Author Topic: The Past, The Present, The Future.  (Read 304 times)

Offline sean jackson

• View Profile
    • Sean Jackson
The Past, The Present, The Future.
« on: June 17, 2014, 09:26:38 PM »
 The Past, The Present, The Future.  The Road To Portland.
Part 4 (1) This isn't a game.

With Climax Control only five days away in Phoenix, Arizona.  Sean Jackson found it rather upsetting that Jamie Dean was being all casual on twitter.  Did he not fully understand what he was about to be subjected to?  Did he really think that stepping into the ring with the Mental Rapist was going to be some kind of game?

Did he really think that Sean Jackson was going to treat this match like it was a game of beer pong?  or maybe that they were going to have a dance off?

If that's what Jamie Dean is thinking, then he deserves every bit of punishment that Sean Jackson dishes out....

And then some.

The alternate reality
Austin, Texas
Spring 1999

Humiliated and disgraced, Sean found his football career ended, and his student status changed to expelled.  Everything was moving swiftly, almost too fast as far as he was concerned.  He tried to argue his case to the Board of Regents, but they wouldn't listen.  He tried to argue his case to the Dean of Students, but that too failed.  Sean knew that he had been set up, but with no investigation taking place, and the insistance on him leaving the campus, there was no possible way that he could clear himself.  The one thing that stuck out was the reluctance of anyone in the power structure to at least question everyone else in the locker room at that time....

It was as if the University was satisfied with sacraficing one man, even if he was innocent, rather than watch the NCAA come in and start a full blown investigation of the football program.  

Little did he know that an evil jezebeth named Vanessa was pulling all the strings.  That her actions were touching off a twisted web of lies, deceit, and her own ultimate goal of making individuals pay for travesties done against her people, as well as herself.

She decided long ago that following the dark master was beneficial to her plans.  She knew that following him would lead to the man who butchered her village, as well as her family, leaving her homeless.  She remembered being slapped in the face by Nassir al-Wuhaishi and his Al Qaeda henchmen before being drug through the dirt streets by her hair.  She remembered the horrible things they did to her before taking her to some Thai whorehouse, leaving her to fend for herself.

From that moment, she swore her revenge and would stop at nothing to attain it.  She remembered Nassir's penchant for prostitutes and knew that if she sold her soul, to have the power of the jezebeth given to her by the dark master....

Ultimately, she would have her revenge.

But to do that, Vanessa had to walk a tightrope between what the dark master commanded, and what she wanted.  The dark master wanted global domination, he wanted the souls of everyone, athiest and christian alike.  He needed everyone under his influence in order to change the predictions made in the book of Revelations.  To the dark master, his plan was mapped out to the smallest of details, and if done correctly, the heavens and the earth would be his....

However, Vanessa simply wanted her revenge.  

But that revenge would go against everything the dark master had planned.  His plan called for Nassir al-Wuhaishi to rise up the ranks of Al Qaeda, position himself in a coordinated location in Iraq, and kill a specific American Lieutenant named Chris Boyle as he breeched a brick wall.  The dark master knew with Boyle dead, he would not be able to save the life of an important autistic child.  A child who could stop the dark master's plan dead in it's tracks.

A child named Jason.

As Sean walked off campus, his mind was flooded with millions of thoughts.  He wondered how he was going to be viewed once he got back to his hometown of Longview, Texas.  He wondered how the media there was going to cover him once the story broke, if it broke at all.  He had hoped that it was nothing more than a terrible nightmare and that any moment, he would wake up from it.  But with every step taken, it became more and more clear that it wasn't a nightmare, that it was all too real.  As he draws a deep breath, he looks back to the university that he once called home and.....

A shoulder check.

The impact causes him to spin his head around and he notices a very beautiful woman now seated on the ground.

Jackson:  "Oh damn, ma'am I'm sorry."

He extends his hand downward towards the woman who has a surprised look on her face.  As he does so, he notices that she is of vietnamese descent, her jet black hair hanging perfectly over her shoulders.  She is wearing blue jeans and a tight fitting orange and white University of Texas t-shirt.  A t-shirt that doesn't leave a lot to the imagination.  

Jackson:  "Can you forgive me?"

The young lady smiles as she reaches up, and takes his hand.  As Sean pulls her up, she momentarily breaks the smile in order to speak.

woman:  "It's okay, I guess I wasn't paying attention either.  So I guess we both can be considered at fault."

Once upright, she releases his hand and begins to dust herself off.  As she does, she purposely shifts her body to where Sean can get a good clear view of the natural curve in her back, and how the jeans nicely covered her butt cheeks.  

As she finished dusting herself off, she once again extends her hand to him and properly introduces herself.

woman:  "By the way, my name is Vanessa."

Jackson:  "Hi Vanessa, I'm Sean."

The trap has been sprung.

Vanessa:  "Nice to meet you Sean."

Jackson:  "The pleasure is all mine."

June 17, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
An empty Celebrity Theatre

As the camera comes into focus, Sean Jackson is making his way onto the floor of the Celebrity Theatre, coming to a stop where he believes the ring will be set up.  Doing a 360 degree turn, gazing at the inside of the facility, Sean speaks up in a way that leaves little doubt as to his intentions.

Jackson:  "Jamie Dean, you seem to be quite the comedian on twitter.  You seem to think that this is going to be a texas two step, or some kind of beer pong game.  But I can assure you Mr. Dean, my intent is far from making this a game."

Sean takes a few steps and places his hands on a steel folding chair.  As he folds it up, he thrusts it down several times onto the hard floor, the echo resonating through the facility.

Jackson:  "Does it sound like a game Mr. Dean?"

Sean tosses the chair to the side, the sound of multiple slaps on the hard floor continues the echo.

Jackson:  "Because if it does, then you've obviously noy figured out the danger you're truly in.  But that's alright Jamie, because I'm satisfied with your false hopes, and your false dreams that have been propped up by that fantasy world you live in."

As he kneels down, he runs his hand across that same hard floor, feeling that there will be no give once something is impacted with it.

Jackson:  "Can you imagine that fantasy world as I hoist you on my shoulders?  can you imagine the wonderful view you will have as you're looking up at the lights hanging from the ceiling?  can you imagine as that view of the ceiling changes to a view of the floor racing up to meet you?"

It's an interesting description, but couldn't be further from the truth.  In all actuality, it will be Jamie Dean's neck racing towards the immovable floor.

Jackson:  "Then, can you imagine the music you'll hear as the disc in your neck is compressed against each other?  the snap, cracking, and pop they make as your neck impacts with this floor?"

As Sean stands, he has that maniacal smirk on his face.

Jackson:  "But you have nothing to worry about now do you?  after all, you still think it's a game.  Right?"

Fade.    
></iframe>

Direct Link: <a href='http://youtu.be/CtqUdVxYXKQ' target='_blank'>http://youtu.be/CtqUdVxYXKQ[/url]  </div>