Author Topic: Interview with Traci  (Read 281 times)

Offline Traci Patterson

• View Profile
    • Traci Patterson
Interview with Traci
« on: June 11, 2014, 07:12:27 PM »
 \'user

As the camera came up it showed Pussy Willow standing in the ring that had been set up in front of the ring that would be used tonight. In the corner the words earlier today appear Pussy then smiled and raised up the mic.

Pussy Willow
Ladies and Gentleman welcome to William Peccole Park here in Reno Nevada home to the Nevada Wolfpac and I can tell you that the Superstars and Bombshells are hungry like the wolf to come away with a win. One such person is my guest at this time she a woman who can be describe as Texas Tough I am of course talking about Miss Traci Patterson.

Pussy turned to her right as Traci calmly walked up next to Pussy and smiled.

Pussy Willow
So Traci I think the SCW fans would like to know where you have been recently because it’s been a while since we last saw you.

Traci Patterson
Well basically Pussy what happened was when we were touring Africa I caught a bug I have no idea how I ended up with it but it just got me good I mean I was vomiting a lot and I had bad spells of dizziness. It was awful I mean I was truly scared for my life because I have never been that ill in my life before. So I got seen by a doctor who just did some magic and thankfully I was able to recover however they ordered me to be shut down from the tour. So to all the fans who came out to the tour I’m truly sorry I couldn’t perform for you I mean the people I met were really awesome so yeah again I’m sorry!

Pussy Willow
Well I think the fans are happy to see you back after all the last time you were in the ring you got people talking about the fact you were showing off your power taking Rochelle Rose off her her feet for the first time ever in SCW so you got to feel good about that.

Traci looked at Pussy and she didn’t seemed to be too impressed by that.

Traci Patterson
Not really because it didn’t lead to a win so while some may view that as an impressive feat I would much rather get a win!

Pussy looked a little stunned by that but she soon asked another question.

Pussy Willow
Ok well let’s move on then tonight you are returning to action and you are set to take on a newcomer to SCW in Marisol Hawkes so what are your thoughts on this match up?

Traci Patterson
Well from what I understand she may be a newcomer here in SCW but she has a lot of experience from elsewhere so that is going to be a test for me! I mean I know that Marisol has said she view herself as the underdog in this match but I will be honest I think that this is an even match up I mean like she say I have the size advantage in this match but like I pointed out she has got the experience edge so I know that I just have to just focus on doing the things I do well and that should hopefully lead to me coming out on top.

Pussy nodded as she pulled the mic back.

Pussy Willow
Well now that you are back I have to ask do you think that you will return to the tag team ranks or do you think that you will take a run at one of the singles titles that are here in SCW!

Traci paused for a moment and it seemed like she was deep in through.

Traci Patterson
Well you know what Pussy to be honest I can’t really say that I have one title that I would say that I want. After all I’m not in a position to get titles but I do know that the thing I can do is win matches and give management something to think about things but like I said right now I’m simply focusing on Marisol and I know she said that she is going to walk out with the W sorry but it’s not happening I’m getting the win today but I wish her luck in her career but I’m sorry that she has to start out with a L.

Pussy Willow
Well there you have it folks Traci Patterson is sounding like she is ready for her match. Will she get the win like she thinks or will she come up short? Turn in and see tonight!

With that Traci walked off and as she did this the screen turned black.

End of RP
user posted image