Author Topic: Jon Dough vs James Tuscini  (Read 263 times)

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
Jon Dough vs James Tuscini
« on: June 23, 2017, 11:19:27 PM »
 Los Angeles, CA
Song's House

We see Jon Dough with Song as they sit back hanging out on her patio sofa. Eyesnsane and Alana sit across from them on lounge chairs. They enjoy the bit of breeze coming from the wind as the sun starts to set. A bottle of Jack Daniels with one four shot glasses along with four cans of RC Cola placed on a small table between them.

Song: So?

Song asks as she looks at Alana. Eyesnsane pours four shots for each of them.  

Alana: I’ll just say it, last week was not a good look.

They each grab their shot glasses and raise them up.

Eyesnsane: Definitely, not very cool.

The four take there shots then put there four shot glasses back on the table

Jon Dough: Not cool Song, I will just say it since the Manager is just letting it ride, why you got the Bad Bots jumping us for?

Song: I don’t send them out to attack you guys.

Song shoots Jon a mean look. Jon then turns to alana.

Alana: Letting what ride Johnny?  Huh you want me to bend her over my knee and spank her cause somebody checked you and and Eyes and caught yall slipping?

Alana moves her empty glass next to Eyesnsane’s.  Eyesnsane smriks as he purs them another shot.

Alana: I think we should be figuring out our collective next move together.  But if you would rather find somebody to blame please continue.

Jon Dough: Song said and I quote “Feel free to smack them around for me anytime you like.” Not 30 minutes later when its was Eyesnsane and mine time for a interview that you set up for us Alana… we get attacked from behind. You mean to tell me something is not just a wee bit odd there. I do trust Song but we all know how Song can be as well and to tell Dax something like that after the Bad Boys jumped us and Dmitri and James.

Jon Dough looks at Eyesnsane.

Jon Dough: Not you man, the other James before you go all crazy on me to. Look all I’m saying is something is up or Song got some real great timing.

Song grabs her shot and drinks it.

Alana: Is that all you’re say or are you saying it seems like me and Song set you guys up.  Since you just said I scheduled you two to be somewhere and she told somebody to knock you around, oh but you trust Song.  You can’t have it both ways Johnny.  And we all just heard exactly what you said.  You feeling this way to Eyes?

Jon Dough: See it can be that, it could just be that Dax took what Song said and ran with it.

Eyesnsane: It could have been the Surf Boys.

Jon Dough: bro, I got this, just sit back and drink your Jack.

Eyesnsane: Don’t got to tell me twice.

Eysnsane takes the four glasses and fulls them up. Taking Jon’s advice he takes his shot, only to them take the other three leaving Jon, Song, and Alana to look at Eyesnsane shaking there heads.

Alana: The Surf Boys, the surf boys, did you really just say the surf boys?  You know what, how about Team BJ?

Eyesnsane: BJ, hehe..

Song: Or the Bad Boys! He-he

Song laughs being a smartass

Jon Dough: Oh really what’s next you all blame Unholy Alliance, Black Sheep
oh wait maybe it's a returning team trying to make a name for themselves

Alana: You should consider yourselves lucky it wasn’t the Female Elders or you would be in the ER still with you tone of voice at me. I know you just didn’t grow a pair of balls in the last week now to come at me like that. Song get em!!

Song pretends to lunge at Jon who flinches. Eyesnsane starts laughing his ass off as Alana chuckles as well.

Eyesnsane: Hey Alana!

Eyesnsane still laughing

Alana: What’s up.

Eyesnsane: It’s clear he didn’t grow that pair of balls you were talking about.

Song laughs as Jon sits dare unclear how to react.

Jon Dough: You three finished?

Song: Nope!

Eyesnsane: Hey Jon, you went at them as if they set you up, you're on your own here bro.

Jon Dough: Well you tell me as haven’t said a word about it.

Jon looks at Song.

Jon Dough: Hey I don’t think you set us up, but you joking with him could have got to to just go with it for there own shits and giggles. But back to Eyesnsane, what do you think partner?

Eyesnsane: I think that new, old, or returning we are recognized as the premiere tag team in this company.  As we sit upon the apex, those below have no option but to strike and lash out as they try to supplant us.  We are walking targets as such a team man.  I’ve been in this business long enough to understand that the further some get from the spotlight the more desperate they become to stay in it.  Or we could have just been in the wrong place at the wrong time.  

Jon Dough points to his left. Eyesnsane looks at Ted.

Eyesnsane: Put the camera down, have a shot with us.

Jon Dough: bro!? You use logic and pin me to a corner on air, I’m over here trying to stir the pot a bit to make us more exciting and Bam! Logic from Eyesnsane. It’s like that’s your way of saying. Here, now shut up and drink.

Eyesnsane: Here, shut up and drink.

Eyesnsane hands him a shot.

---------------------------------

The next day
LA Dodger Stadium
Dodgers vs the Colorado Rockies

The Elders enjoy the game from one of the sky box sections. We see Song and Alana sitting by the window watching the game. Song wearing a throwback Nomar Garcia-Parra jersey with a blue LA Dodgers hat. Alana is seen wearing the same colors as Song but wearing a Chicago Cubs jersey throwback of Mark Grace with matching blue Cubs hat.

Eyesnsane is seen wearing a white tee that in big black lettering reads “F*** GarPax!”, on the front and simply reads “Fire Them Now!!”, on the back.  Blue jeans and a blue Chicago Cubs baseball cap. Jon Dough is seen wearing a black shirt that reads I prefer the Chicago Sky team over the Bulls with light blue basketball shorts.

Eyesnsane: This match you got coming up is going to help us gain a but of this fan base we seem to have lost.

Jon Dough: That’s if the Bad Boys don’t come out ruining our match again. But between you and Dmitri at ringside may just allow James and I to have a clean match with no bullshit.

Eyesnsane: You know, all I can say is, I don’t think it was them, I think Ward or Underwood hired a new team and we just happen to be who they crossed path with first.

Jon Dough: You think so?

Eyesnsane: Jon, trust me Song didn’t set us up she was just being funny with Dax. Focus on the match ahead.

Jon Dough: Oh I know, He has had not just my number but also Matt Spear’s. Before you got here Matt, James, and Ryan Keys all got hired at the same time.

Eyesnsane: It’s always nice when you can pick up a group of free agents at one time. Then to see them all still around after a year is pretty impressive as well. Sure Matt gets a pass cause well you know, but between Matt Spears and yourself you have enough film to see what you and, the other you keep doing wrong.  

Jon Dough: Yeah that’s just it, James gets the better of me. It’s not like I make mistakes, he just seems to have my number but we got this. Just keep an eye out for outside interference and I’ll take care James.  

Eyesnsane: So, what you’re saying is kick Dimitri’s ass so you can smack James around, right?

Jon Dough: Nah, I think you should hold off on that. Like you said maybe there is a new team, maybe there's a new big stable coming like we been seeing. We may need to have them on our side. I’ll be damn if another match gets ruined due to someone jumping in.

Eyesnsane looks up as he scratches his head for a moment.

Eyesnsane: Alright.  Well you know I got your back man.

Song: yeah, yeah ,yeah, I didn’t rent this suite so you two can sit there talking about work. So get your asses over here and enjoy the game with us damn it.

Eyesnsane: You pissed her off last night, you want to make it 2 for 2?

Jon Dough: Oh, no.

Eyesnsane and Jon Dough walk across the room and grab two beers each as they then walk over to the seats to sit with Alana and Song.

Song: Now guys, I swear to god you you bring up work I will smack the both of you, I don’t care who starts it.

Alana: I will let her to.

Eyesnsane: So….

Eyesnsane starts to grin.

Eyesnsane: If I say something about work, you’re going to slap me?  That’s the game now right?  Is that a Mark Ward promise or a Christian Underwood guarantee you just issued?

Jon Dough: I just got one question, hey Eyesnsane.

Eyesnsane: What’s up?

Jon Dough: You think Alana and Song ever gonna win the Bombshell tag teams titles again?

Song and Alana get up to slap Jon Dough before he can run or do anything song tackles him to the ground…
user posted image