Author Topic: Fools never laugh happy  (Read 298 times)

Offline Equinox

• The Dark Kingdom's only hope
    • View Profile
    • HighSpotHero
Fools never laugh happy
« on: August 08, 2014, 11:22:06 PM »
 S E V E N - D A Y S - R E M A I N I N G

Equinox
“Welcome to Wayward Dreams.”

Those words were spoken as the scene opens up to Equinox’s home an old run down shack in a place he likes to call “Wayward Dreams”. Location undisclosed and the time well who knew if time was on his side. He was sitting in his normal spot. An old 19 century chair covered in cobwebs and numerous insects. On the table that was next to him was his three man chess board with several pieces on it. Madness the umbrella is in his hands as he twirls it about.
Ravens and Crows all about picking up little insects off the ground as Equinox’s twirled it faster with each bug caught. There were 7 birds in all. Apparently seven for each deadly sin. Because the only person left in the room is none other than Equinox himself. It was only then had Equinox threw a grasshopper that a voice can be heard but yet no one is around.

Chess
“Victim’s come and they go, but tonight’s not about victims”. With the end of the sentence a smile appeared from nowhere as it began to smile more, eyes began to form.

Equinox
“Chess I can always count on you my friend, thank you.”

The Multi Promotion star looked as a tail, a head and soon the rest of his body was formed. Thanks to a recent turn of events he had seen many a friend of late. From Red Riding Hood to Joker to even Chess Himself. He use to think he was alone in proving himself but nothing like that was further from the truth.

★ Equinox ★
“Chess have you heard the news as of late?”

He asked this while having his eye on the chess board if mentally playing chess with himself.

» Chess «
“Well Equinox, it seems you are teaming with Drake Green and -”

Equinox
“Oh, this is good and who prey tell our opponents…are I hear the SCW Tag Team Champions, Desparye and what’s his face”

Chess’s eyes went wide as he smiled and looked in wonder

» Chess «
“Well how on Earth did you know!”

At those words Equinox turned around to see curious face of Chess.

Equinox
“A little birdy or should I say Birdies told me”.

He smiles pointing to several birds as they all seemed to follow with their eyes his finger. Most likely they thought of it as food.

» CHESS «
“Well Best of Luck because it’s a true match made for the ages.”

Equinox with a simple smile just looked back at the chess board. It was though he was mentally seeing ahead what The SCW Tag Team Champions would do or what they might anyway. No one could really tell.

Equinox
“So why are you here exactly?”

» CHESS «
“I was actually looking for you.”

Yet again Equinox had known this and was prepared for whatever Chess might ask.

» CHESS «
“I was looking for you since You will be fighting alongside Drake Green and I wonder if you plan on saying anything about your opponents.”
Equinox looking from the table and stares at the ceiling as a crazy look ravel’s upon his face.

“Drake Green, you’re the SCW Heavyweight Champion, the man with a target on his back. The one who made it through Sean and his bull larkey”. “His ludicrous theories and his random decorum”. “Point be taking you are champion for reason as mine is but a step away from as prestige as yours”. “You and I are not enemies nor are we friends but I think deep down we can both respect eachother. We both have a common enemy and no matter what lurks are way this Sunday at Climax Control it is my belief that we can overcome it”.

He starts to laugh and chuckle before stop as in one fluid motion he hops up on his chair as he dances and twirls Madness ever faster.

“Madness in any direction and gates become flooded like Hell itself”. “Despayre and Big B, you both I have faced once before in pure madness back then I was joke. I was a nobody but look at me now and look at me forever, I stand battle ready and nothing will stop me from gaining tonight’s victory. It will not be tainted and it will not be concealed or stopped. It will ring true as I step in the ring with you two once more with Drake Green alongside me and defeat you both”.

“When I come to the Sound Nightclub in Los Angeles, California”. “It won’t be simply for bragging rights, It will be simply to show you that I can work with someone as talented as Drake Green and We can beat the best tag team in SCW today”.

With a low growl in his voice, he continues.

“Boys I respect everyone of you that steps in that ring but know this come Sunday Drake and I are walking out the Victors, Joker’s Welcome to Wayward Dreams”.
user posted image

"Joker's of The Dark Kingdom, it's time to take your throne in your own way"!!!

SCW Championship reigns

SCW Roulette Champion (1 time) 06/08/2014-11/09/2014