit of wrestling for a while until the wrestler got out. Raab does some shadow boxing inside of the ring in the cold dark weather. Raab flicks his second finger to the palm of his right hand before going back into his headquarters.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ustream.com German monster shoot.

"In my last match against Drexel Matheson, we had a very brutal match, beating the hell out of each other and I rarely say this, but because of the violent nature he has for wrestling, maybe I do respect him, but so far, he's the only wrestler who wanted to do more than wrestling moves to me. He wanted to destroy me and I'm always up for a rematch, but I'll move on from that vicious match and talk about the opponents I'm facing in the next few days, Johnny Ajax and Alex Kaelin.

I admit the pair of you like me have done quite a bit in you're débuts. Sure you both lost you're matches last time, but you can hang with guys in this company. I reckon one of you will become champion here sooner rather than later. You're skills are quite varied and I like that too.

I'll start with someone who I consider not so much as a threat Johnny Ajax. I don't know much about you, but you've been silent since you've been in SCW and being silent gets you nowhere in wrestling, believe me. If I was a silent monster who doesn't speak about their opponents being a threat, I'd question my loyalty in the business which I do with you. You aren't impressive or skilled to be here. I wonder if you should've stuck to doing gymnastics instead of being a wrestler because you have no aggression or skill to be one.

Gabriel Asar defeated you bad and it's all because you never focused on him, nor did I see you wanting to win and it speaks more volumes than anything. Go ahead and do strikes and kicks in Japan, but you have to do more in the ring, especially when this pissed German Monster is ready to fight against anybody and if it means taking you out, I'll do that without any problems because you're lack of wrestling skills are gonna cost you in this match by you being pinned, submitted or knocked out. If you and Alex didn't know, my first win didn't come with a pin fall or making someone scream in pain to tap out, I knocked Kris off his feet with my finisher and was completely KO'd from the brutal, vicious assaults, making his injuries even worse and had to quit from wrestling in a SCW ring. Some have said he'll never be able to wrestle ever again.

Then someone who's a real threat in this match, Alex Kaelin. You did push those attention seeking boys to their limits for sure, but it wasn't enough to win was it? Because you let you're tag partner get pinned. You see, I hate tag matches for that very reason because you can't trust anybody these days, especially in this business. Too many times I've been screwed, more because my tag partners lost matches for me and now, I refuse to take part in them because they are a joke and I'm not a team player.

However, I agree wrestlers spend more time talking shit on social media than wrestling in the ring, but you're against someone who wrestles and fights in and out of the gym more than anywhere else. I think you're someone who's not original either. I've heard Notorious nickname many times in my career. I won't go there because it's pathetic to talk about it considering you think you're a bad man?

You're not a bad man with anything. You haven't faced someone who will teach you how to take people out and how you'll suffer in pain. If you're lucky, I'll bust you open as well because you don't seem to care about championships? Championships aren't my number one goal either, but I'll still wrestle in a championship match and break people's bodies for fun too, while winning titles because why would you be in the business if you didn't care about titles plus not wanting to win them as well as breaking people's bodies?

Mostly all I've been doing in wrestling is breaking people apart, injuring and causing blood to their faces. How I'd love to make you spill blood from any part of you're body, wiping it on my chest and tasting blood because I enjoy to eat it HAHAHAHAHA. I'm a disgusting person who fights for fun, not for money or fame. Only for the love of violence and pain.

I've been suspended so many times in this business because that's how bad I am. Maybe apart from Equinox, I don't have any friends in this business and why? Because in my view, friends are a waste of time and friends tend to stab you in the back like the rest of the world do with me. Oh bite me you're coming in SCW to hurt people cause I can handle pain trust me. I won't cry like a bitch because pain embraces my anger more and I love pain so go ahead and do what Drexel did to me since you're violence is nowhere near the level of Drexel's or mine for that matter.

Siehe Jungen, diese Wut, die ich habe, ist alles auf den SCW Besitzer behandeln mich wie Scheiße und dieses Spiel ist auch für Blasted Monk, wo seine Zukunft verdammte Lügen lehren und er wird genießen jede Minute dishing Gewalt an euch beide. Es gibt ein Gerücht um, um die Gewinner des Spiels kann eine Chance für einen Titelkampf zu bekommen, aber keiner von euch werden es schaffen, weil Sie beide brutal geschlagen werden, wenn das Spiel vorbei ist.

Ich muss mehr kämpfen als jeder andere tut, weil Sie sicher, dass Sie sowohl toleriert sitzen zu Hause vor dem Wrestling im Fernsehen, aber ich bin verdammt noch mal nicht tun es nicht mehr, weil ich die Spiele meiner verdammten Selbst zu machen. Ich freue mich zu kämpfen, weil das ist, wo ich hingehöre, und das ist, was ich für den Rest meines Lebens zu tun. Wenn ich wütend werde ich die lebende Scheiße aus Menschen zu schlagen, bis sie nicht mehr stehen kann und Sie nicht über Henry als am Ring sind gonna Sorge, weil er nicht mir helfen, Spiele zu gewinnen, noch er selbst sprechen für mich. Er ist nur aus dem Ring und half mir meine Wut zu umarmen und verwenden Sie es zu meinem Vorteil in einem Spiel wie diesem Maske trage ich, dass die Arbeit erledigt zu.

Machen Sie sich bereit für das extreme Leiden der du bist das Leben, weil ich derjenige, die über dem Paar von Ihnen Sie blutüberströmt auf der ganzen Matte, nachdem er in einem blutigen Massaker gelitten, und ich werde heraus der Fuß Sieger mit meiner Hand hob in der Luft nach dem Spiel gegen die Hölle aus euch, was das Paar Sie psychisch und geistig schwach, pissing euch in Angst HAHAHAHAHA.

>>>>>>Subtitle captions on ustream.com>>>>>> See boys, this anger I have is all down to the SCW owners treating me like shit and this match is also to teach Blasted Monk where his future fucking lies and he's gonna enjoy every single minute of dishing out violence to both of you. There's a rumour going around about the winner of our match may get a chance for a title shot, but none of you will get there because both of you will be viciously beaten once the match is over.

I need to wrestle more than anybody else does because sure, you both tolerated sitting at home watching wrestling on TV, but I'm not fucking doing it any more because I'll make the matches my damn self. I'm looking forward to fight because this is where I belong and this is what I'll do for the rest of my life. When I get angry, I'll beat the living shit out of people until they can't stand any more and you aren't gonna worry about Henry being at ringside because he doesn't help me win matches, nor does he even speak for me. He's just out of the ring, helping me embrace my anger and use it to my advantage in a match like this mask I wear that does the job too.

Get ready for the extreme suffering of you're lives because I'll be the one standing over the pair of you with you're blood covered all over the mat after being suffered in a bloody massacre and I'm gonna be walking out the winner with my hand raised in the air after beating the hell out of you guys, making the pair of you psychically and mentally weak, pissing yourselves in fear HAHAHAHAHA.

In a few days time at San Jose, California, both of you will prepare yourselves for a beating you won't forget in a hurry and Blasted Monk, you better watch this match carefully what I'll do to you in the future and I'll address you on Climax Control, after I've beaten these weak pansy's up by a pin fall, submission or a knock out. HAHAHAHAHAHA, prepare to be Raabinated by The Masked German Monster."
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 08:11:40 PM by Lord Raab »