Author Topic: The fans do not like being lied too!  (Read 3142 times)

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
The fans do not like being lied too!
« on: April 14, 2018, 06:34:50 AM »

\'user

Song sits in front of her laptop as she address the fans in SCW after receiving a few tweets from her fans about the promos that aired hours ago from Dmitri and Lucy Seraphina

Song: Hello everyone, so last night I was trying to hang out and watch a movie when I started to get tweets about my opponents promos. the plan was for me to watch them 1st thing Saturday morning while I work out but a few fans had questions. The kind of questions I should not have top be addressing you know!!

First off the fans are not stupid nor do they forget things as easy as you two do you know!

So I was asked what Lucy meant in her promo when she said…

"Ah, Song, it’s been a while hasn’t it? I remember the many of battles we’ve had here and at LAW.

Song: You do, please tell me all about them because I have NEVER worked for LAW you know! Okay you don’t know but the fans know you know!

"So, I want to see what all can you do in this match."

Song: I took your tag team title in SCW so you already seen what I can do you know!

"I want to see how much you’ve grown and, if you can keep up with me. Yeah, I know that’s a Mel saying but still! Song, please rise to the challenge and show me that you have. I’d hate to be wrong for once."

Song: Wrong for once? You sat there calling Alana and I men than women in your promo last year, You also acted like you never faced us then said how you look forward to facing us again. You can’t have it both ways… I wish not to bring that stuff up again but for you to sit there and say “I’d hate to be wrong for once” You clearly have been wrong many times you know!

Song shakes her head but keeps her smile so that the fans don’t see her disappointed.

Song: Now as for Dmitri…

“The man who signed up for the Blast from the Past tournament, being pitted alongside with Lucy Serraphina to face the team of Casey Williams and his tag partner from last year Song.”

Song: Oh you mean Orchid right as I was not in the tournament last year but Orchid was you know! for those who can't tell the difference here is Orchid.  

Song pulls Orchid in front of her laptop.

\'user

Song pushes her away but playfully

\'user

Song:See we don't even look alike you know... but let me keep going with what else Dmitri says.

“But from experience my dear friend, Song is only a slow dance that never gets off her feet.”

Song: Okay I’m not sure why fans wanted me to address this outside the fact I never worked with you before so what experience do you speak of? But I like being a slow dance so I will let that slide you know!

“How are you Song?? I guess you came back for more??

Song: More what? No one knows what you mean here? How can I have more of something if I never heard what you speak of to begin with you know. !

“Were you hoping to find anyone that was suitable to tag with?? We weren’t such a successful team now were we?? Oh no…., you were just the opposite.”

Song: I do, his name is Casey Williams you know!!!

“How reluctant you were to even look at me after we had to beat the team of my angel of love and her foolish partner that we destroyed. Remember how we fed Song? Didn’t that just gave you a mere second thought of perhaps staying away where you belong?”

Song: Okay, I am starting to think that all Vampires” have really bad memories now as none of this ever happened. Not with me you know!!!

“How’s LAW going Song??

Song: I don’t know, I never worked for LAW.

“Are you going to do a inter promotional speech for two feds, in the hope that the shared interest of zero percent could join forces and make it one??Well let me be a gentleman for once, let me say I hope you will find that one extra motivation to show up. Because let us not forget who I and Lucy truly are…. Moscow’s finest, Moscow’s own. The cold war of centuries of our kin flowing through our blood.”

Song: And one with very poor memories from the sound of things you know!

“you can hop back into the sunset and drive your cheap rental car back to whatever shady federation you came from. It’s time to face facts Song… you and Casey just don’t got it anymore…”

Song: I have always said SCW is my home, it’s the only place I have signed a contract to work for. The only other thing I have done is a two match deal in WWH, and that was because SCW wasn’t booking me at the time and I wanted to stay sharp for the Bombshells in SCW. So I do not like the fact that you are calling SCW a shady federation… unless you know something that I don’t know… you know!? Sounds like Casey and I are just fine, it's you and Lucy that don’t got it, at least not in your heads… wait for it…. Wait just a bit longer… YOU KNOW!!!

Song takes a deep breath.

Song: That said, I'm okay with you both acting like I'm nothing, like I don't matter but the fans are not dumb and don't have bad memories so you owe it to them not to be trying to spin your own logic when they can see that all you to have done is take everything Orchid has done and say it was me doing it. Please do not insult my fans, the SCW fans, and more importantly, your own fans with your lies and wrong information. That is not cool you know!!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 06:51:58 AM by Wong Fai Hung »
user posted image