Author Topic: The return of a Hero  (Read 336 times)

Offline Equinox

• The Dark Kingdom's only hope
    • View Profile
    • HighSpotHero
The return of a Hero
« on: April 14, 2018, 12:03:50 AM »
 The Return of a Hero…..

We open on The Highspot Hero. He is seen in the gym kicking a bag hanging on a chain repeatedly. We can see a cameraman not too far away as Nox is kicking while speaking.

“I left some time ago from SCW. I watched from the sidelines. The place did fine without me, but it killed me to see a cancer such as Calvin Harris come into my home and invade it. But while I was here, I had a small run as your SCW Roulette Champion. I saw every match after losing the championship and it made me miss this place that much more. But here we are now, Blast for the Past 2018. I am teamed with Keira Fisher whose a multiple time champion here in SCW.”

He pauses for a moment to catch his breath before continuing again.

“We facing two of the best in Jessie Salco and Joshua ACQUIN. Joshua a former tag team champion here in his own right. It’s going to be a fight that is for sure.  I like the wrestling business where it’s the best get in the ring, we throw down and the best gets their hand raised. Because that’s what this tournament brings. The best vs. the best.”

He starts to land in punches along with his kicks.

“I made mistakes long ago. I regret them terribly. But this is my chance to give back. It’s my chance to make a difference. Jessie it’s no secret I am tagging with you elsewhere but make no mistake I know what you are capable of. But know this Keira has my back out there, so all I can simply do is have her back when it comes to Joshua.”

Nox pauses for a moment and smiles with a deep sigh.

“I missed this place, Sin City Wrestling. I had so many goods times in this place. This place helped make me a better person and I can’t nearly thank you enough for that. Look Joshua, I got no beef with you. So what happens to you in this match isn’t personal just business…”

Nox looks over and spots a  replica of the SCW Roulette Championship.  

“I’ll gladly step back in the ring with you, Joshua because once before we had a pretty good match. I look forward to the chance to have that again. But, there’s others who I’d love to step in the ring with too but that comes with time. I will do anything to become a champion here again even if that means becoming Roulette Champion again. Let me make it very clear to you that there is nothing I won’t do to win this match.”
Slight pause from the Highspot Hero

“Since I have been gone I’ve been around the world. I have done a lot of things in the wrestling world. Made a dream matches come true and encountered the violent things of this world. I am ready for this match up. This tag match is something I’ve looked forward to for a while now….”

“Moving on…”

Another slight pause from Nox

“I am doing this for my kids. I am doing this for me. It’s my redemption. It’s my chance to make a difference. On SCW return show, I face a cocky guy who calls himself sin city. I have seen Sin, Joshua and you clearly have no idea what that is. It’s no lie, Joshua has talent.”

He chuckles and starts picking up speed with his kicks and punches. He can feel his arms and legs begin to throb.

“Thing is Joshua & Jessie, there is a difference between myself and Keira which makes this match so fun. Keira and I love to have fun. She is called a superhero. I am called the Highspot Hero. However you Joshua simply have an ego, trust me I have seen it before. I can look at anyone and see their worth. Jessie is going to be a wildcard in this as she is the one who has something to prove between you & her Joshua. I’m not going to be arrogant and just write this match off like we already have it won…”

“You’ve both go a killer instinct. That’s fine and now I get to step in the ring with you both. See we have been in the ring together before, Joshua. But I have never stepped in the ring with Keira as my partner in the end I am looking forward to it. But I look forward to this match as well. I look forward to getting in the ring with respect and honor to all people in this ring and then in the future…”

“Let’s look to the future guys….”

“But where do I go from here?  Make no mistake we’re all looking to be champion at somepoint again. I have a point to prove. I want to represent this company all over again. This time I am free of the pressure. Let me do what’s good for this company. If there is one thing I know it going to happen, it’s that we’re going to tear the house down. Las Vegas, Nevada at the Sam's Town won’t know what hit it…I promise.”

“Let’s go guys…”

OOC: Not my best but its something in. Got called into work earlier today so I couldn't get a second scene in.
user posted image

"Joker's of The Dark Kingdom, it's time to take your throne in your own way"!!!

SCW Championship reigns

SCW Roulette Champion (1 time) 06/08/2014-11/09/2014