Author Topic: The War Begins...  (Read 358 times)

Offline Jake Sullivan

• TAFKAR-The Artist Formerly Known As Rage
    • View Profile
    • Jake Sullivan
The War Begins...
« on: June 19, 2014, 09:53:13 PM »
 "Electra Blaze...Electra fucking Blaze.  This woman has been a thorn in my side for the past three weeks since I've been back home in Vegas after the African Tour.  I mean, the bitch all but disappeared from my life eight years ago after GXW shut down.  I know she came back to the Vegas area a couple years ago to plot some shit against Misty with Roxanne...but fuck, she left me out of it!  She didn't even say one damn word to me or try to get a hold of me.  Why the hell now?!"

"I've known Electra for ten years now...Ten years is too damn long, and if there is one thing I regret, it's getting involved with that fire obsessed psychopath, because if I hadn't, I clearly wouldn't be dealing with any of this bullshit now."

"I've gotta admit though.  She's definately changed, and it's probably because of that freak of nature kinky bitch, Roxanne.  Electra was never like this.  She wasn't so damn obsessed...so seductive and crazy.  SHE was the one who broke things off between us eight years ago.  She didn't want the damn relationship anymore.  She packed her shit and moved out of our house...  Now all of a sudden, eight years later she does?  Nope...not buying any of it."

Eight Years Ago...
Detroit,Michigan

To say things have been difficult would be an understatement.  GXW recently closed down, but even before the end of a great company, things were on rocky ground.  At least where Rage, a.k.a The Sin of Wrath, and his on/off girlfriend, Electra Blaze were concerned.  Ever since Rage joined The Seven Deadly Sins, their relationship has been very heated.  

But now...things seemed to have reached a boiling point.  Both Rage and Electra are now clearly out of work for the moment, and they've had some time to spend together at their home in Detroit, but there is only one problem.  Rage has hardly been there.  Electra has been spending days by herself, mulling things over in her head, and today...today is the day she decided to leave.  

She's running around the bedroom she shares with Rage gathering her things, with several suitcases on the bed.  Her older brother, Dave, is out in the other room, boxing up the rest of her belongings and taking the boxes out to his truck.  Electra had expected to be done and gone by the time Rage got home...IF he got home...but wouldn't you know, things didn't work out that way this time.  

Dave is walking out the front door with a box in hand when Rage's car pulls up in front of the house.  He steps out, glaring right at Dave as he loads the box into his truck.

Rage: What the fuck are you doing here?  What's going on?

Dave moves a few boxes around in his truck to make more room as he looks at Rage.

Dave: What does it look?  I'm getting my sister the hell out of here.

Rage: Is that so?  How come this is the first time I'm hearing any of this shit?

Dave: Why don't you ask her that, asshole.  She called me asking for my help and that's what I'm doing.

Rage walks up to Dave, getting right in his face.  Clearly being called an asshole struck a nerve, and he's much taller than Dave is, but that doesn't seem to intimidate Electra's brother.

Rage: You might want to choose your words wisely, pipsqueak.  From where I'm standing, I could take you out of the picture rather easily...

Dave: Is that a threat?

Rage: It's a fucking promise...

The tension mounts between the two men, and a fight nearly breaks out but Electra calls out to the both of them, grabbing their attention.

Electra: Knock it off you two!  Now!  

Rage and Dave both turn and look at her.  One of her suitcases is at her feet.

Electra: Rage...I wasn't expecting you to come home.

Rage looks around, confused.

Rage: You're joking, right?  Have you forgotten this is my house, too?  Why the hell wouldn't I come home?

Electra: You tell me.  You've hardly been here as it is, so I was expecting to be gone by the time you showed up.  It would have made this a hell of a lot easier.

Electra looks at her brother.  He is standing defensively, ready to fight if necessary.

Electra: Dave, would you mind staying out here for a minute while I talk to Rage?  Since he's here I might as well get this over with.

Dave: Hell no.  I'm not leaving you alone with this douchebag.

Rage turns his head sharply and snarls at Dave.

Rage: Fuck you, asshole!  You act like I'm going to beat her or some shit, but I never have!

Dave: Yeah because you know if you had, you'd have me to deal with!

Electra sighs as the two begin arguing once again.  She throws her arms in the air and has to shout even louder this time.

Electra: STOP IT!  I'M DONE WITH THE FIGHTING!

They immediately cease and turn their attention back to her.

Electra: Rage, would you just please come inside for a few minutes so we can talk.  Dave, please...please, just stay outside.  I'll be fine, I promise.  

Dave shakes his head, clearly disagreeing with his sister, but the look on her face tells him she is serious.  He throws his arms in the air, defeated, and Rage walks past him with a smug grin on his face.  Electra disappears back inside the house with Rage following behind her.  He takes note of all the boxes, and once they get to the bedroom, the suitcases that remain on the bed.

Rage: So....care to tell me what the fuck this is all about?

Electra sighs as she turns around.  She looks at Rage, now almost saddened by the direction this is all heading.

Electra: What do you think, Rage?  What were you really expecting?  You're hardly ever here anymore, and when I call you, we talk for two minutes.  If even that.  

Rage: You're really holding that shit against?  Electra, I'm trying to find another fucking company to work for!  Synn has been scoping some places out trying to find some place worth going to.

Electra nods, but she doesn't seem happy at the mention of Synn's name.

Electra: Synn...It's always Synn!

Rage growls and throws his head back.

Rage: Where the fuck are you going with this?  How many times do I have to tell you that Synn is my manager.  I'm part of the Sins now, and if you don't like it...

Electra: Then I can leave.  Well, this is me leaving, Rage.  If you want to make Synn and the Seven Deadly Sins your number one priority in your life, then go right ahead, but I can't do it anymore.  I'll never be a part of the Sins, which means I'll never be a part of your life.

Rage: I bought you this fucking house!  Why is shit never enough for you?  

Electra takes in a deep breath, thinking that question over carefully in her mind.  She looks around the room, but her eyes never meet Rage's.  She can't find it in her to look at Rage.

Electra: I thought it would be enough.  I really did.  I thought I could accept you being a part of the Sins, but I can't.  

Rage: I seriously can't believe this shit right now.  Your brother talked you into this, didn't he?

Electra shakes her head, almost looking near tears.

Electra: No, he didn't.  This was all my decision.  Rage, I just don't get why you have to be a part of the Sins.  Especially after what happened!  How...how could you do that?!

Rage rolls his eyes and his nostrils flare.  He shakes his head, clearly not ready to get into this argument.

Rage: I told you not to bring that shit up again.  It's in the past and quite honestly, I joined the Sins because it's what I wanted to do, got it?!  It's where I belong and if you can't see that...

Electra: I'll just never understand why.  They brainwashed you or something, and you can't see that obviously.  

Rage: Brainwashed?  What the fuck...Electra, I haven't changed one fucking bit!  

Electra shakes her head and gets back to packing her suitcases.

Electra: Attitude wise, maybe not, but the fact that you'll do everything and anything for Synn and the Sins is a different story.  You don't even care about my feelings about all of this!  

Rage: Wow....I really had no idea you were one of those women.

Electra: Excuse me?  One of those women?  What exactly does that mean?!

Electra stops packing her bags for just a moment to glare at Rage, suddenly irritated at his choice of words.  Rage shakes his head, not really wanting to answer that question.

Electra: Just get out of here.  Get the hell out of here!  You don't want to be here.  You never did and you never will.  Sell the place, I don't give a shit anymore.  Run back to Synn and your buddies and just stay out of my life.

Rage: You know what, fuck you.  Burn this shithole down after you leave for all I care.  I brought it for you anyway, but you you don't care.  Have a nice fucking life.

Electra: Yeah and you do the same being Synn's bitch.  You're apparently really great at that.

Rage takes in a deep breath, on the verge of losing his temper completely, but Dave walks into the doorway to check on the situation.  He notices the expression on Rage's face and gets in a fighting stance.  Rage backs off when he notices Dave, and he walks out of the room without another word.  Dave looks at Electra with a concerned look, but she shakes her head as if saying she doesn't want to talk about it.

"Electra needs to face facts.  I've never been a relationship kind of guy.  I'm not the lovey dovey asshole that other guys are.  She knew that when we got together before, but that day I finally realized her whole plan.  She wanted to change me...She wanted me to be the guy SHE needed.  Fuck that shit.  It's my damn life!"

"Now it seems like she's back to her old tricks, only this time with a brand new attitude.  I'm trying to focus on wrestling and getting back to the top of the ladder in SCW, but everywhere I fucking turn, Electra's there trying to fucking distract me!  I really need to invest Gabriel's help in finding a way for her to disappear.  If anyone can come up with something, it's magic man."

"Oh, and to make matters worse, now it seems Electra is playing nice with a douchebag I can't stand!  She's gotten on TJ Codair's good graces, and to be honest, that shit isn't good for either one of us.  TJ can think all he wants that Electra is going to help him out...be on his side, but the fact of the matter is that she's out for herself.  She's got an ulterior motive, and I'll be damned if I let her try and take me down. Fuck that shit."

"For now, though, I have to deal with her.  I just got a damn tweet from this bitch and the devil only knows what the fuck she did now.  I'll probably get back to my place and find it burned to the ground..."

Rage was a bit relieved when he pulled his car up into the driveway leading to his home and didn't see any signs of anything burning.  He was relieved, yes, but now highly confused as Electra's tweet just a short while ago seemed unneccessary.  

"@PyroElectra @SinOfWrathRage Ummm..don't get too angry or anything but you might want to get home quick...I swear it was an accident!"

After getting a tweet like that, the big man paniced.  He tried getting her to tell him what had supposedly happened over Twitter, but she wouldn't.  Needless to say, Rage ran out of Synn's house like a bat out of hell.  Synn, Despayre and Theresa couldn't even question what was going on before he was out the door and revving his car to life.

As he gets out of his car, looking around for any sign of Electra, he growls, knowing he'd been tricked.  He slams his car door shut and slowly approaches his house, almost caustiously.

Rage: Electra?!  Electra where the hell are you?!  

But there is no answer.  He walks up to his front door, still expecting to see any sign of a fire anywhere, but thankfully he doesn't find one.  As he walks into his house, he still doesn't find any sign of Electra, and only grows more furious.  That is, until he hears music in the backyard.  He growls and rolls his eyes before he heads toward the patio doors leading out to his pool area.  Yes, Rage even has a pool!

As he steps out onto the back patio, he lets out an annoyed sigh.  He finally finds Electra, having made herself quite comfortable.  She's laying back in a sun lounge chair, soaking up the gorgeous Las Vegas sun, wearing a tiny flame design bikini that leaves very little to the imagination and a pair of sunglasses shielding her eyes.  

Rage: Electra...what the fuck are you doing?  What was this big emergency that I just HAD to get here.

Rage stands over Electra, blocking her sunlight.  She lifts the sunglasses from over her eyes, looking up at Rage with a devilish smile on her face.

Electra: Huh?  Oh...you're talking about that tweet, aren't you?  Yeah...I might have lied a bit.

Rage: A bit?  Electra, you're really getting on my last fucking nerve.  

Electra: Oh relax, would you?  How else was I going to get you here to talk?  

Rage raises an eyebrow as Electra sits up in the lounge chair, folding one leg over the other.  

Rage: How many times do I have to tell you, I don't WANT to talk?

Electra: I know.  You've made that crystal clear, but Rage, I need to get some things out in the open.  I need you to understand some things.

Rage shakes his head, not wanting anything to do with it.

Rage: Seriously not fucking interested.

Rage turns to walk away, but Electra jumps up and grabs a hold of his arm, stopping him and he growls.

Electra: Please, Rage.  Just listen to me, okay?  I know I was the one to leave you eight years ago, and I haven't really been around since, but...

Rage: There's no damn buts about this, Electra.

Electra: Yes, there is.  I know I left you, but Rage, I made a mistake.  A terrible mistake.  I'm trying to make you understand that now, but you won't even give me the time of day.

Rage lets out a snorting laugh and shakes his head.

Rage: Oh, that's funny.  Real fucking hilarious.  Eight years later you're saying you made a mistake?  Not buying it.

Electra: Can you just sit down?  Please?

Rage shakes his head, but Electra gives him pleading eyes.  She pulls him by the arm, and he rolls his eyes, walking over to another lounge chair.  He takes a seat, and Electra sits in the one across from him.

Electra: I thought I made the right decision all those years ago, because at the time, it felt right.  You were never around and I really hated us being apart, but it seemed like we were heading in different directions anyway.  You were following Synn around when he was trying to find a fed for you guys to go to, and you were completely ignoring me.

Rage: Please tell me we're not going to get into this Synn argument again...

Electra: I'd really rather not.  My feelings on that man have never changed...but neither have my feelings for you.

Rage: Well, then there is your fucking problem right there.

Electra frowns and shakes her head.  She goes to speak, but Rage interrupts her.

Rage: Electra, you've got a problem with the Sins, that's pretty fucking obvious.  But, if I'm still around them after eight years, what makes you think I'm just going to leave them now?  They're family and there is nothing you can do to change that.

Electra lowers her head, thinking things over in her mind.  Rage keeps his eyes locked on her, and when Electra lifts her head, her eyes meet his.

Electra: What if I grew to accept them?  What if I spent time with them and got to know them like you do?  

Rage again raises an eyebrow, suddenly baffled by her complete change of heart.  He studies her, looking for any sign of treachery.

Rage: You're joking, right?  You and Kittie have been at each other's throats ever since you decided to come back around!  Not to mention, you just admited five seconds ago that you still can't stand Synn!  

Electra: I'm trying to show you that I'm serious here, Rage.  I'll do anything for you to see that...to understand that I want to make this work.  That we're meant to be together.

Rage: Is that so?

Electra nods, a genuine and sincere look on her face.

Rage: So if I told you to stay the fuck away from TJ Codair, you would?

Electra blinks and goes silent.  Her body tightens up, telling Rage that that is one thing she won't do.

Rage: That's what I thought.  You're just getting all buddy buddy with Codair to try and get to me.

Electra: No, I'm not.  TJ is a very nice guy, and he is surprisingly looking out for me.  You've been treating me like trash ever since I got back and he apparently doesn't like it.  Look, I'd rather not talk about him, okay?  This is about you and me...

Electra stands up, her body language suddenly giving away other intentions.  She takes a couple steps towards Rage, placing a hand on his shoulder and pushing him back in the lounge chair.

Electra: I really wish you would stop denying it, Rage.

Rage: Stop denying what exactly?  

Electra grins, then sits on Rage's lap, placing her hands on his chest.

Electra: Stop denying the clear connection that we still share.  I know you can still feel the heat between us.  That heat isn't the sun either, Rage.  It's that fire...that passion that we still share.  I know you still feel it...

Rage: You're imagining things Electra.  That fire burned out a long fucking time ago...

Electra shakes her head, still grinning from ear to ear.

Electra: Oh, I think you're lying.  In fact, I KNOW you're lying, because need I remind you where I'm sitting right now?  You've missed me just as much as I've missed you.

Rage goes to protest, but Electra leans down, bringing her lips to his.  The two share a passionate kiss, one that Rage does not fight, but instead, gets very into.  Electra reaches down and grabs the bottom of Rage's shirt, then pulls it up and over his head as the two get down to business right there in the lounge chair!  At least until Rage's phone starts ringing in his pocket...

Electra: Don't...let it go to voicemail.

Surprisingly, Rage listens to her and they begin kissing again.  But again, they are interrupted by his phone ringing.  Electra breaks away from the kiss, giving him a warning look as he pulls his phone out of his pocket to see who is calling.

"KITTIE CALLING..."

Electra: Rage...I'm serious.  Don't answer that.  

Rage: Don't tell me what the fuck to do, Electra.  Just give me two damn minutes.

Electra snarls and quickly stands up, glaring at Rage.

Electra: Two minutes?  TWO MINUTES?!  Fuck that!  They're always going to get in the way!  She'll always fucking get in the way somehow...as long as you let her!

Rage: So much for you learning to accept them, huh?

Electra: Oh, I'm sorry if I'm a little bitter considering you just tossed me aside like that for that crazy bitch!  If I wanted her involved, I'd invite her into the fucking bedroom!

Rage's phone continues to ring, and she looks at his phone furiously.  She snatches her towel from off the other lounge chair and spins to glare back at him.

Electra: Go ahead and answer that.  See what she needs this time.  Just remember, what happens from here on out is HER fault and I'm not going to forget this.

Rage: Is that a threat against Kittie?  Because if it is, that wasn't a wise move.

Electra: Oh, not a threat.  A fucking promise, babe.  I'll see you soon.

Electra turns and heads back towards the patio door.  Before she disappears back into Rage's house, he calls out to her.

Rage: Hey Electra, one more thing.  

She turns and looks at him.

Rage: Stay the fuck away from Codair.  I know what you're up to and it won't work.

Electra smiles and laughs.

Electra: Nice try, Rage.  I'm not up to anything.

She winks then disappears inside, leaving Rage outside by himself.  His phone begins ringing again, and he answers it, yelling right into the receiver.

Rage: What the FUCK is your problem?!

He plops back down on the lounge chair and an argument with Kittie follows soon after.

"I guess I need to get down to business and actually talk about my match, don't I?  I can't keep focusing on the shit with Electra, when I've got an even bigger problem right around the corner.  I may be a two time two time former tag team champion, but I'm not interested in the tag team shit anymore.  Especially not this bullshit I've been put in this week!"

"I mean Equinox?  Really?  What the fuck were they thinking teaming me with that guy?!  Granted, I probably stand a better chance dealing with him then poor old TJ teaming with Andrew, but I'll get to that a little later.  Right now, I want to address you, Equinox.  Michael Hardy...whatever the fuck you're being called these days."

"Let me make one thing very clear.  I don't like you.  I've got NO interest in teaming with you, and personally, I don't need you to beat these two assholes we're facing this week, but once again, the sick twisted sense of humor the bosses have has teamed us together so we have to make it work, right?"

"Wrong!  I don't need to put up with you, and don't think that I will.  Don't make the mistake of thinking I trust you and that I'll play nice, because the fact is, I won't.  I don't give a shit about winning this match, because I have one goal and one goal only.  To end TJ Codair.  And you better not get in my fucking way, because that talentless piece of shit partner of TJ's will no doubt try to, and he'll get what's coming to him."

"Equinox, do me a favor, okay?  Just stand back and look like the moron you are in your stupid little mask.  Stay on the outside of the ring and don't bother trying to get the tag, because I don't need your fucking help.  I don't want it.  Understand?  Because if you don't...well, you'll find out what happens when you don't."

"Take that as your only warning, bud."

Tuesday June 17th

The Sins are scheduled to leave for Phoenix in just twenty-four hours, but right now, Rage and Kittie are at Synn's home.  With the drama and chaos surrounding Rage these days, Synn thought it best to have a little chat with the Sins of Wrath and Envy and hopefully get everything sorted out.

Rage and Kittie are seated on the sofa at the moment.  Rage has his arms folded across his chest and Kittie continues to annoy him by occasionally elbowing him in his side.  He does his best to ignore her at first, but it doesn't last long as she just continues aggrivating him.

Rage: Kittie, if you don't knock that shit off I'm going to go toss your ass in the pool!

Kittie chuckles and shrugs.

Kittie: So?  I'm not afraid of a little water.  If you're going to threaten me, you need to make it a little better than that.

She rolls her eyes and so does Rage and Synn walks back into the room.  Despayre is off in some other part of the house, more than likely in the pool with Theresa watching over him.

Synn: Can the two of you play nice for a while, while we discuss some things?  I want to make sure we're on the same page.

Rage: I feel like we're being scolded by our angry father or something.  Last I checked, we weren't little kids, Synn.

Synn nods but gives Rage a stern look.

Synn: True, you're not, but also the last I checked you have yourself a problem a teenager might.  It seems like Electra Blaze has a bit of a problem with you still being in the Sins these days.

Rage snarls as Synn brings up Electra, and it's clear he has no interest in talking about her.  Kittie laughs and looks at Rage from the corner of her eye.

Kittie: Yeah and this dipshit nearly gave into her!

Rage: Shut the hell up!  I'm not getting back together with her!

Kittie attempts to say something but Synn holds his hands up and silences her.

Synn: You say that, but let me make it clear that if you want to get back together with her, I will not stop you.  However, if she causes problems for theSins, therewill be a problem.

Kitties eyes widen in disbelief and even Rage looks shocked.

Kittie: You're kidding, right?!  That bitch is ALREADY causing problems!  Rage had to hold her back from TRYING to kick my ass!

Synn: That might be true, but you also instigate things quite a bit.  If she feels threatened, she may further try to pull Rage away from the Sins.

Rage: That ain't gonna fucking happen.  I've already told her that!

Kittie: Yeah, well, she's not taking the hint!  She's already getting close to TJ Codair.  You know, the guy who you're facing this week along with Andrew Garcia?

Rage closes his eyes and squeezes the bridge of his nose, now very stressed out and agitated.  Synn focuses his attention on the big man.

Synn: Kittie is right.  If she is now working against you, she could potentially tell TJ anything she wants to use against you.

Rage: She doesn't have anything on me!  TJ won't be a damn problem this week.  He's teaming with that dumbass Andrew Garcia for fuck's sake!

Kittie: Yeah and you're teaming with that long lost Hardy twin.  What's his name now?  Equate?  Equal?

Synn chuckles and shakes his head.

Synn: Equinox.

Rage: Fucking stupid name.  If that's any indication of the man himself, I might as well take care of this match myself.  I don't need to be in a damn tag team match anymore.

Synn: Yes, well, the fact remains that you are.  And last I knew, Electra said she was going to be TJ's valet, correct?

Rage shrugs.

Rage: So she says.  I don't give a shit.

Kittie: I'll kill her if she tries anything.

Synn: Perhaps it might be a good idea to get her to change her mind.  It might help to actually have her on your side, Rage.

Rage blinks and just stares at Synn for a moment.  He quickly frowns and begins shaking his head.

Rage: No.  No fucking way!  That'll just lead her on and make her think I want to get back together with her!  

Kittie: Oh, so shoving your tongue down her throat didn't give her that idea?  Where the hell is your brain?!

Synn holds his hands up as Kittie and Rage now start bickering once again.

Synn: Hey, hey, hey!  Enough!

Rage and Kittie quickly quiet down and look at Synn.

Synn: Rage, just TRY talking to her.  It can't hurt, and if it doesn't work, you at least tried.  And yes, for now Kittie will keep an eye on her during your match.

Rage: I don't WANT to talk to her, Synn!  That's the fucking point!

Kittie: It's okay.  I'll be there with you if you want.  I can make sure you keep your little monster in your pants.

Rage glares at Kittie and snarls again.

Rage: Fuck off!  I kept it in my pants the other day, didn't I?

Kittie: Barely.  If it wasn't for me calling you, you'd have a serious case of fire crotch right now!

Synn can't help but laugh at that but Rage, of course, is not amused.  He stays eerilyquiet and Synn clears his throat.

Synn: Okay, so aside from the situation with Electra, are you planning on playing nice with Equinox for this match?

Kittie lets out a loud obnoxious laugh.

Kittie: HA!  That's funny.  Rage never plays nice with anyone.  Don't you know that?

Just then, Despayre's voice comes from behind them and startles them.  

Despayre: Nuh uh!  He plays nice with me all the time!

Kittie: Yeah, that's because he knows if he doesn't, Angel will spill of his dirty little secrets.

Rage shakes his head.

Rage: You're full of shit.  Besides, I don't have any dirty little secrets.

Despayre: That's not what Angel says.  He's got a lot of juicy material on you peanut head!

Kittie snorts as Despayre uses his new nickname.  Rage looks at Despayre, surprised.

Rage: Oh come on!  Not you, too!  This shit has to stop!

Despayre then, very calmly, walks over to Rage and holds his hand out.  Rage doesn't even need to ask as he reaches into his pocket and pulls out some cash.  He holds up a fifty dollar bill.

Rage: How long will this last me?

Despayre taps his chin, thinking for a moment.  He confers with Angel until they come to an agreement.

Despayre: We'll give you a discount this time.  That'll last you through Sunday.

Synn: That is a discount?

Despayre turns and looks at Synn.

Despayre: For him, yeah.  He won't agree to a weekly payment!

Rage hands Despayre the cash and Despayre skips off to go put it away.  Synn and Kittie share a laugh but Rage just shrugs.

Rage: What?  He's asking too much!

Kittie: Considering how much you swear, it's a steal I'm sure.

Rage: You swear just as much as I do!

Kittie: Not around Despy I don't!

Synn shakes his head and once again has to stop them.

Synn: Alright.  I think that's enough for one day.  Rage, you need to arrange a meeting with Electra and sort things out if you don't want the situation to get worse.

Rage rolls his eyes, disagreeing with Synn.

Rage: Whatever.  I still say it'll get worse by just talking to her.  But fine.  I'll get a hold of her and see what I can do.

Synn: Thank you.  Now, why don't you guys get home and get some rest.  We have to leave for Phoenix tomorrow.

Rage stands up from the sofa taking his phone out of his pocket.  He taps away at the screen while heading towards the door.  He walks out of the house, not even bothering to say goodbye before he heads to his car and roars the engine to life and heads home.  As he was leaving Synn's, he was tweeting Electra, asking her to meet him at his house, but surprisingly, she shot him down and refused to meet him.

A little while later, Rage pulls into his driveway and puts his car in park.  He heads into his house and walks over to the fridge to grab a bear.  As he pops the top off and takes a swig, his doorbell rings.  He growls and sighs, assuming that Electra changed her mind.  

Rage: Just couldn't resist, could you Electra?  I knew you'd...

As he opens the door, he trails off at the end of his sentence as it is not Electra at the door, but someone completely different.  Someone he doesn't recognize.  An middle-aged blonde woman stands before him, with a nervous smile on her face.

Rage: Who the fuck are you?

The blonde woman frowns, not expecting his reaction.

Woman: I'm sorry, it's just so great to see you.  I've been searching for you for quite some time...

Rage lifts his eyebrow, curiously and just stands there, staring at the woman before him.  He looks at her for a while, trying to figure out who she might be, until he backs away slowly with a horrified look on his face.

Rage: No...This isn't possible.  This isn't fucking possible!

The blonde woman just smiles as Rage brings his hands to his head, still horrified, but now completely speechless and lost for words.

The cameras open up to see Rage standing in the middle of SCW's six sided-ring, looking directly into the camera.  Kittie is seated on the ring apron, there for moral support of her big "brother".

"My week just went to the shitter, and I don't know how I'm going to deal with this shit now.  As I if I needed any more shit piled on, now this...Well, I think it's safe to say that Andrew Garcia and TJ Codair have an even bigger problem this weekend.  I'm bad enough as it is when I don't have all this bullshit going on, but now...They're in for a world of hurt."

He stops speaking for a moment, grinning wickedly.  Kittie nods her head and swings her legs back and forth as Rage continues.

"Let's start off with Andrew Garcia, because I plan on leaving the best for last.  Yeah, it's fucked up that I'm saying TJ is the best, but don't mistake that for him being the best in this match, because he's not.  Not by a long shot."

"But you, Andrew...You're the fucking oddball.  Well, you're relatively normal compared to my looney tunes reject of a tag team partner, but that's beside the point.  Andrew, I've got a big warning for you, and it's the same warning I gave to Equinox earlier.  Stay the fuck out of my way.  In fact, how about you and Equinox just beat the shit out of each other on the outside of the ring, and leave me and TJ to the real fight in the ring."

Rage takes a few steps and stops right behind Kittie, leaning against the ropes.

"I know Equinox has the roulette title...the title you lost to Kain and that you now want back.  I don't care about that shit.  I really don't.  I dont care one bit.  I know TJ pissed you off.  I know you've got some beef with him, too, but my shit with him holds presedence over your shit.  You and Equinox don't matter in this match, regardless of what Mark Ward or Christian Underwood say."

"You call yourself the honorable warrior?  HA!  Good for you, but pal, just a fair warning, what I'll to do you if you get in my way on Sunday won't be even close to honorable.  Fuck honor.  If you want to do something that people will talk about and applaud you for, dump that has been nobody, Casey Williams, as your manager.  Trust me, you won't get anywhere with that guy.  You want to do something honorable?  Stand back and do what you do best...Absolutely NOTHING.  Because I'm going to be looking right at TJ."

Rage looks down at Kittie as she looks up at him with a smile.  She claps, encouraging him to continue before she jumps down from the ring apron, and begins walking around the ring.

"Ahh, TJ...the only one in this match that I am focused on.  The only one in this match who, as of yet, has pissed me off and made one mistake after another when dealing with me.  How ya feeling, buddy?  You nervous yet?  You should be.  If not, you're making the same mistake the last two jackasses made by underestimating me.  I was hoping out first encounter would be a one-on-one match, but things don't always work out the way we want them to, do they?"

Rage shakes his head, answering his own question.

"Doesn't make much difference to me either way, though, because one way or another, you and I will square off in the ring.  And you can bet your ass that it's going to be an all out war.  You think my attitude pissed you off?  Tough shit, little man.  One thing you're going to learn, because you haven't yet, is that I don't give a shit what anyone thinks about me.  You say whatever the hell you want to say, well guess what?  So do I."

Rage narrows his eyes as he moves on to the next piece of business.

"Here's a little bit of a warning for ya, though, TJ.  You've suddenly made friends with that desperate slut, Electra...You might want to rethink that decision because I can guarantee you that she's not on your side...Not really.  Hell, she's probably not on my side either, but I don't fucking care.  She's using you to try and bring me down, but that shit isn't going to work.  Whatever she's telling you...whatever lies she's feeding you...I wouldn't believe a word of it, because she doesn't know shit about me.  All she knows is shit from eight years ago.  Shit from the guy I used to be.  But, I've moved on from that weak piece of shit she's probably telling you about."

Kittie stops for a moment, looking at Rage with complete shock.  She clears her throat and he looks at her, holding up a hand, telling her he's getting to the point.  He turns his attention back to the camera.

"Yeah, I said it...I was weak...Key word being was, but you want to know the reason?  It was her, TJ...She'll drag you down so fast, but you'll let her because you want to find any information you can to try and take me down.  After all, you couldn't take me down without knowing something about me, right?  You couldn't go into a match blind and beat someone."

Kittie then reaches under the ring, pulling out a fire extinguisher.  She looks at it and smiles.

"I could, because the fact is, I don't need to know shit about who I'm facing.  I don't give a rat's ass what your accomplishments are or where you've wrestled before.  None of that fucking matters to me.  All that matters is the here and now...what you DO right now.  Fuck all this trash talk bullshit...So you can sling a few insults.  Doesn't affect me none, buddy.  When ya get the three count over me or ya make me submit...that'll affect me.  Until then...You're just another worthless annoying asshole that I plan to destroy as I work my way back to the SCW Heavyweight Championship.  That's all there is to it."

Kittie slides the fire extinguisher into the ring, then slides in under the bottom rope.  She picks it up and walks over to Rage, looking into the camera along with him.

"I'll see you Sunday, TJ.  Bring your A game because anything less just won't impress me."

"And TJ...Send a message to your new fire obsessed friend.  If she tries sticking getting involved in this match...I'll beat her ass with this fire extinguisher!"

Rage shakes his head, but he smiles anyway as Kittie throws the fire extinguisher over her shoulder.  Kittie looks up at Rage and shrugs and the scene fades out.