Author Topic: A lame rp.  (Read 310 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
A lame rp.
« on: June 13, 2014, 07:17:56 PM »
 [OOC: apologies for the lame rp.]

Chaos In Cape Town
25th May 2014
Sahara Park Newlands, Cape Town, South Africa

Both turn crawling towards their partner, both women have their hands out.

Veronica tags in Delia, but as Karina reaches out to Amy, Amy drops off the ring apron.

Simone: What the hell?

Adams: Amy clearly not happy with Karina's silence lately.

Karina stands up, yelling out to Amy, but Amy flips Karina a middle finger.

Adams: Well that's just mean.

Delia and Veronica stalk Karina. As Karina turns around, Delia kicks her in the gut, and sets her up for a powerbomb. Veronica helps Delia lifts Karina and the two slam

Karina in to the turnbuckle!

Simone: Le Bitch Bomb with an assist from Veronica!

Karina falls to the floor and Delia goes for the cover.

3!

DING DING DING!

Justin: The winners of the match.... THE MEAN GIRLS!

Standing outside the ring, I felt nothing but disappointment – not because we lost the match but at Karina and her profound lack of help or even words during the build up of this match. I went as far as making a promise that I wouldn’t turn my back… but that was before she said and did nothing to help me.

As far as I was concerned the war between The Mean Girls and Karina and myself was over. Yes I hated that they won, but they owe me one for giving them Karina and the win.

But I know I won’t be expecting a thank you.

Backing away from the ring, I turned my back away from Karina and the celebrating Mean Girls and headed straight to the locker rooms for the final time of this tour.

Entering the backstage arena, I was greeted by Scott Oliver with just one question.

“Why”

And I simply responded with…

“Because as usual Karina is a fuck up and has let everyone down. She would rather be drunk than take anything seriously. She is a disappointment and that’s why I kicked her ass to the curb. Yes the mean girls won but people will soon forget about that win.”

I then walked away and headed to the changing room to shower and change and watch the remainder of the show.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

VideoLog.
13th June 2014

Its strange… since joining Sin City Wrestling in November 2012, I have never come face to face against you Jessie, we have met a couple times in tag team action with my partner and I coming out on top and we been in a battle royal where Vixen won that, but we have never ever been in singles competition.

During the tour there was a slight chance to go one on one for the Roulette title, but unfortunately that never materialised and I ended up facing Emma Rose for it, and we all know how that ended.  But in my promo for that match I pointed out that you were a genuine threat among a few others and I still stand by that.

You are an underrated wrestler and deserve more chances and deserve to be facing the likes of Roxi, Electra etc… for the Bombshell title. I am glad that you get to be in this match, and if I have a bad night on Sunday I hope it’s you that goes on to face Emma and not Mercedes.

However, I am not going to give you that win easily and I will tell the same thing to Mercedes.

You see while you are such an underrated wrestler and I have the up most respect for you… I won’t be showing or giving you respect inside the ring, because like yourself and Mercedes, we all want gold and we want to stay away from those irrelevant gnats who have just joined the company. And to do that I need to beat you and unfortunately your sort losing steak will continue.

Sorry Jessie but I won’t be having a bad day.

And swiftly moving onto Mercedes and I have been quite surprised as of late that you weren’t able to get into the one on one match against me for the Roulette title and also beating Emma Rose for the Roulette title at Chaos in Cape Town.

Is someone losing their touch?

I guess everyone has been working extra hard to stop you or that you can’t do battle royal and 4 way matches anymore, so you can’t do you need to do in a singles match.

We have met so many times, its unbelievable… and I don’t have much else to say to you, other than that you won’t have much of a chance in this match because right now you are blowing easy chances at getting championship gold.

I believe that if it isn’t me winning this match, then its Jessie going on to face Emma Rose.

I wish you luck Mercedes.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino