Author Topic: SCW reigns in Wayward Dreams  (Read 287 times)

Offline Equinox

• The Dark Kingdom's only hope
    • View Profile
    • HighSpotHero
SCW reigns in Wayward Dreams
« on: August 20, 2014, 02:42:42 AM »
 :: Scene: Before the mad hatter there was me::

Everything seems to light up. Everything comes into perspective. It the scene seems to open up in an old abandoned hotel room with the light bulb above the bed. There are clocks everywhere. There’s even the normal nisitease here like a desk where a lamp is also at. A man walking into to the hotel room with his duffle bag in hand as he closes the door. He walks in with a bruise under his eye and his face paint nearly worn off. His hair seems wet, as it as sweat runs down his back. He is wearing a muscle long sleeve shirt. The chest of the shirt is black, with its arms being black with white veins running through it. He is also wearing black cargo pants with black boots. He just is seen walking towards the bed when he sees a purple and white tail as he closes his eyes and dropping the bag by the bed. When opening his eyes he doesn’t see a tail. He seems to see nothing but the bed. To the left of him an open bathroom. He heads to the bathroom and turns on the light. Once in the bathroom he proceeds to turn on the water, letting it get nice and cold. Out the water all of the sudden mist starts forming out the sink’s drain. The only trouble it’s not clear. It’s purple as dark as the night sky. The mist seems to float down pass the man’s legs and slowly to the bed. It slowly forms into a twisted cat like figure. Its one ear is ripped. Its ribs and spine can be seen as its skin and fur slowly forms, like it has been starved for years. Keep in mind it wasn’t very fat or skinny. Its fur is very pale in color with dark stripes upon it. As its head forms it has a haunting smile painted a cross its face. Then finally its legs as it is seen pouncing on a pillow as if to relax. It playfully pounces the pillow. The cat slightly glances at the duffle bag and back to the man. The cat’s name was Chess. The man begins laughs and smiles with evil intent. He walks over and scratches the cat behind the ears as it purrs with excitement. Equinox’s eyes begin to change as his eyes as his hair spikes out on all ends. He lets out a small chuckle.

Chess begins to smile but also begins to speak.

Chess: So you finally gone and done it. You’ve worked your way to your first Main Event on Climax Control. Last week after your victory was taken from you.  I thought you did well against Bossom Buddies, what is even better you have a chance to reflect on that loss and defend the SCW Roulette Championship.

As the cat says those words, the man unzips his bag and reaches in the bag to reveal a folder. The rage seems to boil over within Equinox as he stares at the folder as he smiles. The cat continues to keep its smile. The man drags his hands along the folder. He slowly flips it open to reveal a profile on Steve Ramone, his opponent and challenger for good ole Roulette. Also attached to the profile of one Steve Ramone and there is a list of upcoming challengers should Equinox ride over Steve and go to the PPV. Also last but not least a Contract. A contract to signify the match between Ramone and himself. His cold icy blue eyes glare at the contract that possess his name on the contract as he is set to defend his championship in a match this week. The cat notices the look. Equinox smiles as his hand once again reaches in the bag reaching for whatever it was until he found. He had a smile upon his as he pulled out a mask. It’s a Silver and black mask with spikes jutting from the top. He looks at it for moment and takes a deep breath before placing it upon his face. He lets out a bloody scream as if trying to pull away as the mask seems to be attaching itself. Hardy’s arms fall into a limp as he looks up. There’s a difference as the brown eyed man is now white eyed and classed over.

He pets the cat as it purrs and Equinox lets out a bloody scream.

Chess: So what’s on your Mind, Equinox? Why did you come to this place Equinox? Is there something here of importance?

EQUINOX: Because this time, it means so much more and point. I get chance to take on Steve Ramone. A challenge in its own nature. Because for the 1st time ever in Sin City Wrestling, I get to step in the ring with a veteran like him and hopefully come out with a win. If you must know why we are here. I came to see if time was on my side and it is, very much so.

Chess: What do you mean by that? How is that man a challenge?

EQUINOX: That is where you are your brain is so small it fails to understand. I welcomed Andrew Garcia to Wayward Dreams at Into the Void III. The week before last I welcomed and gladly faced Horace Jackson and in the end he was welcomed to Wayward Dreams. This week the same offer applies to you Steve, you and your daughter. Hell that even goes for your wife. No harm will come to you, I promise but stand in my way old man and I will break you. Now here are a few facts about the apparently dangerous Steve Ramone. He’s beaten the likes of Chris Crimson, Jericho Hill, Vincent Peterson. Those victories are impressive within itself. But you know what really intrigues me? Steve you are a GWA Wrestler. Man I use to watch GWA when I was a kid and gramps you did quite well there. Now give or take I am SCW Roulette Champion and our match is to see who will move onto the PPV for the chance to compete in the upcoming 4 Way Match at Violent Conduct II.

Chess: It sounds promising Equinox. Just makes me wonder then. Will you ever be going for another shiny belt? But fair warning you can’t overlook Steve not in the least although it’s nice to say he doesn’t pander himself with a bunch of imbeciles like H.S.I.

EQUINOX: Yes promising indeed because if I win. I move onto Violent Conduct II and should I remain the champion, certain folk are drawing up documents so that I may add more gold to the Wayward Ranks. A 4 Way match for the Roulette Championship is but a challenge and the strongest challenge I can face but before I face him, I have to fight the Jabberwocky known as Steven Ramone.

The cat looks at the contract again and back to the man. The cat is seemed to be worried. An Evil smile pours of Equinox as he laughs a bit. He slowly seems to read over the contract. He flips the pages of the contract to the end of it. He grabs a pen from the side of the desk. He gains a smirk, as he signs the contract. When he finishes signing the contract he throws the pen. He looks over at the cat and nods.

EQUINOX: I use to think this place would never understand who I was. Now this place will learn firsthand how I have worked! I look at Steve Ramone and see nothing but a scared little poppet. Using any means and by any I mean it to win a match. He doesn’t have allies but he has a greater strength. He has his daughter and I respect that. Thought I have been on a Hot Streak as of late. It only proves I am what people doubt. I am meant to do battle at the next PPV. Asar has beaten me somewhere afar. Ryan beat me in UWL. My rivals faced one another and here’s hoping I see you two again. Now back to Steve.  You, Steve are quite the wonderful character but when stepping in the ring with me, you have no chance. I was destined for this opportunity..pray tell what. As an old friend would say “Just Follow The Buzzards”.

He starts to laugh hysterically. He slowly brings the mask down over his face. The cat seems to shake its head while hopping up on his shoulder. The cat gains a smile like the crescent moon. It seems a bit pleased with the attitude taken by the man as he gets up and walks towards the door.

Chess: So Steve just like Horace and Andrew will be welcomed down to Wayward Dreams???

Equinox laughs and smiles upon the question

Equinox: Well if He falls all I can say is may Wayward Dreams guide him and his family.

The room grows silent with those words from the man. The cat seems to wink, as it starts to fade into a wisp of smoke. The body fades away just leaving the haunting image of the cats eyes and crescent moon like smile. Suddenly the cat vanishes completely. The room fades into nothing but darkness as the last thing you see is Equinox’s hand on the doorknob.

:: Scene: Jabberwocky ::

The scene opens up inside the forest of Wayward Dreams. It is hard to see in. Nearly pitch black. Suddenly it seems like one by one different televisions come on in the forest and with no electric outlets in the woods one can only wonder what could be going on. Static seems to stream across the televisions. The televisions light up the room. There sits a man with man with a demon like mask in a throne like chair fit for a king. His umbrella twirling on his left shoulder. He is a bit hard to see. Suddenly one by one the televisions stream videos of the man known, as Michael Hardy. His career seems to be spread across all the televisions, as this man watches on. He seems a bit interested and taps his fingers on one of the arms of his throne.

EQUINOX: The question raises up from the ashes "When will we rise again?" For years this man has bleed for companies all over the world and for what. Championships??? Money??? NO the fans and the cheers of the way he overtook a crowd. This man looks to get a fair chance at redemption and come this Sunday from the GCU Arena in Phoenix, Arizona!!!! But not as himself, he won’t be alone. He will have me to guide him. As him and I are the same. We have also evolved. We have become more than some regular human and come Friday you will all learn to smile.

He smiles and begins to speak again as images of a man named Goldberg came on being World Champion and United States Champion at the same time.

Equinox: Now this man Goldberg, he was a beast. An Animal. He is...was Undefeated. He held championships. Hell he even held two belts at once for a time. But the difference between Steve Ramone and him isn’t who’s next. It’s about who represented the company the best and You, Steve though you have tried represent this company. Your to much in the past when you should be looking into the future. You were once a champion in GWA. Don’t dwell on that make it whole and become something here in SCW, your new home.

He stops speaking and continues to watch the videos of flip through Goldberg, Undertaker, and Samoa Joe. What he had to do Sunday cut the common cancer from Sin City Wrestling. It was clear to him. Steve Ramone was a pawn between the giant chess game between himself and the H.S.I

EQUINOX: The glory of who you have beaten, Steve is remarkable in itself. No one ever thought you would be as good as you claim to be. Let me ask you something? When it comes down to it, can you handle the rage I will be bringing in to this match? The Insanity, can you live with it when I prove to the world I am more than just some common wrestler and prove even you can’t stand in my way of meeting the other three destined to be my guides at the very next pay per view?

He starts to laugh from behind the mask. Even while laughing the mask hides his true emotions. He was colder now than before. Suddenly a purple ball of fluff comes rolling on through and stops at Equinox’s throne. Suddenly it unballed itself and revealed to be chess. Equinox twirled his umbrella in bewilderment.

EQUINOX: See I respect you Steve. I just do not respect the fact that you are a puppet on strings being controlled by unforeseen forces not even I can predict. You destroyed your own legacy when you allowed yourself to be contender to the very belt I hold! Come Sunday  I will show you the error of his ways as I beat you in the ring! I beat Duke Ata Topai at Chaos in Capetown. I beat Kain when he was Roulette Champion and Jericho, I beat Andrew Garcia when many said I would lose at Into the Void III. I beat Horace Jackson at his very best yet. What makes you think I won’t beat you when it matters the most. All of this has lead me to the one thing I want and I will be damned if I let you take it from me.

He moves and stands up from his throne. He walks over to a television. He watches as it pans to AJ Styles winning the IWGP Heavyweight Championship. He slowly removes the mask. It reveals his face. His face is painted with weird designs. His eyes look open but suddenly they open revealing with icy stare. He stands there holding the mask in his one hand he watches as Bullet Club are all picking up Styles and celebrating. He tilts his head, as if he was mystified. He smiles, as almost transmuted into the Televisions.

EQUINOX: What you have learned in the past will not save you from me. You will never be able to predict what I will be able to do, when I step into that ring. I will just bend rules into my favor. I care about inflicting pain and creating anarchy. See you in Wayward Dreams and come this Sunday I will be that much closer to what I have been seeking.

He starts to chuckle at the thought. He knew what he was willing to do, but the question remained if Steve had any idea what he had gotten himself into. There was a lot riding on this match. It could possibly push one of them to the top, but it could be their downfall. He knew what could happen. War was coming and he had to do everything to stop it. To do that he needed the SCW Heavyweight Championship Title and the Tag Championships.

EQUINOX: We will walk to that ring come Sunday and do battle. Our paths will collide and only one walks away the victor. Can you predict the future? I hope so. But if not let me have you be given a glimpse of the future. It won’t be me being pinned. It won’t most definitely me tapping out. It will be you looking at the lights and everything around you comes crashing to a bloody holt as I pin your shoulders for the 1…2…3. Welcome to Wayward Dreams.

He begins to laugh as the Television begins to act funny. He stops and looks at it with evil contention as he brings his umbrella striking down upon it. Even stranger upon lifting it from the TV it has a crack as He laughs and walks away the TV begins to split more down the middle.
user posted image

"Joker's of The Dark Kingdom, it's time to take your throne in your own way"!!!

SCW Championship reigns

SCW Roulette Champion (1 time) 06/08/2014-11/09/2014