Author Topic: World Cup Blues.  (Read 370 times)

Offline Emma Rose

• View Profile
World Cup Blues.
« on: June 13, 2014, 10:14:22 PM »
 #ooc Sorry for being late, sorry for being crap... busy busy week and I got distracted watching Rugby, Football and League... sue me it's sport season. =)

Well to understand this part of my promo, you would of had to first watch Ben Jordan’s promo so if you haven’t done that already I’ll give you a moment to catch up... okay that should do the trick, now let’s hit it.

Ben: Emma... Emma... Emz... Wait up... Whoa! Hold ya horses!

Ben Jordan can be found chasing Emma Rose Jensen out of the living room and towards their massive bedroom. Entering the room he finds Emma standing on the other side of the bed to him, heading towards her walk in wardrobe. As she can feel his presence in the room she turns on her heels, her hands whipping up in the air to express her anger.

Emma: I can’t believe you Ben.

The expression on Ben’s face is one of pain, not one that the Sin City Wrestling fans are used to witnessing. Ben goes to the round the end of the bed trying to make his way over towards his girlfriend but she raises her right index finger at him, warning him not to come anywhere near her.

Ben: I... I...

Running her left hand through her long red locks Emma let a huge sigh escape her lips. As both of her arms suddenly wrapped around her waist she comforted herself as her eyes seemed glazy.

Emma: Just shut up, I can’t even look at you right now.

Turning her head away from him to prove her point Emma started off into mirror that way the size of her entire wall, her eyes welling up as her eyes landed on him in the reflection.

Ben: Em, stop just stop.

Taking another step towards his girlfriend Ben held out his hands trying to coach her in for a hug, but it was no use as the kiwi just took a step backwards. Her back came into contact with her bedside table, knocking the lamp causing it to rock back and forth on the table top.

Emma: Do you know what you’ve done? You’ve just reconfirmed to me that this relationship means nothing to you.

The sound of hammering and drilling continued in the back ground, the noise was dull in the background but right now to Emma it was as if they were right next to her doing it. Bringing her hands up to cover her ears she furiously ran her hands down her face, before bring her right hand up to rub her forehead. She was trying to push past an instant headache that had come out of nowhere.  

Ben: Whoa, whoa, whoa... stop right there headlights.

Ignoring her body language Ben took a step up towards her, getting into her comfort zone. His hands finding the tops of her shoulders, he commanded her attention as his thumbs traced the softness of her skin in more circular motions. He was trying to calm her down, trying to prove he loved her, but he knew she was hurt and when she was hurt, she was unreasonable.  

Emma: Don’t call me that.

Shrugging her shoulders she nudged his hands away from her body, talking another step back she wanted to create distance between the two of them. Not because she hated him, but because she knew that he would eventually win her over and this would all just disappear.  

Ben: Emma, darling calm down, let me explain.

As his accent rang in her ears like the sound of a chainsaw grinding down a tree she huffed. Don’t get me wrong she loved him, he was her world but right now even the sound of this breath was enough to set her off.

Emma: Explain? Explain what how you forgot our anniversary?

Starting at him her normally full of happiness and warm eyes, were filled with ice as she started him down. Ben could feel it, he could instantly feel the doubt, he could instantly feel the hate that was radiating from her body. Taking his time to reply he thought about his words before speaking, make sure that he didn’t press another button to set her off.

Ben: I...

Or well at least he tried to calm her down, but she was livid. Brushing past him on her way to her wardrobe Emma’s sweet voice was replaced by pure venom as she took a verbal jab at Ben.

Emma: Just like last year you forgot my birthday?

Catching her arm as she brushed past him Ben gripped onto her flesh, tugging on her lightly getting her to turn around and face him. Starring into her eyes with his blue ones he was trying to calm her down. Normally he was her antidote but right now he was just adding fuel to the fire.

Ben: EMMA, what makes you think that I forgot our anniversary?

Trying to deny his wrong doings Emma forcefully snapped her arm back tugging it away from her boyfriend, looking up at him disgusted.

Emma: The fact that you would rather spend our day together in a house full of people watching a stupid pathetic ball roll around a pile of grass?

Cracking a half smile Ben looked down at his New Zealand beauty, his hand coming up to hold the bottom jaw, demanding her full attention.  

Ben: I’m going to choose to ignore that statement; because I know you’re mad at me... not mad at football... you love football.

Turning her head away so she wasn’t looking at him a deep sigh escaped her lips. She was on the verge of a break down. Her whole body sunk in its spot, her posture weakening as she spoke.

Emma: Oh for the love of God Ben, how big do you want to make this hole?

Closing her eyes so she didn’t get tempted to look at him Ben swallowed down hard and let go of her jaw.

Ben: How far away from China am I? Cause I can dig a bit here, and bit there...

He was trying to lighten the mode but nothing could fix this, not now. Emma was hurt truly hurt and broken.

Emma: One more shovel Benjamin, one more fucking shovel.

With her eyes still closed she dropped her head down, her hair sweeping around her face acting like a curtain keeping him from looking at her face. Bringing her right hand up to her face Emma covered her forehead, her eyes flicked open to see that Ben had taken a step back giving her space.

Ben: Em, please baby calm down. You know I love you, if you didn’t mean to the world to me we wouldn’t have a beautiful home in London, we wouldn’t have a joint bank account and we sure as hell wouldn’t be together... yes I kinda forgot that this Saturday is our anniversary, but you know me I’ve got World Cup fever.

Looking up at him her defeated eyes latched onto his gaze, he was trying to win her over with his good looks and his cockney charm but she wasn’t going to let him.

Emma: World Cup fever? What the hell is that? Is that like man flu? Some made up bullshit illness you men spruik about?

Her voice was just above a whisper as she held on to her stomach, feeling as if the wind had been knocked out of her sails she found it hard to breathe. As Ben looked down at his delicate girlfriend, he could see the amount of trouble he was in. He could see how much pain his little flower was in and he didn’t like it. For a moment it was as if time stood still as they both shared a glance into each other’s eyes. His were full or remorse while hers were filled with misery.

Ben: Well you get all jumpy and excited over games with teams from Africa and Asia that usually ya don't care about and...

Ben stops talking, pauses and takes a deep breath as he looks down at Emma who isn’t amused in the slightest.

Ben: Darling, I’m sorry, I never meant for you to get upset.

His tone had completely changed, it was as if the cockney had been knocked right out of him and he was just bare. Completely and utterly bare as he tried his hardest to get her to see that he was sorry.

Emma: How could I not get upset Ben?

Blinking rapidly she fought back the urge to cry, she didn’t want him to see that side of her again. Emma had only ever cried in front of Ben three times, once when he found her alone in the corridor in junior school, she was the new girl, with the funny accent, with bright red hair and freckles, with no friends. Ben had witnessed her in a pile on the floor, praying to go home, wanting nothing more than a ticket back to New Zealand. It was him that picked her up, dusted her off and sent her back out into her comfort zone, her first true friend and her one true love. The second time she cried in front of him was when she broke her foot playing hockey, she wasn’t crying because of the pain she was crying because she was side lined for months. The third time he saw her cry was the day she had to forcefully say goodbye to him, the day that she thought she would never see him again, the day she considered her end.

Ben: By not going El Loco at me? I mean the loopy look is hot at all, but could do without it.

He was trying his charm on her, trying to lighten the mood to get her to come around to him. The more he tried that approach the more she had to blink, he wasn’t getting it. Letting out another warm exhale Emma had to keep blinking to control her tear ducts. Not quite sure if she was going to make it or not, Emma quickly turned away just in time to catch a single tear quickly removing it from her face.

Emma: I’m hurt Ben, honestly hurt.

Her voice was broken as she stared outside her window, looking out into the bright and beautiful day that was escaping her.

Ben: I can see that Emz and I’ll do anything to make it up to you.

Approaching her from behind Ben placed his hands on the top of Emma’s shoulders, once again rubbing her fine skin between his fingers trying to massage the knots of stress that he no doubt had caused. Emma didn’t shrug him off this time. Instead she loosened up under his touch.  

Emma: I don’t want you to make it up to me. I just want you to start thinking about us more than a stupid game.

Running his right hand down her bare Ben rested it on her hip, trying to get her to turn around to face him. Emma had dug her heels into the carpet and wasn’t going to be moved as easily as he would have liked.

Ben: What part of I just brought us our dream house did you miss out on? All I think about is you and your safety... and us and your stinky dog.

Giving up on trying to get Emma to look back at him Ben stepped around her and took a stance in front of her, shadowing her from the beautiful warmth and sunshine from the window. His icy blue eyes were locked on hers as he could finally see the damage he had created.

Emma: Bruno, his name is Bruno...

As she looked up at him from underneath her long black eyes lashes his hear almost sunk to his feet as they were tinted with red. She was holding so much back. His hands came up to cup either side of her face as he studied her.

Ben: I know darling, please just calm yaself down? Come here.

Letting go of her face Ben held his arms out to the side, inviting her in for a hug. His coy smile climbed back on his face as he tried to win her back over.

Emma: No.

Shaking her head from side to side she had refused him, but one thing she knew about her boyfriend he would always follow up.

Ben: Come on?

Tilting his head to the left he tried his cute face, trying to get her into his arms Ben took a step towards her. Emma instantly raised her right hand and pushed it against his chest, stopping him in his tracks.

Emma: No.

Dropping his arms down to his side Ben looked on worried, in all their time together this was the first time he felt like this, he felt like an arsehole.  

Ben: Why not?

Her arms came up and wrapped around her own body as she fought for something. Ben watched every move his Kiwi darling made, not wanting to let her out of his sight.

Emma: Because you’ll suck me in for a hug, we’ll get cuddly and we’ll end up making love and it will all be over and done with, I’m not doing that... I’m hurt Ben...

He knew that she was hurt and the more she reminded him the more she was killing him. The pained look on his normally bright face was enough to have her break down, but she couldn’t give into him. Emma had to stand up for herself. She had to prove that she wasn’t going to take this.

Ben: Emma we have years of anniversaries together, I promise I will never let another one go under the radar. In fact, I'll write it down, and pin it to me so I see it every time I look in the mirror.

As much as his face was covered in pain Ben tried one last attempt at his humour, trying to make Emma laugh. I mean after all that’s what he was good at, he was good at making her happy, good at making her laugh. He wasn’t used to this. He wasn’t used to having to grovel to try and make her feel better; he wasn’t used to her reacting this way over a missed anniversary.  

Emma: That’s your plan?

Looking up at him coldly she had obviously missed the joke and taken offence to his stupid offer.

Ben: It’s more of a promise to you.

Screwing her nose up as he vowed that it was more of a promise to her. Emma ran her right hand through her hair sweeping it across her skin, moving it away from her proud natural cleavage that any other day would have made Ben drool, but right now he was more concerned about her heart that was no doubt aching more and more with each throb.

Emma: So I’m just meant to sit this one out? While you invite Gabriel a man that had a go at me on twitter into MY house, yes that’s right I lived here first... and you’re going to share beer with him and be friendly to him? Then you’re going to let Mickey Carroll back into this house after he stuck a knife so deep into your back you bled for months over it? Are you forgetting who helped you get pass that entire experience Ben? It was me... I stood beside you when you felt like you had no one else, I stood beside you when NXT screwed you over and you’re letting them in MY house? Not only that you have allowed red and white wine in case some birds come over? Tell me where was I in this grand plan of yours Benjamin?

Her teeth ended up gritted together as she stared up at him angry at him even thinking that any of this was okay. Ben just lowered his head, ducking down to her level so he could look into her eyes.

Ben: Right beside me?

His hands wrapped around her waist as he now forcefully yet gently pulled her into him. He wasn’t used to seeing her so fragile, so hurt, so angry he just needed to hold her he needed to be her protection.

Emma: Right...

She tried to fight the hold that he had around her but he wasn’t letting go. Keeping his right hand wrapped around her waist, he used his left hand to gently push into the centre of her back, pressing her body into his. Holding her tightly.  

Ben: Emma, don’t be mad at me... this isn’t like you.

Running his fingers down her lightly curled hair, his finger tips traced her skin as it swept through her long locks. He was trying to settle her down. He knew that she was mad at him, he knew that she was hurt but she needed him above everything else she needed his touch. Emma needed the confirmation that she meant the world to him, if he couldn’t get It out with words he was going to try his damn hardest with actions.

Emma: You’re right it’s not.

Ducking he head into his chest, she could smell his aftershave on his clothes, her knees weakening at the thought of it. She felt safe here, she felt warm and loved. Was she being ridiculous? Ben Jordan was the type of man that would walk through a fire just to save her, she knew this. Emma was just emotionally crippled with fear.

Ben: Then what’s going on Wilma, why are you stressing out over this?

He finally felt that he had won her back over and that he was going to find out the truth, but she wasn’t giving in. Snapping her head back away from his body she looked up at him with those piercing green eyes.

Emma: You really can’t see it can you?

Pushing herself away from his warm body Emma shrugged out of his grip and headed off towards her walk in wardrobe. She was rushing towards it looking for something to change into.

Ben: I can’t see something if your hiding it from me Emz. I can see about as much as Stevie Wonder right now.

Ben looked on confused as he watched Emma strip down to her underwear in front of him. If it was any other day he would have jumped straight over beside her, but he had decided to give her space as he noticed she was now changing into a pair of long black yoga tights.  

Emma: Just forget it, seriously... have your Ricky Martin party, I’ll take Simon’s wife out for dinner so he can catch a break and come over... who knows I might gain a life time friend out of this.

Picking up a bright pink compression under armour t-shirt Emma slipped it up over her head putting it on. Her back facing Ben so he couldn’t see her adjusting her large natural breasts making them sit perfectly.  

Ben: I will cancel and we can go somewhere, anywhere... you pick.

Turning on her heels Emma headed over towards cupboard, opening it she pulled out a pair of black socks. Walking over to the side of the bed she took as seat as she played with the pieces of fabric in her hands.

Emma: Its fine Ben... you have put so much effort into this shindig, enjoy it.

The sound of drilling, thumbing and clanging came back to life almost on cue. Of maybe because the two of them had forgotten what was happening around them.

Ben: You don’t have to leave the house you know, you could enjoy it as much as I will.

Walking over to the bed Ben nervously took a seat beside Emma, watching her put her socks on her feet he sighed. He knew what she was doing, he knew it all too well from high school.

Emma: I’d rather put hot coals down my pants and ash in my eyes, than hang around here and watch my house get trashed by a bunch of piss heads.

Staring directly up into his eyes her words left her mouth laced with cruelness, she was directing her hurt into hate and she was aiming it right at his heart.

Ben: Emma.

As he reached out to put his right hand on her thigh Emma brushed him off and stood up, looking around her room for her joggers. Finding the bright coral pair she liked she held them in her hands and turned back to face Ben Jordan.

Emma: Just promise me you’ll have some consideration for Bruno, make sure no one fucking touches him; he’s the only true friend I’ve got, he’s old and can’t handle people being brutes to him.

I really don’t think anyone would hurt your dog, but go on. Emma headed towards the door but she was blocked by Ben’s muscular body as he raced her to the doorway.

Ben: Emma no one is going to touch our dog. He'll be all cushdy.

Trying to push past him Emma’s cruel eyes landed in his.

Emma: My dog.

Ben placed his hands on Emma’s shoulders once more, shaking her back and forth trying to get some sense into her.

Ben: No he’s our dog and I won’t let him get mistreated, I know he’s sensitive... he’s just like his mother.

Pushing his hands away from her the Kiwi tried to break free trying to push past his massive brick wall of a muscular body.

Emma: I’m going for a run.

The look in her eyes screamed “move the fuck out of my way” but he couldn’t and wouldn’t let her leave his sight with her in this state of mind. She’d be running for days. That was her go to thing. If she was pissed off she would pull on a pair of joggers and she would run until she collapses if she could.  

Ben: Emma...

Rolling her eyes at the sound of her own name she looked up at him furious, she just wanted to be outside away from this.

Emma: Just please stop talking Ben, right now I don’t know what’s going to burst into flames first my head or my heart... I need to just go out and clear my mind.

He knew she was going no matter what, but he couldn’t let her leave without saying...

Ben: I love you.

Feeling her eyes start to burn and well up she sighed, she knew he did well deep down she did but right now she wasn’t so sure of it. In the heat of the moment she was sure he was just buying his time.

Emma: I’m sure you do...

Finally making her way past him Emma was about to head off down the hallway but she was held back as Benjamin grabbed her hand.

Ben: Why do I get the feeling you don’t believe me?

Wiggling her hand free Emma didn’t know if she should look back at him and let him win. She knew that he loved her she was just emotional, she just had plans and he wasn’t exactly following them.

Emma: I’ll be back when I'm finished with my run, we can talk then okay?

She decided to turn back and look at his face, from his beautiful manly beard, to his beautiful blue eyes that were normally so full of life, but right now they were wounded. He had wounded her and in return she had made damn sure he was feeling it as well. Shaking her head side to side she shook out her thoughts before turning away from him heading for the front door. Ben had no choice but to lean on the door frame and watch as his Kiwi left his sight. The only thing breaking his sight was the sound of a large thud followed by a crash. Clenching his teeth together he prayed that Emma didn’t hear that sound of something breaking before he ducked off into the living room to investigate.  Oh dear, oh boy... what on earth is happening in the world of Bemma?

The scene quickly opens up to find Emma Rose lounging by one of the very many pools at the hidden treasure that Necra call the Oasis. Emma had finally taken Necra up on her offer to enjoy some quiet time alone to think in this hidden palace. As SCW’s centrefold basked in the suns glorious rays, a set of red glowing eyes could be seen lurking behind a statue staring her down. While Emma Rose didn’t have a care in the world as she was being waited on hand and foot, being made out to be a princess. Oh now little Kiwi what have you done? Lying beside Emma was her diary, the one thing she keeps on her at all times. Turning to her side Emma picked up her journal and a pen and started to write.

Dear Diary,

How do I even begin to start? The last few week of my life have been amazing. I won the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Roulette Championship on the heated tour of Africa, I held on to it for the entire tour and now I’m staring down just six small days until I’ve held the belt in my hands for two months, two very short yet two very beautiful months. I don’t normally pat myself on the back but in six days time I will be. I never thought I would see the day when I could brush off this entire stigma about my wrestling career being a curse, about my wrestling career being a joke. I’ve now can finally say I’ve put the haters to bed and after this Sunday I hope I can keep them sleeping.  Not only have I captured the title, but I’ve kept my promise, I told the SCW universe that I would bring this title back to US soil back to Vegas and hold it high above my head and I plan on doing that this Sunday... then hopefully I can duck off the New Zealand and show it off to my folks.

Who would have thought all of this would happen to me, this is the stuff I dreamt about when I first became a pro wrestler, this is the stuff that I wished that one day I would be lucky enough to encounter... the best thing is my dreams have finally become a reality and I’m finally in a position where I can say, I made it.

I no longer need to listen to the taunts and teasing about me only being in this business because I wanted to get back with Ben Jordan; I no longer have to listen to the rubbish about me being a part of this business only because I’m screwing Ben Jordan. Mr Triple Crown himself, I finally get to sit back and relax and take it all in that I deserve to be here. I deserve to be the future of this company. It’s exciting to see where I will go next, what I will do next and what path I will get on to lead me to my journey. Some say that I’m destined to be at the top, but if you ask me I’m already there. I’m on cloud nine, I’m at the pinnacle. I don’t need to capture the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Championship to change my mind either...

For weeks I have had fans coming up to me saying I should be leading the Bombshell’s I should be the Bombshell Champion, I should be trying to reform and rebuild it as the best damn belt that the division has to offer. I’ve had them begging me to take a shot, take a chance at becoming the top girl in Sin City Wrestling, but I can’t... I still have so much left to do with the Roulette Championship. I still have to rebuild the fractured nature of its past and help glorify it as the go to belt. For months it has been passed back and forth like a ping pong ball, for months it has had more hands on it then Madison Ivy the sexy porn star... right now it needs me... it needs me to cleanse it. I have to hold on to it, because in reality I need it as well... I’ve set myself a goal, I’ve set myself a challenge I’m keeping this Championship for as long I can. By doing so I plan on out shining any stigma that comes with the Roulette Championship being the second rate championship. I plan on becoming the best, I plan on becoming the girl who can topple the top players in this game without even losing.

It all starts against Roxi Johnson, I’ve beaten her before, I’ve tagged with her before and now I find myself against her inside the six sided ring for another time. I find myself going toe to toe with the REAL Roxi Johnson this week, the level headed one. The one that thinks for herself and does what she has to do to win, not because she has to, to survive. I’m against the girl who came into Sin City Wrestling and shook the foundations right down to its core. I’m facing the lady who brought in a whole new approach to female professional wrestling. She’s back and she’s better than ever... she’s fuelled by redemption and won’t stop until she has done whatever it is she is setting herself out to do. As much as I want to see the girls star shine bright, I still have to look out for myself, and right now I’m on a roll... a roll that I would love to see continue, a roll that I need to continue with. I have to beat Roxi this Sunday, not because I want to rub her nose in it, not because I want to stunt her return to being her true self but because I need to prove my point. I need to prove my position. What type of champion would I be if I got beaten? What type of champion would I be if I got beaten in a non title match up? It doesn’t matter to me belt on the line, belt not on the line I have to go after this match and go into this match like it’s my main event like it’s my last match in the sun. I need to harvest the heat, I need to expel the warmth and I need to sparkle in the glow.

No I’m not talking about being a vampire, I’m talking about being a real champion, I’m talking about the fact that I need to step out of the shadows of the bigger fish like Roxi Johnson, Delia, Electra and I need to start finding my own two feet. I need to start making a name for myself and I need to start doing so now. I need the reigns of my career to be held by me and my only, not by someone who thinks they know better. I know myself better than anyone else and when I say that I can do this, I know that I can do this. I won’t stop until the rest of the world sits back and agrees.

Roxi, we have been through a bumpy ride to get to where we are today once friends, once enemies now... I’m not so sure about you... now I’m not so sure how this will pan out. I would love to say that I trust you again and all of your wrong doings were because of Cyrus but a big part of me can’t, I can’t let myself get fooled by you. I will be on high alert this Sunday because I know you’re sneaky, I know you’re greedy deep down and you want this just as much as I do but I can’t let you win. I don’t want you to win, that might sound selfish... but it’s an emotion I need to be. I beat you when you were down and out, I beat you when you were brainwashed and under strict guidance and after that victory people stood up and said I only won because you weren’t yourself... now your back to normal. Now you’re in my way, you’re in my path I need to overcome you so I can stare right back and say to those people... what’s your excuse now?

I don’t want any more excuses being thrown my way about my victories. I don’t want to hear anyone make up lies about why I won or why their favourites lost... I just want them to look at my hand raise at the end of each match and go “yep, that’s out girl, that’s our hard hitting girl from Dunedin” I want to be Sin City Wrestling’s Female of mass destruction, I want to be Sin City Wrestling’s new unshakable force...

It all starts again by beating you, in your true form.

I know you understand Roxi, so hopefully when the dust settles maybe just maybe we can pick up where we left off before you turned into a chew toy for Cyrus.

It’s time to be Kia Kaha... this week more than ever it’s time to release the flightless bird.  

Love
ERJ
XXX

<a href="http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EmmaxRose/media/Banners/emmarose1_zps91910ae6.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]
<p style="color:#FCDFFF">New Zealand's Hottest Export