Author Topic: The Demons from within  (Read 282 times)

Offline Equinox

• The Dark Kingdom's only hope
    • View Profile
    • HighSpotHero
The Demons from within
« on: October 24, 2014, 11:27:35 PM »
 Suddenly the area lights up. There walks a man wear a black hoodie. He has a pair of white shorts on. His face is shadowed with darkness. He seems like he is aimlessly walking around. He is in an abandoned building of Fort Bragg, North Carolina. He stumbles a bit and falls to the ground. The hood of his jacket flies back. His face is a pale white. His eyes are blood shot. He seems very out of it. He Tries to get back up but falls back to the ground. He lets out a loud cough that echoes through the area. He pulls himself back to his hands and knees. He had fallen back into the abyss that once consumed his soul. He was not the same person that people knew. He had put on an act and now he was suffering from it. He once loved what he did, but now it was truly the bane of his life. He was lost in a world he once knew. His voice slowly and haunting comes from nowhere.

EQUINOX: Once I was at the top, but now I cannot even reach the middle. It seems like I am Lunatic that people keep telling me I am. Most said I could not win a title and what happens as I captured the very gold I wanted to hold in the 1st place. So Sean, I ask you how this battle will be different. So there is a point to the tunnel to its very end. Let’s have strength to continue on Jokers.  We will overcome you yin Fort Bragg, North Carolina.

He kneels there for a couple minutes. He does not know what to do. His mind was going a mile a minute. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. It was not in his nature to prey to a high power. It seemed like this might be one of the best times. He starts to prey, when he hears footsteps coming up from behind him. He stops and tries to get up, but his legs will not work. He sits there and turns his head to look. There stands a woman in a top coat. Her hair cascades over her shoulders and down her back. She is also wear black combat boots. She does not look shocked to see him sitting there. Her red lips move, with a haunting voice that streams in the wind.

Alice: I knew I would find you here. It seems like you walk this path of destruction when a plan is close to coming full circle. See it is time to realize that it is just a bump in the road last week and not the end. You have to look towards the future and not dwell on the past.

She smiles warmly. She walks up to him and slowly helps him to his feet. He still looks at her in confusion, before pushing her away. He seems angered. He drops down to one knee. Pain is etched into his face. He holds his ribs and neck. She shakes her head not knowing what to make of that reaction. She had watched this road of destruction before. She did not like that it would happen again. She could read his thoughts. She knew what he would do. Her voice comes sharply this time.

Alice: Stop making the same mistakes you made before. I know what you want to do and it is not smart! Showboating to the fans..pathetic. You want to cause yourself more pain? Equinox, stop before you destroy yourself!

EQUINOX: I will never stop! I cannot stop. See I might have picked up a big win over everyone I faced even the enigmatic Kris Halc, but at a cost…I was attacked… not once but twice which is madness. But it will not happen again! See as Sean Jackson you have H.S.I in your corner and you have Jimmy Ringo who I beat before and a leech named J2H! So I brought my own appitete for destruction for disaster in the form of Drake Green who you’ll be facing at High Stakes IV and my good friend Giani Di Luca a former SCW Heavyweight Champion! See this is truly stirring the pot if you will. This is truly blast through the ages. See I am very close to becoming the longest reigning SCW Roulette Champion and it won’t stop as long as there is air in the lungs of the jokers. See I beat you once before but thanks to a crooked ref and some shady tactics you remained ACW World Champion. Lucky break but then again so has every match you’ve had. Interference after interference. Well except for your match against the tag team champions but we both know that was your doing. See you think you know about my self destruct, when you don't. Alice, what brings me happiness and glee?

Alice: The destruct of yourself and your opponents. That is all I know. See Equinox you always have misfortune, then you set up the one thing that ends peoples careers. Hell, It almost ended yours several times! I know I have sat there watching in tears for many years, as you destroyed yourself!

EQUINOX: the fact you would bring that up is funny. See I have not planned out anything like that match. See people need to realize who I am! See I am not some nobody walking around with a huge chip on his shoulder. I am the Mad Hatter of old and new! I am the person, people have nightmares about facing! Many say they don't fear me! That is because they have never faced me in the match as diabolic as the one I could compete in or even the one I have created! If that is what it takes to show the world who I am, then shall be it! Because once I am in that ring knowing I can use weapons to cause pain it’s LIKE I am way more barbaric than normal.

Alice: That is not a wise choice.

His eyes show complete rage. He knows what to do but he was nowhere near being able to do it. He was hurt, but did not care. This was what he wanted, yet it was not what the woman wanted. She did not want to watch him hurt himself even more. She did care about him a lot. She knew him more than most, for she was once his wife. She loved him and he did not understand it. He was going for blood and she wanted him to his old self. This was the purpose for her find him. It was a waste of time for her, because he would not change his ways. He mind was set, even if it would destroy him in the process.

EQUINOX: Alice, do you realize who I will be facing?

Alice: A man who does not care. A man that only wants to resort to dirt tactics to get to advantage. This man is not looking at who you are, or what you have done. They are simply just doubting you like everyone has since winning that shiny belt. A Foolish mistake I assure you!

EQUINOX: That is the fun part about it. See he might be holding still holding the titles somewhere else and I am talking about the NWA World Heavyweight Championship, Sean it’s dead because you killed it but somewhere else I have that very belt twice. I have nothing to lose, but there is everything to gain about this match for it’s my chance to kill my demons with one rock or stone if you will. I expect there to be interference once again just like every time before and I’m ready. See after we are done with our battle you won’t be walking out in North Carolina but carried out. Then at the Pay Per View, you will be broken and battered. Most certainly let’s not forget bloody as. I have seen people like them come and go. Of course they win titles, but they don't last. That is who Exactly Sean Jackson is. He’s just another number in the system. The man who does nothing but hope to feed his ego. While I risk it all for them. But you’ve doubted that before haven’t you Sean?

Alice: That is something you do too much of like everyone else. You are under estimating Equinox in this battle of gods if you will. You cannot get past the fact he might be better then you. You are stuck in the mind set you are the best in the world, when you are not. You had your time. People know that, but it’s time for the Jokers to rise.

EQUINOX: See that is where you are right, Alice. I walk the walk and talk the talk. I am who not what some consider a hand created pawn. See many might think Sean is going to beat me at this Climax Control. I promise I can prove these solemn few wrong! I am who I am and I thrill in the insane! See that is why people love me and hate me. I don't sit back and chill. I thrill these people every night. That is why I excel at what I do! See people under estimate me and they get knocked down!

Alice: See this is why you fail at what you do!. I know you Equinox. You need to realize it is okay to lose! You need to know title shots come and go. You don’t care about winning tonight do you? You care about these moronic fools and care for revenge. Am I correct?

Suddenly everything grows quiet. The woman twitches and turns around. There standing behind her is a man in a business suit. He is clutching on to a cane. He seems very odd and ghostly. His eyes shift from the woman to the other man. He gains a sinister smile. He begins to laugh hysterically. He just seems out of place. It was like he did not belong. He mouth moves a little, yet no words come from it. The woman drops to her knees clutching her head. The man walks past her. The clicking of the cane echoes through the park. He stops at the side of the other guy.

Mister K: I see even my favorite demon has fallen. You might have lost to Sean Jackson because even god himself hates you like he hates me once before. Even you should realize Alice, not everything has to be all puppy dogs and sun shine. We do not live on a lucky charms box. See I have been watching everything from a far and it sickens me to watch anymore. So I must step in.

The man places his one hand on the other mans shoulder. He just pats it and lifts it up. A ball of fire explodes from his palm lighting up most the area. All around them seems to be shadow figures. Once the fire goes out, the man brings his hand down to reveal a demon like mask. He continues to look stare forward with an intense look. He drops his hand in front of the other man. It was a mocking gesture at most. The other man stares at the mask. His icy blue eyes glare at it.

Mister K: See you have forgotten you roots. You hate it so much, that you let it make you fail. You have to let go of what happened several years ago. See you might have done what many would call grotesque. That was then and this is now. See your Wayward Dream or The Bloody Masterpiece might have failed, but there is one person who knows you like I. She is kneeling right over there. Many have asked her why you are mad. See there is no true answer to your insanity. That is what makes you dangerous. See these H.S.I folk has to realize it to eventually. They might be on the top of the mountain right now, but sooner or later someone will knock them off their pedestal. So will it be you is the question.

Suddenly everything goes quiet. The mask drops to the ground, as if the man with the cane did not exist. The two look very confused at what just happened. It was like the devil himself appeared in front of them. He appeared and vanished from no into nowhere. He was truly a mysterious person. The man stands up and walks over to the woman. He helps her to her feet. The stand there mystified. The shadow figures dance around them closer and closer. Suddenly everything is engulfed into the darkness of the abyss.
user posted image

"Joker's of The Dark Kingdom, it's time to take your throne in your own way"!!!

SCW Championship reigns

SCW Roulette Champion (1 time) 06/08/2014-11/09/2014