Author Topic: Who DID come first?  (Read 269 times)

Offline SenorVinnie

• View Profile
    • Senor Vinnie
Who DID come first?
« on: November 23, 2018, 05:48:24 PM »

The Artist known as Senor Vinnie, part six

Outside my head

It’s late at night, Senor Vinnie is in his bedroom sleeping. Well sleeping? He is more or less having a bad dream, he has been having this dream since leaving the medical room after High Stakes 8 after being knocked out by the world champion Fenris. We can see his cactus next to him on the night stand, it has tubes stuck into its outside layer as it is connected to a dream device just like Senor Vinnie is. The device is beeping loudly, but Senor Vinnie is so far into a deep sleep as that causes him to be clueless to the high pitch sound… and Pete the cactus of course isn’t capable of doing anything about it either.

Senor Vinnie: SI!!! I am your new world heavyweight champion!!!!

Apparently Senor Vinnie is dreaming about him being victorious over Fenris, he is grinning from ear to ear while his face is still bruised due to the high impact that it suffered at the end of the match. Grimacing every now and then when his smile reaches a certain point that it will affect his pain level. But just as you are being taught that without pain there’s no gain. So Senor Vinnie bites through the painful situation and continues to “celebrate” in his sleep. The camera zooms out to see that Senor Vinnie is tied up to the bed with two leather straps that keeps his arms and legs pinned down to the bed.

Voice: How is the patient doing nurse??

The camera pans out even more as we see a nurse sitting next to Senor Vinnie’s bed behind a computer that is attached to the tubes. She looks up and sees a grey haired doctor standing there while sipping on a cup of coffee.

\'user

Nurse: He is stable and very happy doctor

Doctor: Happy nurse??

Nurse: Yes doctor, the subject in our attempt to dissect dreams is clearly living in a fantasy state.

Doctor: Interesting nurse, please continue.

Nurse: But of course doctor

She turns her attention back to the patient as the doctor’s eyes widen from annoyance as he quickly taps the nurse on the shoulder.

Nurse: Doctor??

Doctor: I was expecting you to tell me why this subject is having a pleasurable dream. Is it a wet dream???

Nurse: No doctor, even though he has reached a state of excitement a few times after he believed that he has reached the point of becoming world champion in something.

Doctor: How do you know that nurse??

Nurse: Because when it happened he attempted to raise his arms in the air through the leater straps and screamed that he is the new world champion. Thankfully for me the state of his excitement does not last too long as he is obviously in a heavy state of being sedated.

Doctor: Indeed, that elephant tranquilizer did do the job rather quickly as the subject turned out not to be responding to any ordinary sleeping medicine. Quite extraordinary on a human specimen.

Nurse: The quite extraordinary thing is that I do sense two patterns crossing each other doctor.

The doctor seems not to understand what the nurse is telling him.

Doctor: I do not understand nurse.

See?? He does not understand.

Nurse: Well doctor, it was a mere guess upon my part to attach some tubes to the cactus that is on his night stand. The subject that is referred to Senor Vinnie constantly turned his attention to the cactus that he likes to call Pete.

Doctor: His cactus??

The nurse raises her head towards him and takes a deep sigh, knowing that she has to carefully use the right medical explanation to the doctor so that he will not think that she is nuts. Something that is obviously very difficult when you consider you have to explain the connection of a man and his cactus.

Senor Vinnie: Si Pete, I promised you that you would get a date with Belinda Simone if I won and boy…., I hope you got your…….. hmmmmm mmmmm mmmm

Suddenly the nurse has put a pillow on his mouth before turning her head towards the doctor with a flushed look on her face. Clearly something that Senor Vinnie wanted to say made her feel embarrassed or something.

Nurse: Errr…, well doctor, as you could see this individual that got volunteered by his wrestling company for the test talks to his… ahum… plant. And seeing that you had told me to attempt to find the limit of the imagination of the human being, I had decided to attach some tubes that we had left to the cactus.

Doctor: Uhm…. You do know that this is beyond that what we stand for right???

Nurse: I know doctor, but the cactus responds to everything that this subject tells him!!!

The doctor’s eyes bulge out of its sockets as he hears about the situation between Senor Vinnie and his cactus.

Doctor: You mean????

Nurse: YES!! There’s clearly a telepathic connection between the two subjects, it’s quite remarkable to witness the reaction of subject A. That would be the plant when I do this.

She squeezes the arm of Senor Vinnie, causing him to react to it.

Senor Vinnie: SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I WON!!!!!!!

This causes the plant to jump off the nightstand because of the impact of electric impulses that it obtained from the tubes that got stuck into it. Causing the doctor to lick his lips and think that his practice has achieved a breakthrough when it comes down to the study of dream science.

Doctor; Nurse…, this breakthrough is going to make us rich!! And of course we will obtain some sort of credibility when it comes down to the Nobel Price. Perhaps someone will even make a movie out of our story as where I am personally the reason of this breakthrough.

The nurse suddenly gets annoyed by his arrogance as if he achieved this breakthrough on his own.

Nurse: HEY!!! I did this!! I should get all the recognition of the hard labor that I have put in this breakthrough since this past Monday!! While you were sitting on your fat ass and eating donuts!!!

The doctor looks stunned at the response from her, clearly not expected this sudden outrage as she has blood shed eyes and is breathing heavy.

Doctor: Obviously I meant to say that I will put in a good work for your time and effort in this amazingly breakthrough. I consider this a nice moment to talk about a possible raise and having you become my equal.

Nurse: You mean that???

Doctor: Not really, but since you apparently know your rights as an employee to my facility and that if I do not recognize your input in this breakthrough, well then I’ll be f####d big time.

The look on her face suddenly changes from an angry nurse to a very happy nurse, she jumps up from joy before grabbing her cell phone from her purse on the table and starts to look through the contacts on it.

Nurse: I can’t wait to call my boyfriend, I am going to be famous!!!

She runs off screaming excitedly as the camera turns back to Senor Vinnie and the doctor where the wrestler from Sin City Wrestling wakes up and is very groggy.

Senor Vinnie: Why is my championship belt that I have won forty times gone???

Inside my head

We are in Tuscon, Arizona. The crowd have witnessed a great feat in the history of the company, a rookie unknown to the world has won the world title after beating the world champ in his fourth match. Senor Vinnie drapes the world title across his shoulder and his eyes already notices that the name Fenris has changed into Senor Vinnie. The fans are all chanting his name as if angels are singing hymns to the heavens. Senor Vinnie has gone through a thirty minute match and does not even sweat.

Senor Vinnie: SI!!! I am your new world heavyweight champion!!!!

He screams out from the top of his lungs, reaching over the loud chants of the fans. This causes them to cheer him, applauding him as they are chanting that he deserves it. He looks around and sees the cactus that was supporting him since day one, the one entity that had faith in his God given ability as that causes Senor Vinnie to smile and nods his head.

Senor Vinnie: Tonight I have witnessed the greatness that I had told the world that I would be. Just odd that I have to go through this for like forty times in like 5 minutes?? But it does feel good though.

He basks in the glory of the fans as he suddenly raises his eye when he hears something from somewhere that he can’t figure out where it came from.

Voice: Happy nurse???

He scratches his head mentally while still smiling, his legs are moving towards the turnbuckles and climbs them with one fluent move. He extends his arms and closes his eyes while his mind is racing, who the voice was and who this nurse was and why they were asking whether he is happy.

Senor Vinnie: (whisper) Of course I am happy, I’m the el campione damnit.

He looks at his cactus as he is being held in both hands of the referee as he nods his head and tells the referee to place the cactus Pete in front of him on the steel ring post as he adores the crowd and soaks in the excitement. Until…..

Nurse: Yes doctor, the subject in our attempt to dissect dreams is clearly living in a fantasy state.

Senor Vinnie looks at Jasmine St. John and starts to question himself whether that it was her voice, asking if she saw him as a subject and how she wants to dissect his dreams. Only to have Jasmine to stare back at him with a weird look on her face. The longer he stares at her, the longer her face suddenly starts to change into an orange.

Senor Vinnie: What the??? What is going on Pete??

Cactus Pete: You are in a dream state Senor.

Senor Vinnie rolls his eyes, he is used to hear the voice of the cactus, but seeing he is in a dream (what he just finding out) causes the voice to be louder than usual. Ergo, if you are watching this…, you are able to hear it. But who in the blue hell is listening to a dream conversation.

Nurse: HEY!!! I did this!! I should get all the recognition of the hard labor that I have put in this breakthrough since this past Monday!! While you were sitting on your fat ass and eating donuts!!!

Senor Vinnie is once again cut off from his thoughts as he hears the voice of the nurse from the outside of his head/dream. He is trying to put one and one together, trying to get some assistance from his cactus as he is clearly clueless from what is going on.

Senor Vinnie: How do you know this is a dream?? If this is a dream then how is it possible you know so much??

Cactus Pete: Well first of all, have you ever met a person with a face that looks as an orange in real life while being awake?? Also, they stuck some tubes up my butt. I’m surprised that after all these centuries people still don’t know the difference from the front, the sides and the back.

Senor Vinnie: I know the feeling, thankfully I always can tell the difference.

Cactus Pete: Uhm, yeah… sure… whatever.

The two bicker some more when suddenly a flash emerges in front of the eyes of Senor Vinnie, he feels as if he is being sucked into a vortex and sees his dream vanish before his eyes. He then wakes up and sees the doctor and rolls his eyes.

Senor Vinnie: Why is my championship belt that I have won forty times gone???

Later that day:

Senor Vinnie can be seen in the office of the same doctor as the nurse has gone off for a lunch break, the two are in a rather awkward discussion as we cut in when Senor Vinnie is having the final say.

Senor Vinnie: Doctor, I want to thank you and that nurse for studying my brainwaves or whatever you were investigating while sleeping. But I want to know, how difficult can it be for someone that is very close to you to witness something very harsh that happened right before it’s eyes??

The doctor writes down a few things on a piece of paper before looking up at Senor Vinnie and takes some time to answer him.

Doctor: You mean like having a trauma over something??

Senor Vinnie: Si!!! That’s what I mean!!

Doctor: Well Senor Vinnie, a traumatic experience isn’t something that you should take very lightly. A trauma could lead to some dramatic changes in someone’s life, like not wanting to leave the house or even having psychological problems.

Senor Vinnie nods his head and stares at his cactus that he has put next to him after entering the doctor’s room before turning back to the doctor.

Senor Vinnie: Is it possible that someone could…, you know. Getting scared for the one that caused the trauma??

Doctor: Of course that’s generally the case Senor Vinnie, the subject needs to be treated to get over his traumatic expe….

Senor Vinnie: NO!! I mean no, no doctor. That is clearly not a possibility as the subject at hand.

Stares back at the cactus before sighing.

Senor Vinnie: Well let’s just say that the experience has left such a deep mark in the subjects… (sighs) soul that it’s impossible for him to get over it. I mean the subject’s fear is currently being exploited in such a fashion that you cannot open a magazine or television show without seeing or hearing him.

Doctor: Well I know that some psychological treatments can take days, weeks, months or even years. But usually there’s a way to cure….

Senor Vinnie: NO!!! you do not understand the sensibility of this subjects kind hearted way of living, he is just

Stares at the cactus and a tear starts to emerge from his left eye as he tries to wink it away with his finger.

Senor Vinnie: He is just a personification of Gandhi and Mother Teresa combined with the charm of Bill Clinton and the good looks of yours truly. He just wishes to take direct actions to…. improve… yes that’s the word improve his healing over his fears. Seeing that both he and I are the ones that work together with the individual that caused everything is something that he cannot comprehend. Waking up in a bed soaking wet with his cactus juices… I…,

Doctor: Cactus juices??? Are you implying….

Senor Vinnie rolls his eyes and nods his head before he continues to talk..

Senor Vinnie: Whom else?? He had to witness at ringside how this brute of an individual assaulted me in the ring and knocked me out cold. Where I had a crooked official decide to call for the bell as he thought that I was knocked out…, I was only having my eyes closed for a few seconds to…. uhm…. Trick?? Yeah!! Trick my opponent in believing that I was unconscious. Obviously the entire world knew and could witness the travesty that unraveled before my eyes. I was obviously screwed out of my title opportunity and that caused my Cactus Pete to suffer the brunt of an emotional distress.

The doctor has turned his focus upon the cactus and his mouth has dropped open, clearly not believing what is going on and trying to understand how a cactus could suffer a traumatic experience.

Snap! Snap!!

Doctor: Huh?? What??

Senor Vinnie snaps his fingers into trying to get the doctor to snap out of his trance while he was gazing at Senor Vinnie’s cactus.

Senor Vinnie: It’s very impolite to stare at someone’s cactus while that person is talking to you doc, besides Pete is very insecure and shy when it comes down to strangers. Especially when they stuck tubes up his… ahum… rectum.

Doctor: His…. (whisper) ass???

Senor Vinnie rolls his eyes as he grabs the plant and turns it around and points at the bottom of where the plant begins.

Senor Vinnie: See this doc?? This is his rectum?? His front is more flatter than the backside of the cactus… no pun intended. I just don’t get how such a so called intelligent individual like you, who probably has trained for many years in his line of work is unable to see the obvious difference??

He suddenly turns his attention to the cactus and turns red before turning the cactus around rather quickly.

Senor Vinnie: Like I said, this is his ass and when you see a round part in the front that means it is his… ahum… you know..

Doctor: What??

Senor Vinnie: You know!!!!

He pushes his head downwards and makes awkward gestures with his face and eyes, but the doctor is still oblivious o what he means.

Doctor: What?? Spill it man!!!

Senor Vinnie rolls his eyes and looks around before grabbing some pillows off from a couch near to them and places it gently on both sides of the cactus.

Senor Vinnie: (whisper) His reproductive organ doc!!!

The doctor looks at the cactus and places his hand before his mouth, clearly he was not expecting that kind of answer from the man with his plant on the other side of his desk.

Doctor: I uhm…, I’m sorry… I….,

Senor Vinnie keeps the pillows next to the cactus in a gentle way, not wanting to push it off the table as he looks around.

Senor Vinnie: See what he has to go through on a regular basis?? Already pressured to be a human being while it isn’t. And then have his best friend, that’s me obviously. Having his best friend being assaulted in such a fashion that he has gotten an traumatic experience is just the edge of what he can endure. Doc, you got to help us before I have to send him to the psychiatric ward!!!

Doctor: Well first we have to evaluate your cactus…, I…

Senor Vinnie’s eyes widen by the mere mentioning of the suggestion that the doctor has made towards him and his cactus.

Senor Vinnie: Evaluate?? You want to do an evaluation on a cactus??? Are you out of your freaking mind Doc????

Doctor: Well we have to be sure how the subject’s mind works Mister Vinnie….

Senor Vinnie: Excuse me doc, it’s Senor Vinnie.

Doctor: I’m sorry, Senor Vinnie, we have a very good idea how the human brain works. But this is a breakthrough for science, to understand how a cactus works. Whether it has the capacity to talk, to think to sleep and how?? We should start immediately with doing an operation on it’s brain. I…

Senor Vinnie starts to look at Cactus Pete, as if he gets shouted at by the cactus before turning towards the doctor with large eyes popping out of his head.

Senor Vinnie: Whoa Doc, Pete wants to know if this means that you are going to cut him open??

Doctor: Well Senor Vinnie, it will indeed mean that we are going to cut the head off the plant and investigate his brain. He may not survive it, but you have to see it as science getting one step closer to understanding nature. Isn’t that worth a casualty?? You could always buy a new one. I…

Senor Vinnie places the pillows back around the head of Pete the cactus, the ones that he had taken off of him a few moments ago. Not wanting him to hear more of the vicious talk of the doctor of wanting to cut him open.

Senor Vinnie: If you want to cut open a plant doc, then I suggest you start with a plastic one okay!!

Doctor: But…,

Senor Vinnie: Oh no Senor Doc, I am a member of the World Cactus Fond and they would be very disappointed if they were to hear that their treasurer and my manager would have died in the hands of a mass murderer.

Doctor: But doesn’t that mean you have to kill more than one???

Senor Vinnie’s eyes nearly explode, but due to the shaking of his head he manages to keep them inside of his head just in the nick of time.

Senor Vinnie: SEE!!! You already are concluding the idea of doing it to more than one cactus, you already are incapable of doing such a procedure with a chance of survival. Oh no Doc, I am going to look for that nice nurse of yours and see if she knows another doctor for a second opinion!! Because you are just merely insensitive and in-cactus like-human to do such a thing!!! I suggest you become a non-plant eater from now on!!!

Doctor: But…,

Senor Vinnie already has gotten out of his seat and runs off screaming while holding the pillows in his hands, the camera turns back to the doctor as he notices that Cactus Pete is still in his office. Clearly Senor Vinnie wasn’t paying attention whether he actually had the cactus between the pillows. After a few seconds we can see him turn his head around the corner and spies at the office of the doctor.

Doctor: Si… err yes Senor Vinnie?? I’m so glad you have changed….

Senor Vinnie runs in, grabs the cactus and throws the pillows away in the process before running out of the office.

Doctor:….. your…. Mind….

The doctor sighs before starting the computer and starts to google for cactuses for his own private investigation.

Present day

Senor Vinnie is sitting in the hallway of the law firm of Sanchez, Martinez, Rodriguez, Guerrero, Guerrero and Guerrero. He has the cactus in his hands as he is in a discussion with it.

Senor Vinnie: Well yes, we are going to investigate whether you have the same principal rules as humans in the US, because let’s face it Pete. You are and forever will be…, a cactus!! And I don’t know if you have seen the classic 1960’s movie of the Planet of the Apes…, but there humans did not have the same rules as Monkeys.

Silence

Senor Vinnie: Apes?? Is that what you call them?? Apes??

Silence

Senor Vinnie: Oh well alright!! I will call them apes, even though they were poorly casted as actors in my opinion. But it’s beside that point Pete, you have to understand that a cactus needs to fight for his rights!!!

Silence

Senor Vinnie: What do you mean a song?? Oh you mean that song from the Beastie Boys?? Yes I knew that!!! But they were fighting for the right to party!! I was thinking that with a very serious subject like this that you would have at least used Fight the Power or Fighting in the Name of??? But I guess you are still young and rebellious like the Beastie Boys were back then.

Silence

Senor Vinnie: No!! You are not too fly for a cactus guy!!

Silence

Senor Vinnie: How I know?? Well first of all, the subject asked for a thirteen but they drew a thirty one. Well you have got no tattoo and that’s final!! If I had to pick a subtle title of a song to point out how fly you are?? Then it would be Cactus and Nerdy!!!

Silence

Senor Vinnie: Shhh!! If we keep arguing then one of these many lawyers are going to be thinking that we are filing for a divorce!!

Silence

Senor Vinnie: Of course I am aware that you have to be married first!!! And no, that is not going to be question numbero dos for these lawyers Pete. Besides, I have been told that one of the senoritas of the SCU has an interest to share a cactus juice with yours truly. So I want to make sure that none of this is going to be thrown out of the window by the mere assumption that YOU are going to butt in in between me and Senorita Winter!!!

Silence:

Senor Vinnie: Shhh!! I hear a door opening.

And indeed the door to the office to the lawyers opens and five lawyers in sharp suits walk out, laughing as they all are wearing suitcases before staring at Senor Vinnie.

Lawyer 1: Can I help you??

Senor Vinnie: I have an appointment with one of your lawyers senor, my name is Senor Vinnie.

Lawyer 1: Ah yes, the case of Junior Guerrero.

The other four lawyers chuckle as they all walk away, leaving Senor Vinnie and his cactus guessing who Junior is. Suddenly the door opens up once more and this time we see a rather scrubby looking fellow who looks up from his rather silly looking glasses

\'user

Junior Guerrero: Senor V???

Senor Vinnie rolls his eyes and sighs

Senor Vinnie: This is going to be a long day Pete….

Senor Vinnie walks into the office with his “lawyer” as the shot slowly fades to darkness.

I can’t believe this

Senor Vinnie is in his hotel room, relaxing in his hot tub while drinking an orange juice, he has a bruise on his forehead that we haven’t seen in prior moments the last few days that was recorded on SCW internet for the SCW Network. he puts down his glass of orange juice and slowly sinks down into his hot tub while resting his head on a pillow

Senor Vinnie: Isn’t this the life?? That besides the painful bruise on my forehead, the sore throat that I have had since this Sunday, a cough that just doesn’t want to end, a cold that comes up every time that I get outside and of course the fact that some clumsy referee called for the bell WHILE I WAS JUST FINE!!!!

He turns his head towards the side of the pillow, but pushes the bruised part of his face into the pillow. Causing him to his and bite on his teeth as he quickly moves his head back to where it was and stares at the ceiling once more.

Senor Vinnie: I would have won that match if it wasn’t for that…, that…, that… ARGH!!! Scooby Doo accusation syndrome!!!

He raises his hands into the air, causing water and soap to fall into the hot tub as he is doing some weird moves with his hands as if that would cause the jinx to stop and sighs again as he rests.

Senor Vinnie: But I will get back to that Icelandic Vicky the Viking wannabe, he isn’t that tough to begin with. His MMA background was clearly outmatched by my supremacy and wit, only to have to resort to a tactic that has caused Pete some traumatized state of booboo syndrome.

He sighs, looking over his shoulder to see that Cactus Pete is in a small bucket and has soap pouring over his head.

Senor Vinnie: Just be sure that you will use Head and Shoulders this time Pete, the last time you didn’t had me shove your head under a firehose and had to burn every dandruff that I could find!!!

Silence

Senor Vinnie: Why??? Because a cactus can’t have dandruff!! So why in the hell you got baffles me!!!

Silence

Senor Vinnie: Of course it wasn’t mine!!!!

Senor Vinnie quickly rubs his hair with his fingers to check on a possible dandruff, but thankfully doesn’t find any.

Senor Vinnie: And what a surprise, I am booked to wrestle some local nobody that was also in the tournament that I won…. Only not to show up in a fight against a Emo wannabe. I mean seriously?? I guess he had to do some chores back home and forgot that he had to pack his bag and put in his wrestling gear. I mean seriously?? I am so thankful that I have Pete helping me not to forget anything. But I guess Senor Williams…., no not Casey…. But Senor Williams is just too busy doing whatever it is that he has to do on that given day.

A wealthy man that runs a few hotels, a father to a competitive individual in this same federation. Ex-husband of Senora Hilton and wants to be a successful wrestler once again. Well to start off the claim of wanting to be a world champion?? My advice would be not to hide behind excuses and show up when you have to. Seriously?? At least a loser like Casey Williams or Caleb Storms would show up at any type of match… Even if it is a baby shower match, you know the type of matches where you have to put on a diaper and force your opponent under a shower to win the match.. Yes I know this sounds weird, but at least it is still much better than being a no show. And of course that is merely an opinion, but it’s based upon a fact that it is the reality that he cannot deny one damn second.

Senor Vinnie grabs the glass of orange juice and takes a sip from it.

Senor Vinnie: And I am entitled to have an opinion, but unlike many others out there that have an opinion but cannot follow up their opinions with reasoning that makes sense!! You see, I don’t care if you prefer to cut your toenails and groom your hair. But when you are a wrestler, that proclaims on his first promo for the Gold Rush tournament that he wants to be a world champion…. Then why in the cojones are you missing in action?? You just stay away, you just put shame in your own ability and run off like a coward in the darkness.

Now I am sure that Senor Williams will utter the statement that what I am saying isn’t what truly happened, that he has excuses that according to him aren’t excuses. That he has good reasons to stay home that given night, I mean did his baby girl stay in bed with a cold or something??

Silence

Senor Vinnie looks over at Cactus Pete, looks at him with a questionably look on his face.

Senor Vinnie: Why are you complaining about a stiff neck?? I asked you a few moments ago if you wanted a happy hour massage for your neck and you said no!!

Silence

Senor Vinnie: What do you mean you didn’t wanted to stick sharp pointy needles in the fingers of a masseuse?? If you were that worried then she could wear gloves!!!

Silence

Senor Vinnie: You are telling me that you are allergic to rubber???

He sighs as he shakes his head and stares back at the camera.

Senor Vinnie: Being friends with a cactus has it’s perks and yet also it has it’s lesser moments. But at least the cactus has the best of interest to my cause of being the very best in this company. The very best, does that trouble you Senor Williams? Does it make you sweat from your brow and wonder how many times that you can stay home??? Because when you look at baseball it is three strikes and you are out Well when it comes down to the Mariachi of wrestling, you are already out after the first sneeze of coming close to staying home because of a bad dream and a cold??? I don’t give a cojones what your explanation is senor…, I am not here to talk…. I am here to beat you and remain unbeaten on Climax Control.

I really hope that you will start gloating over the fact that I lost this past Super show. The night where legends were edged in stone to remember their legacy as a great competitor… oh yes, even your ex-wife Senor. The night where awards were handed out to people that actually did something. A night where champions were crowned, where SCW celebrated its first ever Super Card with those who joined us from organizations.  But also the night where you were nowhere to be seen Senor, nowhere. Where were you? Where you competing?? Where you causing the fans to cheer you on while you did something extraordinary? Oh no Senor, you were nothing close to being ANYTHING that would resemble a successful individual that puts everything aside to make it. I guess that gives you a right to be amused over the failure in one match because of a crooked referee. Do you know how they call people like you Senor???

Triste…, and to those who are incapable of googling what Spanish words means… that means sad Senor. A man that according his few lines of his impressive career has won many world titles. So I wonder Senor, are you already satisfied?? Are you not capable of lacing your boots and clap in your hands as you are ready to fight once again. I hope that you can find your courage and your will to sink your teeth into the canvas and try to push yourself off the canvas to rebound from an embarrassing treatment. A treatment of how to be a man!!!

A man Senor Williams, a man. I know that you will counter me with past tense experiences that would make me want to run off and wish to be a baby once more and suck on my mother’s breasts for milk. Sadly for people like those who need to express past successes aren’t always a guarantee for future directions where you wish to guide your career to. Because I need to ask you Senor, what is left of it?? Besides the frustrated itch stuck up your neck and that vicious stab in the heart that others achieve what YOU once did?? Well at least you got assigned to the one man, THE ONE MAN Senor that has got everything to gain and even more to lose. Because I truly have thirst of rewriting history. A thirst of making everyone out there, all the way to Senor Icelandic Viking. That anyone out there is warned for a good night sleep when I slap on either the Rings of Mariachi or the Mariachi recliner… once these hands are locked…. They will not let go as if I am a blood thirsty dog with rabid thoughts of ripping the flesh of your body. THAT’S determination Senor, that’s a warning that I can back up on… just ask our champion, still recovering for everything that I did to him. Funny isn’t it that they only talk about his victory??

Nah uh…, a victory is where I will grant the opposer the luxury of giving him the benefit of the doubt… the benefit of my doubt and shake his hand. I did not get pinned, I did not submit and until someone can prove me wrong that they can do what I don’t believe they are capable off?? Then I’m not buying any of your bulls***

I hope you will not mirror yourself in the mistakes that Fenris made, because let’s face it hombre. It’s easy to criticize my nature on social media, how I am with who my amigo’s and amiga’s are outside the ring. What I like to do, what I like to drink or what I like to wear. Because when that bell rings, I am the Mariachi that will be singing your blues in the most effective rhythm that will make your hips move and your head shake to the beat. Because when I fight inside that ring Senor… it’s just the title of my entrance song… Epic… it will make the world realize, no more importantly… it will make YOU realize how fortunate you are to be walking into the ring with the man that will transcend wrestling. Transcending through space and time, to be like NOTHING that you have ever witnessed in the wrestling ring… To make you wonder, wondering how it is possible that a man like yours truly can do such things inside that ring. Making you realize that your words had no backbone, it had no essence of urgency and no deadline of when you wanted to realize your goal senor. While yours truly? Oh son, I take so much pleasure of knowing that Senor Iceland is hiding his luck behind a big bottle of whatever he can get his hands on and drink his sorrows away.

Am I sad? Oh no, am I angry?? Only in the first few moments of waking up and seeing something that would remember me of that fateful night that should have been MINE!! But then when I calm down, when I reason with the knowledge that our beloved champion cannot look into the mirror and tell the world that he was supreme as he had been telling everyone since day one that he would be. In the back of his head he is thinking of why I was so much better than his caveman mathematic calculation has provided him for an answer. An answer to a simple question that nobody has ever seem to answer.

He grins as he takes another sip from the orange juice before placing it back on the edge of the hot tub and extends his arms in a way that his right arm does not swat the glass of orange juice in or on the outside of the hot tub.

Senor Vinnie: Who came first?? The chicken or the egg??

He bursts out in laughter before wiping his face with his left hand, readjusting his eyebrows a little bit before turning his attention back to the camera.

Senor Vinnie: While you fume from the corners of your mouth of how I ridicule the sport that we both claim to love. Think about the chance you may have had to prove me wrong in the battle that YOU should have entered the ring for but never did. Every decision you make has repercussions and with every deciding thought you made that ultimately turned out to be the wrong one… well you have to answer to your maker. And unlike my ego may want to tell the world that I made you senor… I can safely say that I did not… but instead of creating another mistake in this world that is full of them… I can turn the page and remove you from the timetable and bring you back to the future… in the hope that we can alter the past, so that the present does not have to suffer the complete shame that you are my friend. Because I am going to enter Climax Control with one thought on my mind…, to prove to you and to the entire locker room watching… that I am the uncrowned SCW World Heavyweight Champion. And that you have an opportunity to knock my believes of the pedestal that I have placed it upon. To take away the championship belt that is burning a hole on my shoulder as I can feel the pressure of bringing home the reality of what I preach so to speak. Because you can go back to your home, turn on the television and think to yourself that next time will be better. To think to yourself that you can only look up from now on, because sinking any lower than what you have done so far is impossible.

Is it?? Is there an offer on the table that I almost cannot refuse to accept?? To become the next Mission Impossible agent that will defy all odds and make the disappointment that you have become visible for the naked eye of every watching viewer?? Trust me, I can Senor. The question remains for you to answer, do you believe that I will??

He slowly lifts his upper body out of the hot tub for a little bit as the water can be seen dripping off his chest and the cool air comes in contact with his hot skin. Causing his nipples to harden a little bit as it is a normal reaction when it comes in contact with the cold.

Senor Vinnie: Well if that thought ever has to cross your mind then I am sure to make you understand that I am not a waiting man for you to find out on your own time period. Because when you finally understand the entire concept of survival, then I already have beaten you, have gone back to the locker room and showered. Put on the best Mariachi suit and start to sing Don’t cry for me Argentina… Of course it will be dedicated to the legacy that once was, yet never had been able to find his way back into the clouded brain of yours. It’s a good thing that at least your ex has been honored in the annals of the Sin City Wrestling’s Hall of Fame. Recognizing the fact that when it really mattered, that she did deliver… year in, year out. It’s hard to be on the top I know, it’s even harder to stay on top. Something you need to ask yourself whether you really want to come on the top. Because if you will undeniably will utter the words yes… then you have to understand, that I will be here forever. That I will be here every single time that you blow up your cojones in an effort to mentally boost your own disbelief in the hope of finally reach that main event status. Simply to knock you down once more, burn down every single hopeful thought that would resemble of actually making it to the next level like you used to. Before your personal life swallowed you up and you became a regular Joe… a man that had to make decisions to become successful on other areas than the one that truly mattered…

Does it sound familiar senor?? Are you going to deny that this isn’t true?? So that I will take pleasure in breaking every last amount of spirit that you may have left somewhere in your body?? Or are you just going to agree and make my task at hand that much easier… Trust me senor Williams…, I did not ask for you to go through this… you did…. Think about it…..

With that Senor Vinnie splashes the water from the hot tub into the camera, causing it to short circuit and the shot fades.