Author Topic: Last showdown for you!!!  (Read 2004 times)

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
Last showdown for you!!!
« on: November 17, 2023, 06:38:24 PM »
The scene opens up with Justin Smith at his hotel room in Flagstaff, talking about his debut in SCW two weeks ago.

Justin-I know I talked a big game in my debut, and fell short against Matty Mallow, and I will seek my revenge.  Matty has no idea what is coming his way.  I will show him no mercy.  He has to earn my respect. I know I am the superior athlete and he will soon find out how good I really am.  I look forward to facing him again and showing him what I am truly capable of.

Justin laughs before calling his old training buddy and former SCW star Hitamashii about Justin’s upcoming opponent in The Troll.

Justin-Hey Hitamashii, do you have a few minutes so I can pick your brain on my opponent on Sunday in the Troll.

Hitamashii-Sure. I steamrolled him when I faced him, and you’re better than I am, so if I were him, I’d be afraid.

Justin-Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Justin waves off the cameraman, asking him to leave so Justin can finish the conversation as the scene fades to black.

The following day, Justin makes his way to the pool to get some swimming in, but turns to the camera to address his opponent, The Troll.

Justin-Troll, only a true idiot would mistake me for SCW Ring Announcer Justin Decent.  You are a bigger joke than Justin Bieber.  I am going to make an example out of you. There is nothing you can do, nowhere you can hide.  When I see you, I am going to envision Matty Mallow and show you and the world how dominant I really can be when I choke your sorry ass out. I will be the last man standing with a fire in my eyes and a rage that cannot be extinguished!!!

The scene ends with Justin cackling.

Title reigns
N/a