Author Topic: ?????? Eiy? tai shiroi ?kami  (Read 292 times)

Offline Equinox

• The Dark Kingdom's only hope
    • View Profile
    • HighSpotHero
?????? Eiy? tai shiroi ?kami
« on: May 04, 2018, 10:52:05 PM »
 ========================
Scene One: Focusing on a new kind of style
========================

Setting is in St.Louis Missouri, Nox is seen in his home town at the local gym in the ring sparring with his trainer Joe Montana. He can be seen practicing his kicks at Joe’s legs then transitioning into his hands. Joe keeps blocking them as he is suppose to as the camera’s are rolling in the back ground as his girlfriend Holli is got the camcorder filming. Nox shots for the legs taking Joe out off the ground and down. Then transitioning into an armbar wrenching back as Joe taps. Another person he trains with jumps into the ring and charges at Nox. Nox sidesteps him and knees the man in the face. The man doubles over at Nox lifts him up and powerbombs him to the mat. From there Nox rolls the opponent onto his knees and knees him in the face. Nox smiles proudly. It’s a move he’s been working on for Jay.

For the most part Nox, because of the schedule he has being all over the world has to continuously train. He is banged up and sore that’s for sure but nothing will stop him from giving it his all. A lot has happened since Jay’s passing. He’s wrestled numerous matches all over the world. So his focus on SCW hasn’t changed nor dampened. He & Keira Fisher-Johnson overcame Ben Jordon & Brittany Williams. The end result wasn’t how he would have liked but it is what it is.

He’s not forgotten the match with Fenris & Courtney Pierce who are his next round opponents.  Nox has been through a lot of places lately. Just because he’s been worldwide lately doesn’t mean SCW isn’t on his mind. He gets out the ring and gets a towel to dry off his face. Looking into the camcorder that’s directed at him, he chuckles.

“It’s been a good while since I have been home to train. It’s actually quite nice to train with one of my personal trainers and his son. It’s nice to be Home to the friends and family I’ve known for years in this state I love so much. Growing up here I never dreamed I’d be stepping out of plane in front of my home town a world traveled wrestler.”

In the back of his mind he could feel himself retrace how the match went for him & Keira. He chuckled

“I see you guys found whom I will be facing at SCW. I’ve never fought Fenris before. I’ve seen what he can do. But as the saying goes. Anything he can do I can do better. He’s definitely skilled that’s for sure no doubt about it. Am I worried about him? I’d have to be honest and say I am not.”

Taking a moment to pause, Equinox looks up at the ceiling before speaking again. Equinox hears the cheers of his fans in his head. Taking a breath, he sighed. He saw Fenris as some hyped up MMA Fighter who was just getting started in pro wrestling. But see Nox had a point to get across.

“I’ll be honest. I have had a pretty good week so far. Another GZWA Television Title defense, a title win in EIW, My singles victory in CWD and my tag match in Prime. But nothing comes close to this match. It’s truly a chance to test myself. Truly a chance to test my limits and see where they can go. I’ve made a statement in the last few months of being back. I look to continuing that statement. That I can simply hang with the best. That I can be that good as I am expected to be. Nothing compares to the momentum you get from this place. Nothing compares to that win that I so desperately want to get over Fenris & Courtney Pierce.”

He pauses for a moment and gets his water bottle out of his duffle bag. Takes a quick drink before continuing.

“Sin City Wrestling is place where you can be made or broken all in one night. That never rings more true than this upcoming match with Fenris & Courtney Pierce. While my own partner has been the factor in this match and finishing our opponents. I admit it’s left a VERY sour taste in my mouth. I image with Fenris NOT securing the pin or submission in his last two matches, it’s been bothering him too. I gave my all out there against Ben Jordon, second to none. To simply have Keira’s back because I believe that she like myself can be champion here. While my opponent is a white wolf. He is no King of Highspots. He can’t do what I do. He can’t wow the crowd like I can. That brings me to Brittney Peirce. I am quite intrigued what she can do against Keira. There’s no doubt this will be a killer match. See, like Fenris, they both are here for themselves and I continually be here for my fans. See my opponents doesn’t understand how you fuel me out there on our battlefield. Ask yourself one question. Truly do you have what it takes to tell a story and make the fans believe you? I think not.”
Nox takes moment to breath
“So for one night I come back to SCW to fight the two folks I never ever thought I’d face. To make an impact and show off what I can do. Putting a smile on someone’s face is just the best reaction I can get from the crowd and make the fans leave happy. I just want to give the fans a show. That’s art to me and well I know when Fenris and I lock up the fans will see a few different styles in the ring. I’ve adapted both Japanese and British strong style to my craft over the years. I want so badly to win this tournament. Nothing will stop me.”

He closes his eyes. Envisioning himself coming home to his home town seeing the friends and family all excited to see the 2018 Blast From the Past tournament winner getting off the plane. He sighs for a moment before opening his eyes. He just knew he had to do ANYTHING he could to advance to the finals.

“I want nothing more than to risk it all. This entire week I have gone around the world to different companies to make my fair share of shock and amazements. I was able to win championships recently with great pride and honor. Like the championships I have won elsewhere. I would love to be able to call myself champion once more here. But to do so I have to overcome a man who is very determined like myself and likewise goes to his partner.”
Slight pause

“You guys I have to hand it to you. You’ve played all your cards. It might hype you up to try and end me. However it’s not possible for the two of you to end me & Keira. I’ve heard a lot of people in this industry say they can end me & look at where I am today. I am the High Spot Hero for a reason these are my people and I fight for them. I will not just lie down and let either of you make a name off me.”

“Now if you will excuse me. I have to go book a flight to Reno, Nevada. The match has been made and the cards have been dealt. See you there soon, High Fliers.”

He smiles as he grabs the towel and tosses it into his duffle bag.

========================
-You’re in for a surprise-
========================

What a past few days it has been. Sitting here in my hotel in Reno Nevada mentally prepared. But first the fans deserve a promo.

I take a seat at the desk where my laptop and my camcorder hooked up to prepare for my latest piece on a promo. I was looking forward to making myself come off as this confident dude. The face paint on my face glistens as my laptop is booting up the program for my camcorder that’s hooked up to it.

“I feel like I am for once at a loss for words. It’s shocking because I really shouldn’t be. I’ve seen you do a lot of talking on social media in a language a lot of us might not know. I’ve literally been curious and had to have Holli translate it a few times. I love that you’re confident which is good. Because I want the best fight you can possibly bring. It’s simply meaning that you’re taking me seriously. Let’s be honest you should because people who don’t end up losing in the near future.”

I smile with a bit of smirk on my face.

“In all honesty, I thank you Management for giving me and Keira this fight. It gives us a chance to grow and fight to the bitter end. Regardless of the result you won’t hear me complain or flatter. Because I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. The White Wolf faces the Highspot Hero. It’s a match even if it’s a tag match folks have been looking forward too. Because I’ll be honest I have seen your last few promo’s. Normally I would say the odds aren’t in your favor. But this time they could be in your favor. I honestly don’t know. It’s something everyone in this business has to take into account. There is no shame in losing. The way I see it we all have something to prove in the end. You had the win last week Fenris because of your partner like I had because of mine. But I admit you held your own out there. You stand even less of chance with yours truly. I hope I get to end this stupid facade you put on and this horrible bravado you put forth. Make no mistake all the training and effort I have put worth is so that I can push you to your limit. This is something you have to put your heart into. Something you have to enjoy even when push comes to shove. I inspire the weak and helpless. I give people hope. I wonder what you do for the fans, Fenris? I truly do. I guess we will just have to find out won’t we?”

I love it when my creativity comes together and creates magic with my words. I love it when I find out who says what and devise a plan to destroy them verbally.

“See I’ve held championships here and there. I’ve won many matches. Had some match of the year. The odds in Reno, Nevada aren’t looking bright for me. I proved once before I can overcome challenges. As a hero we all know good and evil exists. I see nothing but two parts of this evil world stacked up against yours truly. But I can’t give up and I can’t let myself get clouded.”
Slight pause from myself before continuing

“I am ready to be their weapon. I refuse to let egomaniacs such as yourselves sit in this company and make the fans not get their money’s worth. The fans are what got me this far. Soon I will be headed on another plane to Reno, Nevada to the William Peccole Park and headed to face Fenris & Courtney alongside Keira Johnson in full effect.”

I feel my gaze lock on the blinking red light at the camera's right side. I have so much to say and little time to do it.

Slight smirk before taking a moment to breath. The paint is drying on my face.

“Courtney you will be someone Keira has covered rest assured. Sorry but you have no chance against me Fenris and I am out to prove that. IF you guys win it will most likely be me taking the fall. That’s how this shit normally goes right? The heroes of the story taking the fall. I hope not. To the both of you, I beat obstacles every damn day as being a single father. I hope you understand I am not playing games. Not with you and not with anyone. A win over me & Keira tonight at the William Peccole Park won’t be easy and by some chance either of you come out on top. Lighting won’t strike twice.”

I chuckle

“I have faced some of the best talent in the world so far. It’s a battlefield out there. I am ready for war? I am always ready. Wars have been brought against me many times. But here I am still standing. It doesn’t matter how many times I get knocked down because I will keep getting back up rest assured.”

I let out a light chuckle.

“When it really comes down to it’s really quite amusing.”

I take a moment to remove the shirt of mine. Scars are located all throughout my body.

“You see the scars on my body, guys? They tell you a story. With each high flying maneuver we will learn about each other in that ring. With each striking blow that I deliver to either of you, you will simply learn that I am not just high flying. I have been all around the world. Trained with some of the best and beaten some of the best. I’m here to make a difference.”

I chuckle as I get up and grab my duffle bag and open it up. Insides my paints for tonights match.

“Hours from now the fans will see what we all are made of. The flocks of High Fliers will be here soon to see both of you get the ass kicking you both rightfully deserve. I respect the fight you guys will bring just so you know.”

I grin again, because I was ready and hyped.

“I take a look at you both and shake my head in disappointment. Why you ask? We aren’t alike. But you both are. You’re both delusional. I’ve beaten a lot of the best this world has to offer and that isn’t you on that list of the best. I am slowly going to prove I can hang with the best here in this company. You can say you’re better than me anyone of you on the roster. I am going to prove that I am just as good if not better. Saying and doing something is two entirely different things. The Homework has been done and the battlefield has been set. I’m ready to go to war. I’m ready to go all out and beat Fenris & Courtney alongside Keira in front of the High Fliers at the William Peccole Park in Reno, Nevada. I've said all I can say. Time to show them I mean business.”

Time to come out there for the fans in what could be my first and only match with Revolt against Jackson Blayde & Dustin Diamond in a triple threat match. I close my eyes. On my eyelids, barbed wire can be seen painted on them. I chuckle.

“I am going to enjoy making you work for a chance at a win. Those finals are as good as ours. I look forward to when the world sees us put on a fight of a lifetime. Welcome to Wayward Dreams...”

On that I turn off the camcorder as the screen fades to black.
user posted image

"Joker's of The Dark Kingdom, it's time to take your throne in your own way"!!!

SCW Championship reigns

SCW Roulette Champion (1 time) 06/08/2014-11/09/2014