Author Topic: Strange Bedfellows  (Read 321 times)

Offline Playtime

• View Profile
    • Polly Playtime
Strange Bedfellows
« on: June 23, 2017, 11:52:02 PM »
 ~Sometimes you just don’t see something coming.  Sometimes you don’t get what you expect to get.  You get something way different and you just have to push your way through it, in any way you know how.  For this upcoming weekend this can’t hold more true for me, and also for my now named opponent for Summer XXXtreme, everyone’s favorite behind-closed-doors bombshell in SCW, Mikah.  I know I have nothing to worry about though, as Mikah will just make Kris Halc take one for the team and wrestle the whole match, as she hides from me, hoping to protect her well-being, which is something she won’t be able to do once we’re all on the Princess Cruise.  Let’s just say the Cruise will be anything but a vacation for her! ~

~But first things first.  Before we even get to board the boat, we both deal with Strange Bedfellows.  Now true, Mikah has been in a way getting to know Kris.  That leaves me with knowing nothing about my partner Ryan Keys, which is actually an advantage here for me.  No drama, unlike what Mikah and Kris, er… Kris and Mikah, er… Mikah and Kris, have.~

~Soooo, that kind of has had me in a good mood all week.  Not to mention the fact that during the weekend leading up to my successful conquest of Alana Allure ended in something else I didn’t expect.  For once in my life, I didn’t want to play games with a guy.  Instead I… well…~

\'user

Saturday, June 17, 2017
Prescott Valley, Arizona
The Motel Just Inside Prescott Valley…

The sun has been up for a while, but even though it is still just before 7 a.m. in the morning, already Polly is wide awake.  Not only that, she is already dressed in a frilly white skirt and a comfortable looking baby blue blouse, and even out of her room, slowly sauntering down the hall to the motel’s clerk desk.  A smile comes to her face as she sees him still standing there, not doing anything on the computer this time around, and instead most likely just waiting until the end of his shift comes and his replacement arrives.  He sees her coming.  Polly finishes her trip to the desk and places her hands down on top of it, gazing at him.

Motel Clerk:  â€œSo Miss, I take it you slept well, despite the heat?”

Polly:  â€œYes, I did.  The fan helped.  Thank you.  Um…”

Motel Clerk:  â€œUm what?”

Polly:  â€œI was just wondering if you thought about it.  You know, what I asked you last night.  I still could really use it, and something tells me you could too.”

He looks back at her now and taps his fingers against the keys of the computer keyboard that still sits in front of him.  Finally he comes to a decision and lets her know it.

Motel Clerk:  â€œOne hour Miss.  I’ll take you to breakfast, but you’ll have to pay as I don’t get my paycheck until the end of next week.  With the last 15 to 20 minutes or so, I’ll give you that backrub you wanted in my car or something.”

Polly:  â€œOkay.  That sounds modest, and a bit demanding, but fair.  You didn’t drop your name last night by the way.  What is it?”

Motel Clerk:  â€œIt’s Paul.”

Polly:  â€œWell, nice to meet you Paul.  Polly here, at your service.  I um, I have to be honest here with you, normally I like to just lead guys on and mess with their heads, playing with them, and then just leave them wanting much more that they will never get from me.  But when I first saw you last night, you…  You strike me as different.  I truly mean that.”

Again he is tapping the keys, a bit faster this time around.  Polly can see his fingers shaking some.  Paul stays silent however, not saying a word.  Polly still hasn’t taken her green eyes off of him.

Polly:  â€œPlease say something Paul.  Anything.  I’ve never felt this way about anyone, well, except for my dad.  I’ve always clinged to my dad.”

Still he says nothing, until it has reached 7 o’clock.  From the looks of things his replacement has not yet arrived.  It is now that he says something.

Paul:  â€œHe’s late.  I’m sorry, but I will have to take a rain check on that if he doesn’t show as I will have to cover up his shift.”

Polly:  â€œThen I’ll stay here and help you.  I’m here all weekend anyways.  I wrestle tomorrow night.”

This captures his attention real fast, and gets him to be a bit more talkative.

Paul:  â€œReally?  I wrestled in high school and college.”

Polly again gives him a quick look-over and can seem to believe him.

Polly:  â€œI believe it.  I wrestle professionally.  Before 2016 I had never stepped foot inside an actual wrestling ring, but my dad, he taught me so much.  Say, at least we have something pretty big in common.”

Paul:  â€œI guess we do.”

From inside, they can both hear the screeching of tires and shortly thereafter a car door heavily slamming.  Next comes a guy racing into the motel and quickly joining Paul behind the desk, signing in for his shift.

Day Shift Motel Clerk:  â€œI’m really sorry that I’m late Paul.  I woke up late and-”

Paul:  â€œForget about it Dave.  It’s fine, but I need to get going right away.”

Very quickly Dave sees Polly standing there with her arms still on the desk.

Dave:  â€œOh, hello.  Is there something I can help you with Miss?”

Polly:  â€œNope.  Paul is taking care of it.  I’ll be back in my room later.  Please just make sure the housekeeper just does her job and that’s it.”

Dave:  â€œOkay, will do!”

Polly starts to head to the entrance of the motel.  Paul grabs his things and joins her.  Dave cocks an eyebrow as Polly and Paul both walk out, together, side by side.

\'user

Saturday, June 17, 2017
Prescott Valley, Arizona
Breakfast at Denny’s…

The two have been at Denny’s for just over half an hour now, and both are finishing up the breakfast plates that they have ordered.  Even though Polly’s mouth is still kind of full, she speaks up to him, clearly not meaning to be rude, but is just caught up in the moment.

Polly:  â€œI’ll keep to my promise and pick up the check, but please, PLEASE, keep to yours.  For whatever reason, you’re the first guy I’ve met in my life where I don’t think I’ll mind if you put your hands on me.  I’ll say this.  I’m a great judge of character.  Please don’t prove me wrong.”

Paul waits until he swallows his last bite to speak to her in return, in a low tone so only just the two of them can hear.

Paul:  â€œI’ll stick to my promise.  I can’t guarantee it will be the best backrub you ever get though.”

Polly:  â€œThat’s fine.”

Polly finishes up, uses a napkin to wipe her lips and a waitress happens to pass by, seeing that the both of them are done.  She asks them if they want the check and Polly nods.  She goes to get it as Polly returns to eyeing up Paul who is across the table for two from her.

Paul:  â€œI’ll be right back.  I need to do something.”

Polly:  â€œOkay, I’ll wait.  I hope you don’t bail on me.  That wouldn’t be cool Paul.”

Paul:  â€œI said I’ll be right back Miss.”

Polly:  â€œPolly.”

Paul just nods once before getting out of his chair and walking away.  Polly puffs out her cheeks and then just sighs.  Now it’s her turn to tap her fingers against something, it obviously being the table.

Polly:  â€œIf he doesn’t come through, I’ll probably punish every guy I meet.  I… I can’t believe I’m saying this to myself, but, but I like him already.”

Polly grins her usual grin, but it’s not just evilness about it this time, but also filled with other thoughts.  She takes her fingers off the table and folds her arms in front of her, just thinking of stuff to pass the time.  She glances at her iPhone a few times to see the time too and sighs some more, knowing that every single second that passes, the less time that will be remaining for the backrub that Paul had promised her.  She is probably beginning to wonder if he is delaying it on purpose.  But finally, after a bit over five minutes, he returns to the table, just as the waitress is dropping off the check.  Polly pays the bill plus a bit of tip before standing up and leading the way out of Denny’s.  Paul follows her to his car.  Polly already has her right hand on the door, waiting for him to unlock it, which he does.  Once the two are inside, Polly straightens her hair and pulls out a pony tail from her hand purse.  She uses it to hold her blonde locks in place behind her head, so it will be much easier for Paul to go to work on her shoulders, which he is not yet doing.  Polly turns to her right, to give him an easier reaching point, yet he still hasn’t touched her.

Polly:  â€œHey.  You promised me.  Don’t worry.  I don’t bite.  Not hard anyway, unless if you truly deserve it.  Are…  Are you nervous Paul?”

Paul:  â€œNo.  It’s just…”

Paul for the first time lays his hands on Polly’s shoulders and as soft as he can he begins to rub them.  Polly feels his hands.  To her they feel kind of rough, but she does seem to like the sensitiveness that he is trying to use on her.  Polly’s head tilts back a bit and after a while she softly moans, clearly liking it.  This makes Paul clearly nervous as he stops and retracts.  Polly looks over her left shoulder.

Polly:  â€œWhy did you stop?  Don’t.  It’s exactly what I need.”

Yet he doesn’t go to put his hands on her again.

Polly:  â€œYou’re nervous, aren’t you?  Hey.  Don’t be.  If I was gonna play like I have with the little meaningless boys of the world, you would have known it by now.  Please, continue.”

Paul:  â€œFine.”

The moment his hands are back on her shoulders, she is back into bliss.  He goes for a bit longer this time around before retracting again, seeing that time is getting very close to 8 o’clock.

Paul:  â€œLook, Polly, I’m sorry, but I really have to go get sleep.  I’ll drive you back to the motel, but that’s it.”

Polly:  â€œOkay.  Will you be back at the desk tonight?”

Paul:  â€œYes.”

Polly smiles directly at him, which seems to ease his tensions a little bit.  He gets one little pleasant “hm” out before he puts the car back into drive.  Polly just can’t help it but to look to her left at him the whole drive back to the motel.  Once they are back he opens up the car door for her and she gets out, thanking him.  She then walks back into the motel, that is after watching him drive away.

Friday, June 23, 2017
Long Beach, California
Nighttime At The Hotel…

~Well, compared to last weekend, most of this week has been boring.  Honestly, I did reach out to my one-time partner for Sunday night, Ryan Keys, but in the end it was easy to see how different we truly are.  We will probably never ever even associate with one another ever again, no matter what happens in the ring on Sunday night at Climax Control.  We both have our separate paths, even though we both have championship aspirations.  For me though, it’s not JUST about the SCW Bombshell Internet Championship.  It’s about far more than just that.  That championship is only the tip of the iceberg.  Our mostly dormant champion will find that out in a few weeks ago, when she will regret even stepping onto the boat!~

~For this weekend though, Mikah will get yet another couple of tastes of what I’m capable of, that is as long as she isn’t scared enough to tag herself into the match.  Because I’ll be honest, I have no interest in attacking her partner Kris Halc.  I left him a peace offering after our untimely early exit from the Blast From The Past tournament.  We had our bickering moments, and I chose to end it on an amicable manner.  If he holds ill will towards me, he should keep it bottled up, as I have no issues with him.  I only have issues with his tag team partner for the night.~

~Night.  Even though I’m tired and know it’s going to be an interesting weekend, I need to get this out there, for the whole world to hear…~

With Polly dressed in a light green colored nightie, which is actually quite a revealing one, she goes and sits at the desk in the hotel room that she is now in.  It’s double the size of the motel room that she endured back in Prescott Valley, Arizona, yet for her that obviously makes it feel that much more empty.

At the desk, she takes out her iPhone and places it on the top of the desk.  She flips through and finds her way to recording her latest vlog that will be able to soon be seen by the world.

Polly:  â€œSo, it’s no secret that I don’t like Mikah.  Not many do, and it’s easy to see why.  However here is the thing.  Her holding the Bombshell Internet Championship is NOT what is making me hate her.  It is the WAY that she is holding it and the way that she keeps using stupid alliterations of my name, just in a very sad attempt to build herself up.  If I fully had a heart, I’d probably feel sorry for her.  But when it comes to her, I don’t have one.  I don’t have a heart for anyone that tries to run from their problems.  Heck, I’m a bad, cruel girl, yet you don’t see me running.  I FACE my problems and my issues!  Now Mikah has to face hers.  For the first time ever in wrestling history, there will be a Hell in a Cell match on-board a cruise ship!”

“And I couldn’t be happier about it.  Every morsel of what I do to her inside that Cell will be warranted and deserved.  She WILL be eating more than just one slice of humble pie, without having to tow around the SCW Bombshell Internet Championship anymore.  Her mostly empty reign will be over, a reign that’s high points were when she was in the ring against me.  It’s sad that she had to take shortcuts, but no shortcuts will be possible on the Princess Cruise.”

Polly licks her chops before she closes her green eyes and moans.  When she opens her eyes, she continues, her eyes completely and totally open, not blinking.

Polly:  â€œAs for Climax Control here in Long Beach Mikah, you can try to run, you can try to hide on the apron, you can feel free to do all of that, but it’s not going to matter, as I’m going to track you down anyways!  You may see yourself as THE Bitch around here, but between this upcoming weekend and then out on the waters, you will be MY BITCH!  Yeah, you’ll always be able to hold your two shortcut wins over my head, but in the grand scheme of things, it’s as I always say, in the end, I ALWAYS WIN and end up saying YOU LOST to my opponent!  That time is coming ohhh sooo soon Mikah, and not even your new business partner can save you from that occurring.  Not like he’s going to care anyways.  He has his own problems to deal with when it comes to the Men’s Roulette Championship.  Kris doesn’t care about you.  He never has and he never will.  He just sees an opportunity to be relevant, and I don’t blame him for it.  It’s like I said, I buried the hatchet with him and we both have moved on, both being successful.  Meanwhile you just THINK you are successful because you mostly hide away with the Bombshell Internet Championship, just hoping and praying that you won’t have to defend it, just so you can hold it for longer than nine months, so you can crow until the day of your death about that.”

“I prefer to be a champion that is actually remembered for fighting against opponents that are worth it, defending against those who deserve it, and then dissecting and completely humiliating them so they never EVER want to get inside the ring ropes with me ever again!  That IS what’s going to happen to you this time around.  The days are counting down Mikah and you can’t stop the clock’s terrible ticking sound.  Just be thankful that your time doesn’t run out here in Long Beach.  This weekend will be your wake-up call though, as I will NOT let you leave Walter Pyramid unscathed!”

Polly licks her chops again, but this time her silence is much more brief.

Polly:  â€œAs far as your partner goes, Kris, hi.  I hope you are ready to take on my tag team partner for this weekend, Ryan Keys.  Ryan clearly has what it takes to get that Men’s Roulette Championship back from you, so you and him can go at it.  Chances are that is probably what’s going to happen on Sunday night anyways.  You and I already both know how Mikah is.  She doesn’t want to fight.  She doesn’t want to defend.  She just wants to be on top with no recourse for her actions.  Unfortunately for her, life doesn’t work like that.”

“You know Kris, I feel bad for you.  You have a lazy partner that just talks and talks and talks, but when it comes to doing battle in the ring, she takes as many shortcuts as possible.  I want you to actually watch what happens to your “co-host” of The Kris and Mikah Show in a few weeks at Summer XXXtreme.  It will be a big reminder to you and everyone else what I am truly capable of.  So on that night, come out and take a front row seat.  As for a couple of nights from now, I don’t care if Mikah doesn’t want to be tagged in to the match.  I will FORCE her to be tagged in!!!  And it’s like my partner Ryan said, once that happens this Sunday, it won’t be pretty!  You’ll end up on the losing end Kris, but take solace in the fact that I will be screaming YOU LOST down at your partner, who really truly deserves it!  She ALWAYS deserves to lose, and I’m going to ensure it happens, no matter what length I have to go to!”

Polly’s green eyes harden with these latest thoughts towards Kris and Mikah, but she doesn’t stop there.

Polly:  â€œSooo, I don’t wish either of you luck, with anything.  You can have your Petty, Pathetic arguments about which one of you will come out to the ring first, and about which one of you will start the match, but at the end of it all, I will have my arm raised in victory.  This Sunday WILL be a sign of things to come for you Mikah.  Your reign as the SCW Bombshell Internet Champion?  IT IS OVER!!!”

Polly’s green eyes close.  She pushes her iPhone off to the side and licks her left hand, moaning once more.  She then just sits at the desk for quite some time before she heads off to bed for the night.