Author Topic: second tim the charm?  (Read 321 times)

Offline Jemma Asar

• View Profile
    • Jemma Asar
second tim the charm?
« on: December 05, 2014, 08:54:59 PM »

\'user

✲ Scene; Listen to Me! ✲ Outfits; Jemma, Gabriel ✲

The scene opens up inside of City National Civic Center in San Jose, California… the night of Climax Control 101 for Sin City Wrestling. After the occurrences that happened at the 100th Show, which was a HUGE deal for the company, some of the roster members and carious backstage crew people were highly anticipating to see if SCW would be able to do as well if not top it. And with the Hall of Fame set to take place… people were even more anxious that they would be on any given night.

And then there were some people who were anxious for a whole different reason. Once such of those people was SCW newcomer, Jemma Asar. Last week at the 100th show, Jemma had a full on nervous breakdown before her debut… a tag team match with her older brother Gabriel against Melody Grace and Rage. And while Jemma was able to hold her own against the seasoned veteran Melody Grace, the match result really didn’t end up in the Asar siblings’ favor when Rage pinned Gabriel.

Since then, Gabriel has pretty much been a recluse. He even went as far as to abruptly end his relationship to SCW bombshelle Amy Marshall, an event that had a lot of ears raised and leaving people asking a lot of questions as to the psychological stability of the superstar. But one person stood by his side… his sister. And he had been kind of ignoring her.

The firey red head wasn’t going to stand for any of his antics anymore so she decided that she was going to set out, find him… and make him listen to everything that she had to say. She wanted to talk about last week… about what had happened with Amy… hell she just wanted to let him know that he’d been a right dick for the past few days and she didn’t deserve to be treated like shit when he was the one who couldn’t get his life straight.

So dressed in a classy, white button up shirt and high waisted black shorts, she topped it off with black t-strap high heeled pumps and a red leather bag. In the bag was a few bits and bobs that she had picked up from Amy to return to her brother and that was just another reason why she had to find him. She marched along the hallways of the Civic Center, looking in ever opened door as the sound of her heels clicking and clacking on the hard, gray concrete floors. She breezes by the catering and the image of a man in a gray muscle tank and black pants catches her eye. She doubles back and looks carefully… seeing that it is her brother she steps in and heads towards him. She set her bag down on the table in front of him… hard.

JEMMA||ASAR;; "This is your stuff from Amy’s. I was told to give you a message from her as well… but the words she said are not fit to repeat so for the sake of both os us… I’m not going to. But yeah… she told me to “give him his shit back” and so that is what I am doing. Nothing is broken, ripped… whatever. I checked as I picked it up. But yeah… here it is."

GABRIEL||ASAR;; "Thanks I guess… You didn’t have to do that. I was going to stop by and get the stuff myself."

JEMMA||[/font]ASAR;; "Neither of you are in any type of sorts to see each other. Because she’s busy drowning herself in alcohol and word on the street is that you’ve already got your eye on someone else. You should really… really stop being a dick like that bro. Because this has only been happening for like, the past 2 years. You were never like this before. Where is my brother and what have you done with him?”

GABRIEL||ASAR;; "I’m not in the mood right now Jems. Please… just go. I just want to be left alone."

JEMMA||ASAR;; "Yeah well the last time I left you alone when you wanted to be… you went and did something utterly stupid to the woman that you claimed to have loved and wanted to marry. You have been making some really stupid decisions in regards to your love life and you need to start thinking with your head and not… your other head."

Jemma shook her head as she sat down at the table across from her brother. His head was lowered and in his hands as he stared down at the table top, not acknowledging his belongings or the fact that his sister was trying to help him through this tough time. He might be stubborn… too stubborn to talk to her… but Jemma was determined and there would be no stopping her until she got what she wanted out of him.

JEMMA||ASAR;; "So are you just going to sit there in silence the entire time… or are you going to respond to me so we can talk this out."

GABRIEL||ASAR;; "Go away Jemma… I don’t want to talk to you… I don’t want to talk to anyone. I just want to be left alone. Now go away."

Jemma didn’t, instead just sitting there and staring at her brother with the intent of getting him to crack. He looks up and sees she hasn’t gone… that she is still sitting there.

GABRIEL||ASAR;; "I said go away. I want to be left alone! Why do you have to be such a bitch right now."

Jemma is a bit taken aback.

GABRIEL||ASAR;; "God I wish I didn’t have a sister sometimes."

He mumbled that last sentence under his breath… but Jemma was quick to pick it up. Her bright emerald eyes were quick to start tearing up. Gabe new that he should’ve have said that almost instantaneously… but he couldn’t figure out what to say or how to say it. Jemma got up from her seat and grabbed her bag, dumping all of her brother’s belongings on the floor.

JEMMA||ASAR;; "You are such an asshole to me when I have done absolutely nothing wrong to you. You are the man you always said you didn’t want to be. Congratulations Gabriel… you are officially dad. And I don’t get it because you always despised the man… running from him like a coward like you always run from your problems. If you don’t wise up quickly… you are going to lose everyone from you life… and that includes me. I really don’t get why you’ve been treating me like this when all I’ve ever wanted to do is love you like the brother you are. You keep pushing me further and further away. And soon… I’m going to be gone if you don’t fix that. Stop being so worried about what woman you’re going to be with and start worrying about those who have actually been there for you for two decades. I really hate you right now Gabriel! You are so much like dad… I can’t stand it. I thought I escaped him… his emotional abuse… but all you’ve been doing to me lately is fuckin’ with my emotions… my feelings. I know you don’t like Dustin and I don’t know what the reasons for that are. But at least he treats me fairly. GROW THE HELL UP GABRIEL! Start acting your age and not your god damn shoe size."

GABRIEL||ASAR;; "Jems… wait…"

Jemma didn’t listen to anything he was saying as she turned on the balls of her feet and stormed off, out of the catering area and towards the locker room to get dressed for her match. Gabriel kept calling after his sister and when he realizes she’s not coming back, buries his face in his hands and sighs deeply. The scene fades out as the camera moves back to Jemma, storming down the hallway as the sounds of her high heels echo throughout.

Tag; title ✲ Notes; \'smile.gif\' ✲ Credits; FlawlessGFX
>