Author Topic: Return To Vegas  (Read 315 times)

Offline Jake Sullivan

• TAFKAR-The Artist Formerly Known As Rage
    • View Profile
    • Jake Sullivan
Return To Vegas
« on: June 03, 2014, 09:15:26 PM »
 Monday May 26th- Las Vegas

Spending two months out of the country can take it's toll on anyone, but for the SCW staff and wrestlers alike, it is extra challenging.  There weren't many chances to take to just relax.  The staff were buzzing around, trying to make sure everything was prepared for a quality show, while the superstars and bombshells were constantly busy training and preparing for their matches.  Many of them got little to no sleep.  Rage was no exception.

Even though, up until Chaos at Cape Town he had not returned to the competitive roster, he was still traveling with the members of his Seven Deadly Sins family.  After his successful first match back against Jericho Hill, Rage was more than eager to get back to Las Vegas, take full advantage of the week off and get some sleep.  Lots and lots of sleep.

Their flight had landed less than an hour ago.  Synn had told Rage that he was more than welcome to stay in one of the many guest rooms at his and Despayre's home, but Rage had quickly declined, stating he needed to spend at least a few days alone at his place and embrace the quietness.  After all, nothing seemed to slow Despayre down, and if Rage stayed at Synn's, he wouldn't get much sleep there either.  So Rage went home.  

That is where we currently find the big man.  Because he left his jet black Hennessey Venom GT, or the batmobile as Gabriel and Despayre like to refer to it, at home, he decided to take a taxi home.  The taxi driver pulled up at the edge of Rage's long driveway, and the Sin of Wrath exited from the back seat with his luggage, and paid the driver.  The driver drove off soon after as Rage made his way up his driveway towards his home.  But something wasn't right.  Something was very off.  Something was very out of place.  Several things actually.

Rage: What the fuck?

Rage stopped dead in his tracks, dropping his luggage on the ground next to him.  He stared up at his house, with narrowed eyes and wondered what the hell was going on.  A large banner was hanging over the front doors of his house.  A banner that read "WELCOME HOME RAGE." Rage stands there, shaking his head in confused as he looks around at his house that has been decorated for his return home, but that is not what really catches his eye.  That is not what infuriates him the most.

Rage: Oh fuck no!  No, no, no, no, NO!

His car, which he knows he left locked up in his garage before he left, was now parked outside in the driveway.  And, it's current condition wasn't in the same condition it was left in.  He walks up to his car, assessing the "damage" as he walks all around it, and it only infuriates him more. He's at a loss for words, but he is about to get an even bigger surprise as a familiar woman walks out of his house, a huge smile on her face.

Electra: You're home!  Welcome home!

Electra Blaze (not to be confused with Electra Styles) walks out his front doors, but then runs up to the stunned Sin of Wrath, wrapping her arms around him and hugging him.  He stands there, baffled, as he looks down at the red-haired hottie.

Rage: Electra?  What the fuck are you doing here? And...WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY FUCKING CAR?!

Most women would jump away startled at Rage's outburst, but not Electra.  She just releases her grip on Rage and steps back, looking at Rage's car.  She looks at her handy work, and what has Rage in such a horrible mood now.  

\'user

Down both sides of the car, she had bright flame designs painted, and against it's black paint, it really stood out.  She smiles and shrugs.

Electra: What?  You don't like it?  I think it really makes your car look even better.  It makes it look sexier.

She giggles, staring at the flame designs.  Rage growls loudly and glares at Electra, furious and doing his best not to completely lose it.

Rage: No!  It fucking doesn't!  It's MY car, Electra!  You had no fucking right to do that shit!  How the hell did you get into my house?  How the hell did you even start my car anyway?  I had the damn keys with me in Africa!

Electra: Geez, chill out with the questions, would you?  You haven't even given me time to answer all of them yet.  

Rage: Well start answering them!  I'd like to know the damn facts before I get your ass thrown in jail!

Electra shakes her head.  She walks around Rage and stands against his car before she slides herself on to the hood of the car, locking her eyes on Rage, who waits for answers.

Electra: I tried calling you while you were in Africa.  Several times actually.

Rage: That was you?!  How the hell did you get my number?!

Electra smiles then lets out another giggle.

Electra: Tsk, tsk, tsk.  How long have you know me, sweetie?  I have my ways.  I wanted to do something nice for you while you were gone, so I took the liberty of watching over your beautiful place here.  Kudos to that little brother, Despayre, of yours for helping you pick it out.  It really is amazing.

Rage: Electra...quit fucking stalling!

Electra: Okay, okay!  Anyway, I tried calling you, but you repeatedly sent me to voicemail.  I figured you'd like it, so after I found the spare keys to your car, I took it to a friend of mine and sexied it up a bit.  Fire definately makes everything hotter, dontcha think?

Rage shakes his head furiously, disagreeing whole-heartedly.

Rage: No!  I don't fucking agree!  Do you know how much that car cost?!

Electra nods and runs her hand across the hood very slowly.

Electra: Of course I know.  And I also know YOU didn't buy it.  That magician buddy of yours Gabriel did.  So, what's the big deal?  Why can't you just admit how great it looks now.  At least they can't refer to it as the batmobile anymore.

Rage: Have you ever stopped to think that not everyone is as obsessed with fire and flames as you are?  You've lost your damn mind!

Electra shakes her head this time.

Electra: No, I've just found it actually.  I've changed, Rage.  I'm a lot stronger than you remember.

Rage: Yeah and clearly you've gotten crazier.  Then again, you have been hanging around Roxanne for too long.

Electra: Roxanne has only helped me, Rage.  She's been a great friend to me.  Unlike that bitch, Misty.

Rage laughs and shakes his head.

Rage: Normally I would agree with you, but if you're friends with Roxanne, shouldn't you be friends with Misty by now?  Didn't those two kiss and make up or something?  

Electra: Who Roxanne chooses to forgive is her decision.  That doesn't mean I can do the same.

Rage: Oh really?  So the fact that you dyed your hair red like Roxanne's doesn't mean anything?  You can't fool me, Electra.  You do what Roxanne tells you to do and then some.  

Electra: You're one to talk, aren't you?  If I did everything Roxanne told me, I wouldn't be here right now.  She actually warned me this would be a bad idea.

Rage folds his arms across his chest, narrowing his eyes at his ex-girlfriend.  She stares at him, almost seductively, but he isn't even phased by it.  

Rage: You never have been on for listening to people.  But, you better listen to me right now.  Get the fuck off my car.

Electra rolls her eyes.

Electra: Oh please.  I don't weigh that much, Rage.  Besides, doesn't the sight of me sitting on this sexy car of yours turn you on?  Even a little bit?  

Electra smiles seductively, running her hand across the hood of his car again.  He glares at her and shakes his head, not falling for it.

Rage: All you're doing is pissing me off even more, Electra.  If you don't get the fuck off my car, I'll lift you off of it myself.

Electra: Oooh...that sounds amazing!  The thought of your hands on me---

Rage: For fuck's sake, Electra!  Why is everything a damn game to you?!  You and I...we've ben over for a very long time.  I don't know why you're suddenly playing the seductive bullshit.  You're acting way too much like Roxanne right now.

Electra narrows her eyes, growing upset.

Electra: No!  I'm not!  Roxanne is the dominant one.  I'm nothing like that.  Excuse me for missing the fire between us, Rage.  Excuse me for wanting it again.  A part of you has to want it, too.

Rage: I'd be out of my damn mind to even consider it, Electra.  There's a reason you and I didn't last.

Electra grins as a memory for their days in GXW pops into her head.

Electra: Oh, yes.  That reason is Synn.

Rage snarls and shakes his head.

Rage: Synn has nothing to fucking do with it!  You're the one who went your own damn way after I joined the Sins.  Don't try to deny that shit.

Electra: I'm not denying anything, but need I remind you why I left you and went my own way?  Remember the circumstances surrounding your introduction to the Seven Deadly Sins?  Because I remember it quite well.

Electra slowly slides off the car, walking up to Rage.  She stands directly in front of Rage, placing a hand on his chest and looking into his eyes.

Electra: Tell me, Rage.  What would people think if that memory from GXW was brought front and center to SCW?  What would people think of you?  How would you feel?

Rage shakes his head.

Rage: I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Electra: Oh, but you do.  I know you do, because every single time someone brings it up, you go on the defensive and deny it.  Time after time, Rage.  I'm not angry anymore, Rage.  I know what happened wasn't your fault, but what was your fault was choosing to join the Sins after it.  

Rage forcefully grabs a hold of Electra's hand, pulling it away from his chest.  He pushes her away from him, but she only seems to enjoy it.

Rage: Just stop, Electra.  Shut the fuck up.  If you know what's good for you, you'll head on back to Roxanne.  Keep doing personal favors for her.  Be her play thing.  Just leave me the hell alone.

Rage turns around and starts walking back over to grab his luggage.  Electra just smiles, knowing the next thing she is about to say will probably send Rage over the edge.

Electra: Unlike you and Synn, there has never been anything sexual between Roxanne and I, Rage.  

And that does it.  Rage kicks his luggage in a fit, and turns around.  He storms over to Electra, grabbing her by the throat and pinning her against his car.  She's not afraid, though.  In fact, she looks turned on by his anger.

Rage: Is this what you want, Electra?  Huh?!  You want to feel me choke the life out of you?!  Because if you say so much as one more fucking word, I'll do it.  And no one is here to stop me.

His words are menacing and very serious, but Electra doesn't care.  She smiles, almost daring him to do it.

Electra: It's okay, Rage.  Really it is.  I know that was a one time thing...at least I hope it was.  You know, earlier you made a comment about me dying my hair red.  I did it for two reasons.

Rage snarls again, just seconds away from increasing the pressure on Electra's neck.

Rage:  I told you to stop fucking talking!

Electra: If you were really going to hurt me, Rage, you would have done it already.  I know about your fling with that nut job, Carly Athens, a couple years ago.  I noticed that weakness you suddenly have for red-heads...

Rage: So this is what this is about?!  This is about that crazy bitch Carly?!  

Electra: Not exactly.  This is about you.  You and me.

Rage looks into her eyes, now more confused than ever.

Rage: There is no you and me, Electra.  Get it through your fucking skull!

Electra: Oh, but there could be.  There WILL be I should say.  Once you dump that psycho freak, Kittie anyway.

Rage takes in a deep breath then lets out a loud guttural growl.  

Rage: What the FUCK are you talking about now?!  You keep changing the damn subject!

Electra: Everything is tied together, Rage.  I dyed my hair for two reasons.  The first, because it really suits my personality better.  You know, pyromaniac here and all.  I've always wanted to be a red-head anyway, and when I saw how much you couldn't resist red-heads, it really solidified my decision.  I'm just trying to figure out how you and Kittie wound up together.  That one completely threw me for a loop.

Rage: Whoa, whoa, whoa...

Rage quickly releases his hold on Electra, taking a step back.  He holds his hands up in the air.

Rage: You think Kittie and I are together?  You're REALLY out of your fucking mind!  I'd never hook up with her!

Electra: Awww look at you.  You're lying to me so you don't hurt my feelings.  That's sweet, Rage.  It really is, but it's not necessary.  When I saw the two of you together in your promos for Chaos in Cape Town, I could tell there was something more going on there.  Don't try to deny it.

Rage: My God, Electra, you're so far away from the fucking truth, it's not even funny.  Even if I was with Kittie, which I'm NOT, what business would it be of yours?!  

Rage brings his hands to his forehead, rubbing his temples.  What he had hoped would be a quiet and relaxing return home has turned into so much more.

Electra: It's my business because we belong together, Rage.  You might not see it now, but you will.  Kittie isn't right for you.  She doesn't know you like I do.  None of them do.  

Rage: I can't fucking take this shit anymore.  Get off my property.  Hell, I'd prefer you get your ass out of Las Vegas, but I doubt that will happen.  Whatever you do, just stay the fuck away from me.  You don't know shit about me.

Rage turns around and starts heading towards his front doors.  Electra watches him with a smirk and before he disappears inside, she has one last thing to say.

Electra: I know more than you think, sweetie.  You just seem to have forgotten who you are.  With my help, you'll remember everything.  I'll give you some time to think about that.  

Electra then pushes herself away from Rage's car, brushing herself off.  Rage shakes his head and mumbles some obscenities under his breath before he storms in his house, not even bothering to go get his luggage.  Electra turns around and looks at Rage's car with a smile.

Electra: Don't worry baby, he'll come to his senses.  That paint job did you wonders.

Electra then blows a kiss to Rage's car and she reaches into her pocket, pulling out her favorite zippo lighter with, of course, a flame design etched into it.  She begins clicking it on and off as she walks away, and the scene fades away.

Five Days Later...
Saturday May 31st

The week off in SCW is quickly dwindling down.  In just about twenty-four hours, the new card will be announced and the men and Bombshells will get back to work training and preparing for their matches.  Rage is hoping to be one of those people.  The week off hasn't exactly been very relaxing as Rage had hoped.  At least it didn't start that way, but after the little fiasco with Electra Blaze upon his return home, he hasn't been in much mood to see people.  Including anyone in the Seven Deadly Sins.  It's nothing personal, he's just trying to enjoy the quietness while he can.

Today, though, they have other plans for Rage.  Specifically, Despayre has other plans for him, and he has enlisted Kittie's help in getting him away from his large home.  

Rage is currently in his spacious living room, seated on the sofa.  He has an ice cold beer in his hand and his feet propped up on his coffee table, looking a bit bored but he doesn't seem to care.  As he takes a drink of his beer, his phone starts ringing in his pocket.  His eyes narrow and his nostrils flare as he reaches into his pocket and pulls out his phone.  The screen says "KITTIE CALLING" and he is almost tempted to put his phone back in his pocket.  But he knows if he does that, she'll only continue calling until he answers, so he gets it over with and answers the call.

Rage: What do you want, Kittie?

A few moments of silence passes as Kittie responds on the other end.  His eyes narrow again as he shakes his head.

Rage: I'm trying to enjoy being in my house while I can and being surrounded by silence.  Because it'll be back to fucking reality once the next card is announced tomorrow.

He takes another drink of his beer, then takes his feet of the coffee table and leans forward.

Rage: You're joking right?...Why the fuck does he want to have a meeting now?!  And how the hell are we going to have a meeting with Gabriel and Odette still off in Cabo?!...Fuck that!  If Gabriel is excluded then so am I...Oh come on!

Rage sets his nearly empty bottle of beer on the coffee table, then rubs his forehead with his free hand.

Rage: This is bullshit.  What kind of meeting with this be without Gabriel, and what is the point if we don't even know if any of us have a match on the next show?...Hey!  I'll bitch all I want...No!  Don't bother.  I'll be over there in a little bit...Yeah, whatever.

Rage then ends the call and places his phone back in his pocket.  He slams his knees and growls, taking in a deep breath.  He stands up and looks around for his keys before he spots them on one of the kitchen counters.  He grabs the keys and heads out the door to head over to Synn's place.

A little while later, the scene opens up outside Synn and Despayre's place just as Rage's newly decorated car is pulling into the driveway.  Rage doesn't suspect a thing, as the only vehicles in the driveway belong to Synn and Kittie, so he parks his car next to Kittie's and heads for the door.  When he opens the door and walks inside, he is welcomed by quite the surprise.  Literally.

"SURPRISE!!!!!"

Rage looks dumbfounded as everyone is there.  Synn, Despayre, Theresa, Kittie, Shane, Fantasia, Gabriel, Odette, Melody Grace and Ivy Bayley...They're all there, and all eyes are focused on him...the birthday boy.  Synn's house is now decked out in various decorations giving this little known fact away, and Rage is now speechless.

Despayre: It worked!  We surprised him!

Rage looks around, blinking, then runs his hand over his head.

Rage: Uhh...What the hell is all this?  

Gabriel cracks an amused smile, as does Odette.  Despayre looks up at Synn, almost a bit disappointed.

Despayre: Did he actually forget his own birthday?  

Rage: Despy, it's NOT my birthday.

Despayre: Yes it is!  Angel showed me your driver's license so you can't lie!

Rage closes his eyes and takes in a deep breath.  He's about to turn around and leave, but Kittie quickly runs over to him and closes the door behind him.  She blocks him so he can't leave.

Kittie: Don't you dare!  Despayre put a lot of work into planning this and you're NOT leaving.

Rage: You tricked me!  

Kittie: Yeah.  So what?  It was the only way to get your here, and now, you're not going anywhere!

Rage: And I suppose you think YOU can stop me?

Kittie folds her arms across her chest, refusing to move.  Behind them, Gabriel decides to get involved, though he is still amused by this.

Gabriel: She might not be able to stop you alone, but I'd be more than happy to lend her a hand.

Shane: Count me in, too.

Rage slowly turns around and glares over at Gabriel and Shane.  Realizing there is no way out of this, Rage growls loudly.

Rage: Arrggh!  I'm gonna need a whole damn case of beer!

Rage heads into the kitchen to grab a beer.  As soon as he disappears in the kitchen, Despayre laughs and looks around at the others.

Despayre: I can't wait until his present gets here!  

Gabriel looks down at Despayre curiously.

Gabriel: Gonna fill us in on what his present is?  

Despayre: Nope!  It's a surprise!

Odette: Another one?  He nearly had a heart attack when he walked through the door.

Kittie walks over to them with a big grin on her face.  

Kittie: Yeah, and it was priceless.  I wish I had gotten a picture.

Fantasia clears her throat and Kittie looks over to her, waving a digital camera.

Fantasia: Already taken care of.

The group shares a laugh as Rage walks back into the room, taking a big gulp of his beer.  He looks at Despayre, shaking his head.

Rage: How many times have I told you that I hate surprises?  

Despayre: None, actually.  But you know you love it!  We've never celebrated your birthday before and your present will be here any minute!

Before Rage even has a chance to protest the thought of another surprise, the doorbell rings.  Despayre jumps up and down excitedly, and the whole group turns towards the door curiously.  

Despayre: It's here!  It's here!  Quick!  Go open the door!

Rage shakes his head furiously, wanting no part of it.  Kittie grabs his arm and shoves him as best as she can in the direction of the door.

Kittie: Quit being an ungrateful asshole and just go open the damn door!

Rage looks around at everyone and when his eyes are locked on Synn, Synn nods, encouraging him to just go with it, but it was also a warning look not to disappoint Despayre.  Rage takes in another deep breath, then chugs the rest of his beer, not looking forward to this next surprise.  He takes his time walking towards the door as all eyes are watching him, anticipating what Despayre has gotten him.  Despayre suddenly looks a little nervous, too, but he watches as Rage opens the door.

"Happy Birthday to you!  Happy Birthday to you!  Happy birthday dear--"

BAM!

Rage's present, a singing clown, doesn't even have a chance to finish singing Happy Birthday to the big man as Rage knocks him out cold with a knockout punch to the temple.  A balloon bouquet that the clown was holding flies into the air and away, and when Rage turns around, looking at everyone else, he shakes his head.

Rage: What?  I fucking hate clowns!  

Synn: You know, I'm not sure how many more favors I can pull to keep you out of jail.  

Gabriel: I'm sure you can think of something.

Gabriel pats Synn on the shoulder with a smile.

Gabriel: Besides, I think peanut head has a valid defense here.  Temporary insanity from his fear of clowns.  Right peanut head?

Rage snarls at Gabriel as he continues to use that nickname.

Rage: I'm not afraid of clowns.  I said I hate them.  There is a difference.  And quit calling me peanut head.

Melody Grace has rushed over to the clown to check on his condition, and when she glances outside, she spots Rage's car and her eyes go wide.  Her jaw drops open and she spins around, just as Rage walks up to the others.

Melody: Whoa!  What did you do to your car?!  

Rage winces, having forgotten about that.  Gabriel looks at him with a raised eyebrow.

Gabriel: Oh yeah.  You mentioned something about that the other day.  Let's take a look at what you did, shall we?

Gabriel and Odette then walk hand in hand towards the door with Rage following behind them.  Kittie, obviously knowing the story, laughs behind them.

Rage: I told you...I didn't do it!

Gabriel: What the fuck?!  

Rage stops glares down at Kittie as she stops next to him.

Rage: You just HAD to trick me to get me over here, didn't you?  Now I have to explain the whole story to him!

Kittie: Oh suck it up, big man.  You're the one who left the thing unattended at your place.  I could have told you some crazy bitch could find a way to get to it.

The party quickly makes its way outside as Rage now has to go explain the flame designs painted along the sides of his car.  The clown, meanwhile, still remains knocked out cold by Synn's front door.

What a night it's been so far.  After walking into a surprise party...the very FIRST surprise party anyone had every thrown him, Rage had to stay at Synn's for as long as the party was going on.  He wanted to leave the entire time.  He wanted nothing more than to sneak out and jump in his car and speed away back to his own place and hide.  He wanted to, but he never got the chance.  So he had to endure the party for a few hours, being the center of attention.  Being wished Happy Birthday over and over.  It just wasn't his thing, and he was glad when things finally came to an end and everyone headed out for the night.  

As he pulls into his driveway, he shakes his head and growls.  A car he doesn't recognize is in the driveway, and the lights are on in his house, and that can only mean one thing.  Electra Blaze had broken into his house again and was up to something.  He quickly puts his car in park and shuts off the engine and heads for the door, and before he walks inside, Electra steps outside to greet him.  She's dressed in quite the provocative outfit, wearing a low cut red mini-dress that leaves very little to the imagination, with matching red stilettos.  It is obvious Electra has something very special planned in her mind, but Rage is clearly in no mood to see her right now.

Electra: I was beginning to think you weren't coming home.  Happy Birthday!

She tries to embrace him in a welcoming hug, but Rage quickly holds his arm out and holds her back.  He glares at her and shakes his head.

Rage: This is your last chance, Electra.  If you even try this shit again, I'm calling the cops.  Get the fuck out of here.

Rage tries to walk past her, but she grabs his hand and stops him.

Electra: Hey, wait.  Look, I'm sorry.  I just wanted to do something special.  

Rage: Well, you wasted your time.  I don't know how many times I have to tell you I don't want you around.  I don't want to deal with your bullshit, and judging by the way you're dressed, you raided Roxanne's closet.  Not fucking interested.

Electra: I baked you a cake.  Red velvet.  Can't we at least talk?  Maybe go out back, sit by that amazing pool of yours.  

Rage is about to decline the offer himself, when a voice behind them gets both of their attention.

Kittie: He said he's not interested you flaming bitch!

Rage and Electra both turn, equally surprised to see Kittie emerging from Rage's car.  Rage tries to speak, but Electra beats him to the punch, giving Kittie a look that could kill.

Electra: If you know what's good for you, Kittie Cat, you'll stand back.  This is none of your business.

Kittie: The hell it's not my business.  He's already spoken for and I'll be damned if I'm going to let you try and snake your way into his bed.  He's...not...interested.

Kittie walks over and stands right next to Rage, acting rather protective of him.  Rage looks down at her, confused.

Rage: Kittie, what the fuck are you doing?

Kittie: It's okay, babe, I've got this.  You can't lay a finger on her, but I certainly can, and I'll kick her ass with pleasure.

Electra: Did you just call him babe?

Kittie smiles sweetly, then runs her hand along Rage's back.  He clearly gets uncomfortable, but the situation confuses him so much, he doesn't know what to say or do for that matter.

Kittie: Yeah, I did.  I think it's best you leave.  You see, I've got my own special plans for tonight, and unless you're into watching, you should go.  The two of us are one WILD combination.

Kittie grins and keeps her eyes locked on Electra.  Electra looks FURIOUS and Rage still stands there, eyes wide and baffled.

Rage: Now hold on...Wait a damn minute!  

Electra: No, Rage!  Let her speak her peace.  It doesn't matter what she says, because we both know that the fire and passion between us is a million times better than whatever is going on between the two of you.

Rage: There's nothing---

Kittie: HA!  Care to find out?  I may hate your guts, but I wouldn't be opposed to you watching.  But no joining in.  I don't like sharing.

Electra suddenly lets out a fierce scream and lunges at Kittie.  Rage's quick thinking stops a nasty catfight from ensuing as he grabs a hold of Electra, kicking and screaming, and pulls her back.

Rage: Knock it off!  Electra cut this shit out!  

Rage sets Electra down several feet away from Kittie, but he can't see Kittie antagonizing Electra behind him.  Electra tries to lunge at her again, but again Rage stops her.  Electra finally gives up and looks at Rage.

Electra: Her, Rage?  HER?!

Rage: Like I told you, Electra.  It's none of your fucking business what I do.  Get the fuck out of here before I put you in the trunk of my car and drive you out of here!

Electra: But...I just want to talk to you!

Kittie: Oh for fuck's sake, I'll gladly toss her ass in the trunk myself!

Electra: Keep testing me, bitch!  You KNOW the damage I can do.  Fire is a pretty nasty weapon.

Kittie laughs in response, clearly not threatened at all.  Rage rolls his eyes and looks at Electra.

Rage: GO! NOW!  

Electra looks at him, disappointed and a little sad.  She glares at Kittie one last time.

Electra: This isn't over.  None of this.  

Rage: You'd be wise to rethink that statement, Electra.  

Electra shakes her head then heads over to her car.  The engine roars to life and a few seconds later, she speeds out of the driveway and away from Rage's house.  Once she's gone, Rage turns around, glaring at Kittie who is now laughing.

Kittie: Hahahahahaha!  That was the funniest shit I've done in a while.  Man that was a blast!

Kittie continues laughing and Rage gets a furious look on his face.

Rage: Have you lost your fucking mind?!  What the fuck was that shit?!

Kittie: What?  You told me she thought we were together earlier this week and I decided to have a little fun.  The look on her face was brilliant.

Rage: Yeah now she really believes we're together you dumbass!  She's not going to get over that shit!

Kittie shrugs and smiles proudly.

Kittie: Let her think whatever the hell she wants to think.  But, if I can have a little fun at her expense, you bet your ass I'm going to.  

Rage: Jesus...Just get back in the car!

Kittie: Excuse me?  Why?

Rage: Because I'm taking you home!  

Kittie shakes her head and backs away from Rage.  

Kittie: I don't think so.  I'm staying here tonight!

Rage: No, you're not.  I've had to deal with enough bullshit today.

Kittie: Oh come on.  I know you've got a few guest rooms in this place.  I've never even seen it yet!

Rage: Why can't you get it through your head that I don't want any company tonight?

Rage glares at Kittie and she pouts her lip out for a second before a thought hits her and her eyes widen.  She looks at Rage apologetically.

Kittie: Oh, I'm sorry!  Did you want some alone time with your right hand this evening?  You know, if you're that desperate, I would have told you to just get it over with Electra.  You can find a hell of lot better than that, but she's clearly one horny bitch....

Rage: Just shut the hell up Kittie!  God damn!  If I let you stay in one of the guest bedrooms tonight will you shut the fuck up?!  

Kittie suddenly goes quiet and pretends as if she is locking her lips.  Rage rolls his eyes and walks past her, heading up to the door to head inside.  Kittie's silence, however, doesn't last long.

Kittie: Are these walls pretty thick?  I know what you're snoring sounds like and if you keep me awake tonight, I'll have no choice but to smother you with a pillow.

Rage: KITTIE!  SHUT UP OR I'LL SMOTHER YOU WITH A FUCKING PILLOW!

Kittie laughs but she doesn't say a single word as she follows him into his house, excited to finally see his new place.

"Jon Dough...a guy who apparently doesn't know his own fucking name.  How ya doing buddy?  Ya nervous yet?  Well, you should be because this Sunday at Climax Control, the ass kicking you're going to receive just might help you remember your name.  Then again, it might just make you so damn unrecognizable that Jon Dough is a fitting name."

"I've watched you a few times, and while you're popular with the fans, the same can't be said for me.  There's not a damn thing about you that has impressed me, and you want to know what really killed it for me?  When you joined up with that bunch of nobodies...the stable of losers...NXT.  Not exactly a smart decision."

"I was hoping I'd have a better opponent when this show was announced...someone who was at least a bit of a challenge.  Now, that doesn't mean that I won't enjoy kicking your ass anyway, but it makes it more worth while when the guy on the receiving end is worth my time.  You're not, and you never will be."

"Regardless of the fact that I shouldn't be facing you, I am, and guess what?  I've got a lesson to teach you...a harsh lesson.  You see, while Despayre and Big B dealt with you and that Irish twit of a tag team partner of yours at Chaos in Cape Town, I've wanted to ring your throat myself.  And you want to know why?  Because you were stupid enough to actually say you LET Despayre pin you in the match on the last Climax Control before Chaos in Cape Town.  Dude, how fucking stupid do you think people are?  Maybe since joining NXT it's made you more of a dipshit, but let me tell you something...You didn't LET Despayre pin you.  He pinned you all on his own and you can't stand it."

"You can't stand the fact that you got beat.  Don't make the mistake of thinking you can beat me, Doughboy, because unlike NXT, those of us in The Seven Deadly Sins know how to win matches.  We handle our shit and we get the job done, and this Sunday, it won't be any different.  Sorry to disappoint you.  Wait...no I'm not."

"How does it feel, Jon?  What's going through your mind right now knowing you've been thrown into a match with another member of The Seven Deadly Sins, but not only that, the most dangerous?  Now, that's not saying anything against Despayre, but when someone pisses me off, I don't hold back.  And you, Jon, you pissed me off."

"I hope you watched my match against Jericho Hill at Chaos in Cape Town, because that's just a sneak peek of what is in store for you.  Your fearless idiot of a leader, Spike Staggs, wished me good luck, but I won't fucking need it.  This may only be my second match back, but it's the next step in proving a point."

"The Sins are back and we're not going anywhere.  See ya Sunday, Doughboy."