Author Topic: Rebels on a Rampage meet Steve and Connor  (Read 290 times)

Offline Steve Ramone

• This message has been paid for and delivered by the champ the fa
    • View Profile
    • Steve Ramone
Rebels on a Rampage meet Steve and Connor
« on: November 28, 2014, 09:46:06 PM »
 A little under four years have passed since SCW was formed and the fact that the company is still alive and on its one hundredth episode of Climax Control speaks volumes about the level of commitment put forth by Christian Underwood, Mark Ward and Erik Staggs during that time period, there were three matches that had everyone talking, the Alumni Battle Royals and Drake Green’s rematch for the SCW Heavyweight Title but like all Climax Controls there were plenty of great matches up and down the card.

In fact the focus of this promo was the opener, persistent Tag Team Title challengers Rebels on a Rampage were in Tag Team Action to kick things off and their opponents were two members of NXT, “The Fearless One” Steve Ramone and the recently returned Connor Murphy in what was sure to be a great way to kick things off but can the NXT members win? And if they do what will that mean for the Tag Titles?

Steve’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Thanksgiving 2014, 17:00pm

My god, that food smells so good it’s a good thing that my wife’s handling the cooking.

Now I know what you are thinking, why tape a promo from your home on Thanksgiving? Why not help out Charlotte instead? First off the last time I was allowed anywhere near a cooker they had to call in Hazmat, I am not even kidding, second, it’s Black Friday tomorrow and if you think for one second that I am crazy enough to do a promo out in the streets on Black Friday then you may as well send me to Ferguson, Missouri.

I may be fearless but even then there are lines that I won’t cross.

Besides, my wife’s a much better cook than I ever will be, not quite on Shane’s level but she’s competent enough in the kitchen and Thanksgiving Dinners are one of her specialties and I know what you’re thinking, I’m depriving a cameraman of time that he could spend with his family.

No, just no, I actually went out of my way to find the one cameraman who didn’t have a family to go back to for whatever reason and I found him, a young gay man called Joseph whose family disowned him after he came out of the closet, not sure what happened between then and now but the long and short of it is that Christian hired him after seeing him work a camera.

He never said what the work for the camera was and I decided to keep it that way, anyway feeling sorry for the kid we decided to invite him to Thanksgiving dinner since our families are to spread out to spend time with and he gladly accepted.

“Daddy, is there something wrong?” Sophie asked as she approached me and I frowned, there were several things on my mind right now, me and Charlotte had decided to aim to conceive a second child sometime next May to avoid conflict with Bloodstock, and no, we haven’t told Sophie yet, we will in good time, the current state of NXT and most importantly my stock in SCW figuratively speaking.

In short, there were plenty of things wrong but I wasn’t about to worry my daughter.

“No honey, nothing’s wrong.” I told her and she frowned, she was smart for her age and learning fast and don’t get me wrong, that’s a good thing and all but it also makes lying to her difficult as is the case here. “One of these days I am going to remember just how dang smart you are.”

“Daddy, I can tell something’s wrong, you’d normally be trying to get into the kitchen out of boredom by now.” Sophie pointed out and I had to admit she was right, however last Thanksgiving Charlotte threatened to castrate me in my sleep with a chainsaw, never revealing how she intended to keep me asleep, if I ever came near the cooker again and the looks she’s been giving me every time I go to get a beer from the fridge tells me that she hasn’t forgotten.

“I’ll tell you when you’re older Sophie.” I sighed as I glanced at her I almost ignored her when she asked a question that made me stop in my tracks.

“It’s about SCW, isn’t it?” Sophie asked and I turned to her.

“That I’ll tell you when he turns the camera off.” I told her whilst nodding to Joseph. “Look Sophie, I know I’m dodging a lot of questions but I have had a lot of serious thinking to do lately, can you go find something else to do?” I asked and Sophie pouted. “I’ll call you as soon as I’m finished.”

“You promise?” Sophie asked and I nodded, she subsequently walked off and I waited until she was out of earshot before I got started.

“The questions my daughter just asked me are questions that I am one hundred percent uncomfortable answering, that’s not to say that I won’t be addressing my concerns at a later date but for now I have a promo to do and besides, this isn’t a time for moping, it’s a time of Celebration, insane sales, humongous walls of death heading to the shops to get those deals and Climax Control number one hundred.”

Stops and makes you think, doesn’t it?

“In my experience most feds of SCW’s size close within a few months for reasons that vary from promotion to promotion and even the ones that make it past the first year rarely make it beyond the second year and yet, here we are, SCW Climax Control number one hundred and I am opening things up alongside Connor Murphy to take on “Big Tiger” Jeremiah Hardin and “Dark Tiger” Sebastian Hardin otherwise known as Rebels on a Rampage.”

And I’m starting with Jeremiah.

“I’ve always been impressed with Jeremiah’s tenacity, from his Roulette Championship reign to the tag team division he always seems to find a way to come out on top, however the last time I faced him was on the same show of the finals of the Blast from the Past Tournament and I will just completely ignore everything to happened after I scored the pin because I’m not prepared to take a painful trip down memory lane but the point is that I scored the pinfall over you in that match and I’m confident that history will repeat.

Next up is the big guy, Dark Tiger.

“You know, there’s one thing I don’t get with Rebels on a Rampage, why is it that Jeremiah has the nickname “Big Tiger” when he’s the smallest member of the tag team whilst Dark Tiger is a seven foot tall monster of a man? Just saying! That said we’ve never faced off before Dark Tiger and I’m absolutely confident that the old adage will prove true, the bigger they are the harder they fall!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up because I believe that the dinner smells ready.

“There are a lot of things on my mind, things that I’m not ready to go into detail about just yet, what I am ready to talk about is how myself and Connor will put an end to the rampage that these rebels are on! Remember guys, there’s nothing to fear but fear itself and no one to fear but “The Fearless One” Steve Ramone!”

I went to fetch Sophie as the scene fades.
user posted image