Author Topic: The Past, The Present, The Future.  (Read 321 times)

Offline sean jackson

• View Profile
    • Sean Jackson
The Past, The Present, The Future.
« on: June 12, 2014, 02:35:01 PM »
 The Past, The Present, The Future.  The Road to Portland.  Part 4

(Alternate reality Sean Jackson)

University of Texas campus
Austin, Texas
Spring 1998

"Sean, get your ass in here."

The scene opens inside of the UT field house, inside of the showers where Sean switches off the shower, quickly grabbing a towel.  He had heard his coach yell before, which is really nothing new considering it's football.  But damn, he's in the shower.  Exactly how much trouble can you get into while in the shower?

"Sean, get your ass in here NOW."

What the fuck? Sean thinks to himself as he quickly dries himself off and makes his way towards the lockers.  He couldn't understand why his coach was screaming at him, and most importantly, he couldn't understand why everything had just ground to a halt.

With his eyes, he began scanning the room, not understanding why everyone had congregated around his locker.  Until he can see his coach, holding a clear plastic bag containing a green, leafy substance.

Coach:  "Sean, just what the fuck is this?"

With his mouth gaping open, all he can do is shrug his shoulders.  Hell, he doesn't even know what it is that his coach is holding.  However, anyone with an imagination can probably guess.

Jackson:  "I don't know coach.  Where did you get it?"

Red in the face, the coach actually pulls out Sean's gym bag with enough force, it falls onto the locker room floor.  He then tosses the bag at Sean, he catches it in his hands.

Coach:  "From your fucking bag Sean..."

Kicking the bag across the floor, the coach makes his way towards the office, motioning for Sean to follow.

Coach:  "Now get in my office, NOW!!!"

As Sean makes his way towards the office, he manages to catch glimpses of his team mates shaking their heads, and whispering to each other under the breaths.

Jackson:  "Coach this isn't mine...."

Coach:  "Save it Sean because I don't want to hear it.  This little bullshit of yours is going to cost us, and it's going to cost us big time."

Jackson:  "But coach..."

Coach:  "But nothing God damn it.  I can't believe you would do this to us.  I can't believe you would be so selfish as to jeapordize our program, your teammates, and me..."

Jackson:  "But coach..."

As his coach walks into the office, he turns his head and faces Sean, who is only a few steps behind.

Coach:  "Shut up and get in here."

Wow Sean thought to himself.  His own parents never told him to shut up, so what made this guy think that he could?  However, Sean doesn't say a word as he walks in, the coach slamming the door behind them.

Coach:  "Where did you get it?"

Jackson:  "Coach, I swear to you, that stuff isn't mine."

Confused, Sean sits down, trying to figure out why his coach would think the pot belonged to him.  In this alternate universe, Sean Jackson was the straight and narrow guy, the guy who would never drink, much less smoke pot.  But yet, there he was, in his coach's office, looking at a bag of pot.  But of course, that WAS the plan of the dark master.

Coach:  "It was found in your gym bag Sean, so I don't want to hear that it isn't yours.  All I want to know is why Sean?  why would you risk your career and this university over drugs?"

Sean leans back in the chair, completely confused.  He knows that the shit isn't his, but getting his coach to believe him is becoming more and more difficult.

Jackson:  "Coach, I would ne..."

Coach:  "You know what Sean, just get your shit and get out."

Jackson:  "But coach, it isn...."

Coach:  "GET OUT, JUST GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!"

The scene switches from the alternate universe to Vanessa in the real world.  She is standing in front of her magic mirror, watching the interaction between the alternate Sean and his coach.  The dark master walks along side, the camera angle to their backs.

dark master:  "It is done.  Expulsion now is a foregone conclusion, and he will never find his way to Portland...."

The dark master turns to Vanessa.

dark master:  Thus, fixing your screwup in Alburqueque."

With his finger, he points towards Sean in the mirror.

dark master:  "Now, all you have to do is befriend him there in Austin.  Then when you've garnered his trust, spring the trap and everything becomes mine."

Vanessa lowers her head.  Yes, she did screw up by finding the wrong Sean Jackson thus adversely affecting history.  But for the moment, things were back on the right path.  With the alternate reality Sean expelled from UT, it affects the very lives of Chris Boyle, the terrorist Nassir, and every living soul on this planet.  It puts the dark master's plan of global domination back on track, and it sets in motion the final steps towards the final war between good and evil.

A war that the dark master is destined to lose because Lieutenant Chris Boyle doesn't die on the battlefield in Iraq, which means he still has the power to kill the terrorist Nassir, and to foil everything.

But that is for a later story.  Right now, her secret was safe and she needed to keep it that way.  For now.

Vanessa:  "Yes master."

June 12, 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada

The return to Las Vegas was well deserved.  The African tour started out well, but fell off at the end when Sean failed to secure the SCW title from Simon Jones.  It wasn't so much a failure on his part as it was a failure on the part of the referee.  Had the ref simply moved out of the way, things would be a lot different today.  But none the less, life goes on, and the truly great in this sport adapt as well as overcome.

Oh, and they go after the SCW tag team titles.

Last week Sean stood in the ring and told the entire world what he thought about Simon Jones.  He told the world that they were following a liar, that they were cheering for a cheater, that their world champion was nothing more than a paper champion who couldn't get the job done.  He could feel his face going flush, he could feel his blood boiling, he could feel the need to take his frustrations out on somebody....

cue in Big B and Despayre.  Better known as Bosom Buddies.

Now granted, they aren't Simon Jones or even Drake Green for that matter.  But, they are the flavor of the week, served up on a silver platter by the boss himself...

Hot Stuff Mark Ward.

The scene opens on the top floor suite, of an undisclosed hotel on the Las Vegas strip.  The name on the registry is false due to security reasons and to keep the paparazzi away.  Oh sure, everyone knows that the SCW stars are back in town, but no one needs to know where until June 15th.

Especially TMZ.

As Sean walks across the room, heading towards the balcony, he shoots a look over his shoulder at Marshall Owens, who is seated at the bar.  Sean has a crystal clear glass in his hand, filled with an alcoholic beverage of some type.

Jackson:  "I want something done about that TMZ story Marshall.  I don't care what you have to do, I don't care what you have to say, but I want those leaches out of my life."

Marshall picks up his drink and follows Sean towards the balcony.  For those who don't know, Sean was arrested a few days ago by Miami police for a disturbance on I-95.  Not much in details have been released.

Marshall:  "Come on Sean, forget about them.  In a few days the story will be forgotten, the incident will be old news, and come this Sunday, you will be one half of the world tag team champions with Wrath."

Sean stops just short of the sliding door, still inside of the room, looking out over the Vegas strip.

Marshall:  "The loss to Simon will also be old news, especially when you raise those tag titles high into the air.  The perfect gift to Mark Ward and Hot Stuff International."

Sean spins around, facing Marshall.

Jackson:  "No, the perfect gift would be the SCW world heavyweight title.  But, having one half of the world tag titles will be just as gratifying.  I can just see it now, Wrath stepping into the ring with me and the two of us destroying Simon Jones and Drake Green...."

This confuses Marshall Owens.  Sean's opponents are Big B and Despayre.  Maybe he just made an honest mistake.

Owens:  "Uh, don't you mean Big B and Despayre?"

Jackson:  "That's what I said, Big B and Despayre."

Marshall goes to correct his client, but stops short.  Of course it was an honest mistake, Sean was too much of a professional to forget who he was wrestling or to get too focused on the wrong people.  

Right?

Jackson:  "Is everything alright Marshall?"

He knows what he heard, but again, Sean Jackson was too professional to make that kind of mistake.  With that, Marshall nods.

Marshall:  "Yes I'm okay, must be the heat getting to me.

Sean smiles and turns on his heels, once again heading to the outside balcony.  Once there, he leans forward on the railing and looks out on the skyline.

Jackson:  "You know Marshall, I bet Big B and Despayre are cursing the wrestling gods right now.  I wonder how it must feel, knowing that their tag titles reign ends in just three more days."

Sean holds up three fingers as Marshall walks up along side his client.

Jackson:  "I mean, how long have these guys even been champions?  three weeks?  almost four?"

Sean smiles.

Jackson:  "It's been a nice run, but their title run ends in three days.  On Sunday, June 15th and on father's day, both Simon and Drake lose those tag titles."

Marshall:  "Don't you mean Big B and Despayre?"

The smile disappears as Sean shoots him a look.

Jackson:  "That's what I said."

Fade          
></iframe>

Direct Link: <a href='http://youtu.be/CtqUdVxYXKQ' target='_blank'>http://youtu.be/CtqUdVxYXKQ[/url]  </div>