Author Topic: Death is welcome  (Read 351 times)

Offline Equinox

• The Dark Kingdom's only hope
    • View Profile
    • HighSpotHero
Death is welcome
« on: July 04, 2014, 11:40:20 PM »
  The scene opens up to an abandoned classroom, mid 1800’s and old as hell. Ravens can be seen picking at tables, chairs and bones even little spiders crawling around on the floor as a voice is heard.

“Winning is great, is like sonic blur, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday.”.

Defeat is something that one can take with stride or one can consume all their energy on and call it quits. Defeat brings out the best in a person. It tells how one strives to gain their greatest victory and win a World Championship. Defeat is present in everything a person does. It brings down many a man including the best in the world.

Defeat is something one man is not afraid of. It is a word that describes how hard he must work to overcome it and obtain success. Defeat is something that one man knew all too well when he first broke into this business. His very first match in his very first company was a defeat. However, that one person who defeated that man soon came to many defeats against…

“ME!”

It is here that a man steps out from beyond the shadows. A man having a Silver and black mask with spikes jutting from the top while wearing purple slacks and shirt to go with a silver tie and his signature purple and black coat. His right hand ran down …the letters etched in his coat Equinox. He leans forward and speaks.

“I’ve had many defeats in my career, but that hasn’t stopped me from getting where I am today. My reasons for coming into this match is only a minor step to claiming what I intend to win in due time. You see Hot Stuff International this all started because of you. The anarchy, the chaos and the revenge. You see there is another thing that believes in me and it’s called Anarchy and it is what thrives me and Anarchy is what I stand for. I have fought in an Anarchy Rules match before, it helped me find myself and understand that I am actually better than people expect me to be. I also realize I can be the man the Joker’s of Armageddon need and want. No matter how many people impact this match, the result will be no different. This time I will show the Sin City Wrestling, Who I really am and how deadly I can sinfully be.

Equinox turns his attention towards a white board on his left. It is the type of board used in schools instead of a blackboard. There are several names listed on the board as well as several three to four letter companies listed above each one. He stands at the board staring at the letters AWA.

“It was here in the TFY that I began my wrestling career just five years ago. My very first match was against a future AWA Heavyweight Champion in Zane “The Mobster” Mawford. I lost that match, but it wouldn’t be long before I would face him again and defeat him twice for the AWA Championship. This man gave me one hell of a title match for the AWA Championship title. It was here that I came to defeat yet again. This man helped me along my career. He made the person I am today. I never asked for his help but he helped me along the way. Here in AWA, I captured every championship but two. My goal was to be World Champion, but although I didn’t get the title, I did defeat many of the World Champions. Don’t believe me? Ask Zane. Ask The Monster Titan. I defeated some of the best. And because of my best it gave me my first ever Hall of Fame status. Yes, I am a Hall of Famer for those unaware. So don’t take me lightly.”

Equinox’s attention now turns towards the letters GPW

“It was here in the GPW where I yet again made history. The longest reigning Zero G champion in the company’s history. I rose to main event status here in GPW. I defeated many of the best including the Black Vulture who eventually took me under his wing here in GPW. I won the company’s tag titles as well as the Zero G Championship. I even won the annual Gary Golden Tournament to become number one contender to the GPW World Heavyweight Championship. I was bound and determined to be World Champion here too, and it happened to and then I was stripped of the contendership because of a little finger injury.”

Equinox smiles as he pictures the thought of finally getting his hands on Sean Fuller and Engineer tonight. He has been waiting for that match to happen since he signed to the company. He snaps out of his trance and turns his attention towards the letters RWP.

“Ah, the RWP. It is here that I finally did the one thing that I wasn’t able to do in the other companies. I captured my very first World title. I held the title for nearly 2 Years before losing it. I don’t really care that it was an ‘independent’ title, it was a title nonetheless. I retired shortly after that match to focus on raising my family. I needed to focus on me. Two years later I got the call.”

Equinox turns and points to the current letters of SCW or as he calls Sin City Wrestling.

“Yes…Sin City Wrestling…my home away from home. I will take risks, my opponents however will not. Why not take risks,I have a son to support after all. Make no mistake I am thrilled working with Rage as Payback is to be dealt, but there comes a time when in order to be something you must destroy the one in front of you.”

Equinox turns directly around and stares at a replica WWE Championship. He glances it over before returning it back inside the case that it was held in. ‘Equinox’ is spelt across the nameplate.

"Next Sunday at Climax Control, I have the opportunity to rid this world of a pest and leech on what we boys and women in the back stand for and that is wrestling. Rage, you have no idea what you are getting yourself into. I may have to deal with someone who came from nothing but a masturbating little boy called Rage. I’ve won this belt and I will be damned if I let you end my reign. I will be damned if I let anyone stop me and this championship becomes shrouded by evil. For me it isn’t about titles or the chance to win a belt or what anyone of the locker room think. We are live on the Internet and TV every week but with dire Chaos in front of us. Yes I hear all the rumors of locker room and all stupid fucks on twitter. Anarchy will ensue tonight, there for the match that we have Rage, in a slight way is to shut up the stupid fucks. First it was about getting my vengeance on you and for these Fans as well but now it’s about causing as much fucking chaos in this place before leaving this company someday. This Sunday, you’re going to find out just how Dangerous I really am. You will understand not a dam thing can buy your way out of the pain I will inflict and how the nobody in the locker room can stop me and the Joker’s of Armageddon”.

Equinox now holds a picture of his son in his hands. He begins reminiscing about the ol’ days. He remembers how every match he won and lost and most importantly for the way his son looked at him or use too.

Equinox turns his attention back towards the board staring it over and over. He reminisces about the old days as well as what the future has in store. Before he leaves he makes one final statement.

“I’m going to prove to everyone this Sunday that I am the man to beat here in SCW. I may not be in the main event at the Sin City Wrestling…, or any other person that matters, but I will be the one to beat coming into the Sin City Wrestling affiliation. On this upcoming night, I’m going into the Ring as Equinox the madman you know and love, but I’m walking out as Equinox with Rage’s Blood on my hands. I’ve waited a long time to get my hands on a title. After tonight you will be looking up at the lights as Death welcomes you with open arms. I know Sin City Wrestling and H.S.I sense it in the air. I know you have that feeling in the pit of your stomachs. The END is near for you and this pathetic company. Can’t you feel it?”

“Joker’s Rise Up and take your throne in this Dark Kingdom”!!!!!

With those final words, Equinox disappears once again into the shadows leaving us hungry for more as we watch as the umbrella snapped into a sonic blur of speed. A gust of wind spookily blows the class room door back and forth as the camera’s zoom away as you can hear Equinox cackle loud and hard as screams can be heard. Slowly the view changes into darkness. No more Equinox, no more scenery, just darkness. Fade…to…the End.
[/i]
user posted image

"Joker's of The Dark Kingdom, it's time to take your throne in your own way"!!!

SCW Championship reigns

SCW Roulette Champion (1 time) 06/08/2014-11/09/2014