Author Topic: The Hills Have Eyes  (Read 352 times)

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
The Hills Have Eyes
« on: June 27, 2014, 01:09:42 PM »

Act 1: Same Old Challenge

"Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it."
Sai Baba

\'user

The Day the World Died

The scene opens on the vast desert of Death Valley. The sun was high in the sky, and the vultures were circling around something that has met it's fate within the desert heat. The camera pans over a strange looking sight. It was what was left of an old mining town. The ground was covered in sage brush. A wind blew casting dust into the air, and tumble weeds to roll along the ground. This had once been a town filled with life and people, before the gold had dried up, and there was no reason to stay. A few graves still remained, along with with now falling buildings, and the entrance to one of the many mines that had sprung up in the town. We soon see a lone figure moving through the sage brush, dressed in a long trench coat, and a wide brimmed hat. They move in silence toward what is left of the town, and stops when they reach what could have been the center of town at one time. The figure lifts their head from under the hat, and we see Necra. Her long hair was pulled back from her face, and tied up in a long silver ribbon. She moves in silence as if in search of something. She soon turns towards a small graveyard that was off to the side.

Necra: The town of Skidoo was once full of life, and excitement. But now nothing is left, except the ghosts that linger here. Like every other town like this they had murders over claims, over women, and over money. Others passed away from natural causes but yet they still cannot rest. I think that is why I was drawn to this place. They are unsettled and need release. But there is something more here.

Necra continues to walk on and looks off into the distance. A figure stood on top of the hill, staring down at her. The long hair billowed in a wind that had picked up, and Necra shivered. Nothing disturbed her or scared her, but this figure had a strange presence about them. Necra turns from them and continues to walk through what was left of the town, and stops at the fenced in graveyard. Only a few stones actually still remained standing. Others had fallen with time, and broke away from their settings. She turns back to see if the figure was still there, but it was gone just as quickly as it had appeared. She shakes her head, and opens the old gate, and walks among the few headstones.

Necra: This week I'm facing someone that I have faced time and time again. Jessie Salco. I don't know why they keep throwing you into the ring with me Jessie, we already know what the outcome is going to be don't we?  We all know how this match is going to end, so why don't you just stay out of the ring, and forget about the match? You claim your scared of me, but every time that I look at you the fear is there deep within you. You don't have to show it, I already know. I can read people, and you pretend not to be not afraid but you are.  No matter how many chances you get to stand before me you will never win against me.

She smiles to herself, but it fades as she hears movement from somewhere behind her. She turns and sees an older looking man dressed in the turn of the century clothes, with a brim hat upon his head. Necra looks at him but didn't get the same feeling off of him that she had gotten from that figure. She smiles softly as he bows slightly removing the hat that he wore.

Necra: Can I help you?

Man: I reckon you can ma'am. They said you're the one we've been waiting for.

Necra: Really? Who told you that?

Man: The people in town ma'am. They said the Angel has come, so we can be set free.

Necra: I see. Then I shall do what needs to be done for you and your...

As Necra turns around, her eyes get wide. The town had been restored to what it had been in early 20th century. She couldn't believe what she was seeing, but then again there were things in the world even she couldn't explain. The man leads her back into the town, and yet something still didn't feel right. She could feel the eyes once again. It wasn't from the ghostly townsfolk that had watched her walk in, but something different, colder, and a lot older. She shivers slightly and continues to walk on, and stands in the middle of the street. Her eyes starts to glow bright blue and she is soon floating above the ground. A flash of light fills the space, and soon Necra is on the ground. She slowly sits up, and once again everything is normal, and it is quiet once again. Her head still spun from the power that she had put out, and it would take a while to gain it back, but it was well worth it. The people would be at peace and the land would be cleansed.

Necra: Jessie you really think you can stand against me? How many times have we met in the middle of the ring, and you've walked away with nothing? Just give up, and don't make a fool out of yourself any longer. Go after someone that you can beat, and try to make a name for yourself. I've already shown that you are no match for me. I've held almost every title since I've been here, and yet you keep trying to take me down. Why? Do you need to prove something to yourself or are you just a glutton for punishment? Whatever the reason is I'm sure it won't matter by the time I'm done with you. I'm not going to hold back on you, and I will do whatever it takes to win this match like I always do. Jessie no matter how many people you have on your side you will never take me down. You're a loser and always will be when it comes to me. You can try and try over and over again to beat me, but you will always fail.

Necra finally manages to get to her feet, and she starts heading back toward the main road.

Necra: No matter how confident you think you are when you step into that ring with me Jessie you always fail and this time won't be any different for you. I will walk away with the win once again, leaving you in the middle of the ring, wondering where you went wrong. I will do whatever it takes to stop you. If I have to break every bone in your body just to stop you then I will. If I have to make you spill every last drop of blood then I will. If I have to bring you to the edge of death, then I will. I will not stop until that bell sounds, and even then I might not. If nothing else, I'm thorough.

She reaches the main stretch of road, and it was deserted. No sign of life for miles. She sighs and starts walking back int he direction that she had come from earlier. Death Valley was a beautiful place, except in the heat of the hot mid day sun.

Necra:  Jessie Sunday night will be your undoing. You will finally understand why I am the best at what I do. Hopefully this will be the last time that we ever meet in the middle of the ring but I doubt that very much. But this time won't be any different then the last dozen or so times that we have met. You will walk away with nothing, while I walk away with everything including your dignity. I am the Goddess of Death, the Queen of the Dead, the Reaper of Souls, The Lady in Black, and the Guide to Souls; fear me! For when you look upon me you will see your death. See you soon Jessie.

Necra smiles to herself, as she starts down the road once again, and hears an engine in the distance. The noise comes closer and we soon see a massive truck coming toward her. She smiles as she hears "Highway to Hell" blaring over the radio. The truck soon appears and it's Ex in his monster truck. He stops and gets out. He opens the door, and lifts Necra into the truck. She removes the wide brimmed hat, as hhis way around the front and gets back in. He revs it and soon they are taking off down the long stretch of empty road as the scene fades to black.

I am the Goddess of Death, the Queen of the Dead, the Grim reaper... and your soul belongs to me.

Mummification's: 23  Free Souls: 23

4x Bombshell Roulette Champion
1x Bombshell Tag Team Champion