Author Topic: An Introduction  (Read 339 times)

Offline marisolhawkes

• View Profile
    • Marisol Hawkes
An Introduction
« on: June 09, 2014, 10:13:42 PM »
 \'user

And we run
With a lonely heart
And we run
For what's killing love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1: An Introduction to Divinity

As the camera pans around to see the Smoky Mountains in the background, a woman with red hair was sitting on the ledge of the front porch of a wood cabin. The woman had on a typical get up with tennis shoes, blue jeans and a white tank top. The woman took a drink of her beer and just smiled as she motioned for the camera to come closer.

“Come and sit down. Look out at the sunset that is drop dead sexy over that mountain side as you just listen to my story. My story isn’t one to be taken lightly, so I must address a few things before I talk about why you are here in the first place. Someone recently asked me on social media what significance talking about past accomplishments have in current situations I am in. Let me give you the example of my father. My father has served in three tours of Iraq, one in Afghanistan. He has a purple heart and bronze star from those tours and I can never be more proud of him. His past battles have taken their toll on him, but he always talks about his past and shows off his medals. That can be said for wrestling as well though our medals are the belts that we win and the scars tell the stories in the ring of our wars.”

The woman takes a deep sigh and looked into the camera. The woman reaches into her pocket for a hair tie and pulls her hair up in a ponytail, which revealed a nose piercing in her left nostril and a smirk across the woman’s face before she spoke to the camera again.

“With all of that being said, I have to say this about my debut match in Sin City Wrestling this week. I know that my current title reign in another company doesn’t mean squat. I also know that my world title shot in yet another place doesn’t mean anything…but will it mean something to the bombshells when I show how I became champion in the first place? When I beat my opponent…TracI is her name I think…when I beat her will that show how dominant I can be? Think about that for a quick moment.”

The woman took the last drink of her beer and she stood up. She inhaled the fresh air that was around her and just stared at the mountains that were all around her. The breeze picked up just a little bit and the woman grabbed a black leather jacket off of the chair that was directly behind her. The woman then put the jacket on as the sun disappeared over the horizon line and the porch light was turned on.

“People in Sin City Wrestling are going to look at this match this week and say that I am an underdog. I wouldn’t blame them though. Traci Patterson has a five inch height advantage over me and at least a fifteen pound weight advantage over yours truly here. So yes, I could agree with the underdog statement but I don’t. I have fought back from hell before when my ex-boyfriend Timothy beat me constantly. He also had a height and weight advantage over me. Though Traci isn’t a guy, she still can pack a pretty mean punch from what I hear. I can still outrun her. I can still outsmart Traci and that is what will get me to win.”

The woman sits down in the chair where her jacket was and the camera man stands across from her. The woman hums a small tune before she turned to the camera with a smile on her face. She leaned in a slight bit so things would be crystal clear to the people listening in on the other end of the camera.

“There is a reason why I am divine in the ring. I have proven time once and time again that I can survive and though I maybe the ‘rookie’ in the bombshells division of Sin City Wrestling, I will be the one to come out on top Traci. Underdog? Maybe. Winner? Always. My name is Marisol Hawkes and I am living proof that divinity….never….dies.”

A man walks out on the porch and closes the door behind him. Marisol stands up and walks over to him before kissing him passionately. After the two break the kiss, Marisol chuckles and the pair quickly walk down the steps towards a motorcycle that was parked in front of the steps of the cabin. The two put on their helmets and then the man started up the motorcycle. The camera caught the pair riding off into the night time skies of the mountains.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lyrics by: And we run by Within Temptation
Word Count: 790 in MS Word