Author Topic: We will fight them on the Beaches...  (Read 303 times)

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
We will fight them on the Beaches...
« on: June 06, 2014, 04:16:54 PM »

Act 1: D-Day or the Time of the Goddess

"We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France,
we shall fight on the seas and oceans,
we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be,
we shall fight on the beaches,
we shall fight on the landing grounds,
we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
we shall fight in the hills;
we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God’s good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.”
Expert from "We shall fight on the Beaches" speech - Winston Churchill

\'user

The scene opens on the beautiful French countryside. The sun was shinning brightly against the bright blue sky, and a gentle breeze moved through the trees and the long grass that lined the hill that sat along the shore. The waves rolled in kissing the shore each time before rolling back out to the sea that was once red with blood from the allies that had landed along the beach. It was now quiet, but machine gun, and mortar shells had once rained down, sending young men to their deaths as they tried to help the people of France that hoped and prayed for their freedom once again. Monuments now stood on the beach with grisly reminders of what had happened 70 years earlier. The beach was empty for a sunny day, except for one lone figure moving along the beach. As the camera moves in we see it's an elderly gentleman walking alone with his cane to keep him steady on the sand under his feet dressed in full army uniform, with medals adorning his chest. He stops and looks around taking a deep breath as if lost in thought. He closes his eyes and when he opens them there walking toward him was Necra dressed in a long flowing black and silver dress that blew in the wind around her. Her long dark hair danced around her as she moves along the beach with sandals in hand. The old man watches her approach not saying a word, but a feeling of peace seemed to sweep over him, as she moved closer. Necra reaches him and he looks at her with soft eyes.

Man: So you've finally come for me?

Necra looks at him and shakes her head. She had seen this man once before, and yet here he stood before her. It had been a close call, and he had to go back.

Necra: No... I remember you, but it is not your time. Not yet at least.

Man: Then, why are you here?

Necra: To pay my respects, and to set them free. They've been playing the same day over and over again for the last 70 years on this stretch of land, and now it's time for them to go home.

The man looks at her with wide eyes, and shakes his head, as he looks around at the bunkers that still loomed over the beach.

Man: Even the ones that shot at us that day? Do they deserve the peace that they do? They killed more then their share of Americans that day!

Necra: They were following orders like you were. Most of them were young boys that never got a chance to live, and I know it was the same way with the allies. Do you really think that any of them wanted to die that day? On either side?

The old man sighs and knew she was right. Lives were lost on both sides that day, and none of the souls could rest in peace on the beach heads. The two of them walk along in silence until they reach the memorial that loomed above them.

Man: It's hard to believe that 70 years ago this beach was filled with dying men. The sound of the mortars still haunt me, and I can still see them and hear their cries. Why did I live, and they didn't?

Necra: The way I see it you were one of the lucky ones. Not all of you were meant to live. Everyone's time is different, and there is nothing that you can do about it. We all have a part to play in this game. You were meant to survive and be here with me on this beach today.

The man looks at her with a puzzled look but she just smiles as she walks to the monument placing her hand upon it. She closes her eyes, as the wind starts to pick up around her. Her hands turn into pure white bone, and as she opens her eyes, they are a light blue. She raises her arms, and with a flash of light soldiers appear before her just as they were before reaching the shores of Normandy. She turns to the man that stood before her and he is taken back by what he is seeing

Necra: Do you want to join them? Or do you wish to stay on this plane of existence? They have come to say goodbye to this life, and to the one that they have already lived. They will have peace...

The man falls to his knees and cries as he looks around. The young men smile and extend their hands to him as he cries. He looks up at Necra with tears streaming down from his face.

Man: Let me die with my men. I've lived a full life young one, and it's time that I rest. I have no one left here, and I've already had enough close calls in my time...

Necra: Then take my hand, and I will give you the peace that all of you seek.

The old man takes her skeletal hand, and a look of relief and peace comes over him, as he sinks to the ground. The other figures start to fade into nothingness, as Necra's eyes start to glow brighter, and a flash of light fills the beach before it disappears and the beach is silent once again. We soon see Necra slide down the side of the monument and sit on the soft sand, with her hands turned back to their perfect tanned skin once again. She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes feeling the waves starting to come up and surrounding her. The water was still cool, but it felt good as it moved around her. The old man's body moved further up the shore as the waves rose and fell. Necra sighs, as she tries to get to her feet, only to fall back down to the soft sand below.

Voice: Where is she?

Voice 2: I think she's over there.

Sothren and Ex soon appear and walk through the waves to where Necra was leaning against the bottom of the monument.

Soth: There you are.

Ex: Are you all right? I mean you've been gone for a few hours.

Necra: I didn't think I was gone that long... But I'm all right. I just...

Sothren looks around and sees the man floating in the water face down, and sighs.

Ex: What's with the stiff?

Necra: He was here when I released the souls from the beach. He wanted to join them so I released him from the mortal coil so to speak.

Soth: You know when you do that, it drains everything out of you. Wait... How many souls did you clear?

Necra: All of them...

Ex: Baby you know that it takes a lot out of you when you do that. Are you all right?

Necra: I'm all right... Just a little tired. It took more out of me then I thought it would.

Soth: You know you can only do so much at a time. That's over like 5000 people when you really think about about. No wonder you're exhausted. Let's get you back to the hotel.

Ex picks Necra up, and takes her in his strong muscular arms. She rests her head against his chest, as they start up the stairs toward the parking lot. Necra's eyes close once again, drifting off into a deep sleep, as the scene fades to black.

Act 2: The next big thing

\'user

The scene opens on the beautiful Chateau d' Audrieu in Normandy France. The night had started to come on, and the countryside was once again in silence. The tourists had gone in for the night, to rest or to enjoy the activities within the walls of the 18th century castle that loomed over the well manicured lawns. The camera soon moves toward one of the upper balconies where we see Necra looking out over the lawns that extended for what seemed to be miles. Her long hair danced in the gentle wind that blew around her, and tugged on the long black and silver toga that she wore. She leans against the marble railing, and sighs, still exhausted from earlier that day.

Voice: Ma'am?

Necra turns around and there stood Sara, with a piece of paper in hand. Necra smiles softly, and walks toward her.

Necra: Yes Sara?

Sara: You just got a message from Mr. Ward. You have a match this week.

Necra: I do, who is it against?

Sara: Odette Stevens ma'am. It's just a straight match ma'am... No big bells and whistles this time.

Necra: Shame. I would have loved to go into a big match with Odette. It's been a while since she and I have stood toe to toe in the middle of the ring. Is that all Sara?

Sara: Yes ma'am.

Sara stands by the door, as Necra turns around, looking back out over the vast fields. Necra looks over her shoulder and sighs.

Necra: What are you waiting for?

Sara: To be dismissed.

Necra: You're dismissed.

With that Sara bows and heads back into the suite, leaving Necra alone once again.

Necra: I finally got a match again. It will feel good to get my hands dirty against Odette and show her what she's been missing lately. You think you're the biggest bitch in the SCW Odette, boy are you wrong. You are nothing more than a pretender and always have been since you started. I know I came in after you, but from what I have seen of you Odette you are a wannabe, and a follower to your dearest Gabriel... Or is he out of the picture again? I can never keep it straight with you. You're in love with him, then you hate him... You used him and he used you. I'm so tired of the games that you've been playing with everyone around you, and started to ignore you and your pathetic little existence. The only reason I'm even paying you any mind right now is because you and I are going to be facing each other this week, and then I'm going to walk away from you like I always have, with another win under me, while you lie in the middle of the ring with nothing once again.

Necra smiles to herself, as she walks along the balcony, that stretches the length of the suite, pushing a strand of hair back from her face.

Necra: Odette do you remember the last time that we met? It's been a while hasn't it? I beat you, and what a joy that was. I remember standing over you, looking down at the broken body in front of me, seeing the damage that I had caused knowing that I could do it again at any given time. You see I've had time on my hands, and have been training every day just be that much better than anyone that I face in the middle of the ring. I'm not going to back down from this match, and I hope you know what you are truly in for. I'm not going to hold back from this, and I will make you suffer no matter what I have to do. If I have to break every bone in your body Odette just to send a message to the other Bombshells in the back I will. Everyone sees you as an unstoppable force, but me... I see you as a worthless little whore that can't make up her mind about the man that she fucks on occasion.

Necra laughs as her eyes flash red before shifting back to their normal color.

Necra: Odette do you really think you stand a chance against me? I've come a long way, and I don't plan on leaving just yet. There is still one title that I have to get and you and the rest of the Bombshells are standing in my way. I want it, and there is nothing you or anyone else can do to stop me on my way to the top. You are nothing more than another stepping stone just to get to the top for me. Of course every stone has to be destroyed or trampled upon to do so. If you really think you still have what it takes to stop me then bring it on little girl, I'm not afraid. There will be blood and tears shed before this match is over, and don't say that I didn't warn you Odette because I did.

She looks out over the field watching the sun set over the horizon. The rays of gold, orange, and red flood the sky, casting their bright colors to anyone that was looking at the sky. Necra smiles to herself, as she gets up onto the railing.

Necra: This is my time to shine Odette, and I will not let you or anyone else stand in my way. If you face me now there is no turning back from what I am going to do to you. This match is going to be one for the ages, and I don't plan on letting you walking out of the ring without a blemish on that perfect skin of yours. You see I've been thinking about this match and I have to say that I'm impressed that they even tossed you into the ring with the likes of me. You have come down from your pillar and started to walk among the people once again. Tell me how does it feel to fall from the Heavens to walk among the dead? I will do everything to stop you Odette, and if that means I have to break you, make you bleed, bruise every inch of your body, and humiliate you then so be it. I am the Goddess of Death, The Queen of the Dead, the Lady in Black, The Reaper of Souls; Fear me! For when you look upon me you will see your death. See you soon Odette...

Necra smiles and leaps from the balcony railing. As the camera rushes over and looks over the railing, there is nothing below. All that is seen is a puff of what appears to be a dark smoke floating on the air, where Necra should have been. The camera focuses on the smoke, leaving us to wonder what really happened and where she really went as the scene fades to black.
I am the Goddess of Death, the Queen of the Dead, the Grim reaper... and your soul belongs to me.

Mummification's: 23  Free Souls: 23

4x Bombshell Roulette Champion
1x Bombshell Tag Team Champion