Author Topic: A Dream and A Nightmare  (Read 464 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
A Dream and A Nightmare
« on: July 03, 2020, 07:27:27 PM »
 Keira is seen in the locker room of her and Roxi. She decided to relax a bit after her match with Apple. For the first time in what seemed like days, Keira was finally in a calm piece of mind. Well, til she heard the door open. She opens her eyes, saying

Keira: Well, it's about time Rox--

But Keira finally notices and sees a guy standing there, she quickly stands and gets into defensive position

Keira: OK PAL! Come for an ass whipping!?

Jack: You really are a crazy bitch. I was just trying to tell you about your match next week.

Keira: First off, don't sneak up into a locker room like that. Especially mine. Second off, tiny dick. A match? Is it a Crystal Hilton on a Forklift Match?

Jack: No. Don't know why you're worried about my dick considering who you are. But if you wanna act like a like bitch, then I don't need to tell you anything. Was just trying to get word around. But whatever.

Keira: I know your rep. You don't give a shit. Just tell me what I got and get it over with. All I want is a fight.

Keira keeps looking at Jack as she smirks

Keira: And your face looks very punchable right now....

All of a sudden, Roxi is seen coming from behind, backing Keira off a little bit

Jack: Yeah, don't give a shit what you think. You got a tag match next week. There you go.

Keira: Care for some context? I thought I was bad at it...

Roxi: Keira!

Jack: Maybe you want to control you wife.

Jack turns back to Keira: Since you want to be a bitch about it, that's all you're getting.

Jack throws up his hands, and leaves.

Keira: I'm being a bitch....you're the one with the stick up your ass....

Roxi:  Making friends I see.

Keira: I think I found my soulmate!

Keira does a fake swoon, giving Roxi a eyeroll motion

Roxi: Very funny. Do you feel better now?

Keira: Yea, I do.

Keira leans on Roxi and smiles

Keira: Now...since I got a tag match. Looks like Team Hero rises again.

Roxi: I guess.

Roxi stops and thinks for a moment.

Roxi: Actually, he didn't say WE have a tag match. He said you did.

Keira: Yea. Normally if I got one, I automatically know it's us.

Roxi: Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

As soon as Roxi says this, she gets a notice on her phone. She looks at it while Keira waits, smirking a bit

Keira: Soooo. Who is Team Hero facing?

Roxi: Um... that depends on what you mean by "Team Hero"

Keira turns and looks at Roxi with a "Really?" look

Keira: Team Hero, the Wife/Wife Duo. Keira and Roxi. Roxi and Keira? FORMER Bombshell Tag Champs? Needs to try to get those reinstated....

Roxi: Well, we're not wrestling together.

Keira's eyes widen

Keira: Jack...that BASTARD! He's separating us! He wants us to face each other on different teams!

Roxi: It's not that either.

Keira: ....You're the ref?

Roxi: I'm not in the match at all

Keira: So...who am I facing? Who's my tag partner?

Roxi: You get Salco and Mercedes Vargas for opponents, and Candy for a tag partner

Keira: Awwww! Jessie Salco and Mercedes Vargas!? I wanted a challenge. Not two of the Three Jobbing Stooges!

Roxi: Just remember that you're not a champion either.

Keira: Yea, but at least I can do a thing called TRY! When was the last time Mercedes won a match?

Roxi: That doesn't make her and less dangerous.

Keira: I beat Mercedes twice. Jessie Salco hasn't touched a title in her entire career. I can say I have. Sure, a short time. But I have. Can't wait to hear how I choked again from their mouths...that song and dance. I swear, they need new material from their playbook.

Keira sighs a bit

Keira: Plus, I'm teaming with my best friend. I wanted her to have a challenge with me. Not some hasbeen and never was.

Keira smirks a bit

Keira: Still going to focus. Won't be fun, though when you know the end result. At this point, only way Mercedes would have a win again is if her career was on the line

Roxi: Jessie is a former routlette champion

Keira: Yea, So was Candy. So was I. So was you and so was Mercedes. This is basically a battle of former Roulette Champions. Except me and Candy, we got stuff to prove. Jessie is a joke and Mercedes should have had her career over ages ago.

Keira slowly turns her back to Roxi, not as disrespect, but more to grab a towel as she continues

Keira: Like I said before. I wish Jack had given me and Candy better opponents to fight. A worthy challenge. Nowadays, those two are jokes. Watch me win the bet on them saying stuff about me. End result will be the same.

Keira turns back and kisses Roxi on the cheek

Keira: Least my head is clear for the first time in weeks.

Roxi: You know better than to disrespect opponents. Do not treat this like it's a walk in the park. No match is. Ever.

Keira: I know and you know I usually don't, dear. But when it comes to those two, especially Salco from what she said about Nate years ago.....

Roxi: That's motivation. That's what you need to use this as. Tonight was a first step, it does not give you the ability to talk down to any opponent.

Keira: Jessie Salco will ALWAYS be the exception...

Keira looks at Roxi

Keira: Don't convince me otherwise...

Roxi: I'm not trying to. I'm trying to get you to not get overconfident.

Keira: Don't worry about that. I won't. Cause I got Candy as my tag partner. I will be leveled and ready.

Roxi: Good.

Keira goes to turn for a shower, but she gets turned around and kissed by Roxi

Keira: What was that for?

Roxi: Because... I love you?

Keira: I love you too, but I'm not in the mood for it.

Roxi's eyes widen

Roxi: What... whatever go shower.

Keira chuckles as she kisses Roxi on the cheek. She goes to take a shower as Roxi smiles

Roxi: Heh. You still got it, Ke.

The scene fades on it

----------------------------
The scene opens at Roxi and Keira's house. Keira is seen relaxing for once, building on her Gunpla. She finishes the final piece and sits it onto the side.

Nate: Mama, you fix?

Keira: No, just building, Nate

Nate: Okay. It's... all done?

Keira: it is

Nate: Yay! Mama did it!

Keira turns and picks Nate up. She kisses him on the cheek and holds him

Nate: I love you Mama.

Keira: I love you too, Nate

Nate giggles.

Keira: Now go play

Nate: Okay.

Nate smiles and runs off. Keira turns as she looks at the Gunpla she built. She then feels arms wrapping around her as Keira smiles.

Roxi: You feeling okay?

Keira: Yea, I'm fine. Building.

Roxi: Good.

Keira: Better than letting it all build in my mind, slowly going insane cause of it.

Roxi: I'm glad that you've overcome that

Keira: Now if you could stop letting Amber go rent free in your head...

Roxi: I'm not. Don't start that.

Keira: I have to remind you. I won't lose you to that kind of darkness again.

Roxi: I'm not going there. You don't have to worry.

Keira: That's why you have the contacts, dear.

Roxi: It's not for me Keira. You know that.

Keira: I know. Hence why I said to hold onto them, just in case. You never know.

Roxi: I don't know. It's just... different. It's a mental battle.

Keira slowly stands up as she looks at Roxi. She then says to her

Keira: Yea, it is. This is why you have to fight fire with fire. I know more about mental battles over my years of fighting Sin.

Keira takes a deep breath

Keira: Yea, I know more about my fists, a physical battle if anything. But you know that I had to fight a mental battle and barely won it. Amber is doing just that. Roxi will not win the Mental Battle...

Keira looks back into Roxi's eyes

Keira: Lust will....

Roxi: My own wife is doubting me...

Keira: Your own wife is trying to help you. From what you told me...

Keira keeps looking at Roxi

Keira: If Amber sees that you're starting to lose the mental battle even ONCE! She won't hesitate to strike. Like a snake, waiting in the grass.

Keira gives Roxi a hug

Roxi: Just... let me deal with it. That's all I ask

Keira: I am. All I ask is that if it goes south...DEEP...SOUTH. You'll fight fire with fire. You'll use those contacts....ONCE! I trust you, Roxi. But even you need help, even if it isn't from me.

As Roxi goes to answer, Elizabeth is seen coming in, looking a bit worried.

Keira: Liz? What's up?

Elizabeth: You two need to come see this...

The two quickly go to the living room as the TV is going, showing a familiar face

Keira: Keri!?

News Reporter: As we repeat, another bizarre disappearance as Keri Fisher, otherwise known as the sister of Wrestling star, Keira Fisher has now been reported missing from her home in California. Keri was last seen on Monday after leaving a Walmart with groceries. If anyone knows any infomation--

Keira begins to clench her fist

Elizabeth: Keira, I'm so sorry...

Keira: ....Keri. My sister...Who would...

Roxi:  I don't know...

Keira: I wanna say it's Amelia. I still say she's lying. If she is...and she hurt my sister...

Roxi: She's locked up. How could she do it?

Keira: She would find a way. She's that kind of crazy, Roxi!

Keira turns and goes to get her costume

Keira: I'm going back to Amelia's cell and beat the living shit out of her til she tells me the truth! Now getting my sister involved....She'll be lucky I don't snap her neck!

Roxi finally gets in front of Keira

Roxi: She... is locked up. You can't hurt her. And it's exactly where she wants to be right now.

Keira: Roxi...this is my sister we're talking about. Whoever did it...

Roxi: Well... call her number, but blaming people isn't helping anyone.

Keira sighs as she goes to the phone to do so, hoping it was just a false alarm. After a few minutes, she slams the phone down in worry

Keira: She's not answering....

Roxi: Who reported her missing then?

Keira: Her wife.

Roxi: Well.. what does she know? Call her.

Keira: WHO DO YOU THINK I WAS CALLING!?

Roxi: Calm down! Don't yell at me. Yelling isn't helping anything.

Keira: I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!

Keira begins to run her fingers through her hair in total fear

Roxi: Stop. Just stop. Okay, The police are going to look for her. I'm sure that her wife has done all she can, and I'm sure she's worried about Keri more than you. But you need to calm down.

Keira takes a few deep breaths, knowing for now, that's all she could do

Roxi: Until we have more details, we can't really do anything right now. It sucks... I know that. But we can't fall apart right now.

Keira: I know. You're right. As soon as you find out something. Tell me, I WILL find my sister!

Roxi: I will do what I can.

Keira: I know you will. I just can't lose anymore of my family, Roxi...

Roxi: Of course. I'll do everything in my power to help

Keira turns and rushes to the chamber, wanting to fight. As she gets to the room, Roxi is right behind her to stop her.

Roxi:  What are you doing?

Keira: Training, what does it look like? If I keep it build up, we'll argue again

Roxi: Just... be under control. that's all I ask.

Keira: Hard to do. Even if I focus on Jessie and Mercedes right now.

Roxi: I know things are crazy right now. I understand your pain. Just don't get too crazy.

Keira: I'll try not too....But it'll be hard not to.....

Roxi: I know.

Keira leans in, giving Roxi a kiss on the cheek. She enters the chamber again as Roxi seals it like before, for a hour, the scene fading on that

=================================
It's actually kind of funny in a way. I don't get a match in weeks, I come back and I basically beat Apple. Knew that would happen to be quite honest with you. Although, she did put up a good fight.

But that's over with. Now we finally move on to this Climax Control. We move onto my tag match this week which THANKS JACK FOR NOT GIVING ME ANY DAMN DETAILS ABOUT! Had to find out for myself! You're about as useless as Mercedes at this point. That says alot.

But still.

This week, I finally get to team up with one of my best friends I've made in SCW. A cuite in her own right with a heart of gold. Basically part of Team Hero now in my eyes. Candy! While I still can't wait for you to face me again one on one, this is another dream I wanted to do with you. I just hope I'll be a good enough partner for you in this. Considering who we got, this might be a cake walk.

SO! Let me guess what my opponents Jessie Sucko...Salco and Mercedes Vargas will say about me....

"You suck, Keira! You choke your title chance! You're stuck in Roxi's shadow. You're not better than us, blah blah fucking blah!"

That's basically the short version of it. Cause when it comes to those two dipshits, they're broken records. Going over and over again. Yes, you two are former Bombshell Roulette Champions. So are me and Candy! Except she's done something lately and lately for me, I CAN get a title shot!

What is Jessie going to do? Complain more about how she thinks that she's better than me when lately, I've been a crap ton better than her? Yea, this old lady that has "Barely done anything except a tag title win" in your eyes has made a legacy for herself. Candy is a legend in the making, while you, Salco?

You're nothing more than a complete and utter joke!

I considered you a threat at one point. Keywords there, AT ONE POINT! But then you decide on that one night on a boat, you tried to threaten my son. MY OWN FLESH AND BLOOD! I have never, EVER forgiven you for that! So to be honest. I made sure your life, every time I stepped in the ring with you, I would make your life a living hell!

And the end result each time since I came back?

You lost to me! You're a joke, Salco! A useless piece of shit. Just like Mercedes is!

Since we're on the subject of Vargas. Hi, nice to see you again. Are you ready to lay down like you usually do? Don't answer that, cause I know the answer to that.

You haven't had a damn win since I came back, that I can remember. Hell, for all I know, you haven't had a damn win even before I came back! What do you do, dream about matches and then you lose in them too!?

That's all you're ever good for nowadays, Mercedes! You talk the big fucking talk day in and day out. While on the side, you do the stats for SCW, which you're not even good at that to begin with and then when your match comes. Look at where you are. Down on the mat, shoulders pinned...

3!

I'd say it's a spoiler alert, but we've seen this story before already. If anything, Mercedes, you're not even a warm up at this point. You should have retired sooner....

But I can at least say this from the bottom of my heart.

....Apple is a better fighter AND a better wrestler than you.

So come Climax Control, Team Hero rises again with it's newest member in Candy while Salco and Vargas. Well, to be honest, it'll be mostly Vargas since she loves being on her back in that ring nowadays. Either way, time to once again B.A.B

BREAK A BITCH!

See you bitches then!