Author Topic: All About Mimi  (Read 270 times)

Offline Mimi Winters

• View Profile
    • Amelia
All About Mimi
« on: December 05, 2014, 10:50:57 PM »
 â™¥ It’s All About Mimi ♥

If the stars were made up thoughts, I would be galaxies away from the nearest person. Although, maybe there is life on other planets. Hmm, if there is, I wonder what it would look like. Would the creatures be small and slimy like a snail, or gigantic, zombified monsters with warm and fuzzy hearts? What if there is someone exactly like me out there and she has her own Oubliette? Oh no, I hope they haven’t found her. She is sure to be in trouble if they have indeed found it. I need to make sure mine is kept a secret and nobody but my pet shall know. What if the police--

Stuart the Cameraman;; “Everything alright? You’re not very talkative today.”

I stretch my arms as wide as they can go, then fall backwards onto the grass. Summer’s over but it’s still pretty hot. I wish Stu would give me a break right now, and the sun.

mimi winters;; “Uhm, hello. The sun is scolding my skin and we’re recording my first ever promo in a minute. Sorry if I’m not the most excited person about this.”

Sprawled across the ground, in the middle of a park, somewhere in San Jose, the sun is wishing me dead. It hates me. I wish it would go hate on my opponents, I need all the help I can get. Mikah would totally just melt because she’s made of plastic. Everything about her seems so fake. Jemma, ha, she’s ginger - the sun already hates her.

Stuart the Cameraman;; “It’ll only take five minutes. Put on an angry face, say a few things about the match, then we’ll be out of here.”

Ugh. I mean, who honestly thought these promos things were a good idea? Can’t I just go into the match and get given a win? Sure, my arms a little tiny and I’ve never wrestled before, but I’ll whip my opponent’s butts. Oops, shouldn’t mention whips. It’ll get me thinking about the Oubliette. That is only reserved for super tough opponents, not two little girlies.

mimi winters;; “Sheesh fine!”

I tighten my thighs, crossing them as a faint gust of wind crawls up my pink dress. I usher it out by patting myself down, manage to clamber myself up to a standing position. Stuart, holding on to that big ol’ camera, supported by his shoulder, points it into my face. The park is just a field with some swings and a roundabout, so the only beautiful thing the camera can pick up is my sparkly-blue pearl-shaped eyes and my golden hair which bounces across my shoulders.

Stuart the Cameraman;; “Okay, we’re recording.”

A breath hitches in my throat, but my first pounding into my chest soon coughs it out. I stand there wanting words to come out, but they can’t. What do I do? Uhm...Uhm...

mimi winters;; “Halt, Jemma and Mikah you shall...”

I see a smile curl its way onto Stuarts lips. I fold my arms and stomp my sneakers into the ground.

mimi winters;; “Cut!”

Stuart the Cameraman;; “I can’t cut, I’m recording.”

I swing a foot and connect against his shin, forcing him to the fold over in pain and cry about it while he’s on the floor. Idiot!

mimi winters;; “Why were you laughing!?”

Stuart the Cameraman;; “Ouch. What did you do that for you goof.  I was laughing at you, obviously. What are you, guardian of the park? Who starts off a promo with halt?”

mimi winters;; “Hmpf. You rest your poor little shin, while I record it myself.”

Stuart the Cameraman;; “Don’t be like that, Mimi.”

mimi winters;; “This match is very important to me, I can’t have you screwing things up. If you carry on, you know where I’ll send you.”

That must have gotten his attention as he hands me the huge camera. There is no way I can pick it up.

Stuart the Cameraman;; “No, don’t send me there. You said it’s only to be used for tough opponents. Here, take the camera and give it back when you’re finished. I’ll sit here and wait for you.”

My shoulders rise into a shrug. I can see the look of disbelief on his face as I hold the camera by its lens end and drag it across the floor. He probably doesn’t know I’m smart enough to think of quirky ways to bend the whim of the world around me. I take one last look at him, with his jaw dropping down, then tug on the heavy camera and go wandering the park. The camera leaves a trail behind it as it tries to dig its heels in the ground, stopping me from pulling it. I take a short rest, inhale the sweet scent of the fresh and humid air, then look at my surroundings.

mimi winters;; “Hmm, maybe...I know! Be right back.”

My hand claps into a wave and I dart away from the camera momentarily, only to return with a dying daffodil. I aim it at the camera, which is looking up toward me, the sky filling the rest of the view.

mimi winters;; “Flowers are such pretty things. On the one hand, they are full of life and on the other, they look like this one. My grandmother always told me that beautiful things should be observed, not possessed. I watched Mikah take on Cynthia Warren and dismantle her, so I’m sure she’s a very good in-ring competitor, but whenever I’ve seen her speak on camera, she thinks the world is her pony. It isn’t. Her voice is annoying and she should not be on the big screen! Well, at least not audibly. I think seen and not heard is the correct phrase to use.”

I place a hand upon my hip and deliver a firm nod, with pursed lips. Mikah is okay, I mean, she’s nothing special other than a bit of eye candy for the male demographic of fans who watch Climax Control. And c’mon, Cynthia isn’t much of a competitor. I giggle to myself before directing my eyes back to the camera.

mimi winters;; “That bit of eye candy most certainly tastes bitter. She was a WWF and PWF champion, and she doesn’t stop shoving it down people’s throat.”

I force two fingers into my open mouth and roll my eyes.

mimi winters;; “Like, give the world a break, please. Nobody wants to hear about the plastic titles you’ve won. You’re at SCW now, Missy, and you’ve got to deal with me -- and that Asar girl, but nobody really cares about her. But at least she isn’t a big bully. You look down on people and treat them like garbage because deep down it hurts you that you’re freakishly tall. You might cover your face with foundation to portray a perfect person, but there are holes in your makeup, I can see your imperfections.”

Mikah isn’t freakishly tall, but because she is anorexic skinny, it makes her look like Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy. I giggle again, lost within my own thoughts. I hope I’m not being too mean. I’m only picking on her flaws because she’s my opponent. I toss away the flower.

mimi winters;; “And then there is Jemma; the British sister of Gabriel Asar. She represents the death of the flower. She needs sunlight, but instead she settles snug in the shadows of her older brother. Once she walks her own path, maybe then people would take her seriously. Her brother is more confused than a square in circle home! He does not belong in this industry, so maybe Jemma is here to prove to the world she can continue her family name. She put in a great performance against Melody last week, I respect that.

What I don’t respect is her being rude and mean to every person she crosses. I’ve seen her on Twitter, and I do not like what I see. Fine, she’s had a bad life, but that doesn’t excuse her for all the harsh words her vile tongue has cast. I’ll show the proper way to act when others are around.”

That instantly reminds me how different people can be when people aren’t looking. More importantly, it reminds me of me. I hope Sin City Wrestling is ready my hobbies, it’s not my fault my secrets are looked down upon. Soon, my opponents will suffer. I quirk a beguiling smile toward the camera and let out the softest of coughs to clear my throat.

mimi winters;; “I am full of many surprises; winning my debut match will not be one of them.”

I blow a kiss at the camera, then call for Stuart to come help me turn the darn thing off.

user posted image