Author Topic: Ninja vs TJ Codair  (Read 312 times)

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
Ninja vs TJ Codair
« on: June 13, 2014, 09:18:19 PM »
 Reno, Nevada June 15 2014
William Peccole Park
Live at Climax Control
15 minutes before the show starts

FoShan Theme starts to play. Crowd is heard cheering as they see Lin Ting Lu come down the ramp. She makes her way to the ring. As she gets in the ring the music stops playing. She is seen wearing a Jon Dough T-shirts with black Capri’s sandals, and has her hair in a ponytail. She has a mic in her hand and she begins to speak while standing in the middle of the ring.

Master Lily: Hi Lin Ting Lu here.

(Crowd cheers a bit)

Master Lily: Tonight, or shall I say in a few minutes you will see TJ Codair vs. The Ninja.

(Crowd is heard cheering for the up coming match)

Master Lily: So the question is, who is this Ninja and why should you care?

(Lin Ting Lu looks at the crowd, she starts to pace around the ring)

Well Ninja is a man has done nothing good in life. You see like the rest of us he works for Master Wong Kay Ying. He does all the dirty work for him. Work that none of us will ever do. Ninja is a man who is all business. Ninja may not be the best fighter in the world but you couldn’t tell with how skillful he is.

(Lin Ting Lu pauses for a second and looks around at the fans, She sees and points at a I heart Jon Dough sign.)

Master Lily: Yes I think we all love Jon Dough.

Crowd: Jon Dough! Jon Dough!

(Lin Ting Lu is seen trying to clam the crowd down.)

Master Lily: Now back to talking about Ninja. Ninja does not speak. Therefore, I or any member of the Five Elders will do the talking for him. Now Ninja I’m sure feels he can just walk thru the roster but I know better then that.

Tonight he fights TJ Codair.

Who is TJ Codair?

Well the info I have gotten from SCW. He to is a man that is all business. A man for what I have gathered has been in the ring for almost 20 years but has yet to hold a title? That can’t be correct is it? You mean all you done is join a few factions and had some stable wars? Surely, were missing some info on you?

(Crowd is heard laughing)

Master Lily: Let’s make no mistake about it. I’m not making fun of the man; I mean you have to be one tough cookie to be in this business for almost 20 years, unless you were jobbing the whole time.

Crowd:  Jobber! Jobber! Jobber!

Master Lily: Now, now I’m not saying he was a jobber I’m just saying  that 20 years in this business surely you did more then just a few factions wars right? At least I hope.

All joking aside, SCW will not hire a lackey or hire jobbers as this company has better standards then that. There were a few things Ninja wanted me to tell you guys back I can not say those things. See Ninja and I don't really ever see eye to eye so next week maybe I will have my son speak on Ninja's behalf.

So instead I'll tell you how I feel about this match. This should be a very close match. Both men are technical wrestlers, both are brawlers, TJ knows Judo while Ninja knows over 5 different types of Kung Fu. So tonight SCW gets to see The Massachusetts Wrecking Machine vs. Ninja. I hope both men can play nice. Thou I feel both men wont, it’s not the way Ninja does things and TJ looks like he has no issues with breaking some rules. So tonight either we will see a good old fashion brawl or a bloodbath. Either way all I can do is wish both men good luck in the match. Let the better man win and more importantly, I hope you people enjoy the show.

So that said I am sure I will be seeing everyone in a bit via the SCW Tron.  

(Crowd starts cheering a bit)

FoShan theme starts to play as wee see Lin Ting Lu leaving the ring.
user posted image