Author Topic: OH, BROTHER  (Read 871 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
OH, BROTHER
« on: March 03, 2021, 04:30:20 PM »
FACING BROTHER DAVID AGAIN

Narrator:  Although the previous match where Bill Barnhart was involved in a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs, Four Way match for the Roulette Championship, that included Brother David Shepherd this current match is a one-on-one Standard Rules Singles match. Place your bets on Bill Barnhart and you will walk away with more money than you started with as Bill is going to win.

Bill’s image comes on the screen where we see him, his wife-Manager Bea, and their English Bulldog Iris. We are not sure where they are broadcasting from but it is likely their hotel room near the Las Vegas Civic and Convention Center.

Bill:  Oh, brother, I get to face Brother David Shepherd again. At least this time it is a one-on-one singles match and not a four way like our last match for the Roulette Championship. Then again having to face moron opponents like David again, who have to cheat or get interference in matches to get a cheap win, is like going through having to deal with moron people while I’m walking Iris. I’ll give you two examples.

Bill looks down at Iris and she looks up lovingly at her Daddy Bill.

Bill:  Sorry, Iris, that I have to let you listen to the two incidents involving me and you having to deal with moron people. In early February I was walking Iris in our neighborhood in Lawrenceville, Georgia.

Iris perks up when she hears her name mentioned.

Bill:  I went up and down all the streets in our housing development as we usually do. When we walked on Wenham Lane I noticed children playing on the lawn at one of the homes on that street. Two of the kids lived at this house, two other kids live two houses down, and one lives across the street from where the kids were playing. When I passed by the house where the children were playing the boy who lives across the street told his mother he was going to get something at their house. As the boy took off and was about to cross the street in front of me and Iris to go to his house his mother called to him REMEMBER TO COVER YOUR MOUTH which seemed to be an odd comment when I noticed that none of the kids, including her son, covered their mouths while playing with the other children but only when me and Iris passed by. This proved to me that she wasn’t concerned about the Corona Virus and that she was talking about me and Iris being possibly contaminated with dust and fleas.  Trust me that me and Iris are not contaminated with dust and I assure you that the little boy is filthy and probably has more fleas than Iris has.

At the mention of her name and the word fleas Iris starts scratching as though she was suffering with a flea infestation and Bill rolls his eyes.

Bill:  Thanks, Iris, for launching into a major scratching thing to make people think you are infested with fleas. Since you want to play that game I can give you a bath!

Hearing that evil four-letter word BATH Iris takes off in a high speed run, high speed for an English Bulldog anyway, into the bedroom area and she hides under the bed. Bill and Bea cannot help but laugh at the behavior of Iris concerning baths as both know Iris hates taking baths.

Bill:  Several days after the incident on Wenham Lane I took Iris to the Dog Park located in Alexander Park in Lawrenceville, Georgia. As we approach the entrance gate we saw a woman with a Corgi on a leash. The Corgi was adorable so we politely approached and asked if we could say hi to her Corgi. This woman yelled at us then pulled hard on her Corgi’s leash and pulled her close to her. I told her Iris wasn’t aggressive. She said it wasn’t that she was worried about my dog being aggressive. She said she is trying to train her dog to learn to know which dogs she can associate with. When I asked her for more information she said she didn’t want her dog to play with just any dog but only the ones she felt were beneficial to her dog. Then I asked the woman if she didn’t want her dog associating with other dogs why in hell did she bring her dog to the dog park where the concept is that you allow your dog to associate and play with other dogs. She took offense to my comment but she still stood outside the dog park gate instead of entering the dog park with her dog. The hilarious thing was that me and Iris went into the dog park and when we left thirty minutes later that woman was still on the outside of the dog park trying to train her dog how to associate with only certain dogs. The stupidity of people amazes me. I think the owner of the Corgi needed training more than the Corgi did.

Bea:  I remember you telling me those incidents.

Bill:  How do the two incidents I mentioned relate to having to deal with a lame, boring, cowardly, and cheating opponent like Brother David Shepherd? Glad you asked and I have the answer for you. To start off people like David feel other wrestles are contaminated and dirty or not worthy to associate with. Also Brother David is typical of the majority of the wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling. They talk the talk but fail to walk the walk when it comes to obeying the rules, and not cheating by using foreign objects, and not obtaining interference from others. Yeah, David, go ahead and try to claim you never cheat or obtain interference. I dare you to try that bullshit. I’ve see you use your weapon loaded Good Book to whack people with it. I’ve seen you have your friends run to the ring to interfere in your matches to get you a cheap win. Everyone has seen the cheating you’ve done due to not being able to take on, and defeat, great wrestles like me legally. If every time you deny using weapons, foreign objects, or interference in matches, your nose were to grow like what happened to Pinocchio your nose would be so long it would stretch from New York City to Miami, Florida.

Bea:  Nice comments. By the way, Bill, I won my match against Amelia Emery at Climax Control 293. I noticed you got pinned in your Blast From The Past Tournament and now you and Maki are out of the Tournament. Sure is fun teasing you when I win a match and you lose your match.

Bill:  You have the right to tease me as you are my wife. Yeah stuff happens but I kept my promise that I would not interfere in Maki’s time in the ring until she asked me to get into the match. Maki was a good tag team partner even though she talked down to me.

Bea:  Please continue with your comments. Remember I’ll be in your corner during your match against Brother David to ensure no interference or cheating takes place on his side of this match.

Bill:  Thanks. So, Brother David, we meet again, but this time under different circumstances. The previous match was a Four Way Tables, Ladders, and Chairs, Roulette Championship match which also included Stephen Callaway and Kedron Williams. Now that you don’t have other wrestlers in the match to gang up on me so you can take the advantage do you honestly believe you can get the job done against me? This match is just you and me. Bea, as my Manager, will be in my corner and she will ensure you don’t cheat like I’ve seen you do many times. Oh, yeah, you’ll try to deny it, just as all wrestlers who rely on cheating do, but we’ve seen you use foreign objects, interference, and other illegal tactics. Bea will ensure the Referee sees any cheating on your behalf and that appropriate action will be taken.

Bill pauses for a moment to take a drink of Classic Coke.

Bill:  David the term people use when someone is very scared is Scared Shitless. Nah! When a person is really scared, as you are scared coming into this match against me, the first thing that happens is they lose control of their bowels and shit on themselves. Promise me you’ll shit in your dressing room, or some other sanitary location, instead of holding it in then shitting yourself during our match.

Bea:  Tell them about your recent dreams as dreams have meanings and your dreams have direct meanings for this match.

Bill:  To see a dog in your dreams symbolizes intuition, loyalty, generosity, and fidelity. Yep that describes me perfectly. This dream indicates that I have strong values and good intentions and that those traits will move me forward and bring me success especially in our match when I defeat you. Sometimes I dream about ants and this symbolizes my hard work, diligence, and dedication in the sport of wrestling. Yeah, David, you heard that correctly. Hard work. . .diligence. . .dedication to the sport of wrestling. . .but I can’t expect you to understand concepts like that when you have to rely on cheating and interference in your matches to bail you out.

Bea:  You said you were going to make a comment about winning battles.

Bill:  The saying goes that you cannot win all battles and for sure I hear most of the wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling use that when discussing me. ALL battles can be won if you put your mind to it. Additionally when there is no cheating, or interference, on the part of your wrestling opponent winning the battles is simple. David you need to be ready to lose this battle because I’m going to win this battle.

Bea leaves for a moment and returns with a large tray of snacks for the three of them. When the three are ready to dive into the snacks Bea asks the cameraman to cut his camera feed so they can have privacy while eating and the cameraman cuts his camera feed and our screen goes black.