Author Topic: Choose Your Destiny  (Read 495 times)

Offline Alexis Morrison

• #AntiStarlet
    • View Profile
    • Alexis Mercer
Choose Your Destiny
« on: September 07, 2012, 10:48:12 PM »
 “… and it would be that the blood line would learn of their fate at the hands of the beast. No mere acts of God could not save them from the uncertain death that awaits to devour them, and sever their heads as trophy pieces to the coming days end times. A fate that would be remembered as the time it brutality begun...”
Lilith 4:11, Book of Brotherhood

ACT I

September 7th, Beginnings of the Age of Darkness, 2012

I had been trapped, locked inside my mind as the clock ticked until our lord would return to the world which he had be forsaken among many eons ago. It would be the last age in which the world shall rule under our enemy and start a new beginning, as the demons set free from their prison. It had been a few weeks since Sin City Wrestling would book me against a brother and sister duo in a tag team match was a bit laughable, considering I trust no one in this rat hole but respected those who chosen different paths instead of the millionth sheep wondering around wrestling. We open as the moon grew full, and a single owl stands guarding his position watching for something to feed from atop an oak tree. This would be the start of my rise onto a division dripping with blood and smelled of pure, utter chaos.

My hair blew behind me while I walked along the streets said to have remembrance of a time where an unforgiving general executing many soldiers. You feel a slight chill coming from the north, and start to hear the clacking of my heels as the cameras slowly pan revealing a narrow street and blood red brick. I appeared smoking the last cigarette blowing the cancer in the air as I walked, I didn’t care.

“Quit being a pussy,” I said out loud before continuing. “Sarah, how will the order envision your leadership after I’m deep inside the earth coughing up daisies?  Koji’s got to deal with me. And, I’m not in a good mood. Blood will be poured over the mat tomorrow.”

“But Mistress isn’t she the Bombshell Roulette champion? She did beat Kittie.”

And there she slowly approached. Sarah was eighteen before the order had stolen her away from everything. Now she was nothing more than a street rat. Jones had never been traveling before, and this Global Tour of Sin City Wrestling was the first time. I looked at her, my eyes couldn’t believe how time had flown by and she was still with us by my side.  Yet, there still questions going through her mind.

“I care not, I’ve been in this business as a manager for a number of years and if there’s one thing I learned is that it doesn’t matter how unstoppable you appear, you’re just as good as the next person. Katrina can say whatever she wants to try to derail me from proving I’m just as tough as her. Katrina maybe have beat Kittie, but she will never beat me. No amount of karate can stop the end of her.”

“Title belts made nothing me, just another chance to I’m better. Besides, Goth will be there to help out his brother with this trash walking around, not giving a shit.”
Sarah approached my position like a child river. as I brush my hand over her hair.

“Can we trust him?”

“Of course, kitten.”

She turns, seeing Katrina though starring back at her like a ghostly girl, as. She pictures thoughts of dominance for her opponent this week filled that red-head. Knowing that the deadline, for me, was the one chance to prove she was to the Bombshells I was coming with vengeance. “Of Course.”

I smile as we close.
>>