Author Topic: rp vs rodrigo  (Read 2022 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
rp vs rodrigo
« on: November 17, 2023, 01:49:50 PM »

It’s late at night as we see a young couple walking through a hallway towards their apartment, they are laughing a bit out loud as they have clearly had a bit too much to drink. The male tries to find the right key to open the door as we loud banging against the door on the other end of the hallway.

“Go back to sleep old man.”

Hisses the drunk young man as he chuckles underneath his breath, trying to clear his head as he finally manages to open the door as the two youngsters enter before close the door behind them. Causes the camera to turn it’s attention towards the door where we heard the banging, zooming in on the thick door as we hear a soft tapping. Fingers scratching against the door while a soft mumbling is heard, incapable to identify what is being said before it turns back to silence.

*Inside the apartment*

The shat has changed at the other end of the door, a slightly lid hallway between the door towards the outside and the door towards the living room. We see a figure seated in a corner, holding his hands against his face. Digging his fingers into his temple, trying to push out whatever it is that is bothering him as he groans softly.

“Get out of my head….”

He whispers, over and over again the same sentence as the figure closes his eyes with all of his might. We see a light being turned on inside the living room as the door towards the hallway opens up, we see a female stand in the door entrance with a concerned look on her face.

“Gerrit? Are you alright sweetie?”

Asks the woman that we all know as Melissa, she slowly moves up towards him before kneeling down in front of him. She places her left hand upon his forehead, sensing the heat radiating from his forehead as this causes her to react in shock.

“It’s alright sweetie, I already called Janet. She said she would be here within the next 30 minutes.”

She whispers close towards his ear, he keeps on mumbling before wrapping his arms around her neck and allows the tears to flow for the first time since he could remember after having dropped in the corner in utter craziness. The thought runs through his mind, asking himself whether he indeed has lost his mind. Thinking back about the visions that he had been enduring, the nights that he suddenly woke up anywhere in their apartment in realization that he had been sleepwalking once more. He had embraced the idea of sharing all of these visions and dreams with his psychiatrist, hoping that it would finally calm him down. But the opposite has occurred, the impact of these visions and dreams has increased impact wise. It has caused him to have remained awake for three days in a row, unable to close his eyes not longer than perhaps five to ten minutes in fear that he would not wake up again.

“Come to the living room sweetie, you can lay down on the sofa.”

He feels her hands wrap underneath his left arm, helping him to get back up to his feet. He feels the ache in his leg muscles scream in agony as the movement of his body became very difficult until having made the first three steps into the direction of the living room. Goth sighs of relieve after he feels the coldness of the sofa come in contact with the skin of his body that has not been covered by his boxers and sleeveless shirt. Causing his body to feel heavy of tiredness as he is struggling to resist the temptation to fall asleep out of fear. He slowly reopens his eyes as he smells the scent of a glass of hot chocolate being pushed underneath his nose, lifting his hands upwards in an automatic reaction before blowing some cold air against the heat before attempting to take a sip.

“Oh God, that is exactly what I needed.”

He groans softly, there were so many things he rather would do instead of trying to stay awake and awaiting for Janet. But he still has faith that in due time these issues will disappear and finally return to his normal self.

“Normal self…, yeah as if…”

He whispers to himself between little sips of the hot chocolate, the warmth relaxes his body as he finally allows his eyes to be closed as he refuses to resist the temptation as suddenly the doorbell rings.

“Ugh….,”

Goth reopens his eyes, the tiredness resists against his will to get up and open the door as Melissa pushes him back with her right hand.

“I will open the door, that must be Janet.”

Goth wants to argue with her, but the tiredness upon his body won’t allow him as he finally gives in reluctantly as he takes another sip before placing the cup of chocolate upon the table in front of him. He hears soft whispers coming from their hallway before Janet is allowed to enter the bedroom as Goth looks up at her.

“I came as quickly I could.”

She tells Melissa, Goth notices that she is wearing sweat pants and a jacket that she is taking off, revealing the night gown that she had underneath it. Goth instinctively tries to protest, but the lack of energy won’t allow him doing so.

“How is he??”

He hears Janet ask Melissa, who responds towards her as soft as possible as Goth’s eyelids grow heavier and heavier before finally his eyes start to close.

“I think we all should get some rest and start in the morning.”

Is the last thing he hears Janet whisper towards his wife, the two ladies prepare to get some sleep as well until the next morning.

*A visual of pain*

“Where am I??”

We hear Goth mumbling as he reopens his eyes, noticing a flicking lightbulb above his head as he realizes he is resting upon his sofa upon his living room. His eyes moves around the ceiling, trying to recognize the area he has been resting upon, but not recognizing it to be anywhere he has been in his life. He tries to get up, but his entire body is unable to move as if he has been paralyzed. He manages to lift up his head, noticing that his upper body and legs have been strapped down upon a table with some tight leather straps.

“What the??”

He suddenly hears a screeching door open, he turns his head towards where the sound has been coming from but nobody enters.

“Hello Gerrit….”

He snaps his head back when he hears a voice from the opposite side, staring into the empty eye holes of a skeleton with long black hair. The skeleton is wearing a dress that looks awful familiar to him.

“Oh God no…,”

The skeleton pushes some hair out of its face before dropping the bone structured hand upon his skin, causing him to shiver out of agonizing pain and fear. He shudders as he tries to break free from the straps on the table, but fails big time.

“Forgive me Gerrit, but I had to tie you up. I didn’t want to see you run away anymore…”

His eyes widen, sweat pours down from his forehead. Unable to answer her as a gag has emerged upon his mouth, causing him to murmur something as the skeleton nods her head in some sort of understanding.

“I know baby, I know you are excited to see me again. Look, I put on this dress on just for you.”

The skeleton backs off a few steps from the table, intending to grant Goth a spectacular view to the dress he once had bought his first wife. Causing tears to flow from his eyes, remembering the dress he had bought her in the last few months of her existence, wearing it the last time she was able to stand on her own two feet upon her own strength as they watched the sunset at the beach.

“I’m so happy you remember babe.”

Her nails scratch his skin, causing him to look down upon them with a look of fear. Noticing how long they have grown since her death, wondering whether they had continued to grow after her death. Flesh start to burn at her touch, causing him to groan in agonizing pain as he wishes to wake up again. He instinctively squeezes his eyes shut as he continues to feel the pain, the burning sensation of his flesh comes in contact with his nostrils that causes him to make gagging sounds around the gag.

“Gerrit????

Goth suddenly opens his eyes, looks around as he is back in the living room, laying on the floor as he has fallen from the sofa. His hand heads towards his head as pain radiates from his forehead.

“What…. Happened???”

He asks as he feels Melissa grab his arm with both hands in order to help him back up on the sofa.

“You were screaming during your sleep and fell from the couch sweetie, you must have had a nightmare.”

Goth tries to recall the entire dream when he notices Janet walk into the living room, holding a glass of water that she hands him as he takes a sip from it.

“How are you feeling Gerrit???”

The question stings just as much as his headache is doing, he can’t answer it as he himself doesn’t know. But the only question that he keeps asking himself is why? Why is his deceased wife torturing him, at least IF it is his wife and not something else.

“I…. I don’t know Janet…, I feel like I am losing my mind…”

The tears are flowing from his eyes as the words are barely louder than a whisper, he digs his face into his hands in an attempt to hide his shame.

*To be continued….*

“The shame of one’s personal life sometimes reflects upon his professional one isn’t it??”

Says Goth in a soft whisper as he has his back turned towards the camera, the lightning is quite limited due to a flickering old lightbulb hanging above his head. He stands in front of an old pool table inside what seems to be an old and nearly abandoned basement, Goth places a hand contained inside a glove upon the black nine ball in a seemingly attempt to squeeze the life out of it.

“The similarities of the two are quite striking, seeing that apparently I have no control of the outcome in either of them.”

He cocks his head to the left, giving the camera a glimpse of his face. Or at least that of what appears to be his mask that he wears towards the ring when entering the arena, his eye can be seen glaring at the camera before he sighs and turns his attention ahead of him. There we see his psychiatrist Janet seated at the end of the room inside a rather comfortable, yet old chair sipping upon something.

“The only thing that I can at least look forward to is a healthy doses of questions and life changing suggestions from my dear friend Janet over there, but I doubt she can alter the direction I intend you to go through my dear friend Rodrigo Afonso…”

The shot alters from side of the room to another, where we look over the shoulder of the young woman towards the veteran wrestler. His hand let go off the ball as his intention remained upon the young woman for a few moments as we can sense the tension between the two.

“Why did you invite me here Gerrit? I…. “

Goth places a finger before his mask, silencing the young psychiatrist, which she complies to.

“I wanted you here to watch me, because you seen what impact these visions have upon my personal life. But now I want you to give me your professional opinion on the impact it has upon my professional career, because I am slowly going deranged!!!!!”

He grabs his head with both gloved hands, digging his fingers inside his skull as we see Janet slowly rise form her seat, only to be stopped by Goth as he extends his hand towards her.

“Don’t.., just don’t. I don’t want your compassion, I want you to watch and take notes. Because whatever it is, it has to do with these damn visions… And….”

He sighs for a moment

“And whether I am embracing the anguish or whether I am suffering from it, because honestly? I don’t know anymore.”

The young woman stands there, not moving a muscle as her eyes investigates the man in front of her before sitting down and nods her head in resignation.

“Thank you…”

He whispers between exhales, both hands drop down upon the pool table, trying to take away some of the extreme pressure that weighs upon his shoulders. Wondering what is going on in his private life and what it has to do with his wrestling career, why he had made the statement a few days ago. A promise he now knows he cannot back away from.

“I vowed, no… I prophesised that I would be the world heavyweight champion between now and the end of 2024 Rodrigo. I told the world that I would go through each and every superstar before I finally get my opportunity once more against the world champion. It’s a desire that for young wrestlers like you could be a blessing, because you do not know what you may get yourself into until that moment comes. Whereas for others, others except for me it is nothing but a frustrated need to once again be the very best.”

He lifts his head, gazing his masked surrounded eyes towards the camera. We see the liquid of his tears slowly drip across the fabric of his mask before he wipes it away with his glove covered left hand.

“But I am nor like you or them Rodrigo, because for me it is every sinful obsession that makes everyone weak!!!”

“And I cannot be weak Rodrigo, but what do you know??”

Goth digs his fingers into the edge of the pool table, watching his very own fingers turn pale white before snapping his head upwards with bloodshed eyes staring into the camera.

“WHAT DO YOU KNOW??!! Nothing!! You probably see this is as an opportunity to test your ability against a seasoned veteran right?? You think facing Peter Vaughn was tough? You think you are all there after facing that damn Bulldog?? But hey, I can respect your ability to confuse yourself by believing that this is a stepping stone for you, weakness is a sinful desire Rodrigo. I guess you have never truly been hurt haven’t you??”
“And don’t confuse yourself by telling me that you have been hurt before, because you have not. Being hit in the face isn’t pain Rodrigo, it’s only a notion that you are still alive.”

He sighs as he stares at Janet and suddenly screams out a primal scream that scares her as he turns his attention back towards the camera.

“I’m IN PAIN FOOL!!! I am baring the bane of having to relive every single painful moment since my first wife died!! That’s pain!! And I have asked for forgiveness, I have prayed for strength and understanding!! But it’s only getting worse, but I am not giving up Rodrio.”

He grabs the cueball and swings his arm as he lets go off the ball, causing it to bounce off against the wall before rolling towards a corner before it stops. His breathing is heavy before he looks and whispers for forgiveness as he notices the upset look on the face of Janet the Psychiatrist.

“Pain is what you have to endure, pain is what you need to experience in life before you can finally achieve something!! And by the love of Goth, I have already endured too much…. And nobody seems to want to stop it… not even someone I loved!!!”

We see Janet open her mouth to argue with Goth, but he points at her…

“DON’T!!! JUST DON’T!! You are here to put two and two together, not to argue with me!! It’s quite obvious isn’t it?? We got a world heavyweight champion, that likes to ridicule me… that gets to face a man that I have already beaten. Why?? WHY!!! Because I had my chance!! And the world has decided to move on, forget all about the misery that is flowing through my veins as if it is blood!! And when I saw the matchup for this coming Climax Control, the only thing that I could do was laugh Rodrigo.”

“Oh yeah, I laughed, because I am already used to the fact that they mistreat me. Because It’s my gift to people like YOU!! In order that you do not have to endure the same frustration every single day for the past three fucking years!!! And now they just push you aside, pushing you aside with the excuse of having to face a man that has done it all.. Is that what you believe?? Do you love their lies Rodrigo?? Their fabricated truths in order to get people to buy tickets and watch these shows in the arena’s??? Of course you do, you are just wet behind the ears. While I have forgotten more than you could ever imagine fabricating with that brain of yours.”

He scratches his head, digging at the laces that keeps the mask cling around his head from behind. Gasping for air as he drops to his knees and balls his hands to fists. Janet lifts herself up from her seat, but remembers that Goth had told her that she only should observe him.

“Will you tell me how your abilities is going to outperform mine?? Because the last one that I faced had the faith that his youth and conditioning would outperform me. That I would get tired, that I don’t have it in me anymore to hang with the young guns… Perhaps you have heard of him, his name was Jim or Fred or something…. “

He continues to scratch his head as if there’s a rash bothering him.

“WHY AM I STUCK IN LIMBO!! Why is this talentless naïve little punk my opponent!! Is SCW believing that you are the future?? Well good luck Rodrigo, because you will be remembered as a dead bug that hit my windshield when I am done with you!! I asked for Ben Jordan, I asked for Helluva Bottom Carter!! Hell if they decided to put me in another pointless handicap match!! But no, I got you, I got to school another pathetic excuse of a zit. And I know, I know people will try to remind me of the Though Shall Not Judge…. But don’t they realize that this is only for those who cannot stop?? For those who are too clueless to understand that I am the Judge, Jury and Executioner?? For those hwo do not understand that I am here to educate you all AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!!”

“You better go to bed every single night from now on, praying for me to show mercy. Praying for me not to rip your head off and hold it in front of my face, trying to investigate whether you have anything to do with my delusional visions I’m suffering from. Because if you do Rodrigo, you will have to be hurt without any trace of hope of ever being HEALED!!!”

We hear sinister laughter coming from his mouth, his hands let go off the mask as it is still tied against his head.

“Healing is what I am going to reserve for the powers that be, for every superstar that gets benefitted for their preferences over mine. And then the world heavyweight champion, whomever it may be. I know it is too sophisticated for your little brain to endure isn’t it Rodrigo?? Can I at least say from someone who used to paint a skull over my face that I admire your willingness to differentiate himself from others by being yourself, but that’s the only similarities that I could think off for me not to squash you underneath my boot. But unfortunately, this is for me to prove a point that I need to be upon the same spot as Raven is…”

“I hope you will enjoy the beating I will dish out to this rookie sweetie…”

Goth suddenly lifts his head upwards towards the ceiling, staring at it with a sinister smile as if he is staring at someone. This causes Janet to look up as well, trying to figure out what is going on

“Oh my God, he is delirious…”

She whispers as Goth keeps on smiling, clearly he had not heard her reaction towards him.

“Look sweetie, I am doing all of this for you. Because I know you are restless, I know you have been trying to tell me that I have made a fool out of myself. But no more Chantal, I am going to break this kid’s will and move on to bigger and better things….”

Janet looks in amazement as Goth slowly rises to his feet, making a gesture with his hands as if he is going to be wearing a championship belt once more. Not even concerning himself with the woman that is paying attention towards him as he slowly takes off his mask.

“I wanted you to look into my eyes Rodrigo, I wanted you to understand that there is no fibre in my being that is playing tricks upon you. Because I’m no trickster, I’m no clown that makes a dog out of a stinking balloon in order to entertain the damn masses. I am the crossroad of life, I am the one that FORCES you to make decisions. Whether you wish to continue taking the easy road, where your life will be dictated by lies and fake promises… Or you come face to face with reality, reality that truth hurts… And I am the definition of the truth…. I am the crossroad that everyone needs to pass at least once in their stinking live! And I feel pity for you Rodrigo, because you are being thrown before the hungriest wolf that there is.”

“You like that reference Rodrigo? Wasn’t I supposed to be the shepherd that keeps his sheep from being slaughtered? Oh yeah I am, but I am not going to try and run to your aid when I already know you don’t deserve it. I am not going show you my eternal love when you spit me in the face!! You are going to prove it to me Rodrigo, you got to prove it to me that you deserve my undeniable love and affection. But I already know the answer to that one Rodrigo, rest assured… I have already accepted your fate and no longer feel regretful for what I have got to do… Because it is not your fault, but you are the key to rid the eternal doubt that management has when it comes down to yours truly.”

“So I have spoken and so shall it be done…, SCW World domination here I come….”

With that Goth turns his attention towards his psychiatrist, who sits there in pure and utter amazement. Her face reflects the doubt that crosses her mind, clearly unable to progress all the information that she witnessed from Goth.

“I got to say, this was unexpected…”

The puzzled look amuses Goth, gazing at her with interest as his breathing slowly decreases. He clutches the mask in his left hand, squeezing the fabric as it gives him some sort of comfort that it has not departed from him. Janet remains silence before finally turning her attention towards the man that she had seen as her patient, but realizes at this moment that the problem Goth is suffering more complicated than expected.

“Why the mask??”

She finally asks, causing Goth to lower his eyes towards the mask that he has a tight grip upon as he turns his hand around. He stares at it for a few moments before turning his attention back towards Janet with a puzzled look on his face.

“To be honest?? I don’t know…, I suddenly found it…”

“Found??”

This infuriates Goth as his hand tightens the grip even further, grinding his teeth as he tries to attempts to resist the anger that is brewing inside of him to no evail.

“LIKE I SAID!! I DON’T KNOW!! Look, I told you that I would share everything with you instead of hiding things I am ashamed about!! I have been enduring so much frustrations that it is killing me!! But it seems to vanish every time that I put on this mask, it’s like dropping down to my knees and start to say a prayer in an attempt to connect to God!!”

“Forgive me, I did not wanted….”

He drops his head as he puts his free hand towards his face, trying to hide the tears of shame to come in view of his psychiatrist. Janet places the notebook upon her lap and lets out a sigh.

“Look Gerrit, this is so much for me to digest from one moment to another. Give me some time to try and understand all of….. this….”

She extends her hands, gesturing to him and this room before pointing towards the mask that has forgotten he had a death grip upon. He slowly lets go, noticing the colour returning to his hand before nodding his head in understanding.

“I understand, I wished that there was a different way for me to allow you to enter this part of my life. But I can’t, because this is me in the purest way Janet. I just need to know whether this…”

He lifts the mask in front of his face as he allows Janet to gaze upon the lifeless face before turning her attention towards him.

“This and the tormenting what I am enduring through these dreams and visions. Even though at times I feel it may be something completely different than my assumed torments.”

This causes Janet to raise an eyebrow in surprise.

“What else could it be Gerrit??”

He lets out a sigh before raising his arms in doubt and shrugs at her question.

“That my dear Janet, is something that I hope we will be able to figure out. Because I want to know where this may take me. But more importantly…”

He stares at her with tears starting to well underneath his eyes in pain.

“Whether I am able to protect myself from hurting the lives of those who I truly love…”

With that the two remain silent while staring at each other before the shot slowly fades.

>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>