Author Topic: A Wayward Dream we will see.  (Read 307 times)

Offline Equinox

• The Dark Kingdom's only hope
    • View Profile
    • HighSpotHero
A Wayward Dream we will see.
« on: August 01, 2014, 01:56:38 AM »
 :: Scene: Dreams of Wonderland ::

The area seems to be in a haze as rain falls from the sky. It seems to be in some form of a forest. The trees seem all twisted and leafless. In the twisted forest is a clearing. There is a long table, with a Chess board about surrounded by all things tea like. From cups, to spoons to even cream and sugar. There are many chairs around this table. At the head of the table sit a man twirling an umbrella about. His head hangs down. His face is hidden under the umbrella but further behind a mask of immersive pain. He chuckles loudly for all to hear while twirling the umbrella faster and faster. Sitting on the table in front of him is the Chessboard filled from the top to bottom with Chess pieces of all sorts and oddly enough a cup. It looks like it is filled with tea as rain is also added. It looks like it has been sitting there for a couple of days as it is more darker than usual. From the rainy day and all the laughter, a mist starts to form on top of the twirling umbrella. The mist gains a crescent moon like smile, with two plate size eyes. Suddenly this fat pale white and black cat forms in front of him. The cat tilts its head and tries to keep up with the speed of the man’s mindless twirling of his friend. It seems very worried.

Chess: “So has this week Horace Jackson is the latest victim to the Hatter Brigade’s Leader? Horace let it be known he has given up on his quest to free the land from the heartless people in the SCW like Sean Jackson and first and foremost Hotstuff International. Let me ask you some things what makes you think you the man they call Equinox or Michael Hardy or whatever it is you wish hmmm? What makes you think you’ve had a better record than him or even that you’ll be him? I tell you this you really work on getting your facts ever more straight. Evermore clear because come this Sunday Night from Santa Rosa, California - Redwood Empire Ice Arena! All they will talk about is how Equinox has been overlooked and surpassed until now and it’s time for you to learn your place”.
Taking a small breather the cat continues to speak.
“Oh I think I have it now ole Horace. Maybe just like all the comics you’ve read at home, you see Equinox as The Joker eh? It’s caused you to spin and to weave your way into something you can’t and won’t understand. Quite simply you have to face someone who is more determined and more soulful then you.”

The man with a small tilt of his head to the side looked up. Looking at the cat, his eyes were glassy white. It was though he had aged in the coming days since his 2nd win over Andrew Garcia and his 1st Successful Title Defense over Andrew in a Ladder Match. But at the end of the war, no one expected both men to shake hands. No one expected a fight from Equinox and tonight was no different they were getting a match. But this time Equinox would come out Horaceious. The man's face look like it was made out of Grimm nothingness. There is no emotion, upon Equinox’s face as though he was lost in his train of thought. He just sat there looking at the cat with this dead look expression.

Chess: “What is wrong with you? You’re on your way to becoming The Best SCW Roulette Champion, I can taste it. The fun is just beginning”.
Suddenly that all changed as the man who was better known as Hardy began to speak with a curvier evil smile upon his face.

EQUINOX: “Horace...Horace, How did I get here? I was taken from this place and now I am back. What caused this? In our upcoming match I had to go to this place to seek more knowledge like ones before me. I had to come here because this madness inside me is taking over. This madness inside me the Joker’s of Paragon know all about and Horace Jackson, I will let you in on a little secret about a little place called SCW, I have lost matches but I haven’t my dear misguided friend lost anything yet.”
The cat cuts in for a mere moment with eager knowledge

Chess: You, Horace of all people have done homework on this man, but not all of it.

EQUINOX: “He’s right you haven’t thought I will not mention the name of the place I haven’t lost anything there and it’s no different here. You see, Where is this SCW Universal Championship? It’s in the hands of myself and not in the hands of Hot Stuff International. I am not Hardy nor am I am I a party. Our Battle this Sunday won’t be a non-title, but it will make it that more fun”.
Out of the corner of his eye, he notices Chess eagerly wanting to talk. Sighing he rolls his eyes and nods in motion to the cat. Who happens to peer over the umbrella.

Equinox: “Chess have you something to say?”

Chess: Horace Jackson, you’re a comic book nerd and it’s power within itself. But see this figure that stands before you isn’t just like the Joker. It’s like he’s every Insane person ever known throughout the history of time rolled into one and no matter how many comics you read nothing will prepare you for the inevitable defeat you will suffer at the hands of this man this Sunday Night.
With that Equinox speaks again.

EQUINOX: Impossible...it’s a word most use when it comes to doing battle with me. You undoubtedly think it’s impossible for me to beat you given my nature of moves and my nature of doing things. As if you plan to toss me from this world. But you see I am everywhere for the Sin City Wrestling. Rather it be Germany, Japan or even Missouri. Or even if it’s in another company, I bleed thy colors of SCW. Now I am back here. Where is this little Wrestling Ring taking me next? To face you, Horace Jackson and I promise you the Joker’s of Paragon are in for a familiar treat as it is trick or treat all around I promise you that after the match rather you be concussed, injured or dead I will take you to hospital with respect in my ever black heart and pay your bills as I kindly have done for others. The cards are already dealt.

He set’s the Umbrella down and places it upon the table. With a smile he looks at the cat putting a finger to his lips as he looks over. He places it upon the table. Suddenly a brown rabbit ear pops out from under the table. He looks at the ears with a questioning look. He reaches his hand toward the brown pair of ears. He cautiously moves it closer and closer.

Chess: I would not do that if I were you.

He reaches out and touches the ear. Suddenly two paws fly out and grabs his hand as the rabbit opens his mouth and sinks two small tiny teeth into his hand. The man laughs and shakes his hand about evermore laughing as the rabbit is trying to hold on. One small detail is not mentioned til now. The rabbit seems to be wearing a coat. Equinox and Chess watch as a deck of cards splatter upon the table with dry blood on each card. He looks to the cat and again to the rabbit as the rabbit lets go.

EQUINOX: “What in the hell was that? Who the bloody hell carries around a deck of cards with dry blood on them? Let ALONE a rabbit with a coat on…”

???: “Oh look now the Leader of The Hatter Brigade doesn’t remember me!? It’s me my old friend, Harris. Is a birthday or two causing you to lose your way in what we call Wayward Dreams!?”

Chess: “How can you not remember one of your guest to your chess and tea parties?”

EQUINOX: “It’s Harris! Oh jolly good my old friend..oh my I do apologize for my mind being so locked away as of recent.”

Harris the Hare: “We're all Mad here! All is forgiven but you know how you can make it up to me, you can beat that Batman wear fraud and show him respect at the same time.”

He looks confused, as Harris starts dancing around. He starts to twitch, as he wonders who next will show up to the chess and tea party. It was a shock to him. Harris continues on and on. The cat starts to move its head, as it starts to dance with the brown rabbit. He just stands there not sure what to make of this sight.

EQUINOX: “This is madness! Someone better start explaining what is going on here!”

Chess: “Easily Equinox, you will learn this in all good time. You have to realize that things happen. Sunday night you will be Horaceious. You will hear the fans shout “Off with their heads”!!!!!! You will be that much closer to facing the Red Queen as it should be.”

EQUINOX: “Are we forgetting someone!? Last time I was here, we had some freakishly looking woman here with an umbrella, the very same umbrella given to me!”

Chess: “Ah, it seems you memories are slowly coming back with each fight that is closer to your goal the SCW Heavyweight Championship. See this is why people call you the Mad Hatter of new and old. The forsaken one.”

He hops off the table and sits back down in the chair he had been sitting in before. Picking up the umbrella once more, he began to caress it and call it by name “Madness”. Harris had finally stopped dancing and looking scared of Equinox. Suddenly the brown rabbit gains a sly smile. It picks up a tea cup and throws it at the hatter. He swiftly dodges the cup. The cups shatters upon a tree in the woods. He looks at the brown rabbit with a glare. He was not happy.

Harris: Lighten up Equinox!? You need to smile more often. Join in on the fun. You use to like a good game of cup tossing!?

EQUINOX: When you realize I am not , who you think I am, then maybe I will throw a cup at you. I want the Red Queen in battle but not til I have earned it and only dear pray she can hold it til I get there!

As those words escaped his mouth, the sound of someone walking through the woods is heard laughing hysterically. The cat starts to gain a look of fear upon its face. Harris jumps off the table and starts to dig a hole. Equinox tilts his head in confusion. He hears the footsteps coming closer and closer from behind him. He shifts his eyes back and forth, too scared to look behind him. A woman walks into his sight. She is wearing a red hood over her head. She is carrying basket full of goods and smiling then laughing. This sight was quite funny to him.

Red Riding Hood: “I see you have not changed Equinox. You have always been Mad.”

EQUINOX: “Well now, you must be the Red Queen everyone fears? I don't see a reason to fear you.”

Red Riding Hood: “Oh so funny Equinox? But I am not The Red Queen, I simply one who wears red yes but no I am not the red queen”.

She slams her basket down with rage. All the cups jump upon the table. The muffins can be seen flying about in the basket as if looking to find a way out. She smiled kindly. She seemed a bit loony. He was wrong though.

EQUINOX: So tell me, what do you know of Horace Jackson?

Red Riding Hood: I know he is the number one contender rightfully so. Horace looks to dispose of you with his comic ways. But I warn you it’s not him you need worry about it’s what he could align himself with.

His eyes widen, as he heard those words. Everything started finally coming back to him. This was his home, his place of liberation. Hot Stuff International was the reason this place was so dark and to shed light on it would have Equinox do battle with them and win that belt for all of Wayward Dreams. Which he had done or had he? He looked down at those cards. They were covered in blood. The wind picks up as if Hot Stuff International were here laughing at him, as he stood up from the chair. The cards blew off the table and away. He gave chase. Through the woods and the wind began to get stronger and stronger and the cards flew farther and farther. Suddenly the wind stopped and so did the cards as the landed on something that drew deep horror in Equinox. He fell to his knees with tears of madness formed and his soul on fire, as he was kneeling in front of two graves. He looks up to the head stones. One had read “Tom Hardy, 1964-2002. Father. Teacher of The Mad. All around funny man”. The other read “Maria Hardy, 1965-2004 Mother. First Lady of the Mad. All around lover of Fun and Madness”. He falls face first to the ground. These were his parents and this where he was born. He was not of the Hardy Brothers as one presumed. He closes his eyes as he is breathing heavily. Everything is no longer still and everything is mad.
:: Scene Two: Welcome to Wayward Dreams ::

The scene opens up to an abandoned classroom mid 1800’s to early 1900’s. There are mirrors everywhere as The lights come on to show a sight of madness and anger. Equinox is seen with ravens and crows. He is throwing chairs  with one hand and with one hand smacking mirrors with his friend “Mr.Umbrella” as every mirror in the room begins to shatter as the birds are seen pecking at broken glass. The mirrors are all shatter and accounted for. He has tears of most likely anger and rage. He turns and grabs a chair and wings it through a window and it flies in some unknown direction as a scream is heard. Most likely the chair hit somebody and that made him laugh. He drops to his knees and slowly lets out a joker like laugh. He looks at all the glass and his “Friends as he picks up reigns of glass and throw them up like confetti letting them crash down.

EQUINOX: Horace Jackson, The SCW is like a sweet love and a poor old bitch at the same time. She cheated and then found a way to come back into my life and into my black heart as Hot Stuff International looks to claim my belt. Now I am faced with more and more anger as I look to end the H.S,I’s Reign as a horror and free my home from their evil clutches. As for my match with you, I know I cannot let this slide by. I will not overlook you but with God willing I will overcome you. It will come full circle as Now I must look towards the future of my plan. Being able to put my name in the history books as a SCW Roulette Champion has meant more to me then begin SCW Champion. It is where stars were made and though I have had my fair share of mid card and world championships, this one has a deep deep admiration for my black heart. This one is the one that shall free my home from the chaos and evil’s of the dying world and this one will be forever etched with my forsaken name.

He continues to look into the cracked mirror. Suddenly a mist starts to form from the ceiling. It trails toward the shattered mirrors. Suddenly a twisted cat forms from the mist. It has a sinister smile painted a cross it twisted face. The mist cuts off from the cut to form its tail. It just sits there with its mocking smile.

Chess: It looks as thought the pain of a grave has unlocked you further into madness. It seems like you have realized something Equinox. Do understand what needs to be done now?

EQUINOX: I understand. I understand that I have go out there and beat Horace Jackson in front of all the fans and show them that I intend on becoming SCW Champion, in due time.

Chess: That and other things. Drake Green, you’re the champion and you’re The Showtime. The whole reason this man has set his eyes upon the SCW Heavyweight Championship is because of that belt because legend has it that it’s the key to saving another world but before he does the he must also obtain the tag team championships so your title reign is safe from his grasp. But in other news Equinox you should smile because Horace Jackson is apart of that cause. Management is seeing what your capable of and letting you face him tonight.

EQUINOX: I am ready for everything you throw at me. So Horace when we do battle will you be ready?

Chess: Horace, all your force push-ups and your comics will not save you. Nor will your ideal threats of blood.

The mans eyes widen, as a sinister smile comes across his face as he untied the string that held his friend in place. It seemed as though it was demon and this demon well it seemed to want to see the destruction that Horace would try to stop and how Equinox would try and save a world.

EQUINOX: Its funny to think of it. Horace, you and I are similar and common. We are both overlooked and underused at least to some existence. But our match on Sunday Night, See years from now people around the world will know of us and whoever walks out the Horace shall know he had the chance to make history.

Chess: See Horace, You are just the beginning in this plot. I can tell you this. Beg for Mercy as you fail on Sunday to understand what he is capable of. Fear what you cannot understand.  That is my advice to you.

EQUINOX: I don’t need capes and comics to beat you. I have all I need as I look to prove to the people of SCW that I am more than just some person in the crowd. I am the man who will rip his own still beating heart from it’s chest and give it to the guy next to me. I am the heart of SCW and I am going to beat you this Sunday night at Climax Control, that is a promise.

Chess: You can step up your game all you like but nothing will stop this man from teaching you a few things will beating you where you stand.

Equinox grabs the cat and places it on the tip of his umbrella. He seems ready. He spins the umbrella a bit and flaunts the cat for all the hidden camera’s to see. He voice seems to come out slowly and haunting.

EQUINOX: Time has come for a new face to be known. Horace Jackson will be the first to see the light and this Sunday all will be forsaken. Joker’s Welcome to Wayward Dreams

He begins to laugh. His laugh seems very hysterical. He slowly walks up to the fragments of the mirror. He picks up one of the pieces of the scattered mirror. He holds it and opens his mouth before chopping down on it as blood is seen trickling down his lower lip. He smiles and shrugs as he says “Glass Candy, Delicious”. Suddenly everything goes black.

OOC: Let me just say I have wanted to work with Dustin for the longest time and finally get too. I hope in the near future to tag with him. Good Luck man \'smile.gif\'
user posted image

"Joker's of The Dark Kingdom, it's time to take your throne in your own way"!!!

SCW Championship reigns

SCW Roulette Champion (1 time) 06/08/2014-11/09/2014